PDA

View Full Version : Its a cover story

MUFFDADDY
09-23-2011, 11:54 PM
ITS NOT A SATELITE ...thats the cover up. it the vessel that carried the NUCLEAR and SONIC bomb that destroyed ELENIN the blue destroyer... am i the only one that knows ??

oh btw... the comet ELENIN was named after the amateur astronomer LEONID ELENIN

but this is also a lie...

the comet come from the star constellation of LEO, the whole thing is under the eye of the National Institute of Defence ( N.I.D) and E.L.E.N.I.N. is a acronym for;

Extiction, Level, Event,Near, Impact, Nibiru....thats the big boy, an unborn Sun and ready to ignight.
This is the red destroyer and you can find all about the red and blue destroyers from the Hopi prophecy

KingChris
09-24-2011, 12:09 AM
You fucking weirdo

MUFFDADDY
09-24-2011, 12:28 AM
thanks for that...guess this is why they don't tell no one.

under developed mind, combined will a masculine Alpha male attitude, and a stereotypical point of view.

do you reply, just so you can put people down King CUNT? ya TROLL

KingChris
09-24-2011, 12:49 AM
thanks for that...guess this is why they don't tell no one.

under developed mind, combined will a masculine Alpha male attitude, and a stereotypical point of view.

do you reply, just so you can put people down King CUNT? ya TROLL

Shut up WEIRDO

Danzig
09-24-2011, 01:46 AM
We have a gem here my friends. This is a guy I want in my family. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MrWorker
09-24-2011, 06:40 PM
The truth is it was shot down by aliens it was warning shots at earth that soon judgement day is comming. But ofcourse the government is obviously lieing and covering it up, otherwise explain to me why would'nt they're just let it float away in space ? OR the biggest question is why didnt they're just keep the space shuttle and go up and collect the satelite ?. You see it all make no sense. which i why ive come to the conclusion that aliens shot it down for target practice its the most reasonable explanation.

THE END !.

MUFFDADDY
09-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Part 2
Their call the "Anunnaki" and they can alternate the cellular structure to the light spectrum so they can not be seen, like infer red and ultra violate, in to a spectrum we can see. Ever herd the term, shape shifters ?

killa1234
09-25-2011, 12:15 PM
hes not a wierdo diddnt u hear him it is a sun redy to egnite

ps it can kill us all

MUFFDADDY
09-25-2011, 12:49 PM
The thing that will set it off, will be an harmonic blast from the alinement's of the Earth and nibiru, this will blow out the Earths Van Allen Belt.
the blast will also effect every living thing on the planet, as the frequency will short-circuit electrical nerves and brain wave.

Gabriel's Horn.
In English-speaking culture, the image of Gabriel as the angel that shall blow the trumpet blast that initiates the end of time and the general resurrection at the Last Judgment, which has no source in the Hebrew Bible or the New Testament,[10] is a familiar trope. (It may be taken from Norse Heimdall who according to legends, will sound the Gjallarhorn, alerting the Ăsir to the onset of Ragnar÷k where the world ends and is reborn.) It may also be taken from Mother Shipton's Prophecies "For storms will rage and oceans roar, when Gabriel stands on sea and shore, and as he blows his wondrous horn, old worlds die and new be born." It ranges from its first appearance in English in John Milton's Paradise Lost (1667)[11] to African-American spirituals: in Marc Connelly's play based on spirituals, The Green Pastures (1930), Gabriel has his beloved trumpet constantly with him, and the Lord has to warn him not to blow it too soon.[12] Four years later "Blow, Gabriel, Blow" was introduced by Ethel Merman in Cole Porter's Anything Goes (1934). The mathematical figure given the modern name "Gabriel's Horn", was invented by Evangelista Torricelli (1608–1647); it is a paradoxical solid of revolution that has infinite surface area, but finite volume.
In Islamic tradition, though not specified in the Qur'an, the trumpeter sounding the trump of doom[13] is not Gabriel, but Israfel.
The earliest identification of Gabriel as the trumpeter that S. Vernon McCasland was able to trace was in an Armenian illuminated manuscript dated 1455, at the Walters Art Museum, Baltimore.

MUFFDADDY
09-25-2011, 01:28 PM
People, interesting facts: in the working schedules of many European governments, the UN schedule of events of 25 September is announced a break.
Meanwhile, the mass of various corporations (including such as "Coca-Cola") are conducting workshops in the same day - September 26-28, in the same city - Denver. At the same time, the massive reservations at the Denver’s hotels are not observed. Where will so many delegates go?
The European press, with reference to NATO officials announces that on September 27 the testing of underground bunker, with the participation of U.S. President Obama will be held.
The internet is flooded with information that under the Denver’s airport is not just a bunker built, but a huge city to cover "global elite" in the case of global catastrophe.
On September 25, comet Elenin will be on the same gravitation line between Sun and Earth.
See videos, use your brains

DonStracci
09-25-2011, 01:34 PM
WOW you gotta love these guys with no life and than follow other guys with no life on some crazy theories about all kind of crazy stuff

Shape shifter really ? I believe there is life ( intelligent life ) out there in the universe among the stars but all these crazy stuff Come ONNNNN GET A LIFE

!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE COMMUNISM !!!!!!!!! :D

MrWorker
09-25-2011, 01:37 PM
Are you talking about the 2012 ?

Because i reckon its going to happen maybe not end of he world but something big is going to happen. Because theres loads of prophecies for it around this time and around this time they's going to be a big solar flare heading to earth plus thats also when all the planets aline.

I think they is solid evidene to support that something is going to happen.

its better to be safe then sorry which is why people should believe its going to happen and get ready for it. I doubt its end of the world but i think a big change will happen.

AwwZee
09-25-2011, 01:39 PM
While everyone is in the mood i have one: I am God.... freaky ay?

MUFFDADDY
09-25-2011, 02:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJOe1s3CsQ0&feature=related

MUFFDADDY
09-25-2011, 02:15 PM
And this you can see for your self, the Mayan calender goes;

3AC, 2AC, 1AC, 0 , 1BC.

we don't have a zero 0 in the converted calender....making 2012 actually 2011...now why would they do that??

MUFFDADDY
09-25-2011, 02:36 PM
http://www.illuminati-news.com/112306c.htm

KingChris
09-25-2011, 07:57 PM
http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/AXESMI59/tin-foil-hat.jpg

MUFFDADDY
09-25-2011, 10:06 PM
If we don't kill our self, we'll be the leaders of a messed up generation,
If we don't kid our self, would they believe if we told them, the reason why,
did we take it too far, took it to far, did we chase the rabbit it to in to wonderland.
lose a hundred grand, will they understand, it was all to stay away AWAKE for the longest.

MrWorker
09-26-2011, 08:39 PM
The Gods are with us M.D we will tell the world what is really happening. No matter how much the government aka illumanati wants to stop us we will be victorius.