PDA

View Full Version : stickycat

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 01:42 AM
is stickycat a rank whore?

SOExclusive
09-18-2011, 01:46 AM
why are u creating a poll based on a forum message u just posted?

And no sticky cat is not a rankwhore.

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 01:48 AM
man stickycat left ss and went to untouchables just becuz he wasnt ranking

Miss_Fortune
09-18-2011, 06:14 AM
sticky left cuz sokz is a cunt.

ItsTease
09-18-2011, 06:20 AM
How is it Miss_Fortune that you are always talking so much shit about people and then cry when people give it back you? Its a legit question. You are messaging people telling them that you are being abused in game and yet you always have something to say about someone. You are just pissed because Sokz didn't kiss your ass or buy into your "poor pitiful me" bullshit.

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 06:26 AM
no stickycat left becuz he wasnt rank u fucktard now stay the fuck off my post i dont need pathetic cunt like u make my shit look shitty becuz ur on it! and i guess this si were u cry to admins? no1 like a snitch miss! SNITCHS ARE A DYING BREED

StickyCat
09-18-2011, 06:47 AM
Lol like I said.. Coco your a fucking tard and miss you are correct sokz is a cunt

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 06:48 AM
sticky cat ur a fuck face piece of shit sokz is a cunt and u r a rank whore,,,, and miss is a 500lb welfare scum bag

The_Dudes
09-18-2011, 06:53 AM
Whoever let this retard create stupid, brainless Polls, should use some common sense and ban this idiot from posting priveleges for a while - preferrably permanently!

Miss_Fortune
09-18-2011, 07:19 AM
watch ur mouth coco or i'll wash it out with soap.

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 07:20 AM
who do u think u r miss!!

The-Chaos
09-18-2011, 07:32 AM
H8TER-JR you sound like the biggest sooky cunt i have ever met, you had to go and make a page cause stickycat left a family? who gives a fuck, grow up and stop sooking, ur worse then a baby over a lollie

H8TER-JR
09-18-2011, 07:41 AM
stfu ya fuck tard! go back to ur own country

Miss_Fortune
09-18-2011, 07:47 AM
THAT'S IT

*washes coco's mouth out with soap and sends him to bed without dinner.

learn some manners.

Kurupt_Guji
09-18-2011, 10:05 AM
Lmfao, H8TER JR u full crack me up man!

Don't worry, no matter what anyone says, ur not as brainless as missy fortune cookie over here, she defines brainless!

Miss_Fortune
09-18-2011, 10:13 AM
i define brainless as u jr member kurupt gugi.

since i now get to define brainless..i'll add a few.

tease
liza
sokz
pauil...with an i..not an ie

oompa loompa fish lips lethal kiss

brainless...all of them. with no heart either...just little wiggly worms of ppl with nothing better to do with their time than trashin' ppl.

they should all be squished up and composted.

THINK GREEEN

Kurupt_Guji
09-18-2011, 10:25 AM
There u go point proven...I said u define brainless, it wasn't a question, but am sorry, I understand, I JUST realised ur fookin brainless!

Ur jealous of tease init, she's fit n ur fat?!

MrWorker
09-18-2011, 11:27 AM
H8ters 100% PURE ghetto trash.

The-Chaos
09-18-2011, 11:32 AM
this foru, has just become a stupid childish arguement between a sook and a girly sook... lmao funny shit...

Miss_Fortune
09-18-2011, 11:40 AM
can't we all just love each other?

some ppl have sad lives. like tease...living in the dumpster..with her rat friends..spreading lies and disease thew the city street..sure..u could poison them..or catch them in traps. but how bout we catch them..and train them for our circuz..so they can..feed lions..or..work on computers.

i would like an eletro shock box button hooked up to tmb..so..when i hit someone they get a buzz.

i would also like a blocker for that buzzer.

MF

bLiNd
09-18-2011, 12:41 PM
i would also like a blocker for that buzzer.

coz you iz a blockin ho

ItsTease
09-18-2011, 06:07 PM
Miss, I need you to PLEASE learn how to properly insult people. You are really very bad at it. Its funny how I have NEVER had an issue with ANYONE in game until you come along. And yet you seem to make enemies everywhere you go. And I am the troublemaker? I dont have to say shit about you. You have managed to dig yourself into this hole all by yourself. Now please stop crying to people and telling them that you are being abused in game. It is making you look even more pathetic. I have a great life btw. I dont have to hide out in the desert with my chickens to keep me company.

Mr_Hustler
09-18-2011, 06:33 PM
I agree this fuck head needs to hang himself

Fucknuts
09-18-2011, 06:47 PM
This is some stupid ass shit h8ter is obviously one of those inbreed west virginian wanna-be-gangsters, whose mother smoked to much crack while taking the dick from her brother. Just leave this stupid fuck alone and maybe quality threads might make it up to the recent forums, instead of this bullshit.

Fucking insolence.

Mr_Hustler
09-18-2011, 08:09 PM
H8ter your gay stfu idiot

JacobAlden
09-18-2011, 11:03 PM
Yes I heard the same thing about StickyCat when I was in southside. I believed he was a rank whore, but guess what, I can see why he left southside, it was a smart choice! Why? Because I was told to leave Sin_City and go to assassins so I left and now, the fucking southside gang member aurolarine or whatever her name is attacks me 55 times! So yes, I'm on Stickycat's side. Southside wants to go to war with the Dirty Degenerates, so be it. We will fucking stomp on your cock.

Sokz
09-19-2011, 12:22 AM
Oh Look everyone's talking about me :)

To answer the original question yes Stickycat is a rank whore... that is why he has been kicked out of more families then I care to count ... sooner or later his new family will figure out he's about as useful as tits on a bull ... I mean shit he cant even count ... and I really enjoyed eating 250k of your ops StickyCat was only 2800 turns and 40mins work at best ... Perhaps in the future you will stop running your mouth other wise you can expect it again and again LOL

Next person to address :P /wave oh Hi miss I'm not brainless ... Brainless is running around telling everyone your life story and then wondering why everyone is using it against you when they are tired of hearing your lies ... and this whole smear campaign on Tease is ridiculous she's one of the nicest ladies I know in game, ill stand beside her any day when shes getting picked on...

and for you H8ter-JR I cant believe you don't know who fucknuts is ..... LOL

and for JacobAlden you were removed from Sincity because it was day 4 and you had 15k ops and your being attacked now because SS is all out Attacking this round :)

Hate to burst all my haters bubbles.. but the plan from the get go for sincity was to attack and to remind those from last round what Op hunting really means

enjoy your round boys and girls I know I am :)

H8TER-JR
09-19-2011, 01:22 AM
shut up u cunts idc let me get booted ur the ones who are reading my posts

Big_Sarge
09-19-2011, 01:29 AM
shut up u cunts idc let me get booted ur the ones who are reading my posts

We're not the only ones that are reading your posts... and I'm pretty sure that others will read this tomorrow... such as Storm and the other admins... but you don't care... right?

H8TER-JR
09-19-2011, 01:30 AM
nope it already has 600 views so idc

Fucknuts
09-19-2011, 01:36 AM
and then you will be frozen, the thread deleted, and have no views

good job inbreed steve...

H8TER-JR
09-19-2011, 01:40 AM
whats ur game dumb ya cunt?

DeathSeeker
09-19-2011, 03:06 AM
1. whats the deal wit mr worker always talking bout ghetto this and that

2. america is eveyone country h8ter

3. idk how the hell miss became so hated lol i've known her a long time and never heard this rumors until now

4. well PATRIOTS WIN 35-21 OVER THE CHARGERS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jackey
09-19-2011, 03:38 AM
Oh Look everyone's talking about me :)

To answer the original question yes Stickycat is a rank whore... that is why he has been kicked out of more families then I care to count ... sooner or later his new family will figure out he's about as useful as tits on a bull ... I mean shit he cant even count ... and I really enjoyed eating 250k of your ops StickyCat was only 2800 turns and 40mins work at best ... Perhaps in the future you will stop running your mouth other wise you can expect it again and again LOL

Next person to address :P /wave oh Hi miss I'm not brainless ... Brainless is running around telling everyone your life story and then wondering why everyone is using it against you when they are tired of hearing your lies ... and this whole smear campaign on Tease is ridiculous she's one of the nicest ladies I know in game, ill stand beside her any day when shes getting picked on...

and for you H8ter-JR I cant believe you don't know who fucknuts is ..... LOL

and for JacobAlden you were removed from Sincity because it was day 4 and you had 15k ops and your being attacked now because SS is all out Attacking this round :)

Hate to burst all my haters bubbles.. but the plan from the get go for sincity was to attack and to remind those from last round what Op hunting really means

enjoy your round boys and girls I know I am :)

They dialog about you because they must be your well wishers with one ironic intention of pushing you down one.
I can see as your self proclaimed witty intellect has caused you to emit a horrific bark intended to be funny, BUT if you cannot spell the right words in your punch lines dot dot dot does that not defeat your own purpose?
rhetorical

Fucknuts
09-19-2011, 04:39 AM
whats ur game dumb ya cunt?

Do you mean my game name? And I would believe your talking to me?

Well... I will not reveal myself for the simple fact that I do not want idiotic fucks like yourself filling up my mailbox with useless messages that look like a 4 year old wrote it. Making me feel like I need to look on the inside of a cereal box for a message decryptor to break your message.

Storm
09-19-2011, 10:05 AM
Hello everyone - please note:

Any threads containing racist language will be removed and the poster's posting privileges will be removed, and depending on how serious the post - further action will be taken on you by freezing or banning you from the game.

Thanks