PDA

View Full Version : Whats your opinion on the cops?

H8TER-JR
09-17-2011, 07:15 PM
do you think cops are bastards??
A.C.A.B

H8TER-JR
09-17-2011, 07:50 PM
Acab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratty
09-17-2011, 10:08 PM
no sutch thing as a good cop

SOExclusive
09-17-2011, 11:30 PM
there should be a "some cops" button in the poll. I wouldnt dare consider my cousin a bastard. He is a cop.

bLiNd
09-17-2011, 11:38 PM
The people that say cops are bastards, are the ones that are not abiding by the law.
You may not like cops, but you would not be alive, if there weren't any.

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 12:08 AM
yes i would be alive u fuck face

StickyCat
09-18-2011, 01:06 AM
Coco you are so fucking stupid

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 01:30 AM
stickycat ur a bitch ar rank whore cunt

SOExclusive
09-18-2011, 01:41 AM
if there wernt cops. There wouldnt be any enforcement. Which mean ANARCHY!!!

Many ppl would get robbed and killed everyday.
Although there are some cops who just bother ppl because they want to, all cops in general are not bastards.

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 01:44 AM
man cops are lying fat fucks!!

SOExclusive
09-18-2011, 01:51 AM
i take that offense. I have family members who are cops. They work their ass off everyday. Helping not just the family, but also immates who fucked their life up. Not all cops are what u think they are.

If u had family members who were cops u wouldnt of created this poll

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 01:53 AM
man my uncle is a pig i dont talk to that foo much tho

SOExclusive
09-18-2011, 01:56 AM
thats pretty fucked up there. He ur uncle.

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 02:05 AM
lmao if u dont like my thread dont read it!

Popebenedict
09-18-2011, 02:46 AM
Let's use a little math and make a few logical assumptions from your statement!

First let's examine a few things that we KNOW:

1.) All cops = regular people

2.) All cops = "lying fat fucks!!"

Therefore, by using the transitive property (if A = B and B = C, then A = C), we KNOW that:

Regular people = "lying fat fucks!!"

Furthermore, there are about 850,000 law enforcement officers, of some varying degree, employed here in the United States. There are slightly greater then 312 million people living in the US according to the last consensus. This means that about 0.27% of our population work for law enforcement.

So, according to our math, we can safely assume that, if cops abuse their power 100% of the time ALL people would abuse their power 100% of the time IF they were not repressed by the law enforcement officers.

I don't know about you, but I rather get "abused" 0.27% of the time instead of 100% of the time. This means I only have to deal with it, on average, once every 380 days or so instead of every single day. We should appreciate them for giving us the far lesser of two evils.

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 02:59 AM
i got confused in tat so fuck off and die bitchh

Popebenedict
09-18-2011, 03:14 AM
In short, I said, Cops are necessary. If they did not exist, then animals like you would be running wild. So I am thankful for them.

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 03:16 AM
animals like me!?!? whats that sappose to mean you fucking cunt?

Popebenedict
09-18-2011, 03:32 AM
I think the meaning is rather clear.

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 03:36 AM
fuck u punk

The_Dudes
09-18-2011, 05:18 AM
I suspect only people that don't like cops are ones with something to hide. You break the law, you pay

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 05:20 AM
fuck off bitch

Miss_Fortune
09-18-2011, 05:20 AM
some laws are meant to be broken. ;)

yes...SOME cops are total bastards.

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 05:56 AM
miss get off my post

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 05:59 AM
miss your a total bitch u start alot of shit and then block the people and run to admins! SO MAYBE YOU SHUOLD RETIRE!!! NO1 LIKES YOU! OO AND I HEARD YOUR FAT!! EWWWWWWW

Popebenedict
09-18-2011, 06:20 AM
I mean, if people are retiring because no one likes them, perhaps you should consider following your own advice?

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 06:24 AM
go die motherfucker

Miss_Fortune
09-18-2011, 06:25 AM
i didn't go to admins..haven't talked to them in rounds.

u need to calm down little man..and not listen to everything u hear.

i'm not the one that's been lying to you.

i block u because u just insult me. i have important msgs coming in..and i can't be spammed with bullshit..sorry..i have better things to do with my time.

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 06:28 AM
yes u ahve better thing to do! LMAO what? sit on ur ass and eat donuts all day? ya fuckin 500lb welfare scum bag

Miss_Fortune
09-18-2011, 06:28 AM
who did i start shit with coco?

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 06:32 AM
what miss!? put down the pipe and make sum sense

Miss_Fortune
09-18-2011, 06:47 AM
i asked u a question coco. who did i START shit with?

don't change the subject.

The_Dudes
09-18-2011, 06:48 AM
what miss!? put down the pipe and make sum sense

Seems advise you should follow yourself

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 06:50 AM
miss u start shit with every1! then u go and hide behing blocking and admins! just remember snitch are a dying bread

Miss_Fortune
09-18-2011, 06:52 AM
isn't it past ur bed time?

NAME ONE PERSON I STARTED SHIT WITH.

i dare u.

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 07:12 AM
alot of people u dumb cunt

Miss_Fortune
09-18-2011, 07:37 AM
name one.

:)

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 07:39 AM
sokz you fuck tard

Miss_Fortune
09-18-2011, 07:55 AM
right..like i started this shit with sokz...i don't think so.

u need to watch out for who u listen to.

i have never gone after ANYONE without just cause.

lol..ur killing ss ops..so wtf do u care if i give sokz hell. u do too. don't u think that is a bit hypocritical?

Popebenedict
09-18-2011, 08:13 AM
H8TER-JR is bad and boring.

The_Ginja_Ninja
09-18-2011, 09:09 AM
Only if you have something to hide should you be afraid of the cops. Otherwise they don't bother you.

This thread is turning into a showcase of H8TER showing us just how idiotic he is. Somebody really needs to take the pipe off the kid soon....

Miss_Fortune
09-18-2011, 09:45 AM
Not true

Cops are not always the hero.

West Memphis 3 case.

3 young boys spent 20 yrs in prison..for brutal murders that they, did not do. 1 on death row. Now thankfully out, because of DNA evidence and recanted witness testimony.

fascinating..a modern day witch hunt.

bLiNd
09-18-2011, 10:13 AM
Not true

Cops are not always the hero.

West Memphis 3 case.

3 young boys spent 20 yrs in prison..for brutal murders that they, did not do. 1 on death row. Now thankfully out, because of DNA evidence and recanted witness testimony.

fascinating..a modern day witch hunt.

Cops aren't the ones to put people in prison, idiot. Thats down to a court and a jury to convict them.
Miss, you're such an ass.

Kurupt_Guji
09-18-2011, 10:17 AM
Loool fuckin hell H8TER, ur a legend, but I think ur fully cracked in ur head man...

At least be somewhat reasonable, but heck I don't care, I find ur posts fookin hilarious!

bLiNd
09-18-2011, 10:18 AM
yes i would be alive u fuck face

I just think that H8TER-JR is angry with the cops for a certain reason.
He was out with his friend one day (a teddy bear), and upon his return, found his mom in the middle of an horendous gang rape, with up to 7 men hanging out the back of her. Upon hearing her whimpering, he promptly called the cops. When they arrived, they noticed the huge amount of needle marks up her arms, and the begging looking on her face and realised she was actually enjoying it, so they joined in.
H8TER-JR wanted to also join in, but was told no and sent to bed by his mom, which would explain his anger towards cops.
They got some, he didn't. Simple.

Kurupt_Guji
09-18-2011, 10:20 AM
Loooooool u fuckin joker but still easy there, why u getting his mum involved?!

bLiNd
09-18-2011, 10:30 AM
Loooooool u fuckin joker but still easy there, why u getting his mum involved?!

Because i'm 12.

Because i can.

Because i want to.

Pick one.

Kurupt_Guji
09-18-2011, 10:44 AM
Man, if u really are 12, and u have sucha wild imagination, what has ur parents taught u?! Feel sorry for you too...

Grow up man, before someone disses ur mum n u go cry to her...

MrWorker
09-18-2011, 11:18 AM
Cops are SHIT !. in the riots there just stood about watching as one person was getting beaten to death their also watched as their torched and rob shops and houses police just looked on and did NOTHING !. Am i missing the point here because i thought cops where ment to stop crime and protect people, thats their job isnt it ?. Their had protective equipment on and riot vans. Plus what annoyed me is their had a water canon Which their didnt even use. If it was me in charge of the country i would have use tasers water canon EVERYTHING i had to stop them from rioting and then i would send them to labour camps to work to death.

This government is shit. Theys no justice for victims. Fuck human rights the criminals should lose their rights when their commit crimes

Now you liberal fuckers might come back at this and say blaaady blaaddy blaaahhh i wont be really paying atension to the shit you speak because its all cukoooland stuff. BUT if it was your house or your shop or a family member that got beaten up as the cops watched iam sure you would have a different attitude.

bLiNd
09-18-2011, 12:37 PM
Cops are SHIT !. in the riots there just stood about watching as one person was getting beaten to death their also watched as their torched and rob shops and houses police just looked on and did NOTHING !. Am i missing the point here because i thought cops where ment to stop crime and protect people, thats their job isnt it ?. Their had protective equipment on and riot vans. Plus what annoyed me is their had a water canon Which their didnt even use. If it was me in charge of the country i would have use tasers water canon EVERYTHING i had to stop them from rioting and then i would send them to labour camps to work to death.

This is why you aren't prime minister.

The way the riots/ rioters were dealt with, was quite clearly the right way to A, diffuse the situation and B, not make it any worse than it was already.
Of course the cops COULD have waded in with bats, tazers and the like, but clearly the situation would have escalated even more out of control where guns would have been the next step.
MrWorker, i beg you, please just play the game and don't comment on things which are clearly out of your mental age range.

Do you watch the news? Do you see what has been happening in the African nations where the government doesn't do as the people want?
Politics are a very delicate situation, where one wrong dicision could mean the difference between peace and all out civil war.
These people are paid what they are paid to get things right.

Now please shut the fuck up and finish your jam sandwich.

Miss_Fortune
09-18-2011, 12:43 PM
stfu blind and let mr worker go on his stupid rant.

both of u are cunts

bLiNd
09-18-2011, 01:00 PM
stfu blind and let mr worker go on his stupid rant.

both of u are cunts

Get off my dick you two bit whore, your leaving disease all over my house.
Have you run out of friends yet? You cant have many left......
I would like you to do one last thing for me before you commit suicide.....

Get a webcam, a blunt knife and something to thin out your blood.
Now, cut slowly, up your wrists.. Not across the road, up the street. I dont want a cry for attention.
You're filming right? Don't forget, before you take your last breath, send it to me at www.idontgiveafuck.com, i need some new wanking material.

MrWorker
09-18-2011, 02:58 PM
Hahaha yeah i watch news nearly everyday.

But your still not getting it.

People (Victims) want justice they was a building that got burnt down that had survived 2 world wars but on that rioting night some animal thugs burnt it down for their own pleasure. These animals need eradicating from good decent working people. Why should we let this filth just run riot letting them do what their want without any consequences ?. What annoys me further is that when the police finally do get the criminals the judges only give them a slap on the wrisk and then when the criminals come out of court their just laugh at the police and the WHOLE JOKE of a so called justice system.

Its a waste of money and time. We need to bring national service back for these kinds of animals

Miss_Fortune
09-18-2011, 03:12 PM
good point mr worker. animals need looking after...and some training. then, they will behave right..it's called conditioning.

*zaps blind with a cattle prod

bLiNd
09-18-2011, 03:48 PM
Why should we let this filth just run riot letting them do what their want without any consequences ?. What annoys me further is that when the police finally do get the criminals the judges only give them a slap on the wrisk and then when the criminals come out of court their just laugh at the police and the WHOLE JOKE of a so called justice system.

So you didn't see that each and every person that was caught either rioting or looting got prison sentances?
There was even talk from the pc people that the sentances were TOO harsh.....
Even 2 people that didn't take part, just tried to organise it on Facebook got a jail sentence for 6 months....
Looters were jailed for between 6 months and 2 years, rioters the same... you don't think thats justice?
I'd hardly call it a slap on the wrist, would you?

full
09-18-2011, 05:02 PM
do you think cops are bastards??
A.C.A.B

no
there not

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 05:37 PM
Miss get ther fuck oifff my fucking post you stupid mother fucking bitch! Ya fuck face whore

bLiNd
09-18-2011, 06:21 PM
Miss get ther fuck oifff my fucking post you stupid mother fucking bitch! Ya fuck face whore

As much as I do enjoy watching someone having a pop at Miss_Fortune, your poor spelling and punctuation is really starting to grind on me.
Please proof read before you post your shit H8ter, otherwise i'll force Fortune to sit on your face, and nobody wants to see that.

MaNgA
09-18-2011, 06:49 PM
cops are rats and as far as i know they have ruined and complicated more peoples lives then they have saved..

bLiNd
09-18-2011, 06:55 PM
cops are rats and as far as i know they have ruined and complicated more peoples lives then they have saved..

Congratulations!
You win stupid post of the round award!

MaNgA
09-18-2011, 08:27 PM
And how do you figure that my post is the stupidest? I dont see you defending ur statement more like an opinion actualy.. get stoped by a cop first you little good boy and see what they make you go through then come back here and talk.

bLiNd
09-18-2011, 08:41 PM
And how do you figure that my post is the stupidest? I dont see you defending ur statement more like an opinion actualy.. get stoped by a cop first you little good boy and see what they make you go through then come back here and talk.

I have been on the recieving end of police brutality, so im perfectly placed to give an unbiased opinion.
I have 7 stitches in my head to show for it, but that doesn't mean that all cops are wankers.

MrWorker
09-18-2011, 10:56 PM
yeah thoughs idiots on facebook would have ignited more riots if their continued it spreads like a cancer.

You dont seem to look at the full picture or the long run of things blind

Think about it would you.
Ps
I have a brother who is always getting in trouble with the cops if we brought back national service that would sort him out along with other idiots in his position criminals need to learn respect, self respect and dignity and in the army trust me there will learn that and if their dont learn then we shall just juck them in the labour camps and their can work to death for the glory of the motherland.

If i had power there would be no trouble or crime of any kind because i would eradicate it good and proper.

bLiNd
09-18-2011, 11:24 PM
If you had power, you would be overthrown.
If your brother is always getting in trouble, then it is your parents job for failing to bring him up correctly.
Perhaps it should be parents in jail for unruely teenagers, that may well be a deterrent for parents to not give a fuck.

A lot of the blame in the riots lay with teenagers. Where were the parents?
I was bought up with manners and respect for people / property / authority.

It boils down really to low income familys & single parent familys in poor areas.

The best way to handle the looters is after thier jail term, take away thier benefits.

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 11:52 PM
blind:go die you fucking piece of shit!
miss_fortune:HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO GET OFF MY POSTS!!

MrWorker
09-19-2011, 12:02 AM
You dont know shit pal lol. My parents did a great job i grew up good and so did my bro. But my bro took the wrong path got into the wrong crowd and all that stuff. We all have our own brain that what its their for. Or do you expect your parents to do everything for you ?, Your just a typical one sided person.

Your probably a rich western snobby kid who dosnt know nothing about real POOR WORKING life and what we actually go through with criminals, cops, judges and politicians who just dont care about us the common working person.

KingChris
09-19-2011, 12:08 AM
Dear Police,

Suck my dick

Sincerely yours,

King muthafuckin Chris

Shame
09-19-2011, 12:18 AM
im happy for every cop out there....we need more

H8TER-JR
09-19-2011, 01:23 AM
fuck no we dont

Crayola420
09-19-2011, 02:41 AM
lmao this is hilarious.

H8TER-JR
09-19-2011, 02:50 AM
fuck offf hoe

DeathSeeker
09-19-2011, 03:08 AM
lol what a dumb thread but hey where i'm from there only a few cool cops the rest just fucks wit people all day

BFLY
09-19-2011, 03:18 AM
You have good cops and you have bad cops. I havent came across any good cops yet but Im sure they are out there.

Just a couple of examples of what bad cops do.

Shoot and kill an innocent black teenager.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfBSSCIy-mY

Shoot a homeless white man in a wheelchair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra3tj8I7uNQ

POLICE DONT NEED GUNS. THEY ARE GOING TO MESS AROUND AND SHOOT US ALL.

bLiNd
09-19-2011, 08:36 AM
Your probably a rich western snobby kid who dosnt know nothing about real POOR WORKING life

Well i'm hardly a 'kid', im 29 years old.
I have my own house / car, i work damn hard for what i have, as my parents did when i was younger to give us a good life.
Don't cry to me about your welfare childhood, because others work hard and your mom sits around all day smoking crack beating on her kids.

MrWorker
09-20-2011, 03:20 PM
You sound like a kid pal trying to score cheap points it just makes you look even more ignorant and stupid 29 ah more like 9 year old.

Iam self employed son ah i dont have to relly on anyone apart from myself and incomming work. I too work very hard for everything i have most people do pal unless there rich capitalist slobs.

But you have got a attitude problem your one of the most arrogant moody people on tmb i think you must get bullied or something and you come on here to take it out on everyone else instead of standing up to them. Either that or it was what you said you get beaten up by your druggy parents

Bane
09-20-2011, 03:35 PM
Fuck tha po-lice!

MrWorker
09-20-2011, 07:32 PM
Its the judges and weak politicians thats the problem.

If you want true justice in this no justice world you'll have to just take it for yourself be a vigilante. Many people have killed intruders in their houses and i dont blame them because if someone broke into my house i would do the same thing. Everybody as got a god given right to defend themselves and their propperty from attack.

the police are useless the governent is a joke and so is the so called justice system

The_Black_Cat
09-20-2011, 10:51 PM
it's the same with all people: there are good ones and bad ones....

[btw mr.worker: now we know what's wrong what would you change about british law....police etc if you could?

MrWorker
09-21-2011, 04:51 PM
What i would like is.

Death penalty - for killers, rapists and peadophiles

National service - So that it stops youths causing trouble and they're can learn respect, dignity and a trade in the army.

Labour camps - So that common criminals like theives, muggers. Can work hard to earn they're freedom and it will make them think for the next time if they're commit crimes and it will be propper more like a prison should be.

I also believe that people should get back to them what their do to others for example if someone blinds someone with glass then them to should be blind with glass etc see how their like it

Bane
09-21-2011, 05:45 PM
Wow, you're like the king of the Anti-Nihilist

What i would like is.

National service - So that it stops youths causing trouble and they're can learn respect, dignity and a trade in the army.

Labour camps - So that common criminals like theives, muggers. Can work hard to earn they're freedom and it will make them think for the next time if they're commit crimes and it will be propper more like a prison should be.

I also believe that people should get back to them what their do to others for example if someone blinds someone with glass then them to should be blind with glass etc see how their like it

John_the_Hillbilly
09-22-2011, 01:50 AM
Im gonna vote yes because pope benidicts math sucks

bLiNd
09-22-2011, 09:59 AM
What i would like is.

Agreed

Agreed

Agreed

MrWorker
09-27-2011, 11:03 PM
Multiculural-ISM as failed in britian and this is a fact. Its bought nothing but guns, drugs, criminals, gangs rape-gangs, race and religious divisions, knife crime and terroism.

Crime is on the rise. Drugs are epidemic so are gangs and guns and the corrupt police force / government does nothing.

SO the BRITISH WORKING CLASS needs to raise up as VIGILANTES and crush these barbarians at our gates and bring true justice to great britian. We need to defend our streets and our borders from invaders, terroists and gangs.

Nobody else will do it for us. WE need to do it for ourselves and for mother great britian.

The_Black_Cat
09-27-2011, 11:11 PM
you representing the new NSDAP?

The_Black_Cat
09-27-2011, 11:12 PM
or you prefer stalin-style? ;)

H8TER__JR
09-28-2011, 12:02 AM
Stop rantin on about cops let the thread go away! Dam!

ShorTerMemory
09-28-2011, 12:06 AM
cops are like homeless people...they're never around when you need them, but when you dont want to be bothered they're fuckin everywhere

middle
09-28-2011, 03:02 AM
all i see them is when they are on the computer in their ac cold ass cop car fat ass pigs

middle
09-28-2011, 03:07 AM
and r racist towards black ppl

Sabretooth
09-28-2011, 07:07 AM
NO, no no no no goddamit no you idiots.
You may have had bad experiences with cops.
but that doesn't mean overall cops are bastards. that's a huge generalisation and cops make your life so much more secure.
Although in Australia it may be different to US/UK or anywhere else.

MJRottencrotch
09-28-2011, 09:26 AM
Yo I don't even play this game anymore, came back to check it out and see if it's still going and what do I see? H8ter being a bitch, hahaha what a fucking surprise. You been getting raped and talking mad shit since the first round you played you little punk, get owned some more hahaha

Try figuring out who I was back then. Here's a clue - I fucking dominated you on a daily basis.