PDA

View Full Version : Nasa`s Satelite hitting earth today

AMON
09-23-2011, 11:50 AM
a huge satellite entering earth today with a very high speed and nasa doesn`t know where its going to hit and they can`t do anything about it?? this shit is funny

The_Dudes
09-23-2011, 11:53 AM
Fuck, is that what just demolished my house 5 minutes ago?!!! damn NASA has alot to answer for, and I expect full compensation

AMON
09-23-2011, 11:56 AM
LOL yeah you should ask for it :P

xXxMarlieSxXx
09-23-2011, 11:57 AM
Satelite be mercy please! If you really want a victim hit jingles house.

LMAO

bLiNd
09-23-2011, 12:01 PM
I think the safest place for the satelite to hit, is the centre of Poland.

It won't kill anyone, as they are all here in England!

Haggs
09-23-2011, 12:02 PM
Hey Jingles! Catch!

MrWorker
09-23-2011, 03:06 PM

I would prefer it to go down over middle east and hopefully hit someone on the head down there Because that'll be one less terroist to worry about

They're will probably think it was god's fist hitting them on the head or something.

The_Black_Cat
09-23-2011, 06:13 PM

bwahahahaha half of them went to the netherlands.....i have proof ;)

but western europe is where they think it'll fall down :(

MUFFDADDY
09-23-2011, 11:27 PM
ITS NOT A SATELITE ...thats the cover up. it the vessel that carried the NUCLEAR and sonic bomb that destroyed ELENIN the blue destroyer... am i the only one that knows ??

MUFFDADDY
09-23-2011, 11:47 PM
oh btw... the comet ELENIN was named after the amateur astronomer LEONID ELENIN

but this is also a lie...

the comet come from the star constellation of LEO, the whole thing is under the eye of the National Institute of Defence ( N.I.D) and E.L.E.N.I.N. is a acronym for;

Extiction, Level, Event,Near, Impact, Nibiru....thats the big boy, an unborn Sun and ready to ignight.
This is the red destroyer and you can find all about the red and blue destroyers from the Hopi prophecy

KINGIE-PORELLO
09-24-2011, 03:09 AM
Your all wrong its hitting australia

TheFlamingo
09-24-2011, 03:15 AM
I'm sure regardless of where it hits, it will be O'bama's fault.......

xXxMarlieSxXx
09-24-2011, 04:00 PM
It should get the dead penalty like yanks use to do with innocent people.

BlackCat
09-24-2011, 06:17 PM
oh btw... the comet ELENIN was named after the amateur astronomer LEONID ELENIN

but this is also a lie...

the comet come from the star constellation of LEO, the whole thing is under the eye of the National Institute of Defence ( N.I.D) and E.L.E.N.I.N. is a acronym for;

Extiction, Level, Event,Near, Impact, Nibiru....thats the big boy, an unborn Sun and ready to ignight.
This is the red destroyer and you can find all about the red and blue destroyers from the Hopi prophecy

Worst. Acronym. Ever...or at least since Working Against Nightly Kisses or WANK for short.

Chance
09-25-2011, 04:17 PM
It should get the dead penalty like yanks use to do with innocent people.

USE? what do you mean? innocent people die everyday. all day, pretty much every where. You're the kid who drank all his capri-sun filled it with air and tried drinking it again - every day at lunch until you got smacked by your friend who got tired of being embarrassed.. aren't you?

NOSz
09-28-2011, 02:26 AM
I thought it would be appropriate if I mentioned Star Wars. As long as Musubi doesn't read this.