PDA

View Full Version : there still a Special_Needs? LOL

deeds
09-23-2011, 09:19 PM
i thought that fam was dead rounds ago LMAO, i guess tease dosnt tease's no more haha btw MR.JINGLES go Fu*k yourself man

Mooky
09-23-2011, 10:19 PM
Take a ride on my shortbus

deeds
09-24-2011, 03:34 AM
thats what she said

Shittower
09-24-2011, 05:00 AM
The late great George Carlin put it best, to the creater of this topic shut the f*ck up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaFLezxS1tA

SOExclusive
09-24-2011, 05:05 AM
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

shittower bro. Lol to that video.

deeds
09-24-2011, 06:19 AM
haha bitchtower, are you happy to be tease's bitch :D dont be mad at yourlself ' you;ll move on my son :)

ItsTease
09-24-2011, 09:04 AM
Deeds, The very fact that you started a thread about whether we are still a family when obviously we are concerns me. You log in, you see a family with the name Special_Needs and you still have to ask?? I have no idea who you are but because you are obviously "special" i will offer you a seat on the bus. Now before you come back with some witty commentary about how we dont rank any more or better yet "will i tease you" just know i am only asking because you seem so interested. I patiently await your reply. :)

deeds
09-26-2011, 07:23 AM
nope i just feel bad for all your little minions hahaha. oh noo noo, i've never been in your special bus im kinda more like a popular jock i wouldnt be sitting down with your very retarded special people hehehe no offence to salzo my OLD friend ;)

Kurupt_Guji
09-26-2011, 11:29 AM
Deeds you absolute moron, bringing unnecessary hate to the game, as you can see, Special_Needs going through some sort of change, they got 10 members, so before you run your mouth, realise what is actually happening...

am not in special_needs but at least I can see what phase they going through, but tease is right, she needs a retard like you sitting at the back of the bus, licking your own piss off the seats...

toodles
09-26-2011, 02:56 PM
What the fuck is this shit. Whats the purpose of it? When I first started playing I had all kinds of fun just fucking people up that had something stupid to say or talked real tough. Whats your name in the game? A goal in the game for a family need not be to rank. What do credits get you? I cant even buy a coffee with a million credits. An internet medal... Fuck that shit.. if my friends knew I had an internet medal they would put me on a short bus.

Maybe you want to be the force to synergize the family. Whats wrong with a bunch of people that are in a family having some laughs and not giving a fuck if they rank. I prefer to do both because its a game else I would just go to a chat room but who gives a flying fuck what I think. People are using the game to have a few laughs and hang out. So before you go to set out to belittle people for that take a look at your own miserable self you little snivelling worm who is not going to say who he is and just go back under that rock and cover himself in his own poop and dirt.

Kurupt_Guji
09-26-2011, 03:50 PM
Post of the fuckin decade toodles

Liza
09-26-2011, 09:02 PM
"I'm kind more like a popular jock". Wow. I lol'd.

Do we have classifications on tmb? I didn't realize this was high school all over. Tell me. Are you the 'popular jock' with the tiny peeny? Or the 'popular jock' with half a brain, bad b.o, and hardly any talent?

Enlighten me, please.

nope i just feel bad for all your little minions hahaha. oh noo noo, i've never been in your special bus im kinda more like a popular jock i wouldnt be sitting down with your very retarded special people hehehe no offence to salzo my OLD friend ;)

ItsTease
09-26-2011, 09:10 PM
ILY LIZA!! :) you rock!!

KURUPT and Toodles thanks!! :) Its nice to know that the bus has friends! Yes we are going through some changes but at the end of the day its a game and it is all about having a good time and having a few laughs. Haters are gonna hate but they will soon see how easily people get bored with there shit! :)

xo
Teasey

Kurupt_Guji
09-26-2011, 09:16 PM
This game is to enjoy, nothing more...

Rrrrr
09-26-2011, 11:55 PM
Hi deeds ... You're so stupid for making such a thread.
Bye deeds.

Campainhas
09-27-2011, 12:13 AM
The best thing about this thread is deeds sayin that special needs is dead. lol just by sayin that youre proving that they are alive at least inside your mind hahaha