PDA

View Full Version : bloods and crips all over the world

KINGIE-PORELLO
09-23-2011, 12:24 AM
is it a bad thing for other countries to rep the bloods or crips for there own destiny .
or should they make there own faction

youngmoney7
09-23-2011, 03:11 AM
they should make they own fraction nigga

KINGIE-PORELLO
09-23-2011, 11:38 PM
damm because i am a blood in my town in aussie , my bloods have open for about 8 years ,

KINGIE-PORELLO
09-23-2011, 11:48 PM
http://www.songarea.com/mc/2/red_nation.html

KINGIE-PORELLO
09-23-2011, 11:48 PM
http://www.songarea.com/mc/2/red_nation.html

KingChris
09-23-2011, 11:50 PM
You niggas pretty much some phonys

Fucknuts
09-24-2011, 12:16 AM
agreed king chris

I know bloods and crips alike and none of them play a online game....

they gotta walk to the public library and wait in a 2-3 hour line just to get on the internet let alone play a online game...

Marshall
09-24-2011, 02:45 AM
they should make they own fraction nigga
1/2! 1/4! 2/8!

KINGIE-PORELLO
09-24-2011, 03:06 AM
hahahahahahah yous are wrong . trust me hahahah

KINGIE-PORELLO
09-24-2011, 03:07 AM
plus my secret crew is somthing no one will know , i bat yous in face and wipe you knees out if i have ,

SOExclusive
09-24-2011, 05:14 AM
no bloods or crips is playing a texted base mafia game. They too busy on the streets stealin and killin. But some blood and crip gangs have made their own website to recruit new ppl. Lol. I couldnt believe that shit till i saw it on tv.

KINGIE-PORELLO
09-24-2011, 05:51 AM
see thats where i have to make you stop talking like , i am a blood and always have been . since i was 13 , jouviniles over here in aus get away with tons of shit . they older lads use the kids to do the jobs for them cause they get lighter sentences or sometimes nothing but a slap on the wrist . we break into houses steal your shit and bash you for your drugs and arm robs and attempt to kill if you fuk with us . we roll up daddy long legs and place it into your cones while you pull it its killing you .

we run threw your house if you snitch us in and we smash your parents or your house and your car and everywhere you go we stalk and keep bashing you with anything we can grab , myself is a phsyco i will steal a car and chase you down . place my boys out on the streets and they will get you if not i will pay someone to do it for me .

i am young but i am pretty suree i can do the same shit as the real bloods mates

KINGIE-PORELLO
09-24-2011, 05:53 AM
dont ever under estimate anyone doesnt matter what culture or nationality .they are or country they come from

KINGIE-PORELLO
09-24-2011, 05:56 AM
i was interested in crime its the reason i am playing a mafia text based game hahah i selll dope on side to buy turns and subs hahah .

mind you i got court apperance on monday for the following

2 counts of wilful damage
1 count of assualting a police officer
1 count of obstructing a police in the line of police duties

and now 3 counts of break and enter and commit indictable offence .
and stealing copper pipe haha whice was exactly 104 kg and was worth to australia goverment 600 dollers aus

SOExclusive
09-24-2011, 06:16 AM
porello u think i dont know how the blood gangs work. Let me tell u something. I crew up in the hoods where bloods ran. Everyday i was scared out of my ass because of the shit i seen happen to ppl on the street in my face. My cousin is a blood and u know where he at. Prison. Sentenced for 70 years. Might as well say life cause he aint getting out until he die. I experienced this first hand.

It took me hard work to get out of that neighborhood but i did. The bloods called it the "dub." i dont even know what that stands.

Anyways there is no need for u to give any history on who the bloods are. I think we all know who they are and what they do.

ICS_Zelda
09-24-2011, 08:38 AM
Kingie u sound like some retarded ass monkey...all u managed to learn is how not to spell and get u 3 free meals a day.... U FAKE

KINGIE-PORELLO
09-24-2011, 09:08 AM
hahahhah yep yep really worried .

Carmonator
09-24-2011, 09:17 AM
yeah kingie, anyone can write a story on the internet, you're wasting your time, no-one believes you.

KINGIE-PORELLO
09-24-2011, 09:22 AM
hmmmmmm and i dont believe them either .
two way street man it takes two to tango .

Fucknuts
09-24-2011, 12:04 PM
mind you i got court apperance on monday for the following

2 counts of wilful damage
1 count of assualting a police officer
1 count of obstructing a police in the line of police duties

Dude i got these charges for smashing up a mailbox then running from the cops afterwards and throwing a tire iron out the window while going 90 mph running from the cops then spitting in there face while they caught me....

I'm not in a gang or even associate with a gang....

Also as I said before bloods and crips don't have the time for this game when they wake up they go to the corner store and hang outside selling drugs. At night they hang outside selling drugs. After that they fuck a bitch then wake up and do it all again. They don't have time for this game let alone actually have a credit card to be able to buy turns or subs for this game... All they have is cash and they use it for re-ups, alcohol, clothes and hoes... You can't expand your drug buiz spending money on here....

Idk what kinda pussy ass shit you got going on in aussie land but you sound like a group of wanna be gangster country ass boys who just got there first pair of J's and a red bandana trying to go hard...

come to america and you'd get g checked so hard you'd shit yourself and find a bullet in your head

Chance
09-25-2011, 04:12 PM
The last part, of the last post is about the only thing i laughed at. Hell, even are gangs are soft compared to just random violence that we have.

KingChris
09-25-2011, 05:17 PM
What the fuck is the point of trying to seem like you a hardcore gang banger on the fucking internet? This ain't the streets what the fuck is going on here? If you really about that shit in real life then you have no need to prove shit to a bunch of strangers on a online mafia game PERIOD point fucking blank, people who really about they shit ain't bout to dry snitch on them selves like you did.