PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Wall Street

Glock_18
10-03-2011, 11:20 PM
Who thinks the protests in NY and in other US cities will either end peacefully or be beaten down by police?

ShorTerMemory
10-04-2011, 03:31 AM
more people need to know about this...unfortunately some people are gonna have to get hurt if this is gonna be effective

Glock_18
10-04-2011, 09:18 PM
If that's the price to be paid for the people to know what's going on then so be it

Sokz
10-05-2011, 02:01 AM
I hope it doesn't end like your Vietnam protests :/

Chance
10-05-2011, 10:42 AM
Who thinks the protests in NY and in other US cities will either end peacefully or be beaten down by police?

It's G18c. Otherwise it's the wimpy worthless one.

The_Black_Cat
10-05-2011, 02:57 PM
why are you protesting anyway? didn't you go along in bush for president for 8 years?

including the mess that has been created now?

people voted for their governments.....

people bring money to banks and accept the terms.....

so why complain afterwards when it doesn't pay out well?

i think you should have done that earlier.....now it's just pointing out the obvious.

The_Black_Cat
10-05-2011, 02:57 PM
It's G18c. Otherwise it's the wimpy worthless one.

bwahahahaha nice comment ;)

AMON
10-05-2011, 04:35 PM
No Protests ends Peacefully ... Police gets tired and they hit badly as they just did in Egypt

MrWorker
10-05-2011, 05:17 PM
You gotta admit though amon it was funny watching the police running on horses going into the crowds and hitting them haha look sort of things animals do.

EMPORER_G
10-05-2011, 06:03 PM
It's funny how all of the people protesting don't even have jobs. Why the fuck should they even care?

homey
10-05-2011, 06:22 PM
yeah that's right let's punish all those who get an education and work their asses off for the american dream. cause a bunch of lazy pro obama hippies and lefties don't want to work their asses off for the american dream. let's just make everyone poor like they are! total bs, come down my street protesting saying you want all i have worked for, and I'll give you my answer a .40 right between the eyes!
got some news for ya, the only reason they can be out there protesting all the time is cause they don't bother working!

Sokz
10-05-2011, 06:39 PM
because they lost there jobs due to corporate greed are you all just that dumb ?

MrWorker
10-05-2011, 11:31 PM
dream dosnt exist bud. poor get poorer the rich get richer these days.

The poor working class, Right, are oppressed n shit by the government, liberals and lefties and is about time somebody did something with these fucking capitalists stealing money off of the working class.

The_Black_Cat
10-06-2011, 10:14 AM
because they lost there jobs due to corporate greed are you all just that dumb ?

bullocks....they lost their jobs because you all want cheaper stuff to buy so cooperations need to produce elsewhere where it's cheaper to produce so they place factories in china and india instead of around the corner.

you people prefer inferior quality as long as it's cheap.....own fault.

MrWorker
10-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Its a vicious circle V people arnt going to buy expensive stuff if they cant afford it.

homey
10-06-2011, 05:19 PM
first off if you have an education and a skill set than you will never be without a job. Talented people are always in demand. however that $80,000.00 you spent on a journalism degree wasn't a very smart move. medicine engineering etc are fields where one would never have to look to far for a job. secondly it is washington that passes the laws that just happen to be written by all the lobbyists. so maybe rather than protesting like a bunch of idiots on wall street, they need to go and see the politicians. However once again you forget the vast number of americans who are actually working and don't have time to be rabble rousers like this worthless bunch! again nothing but lazy incompetant uneducated bunch that want what they are not willing to work for!

Fishy
10-07-2011, 03:33 AM
The poor aren't getting poorer, really if your poor your poor. The rich are getting richer, but then again they have the ability to invest and buy assets at reduced rates and wait for the market to improve. The gap between the rich and the poor has grown, this is true. There were plenty of people over leveraged when the market tanked, they have lost quite a bit so the gap (middle class) has suffered. Don't if you fail in this country you can pick yourself back up and try again. Its really up to you, I suggest you leave the pity party.

Now if your stupid enough to believe this Occupy Wall Street crap is about Wall Street, do the world a favor and put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. Occupy Wall Street is nothing but an attempt to change the focus of the American public from a failed economic policies of a failed president, to a shifting of the blame to Wall Street. At the start of the depression I would have been the first person up to march on these fuckers, but three and a half years later sorry it isn't a bunch of CEO's running monetary policy. Don't bother telling me congress is to blame for 2 full years it was controlled by a single party. They couldn't get a budget done either year, nor any pending free trade pacts, all they managed to get passed was spending bills. I don't want to hear its a do nothing congress the house has passed over 700 bills so far this year and the senate under 200. Again, this is politics and media hype. If you can vote do yourself a favor, vote out all the incumbents; they are all part of the problem.

Glock_18
10-07-2011, 05:36 AM
why are you protesting anyway? didn't you go along in bush for president for 8 years?

i think you should have done that earlier.....now it's just pointing out the obvious.

I didn't vote for bush frankly I thought he was fucking worthless.....I can't speak for the rest of the people in my country though XD

The_Black_Cat
10-07-2011, 10:26 AM
same with USA selling 400 tanks to a broke Greece!?

W-T-F!!!

MrWorker
10-07-2011, 11:44 AM
America only cares and worships two things MONEEYYYYYYY !!!! and STATUS !!!. i hope its goe's communist. Greedy capitalists. No wonder why the majority of the world hate america. Its arrogance and ignorance towards the working class. American snobby rich and middle class gives the west a bad name. True story.

Chance
10-07-2011, 02:42 PM
yeah that's right let's punish all those who get an education and work their asses off for the american dream. cause a bunch of lazy pro obama hippies and lefties don't want to work their asses off for the american dream. let's just make everyone poor like they are! total bs, come down my street protesting saying you want all i have worked for, and I'll give you my answer a .40 right between the eyes!
got some news for ya, the only reason they can be out there protesting all the time is cause they don't bother working!

Well, some one has been watching WAY TOO much CNN. Most of the protesters are college graduates. Especially the ORGANIZERS! Their motive is removing the pay scale DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE WORKING CLASS AND THE LESS THAN 1% CONTROLLING YOUR LIFE. The average CEO makes 127 times more money then his lowest paid employee. While the CEOS make more money YOU CONTINUE TO MAKE SHIT!

They're also PISSED that after all the big BAIL OUTS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO HELP THE AMERICAN WORKING CLASS DIDNT DO ANYTHING AND OUR STANDARD OF LIVING IS AT AN ALMOST ALL TIME LOW!

Fishy
10-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Well, some one has been watching WAY TOO much CNN. Most of the protesters are college graduates. Especially the ORGANIZERS! Their motive is removing the pay scale DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE WORKING CLASS AND THE LESS THAN 1% CONTROLLING YOUR LIFE. The average CEO makes 127 times more money then his lowest paid employee. While the CEOS make more money YOU CONTINUE TO MAKE SHIT!

They're also PISSED that after all the big BAIL OUTS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO HELP THE AMERICAN WORKING CLASS DIDNT DO ANYTHING AND OUR STANDARD OF LIVING IS AT AN ALMOST ALL TIME LOW!

The only person controlling your life is you. If you want to be rich, then go out and do it. Playing class warfare only divides people, rather than uniting. I do find it quite funny about the standard of living, last time I checked we have the highest in the world. This wasn't achieved because it was give'n, it was earned thru hard work and dedication. When I start seeing the return of Polio and TB I'll start to be concerned about my standard of living.

Fishy
10-07-2011, 06:44 PM
America only cares and worships two things MONEEYYYYYYY !!!! and STATUS !!!. i hope its goe's communist. Greedy capitalists. No wonder why the majority of the world hate america. Its arrogance and ignorance towards the working class. American snobby rich and middle class gives the west a bad name. True story.

The only thing the American public cares about is their life goes on. Roof over their heads, food in the stomach, and a chance to succeed. Jeez that sounds like what all humans want doesn't it? Greedy Capitalist my ass its called Human Nature, it knows no color of skin nor creed. Grow up.

MrWorker
10-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Humans are bastards mate. All we do is destroy the earth and kill lives. BUT if its for our own greed then why not. You worship paper basically, money dosnt exist pal it was created by humans money creates classes an THIS is what divides people. The rich can do whatever they're like and live in ignorance where people in africa and north korea starve to death because they're cant even afford things like bread.

Me personnally i dont care about capitalism or communism. Life is to short, dull and boring. Im a self employed plasterer ive worked all my life but the only break i see myself getting is when i die. I can finally rest from a life of nothing but hard work.

Life is unfair some people get all the breaks all the chances and everything. Where other people try everything possible but still end up with nothing. You need to grow up and realise that the world isnt as easy as your making it out to be. But rich people are ignorant to this all they care about is themselves and making more money for they're own greed.

Chance
10-08-2011, 12:18 AM
The only person controlling your life is you. If you want to be rich, then go out and do it. Playing class warfare only divides people, rather than uniting. I do find it quite funny about the standard of living, last time I checked we have the highest in the world. This wasn't achieved because it was give'n, it was earned thru hard work and dedication. When I start seeing the return of Polio and TB I'll start to be concerned about my standard of living.
If you think unemployment rates at 20% are a high standard of living, then you're mistaken. You're obviously not paying attention to detail. Half the problem with america is denial and stupid ideas.

Fishy
10-08-2011, 07:39 AM
Let me help you out, I once worked for a millionaire. I clean all the cars on every car lot he owned, and after a while I got tired of making sure he was able to make a profit. So I went into business for myself, after five years I was doing well and bought a failed bar. Two months now shy a year of ownership, I have fully turned it around and about to sell it off for a great profit. No college degree, and horrible grammar later I'm making it off my own nut. You want to do something about it, go ahead no one is stopping you. Don't focus on what others do, just focus on what your going to do for you. You want to save the world get in line...

Fishy
10-08-2011, 07:42 AM
Humans are bastards mate. All we do is destroy the earth and kill lives. BUT if its for our own greed then why not. You worship paper basically, money dosnt exist pal it was created by humans money creates classes an THIS is what divides people. The rich can do whatever they're like and live in ignorance where people in africa and north korea starve to death because they're cant even afford things like bread.

Me personnally i dont care about capitalism or communism. Life is to short, dull and boring. Im a self employed plasterer ive worked all my life but the only break i see myself getting is when i die. I can finally rest from a life of nothing but hard work.

Life is unfair some people get all the breaks all the chances and everything. Where other people try everything possible but still end up with nothing. You need to grow up and realise that the world isnt as easy as your making it out to be. But rich people are ignorant to this all they care about is themselves and making more money for they're own greed.

The world is what you make of it, you want something more go get it. Don't bitch other people got breaks, you aren't them and you don't know what they got. It's very similar to that hot bitch you see walking down the street, it looks nice, but there is some one some where tired of putting up with her shit. I tossed the Rose colored glasses long ago, might I suggest you do the same. It might take a lifestyle change but sometimes, its worth it.

The_Black_Cat
10-08-2011, 12:34 PM
wow....never thought i'd agree with 'him' for once....LOL but indeed: there's no 'rich' country with such an enormous poverty problem as well.

civilised my ass......

toodles
10-08-2011, 01:59 PM
A protest against people that don't give a shit that they are protesting is not going to work. Most of the people being protested would feel more important and would think the protester is retarded.

Danzig
10-08-2011, 09:39 PM
Are you six V? It's a little more complicated then that.

The_Black_Cat
10-09-2011, 01:05 AM
Are you six V? It's a little more complicated then that.

explain...

some like to make it more complicated so others are left to blame...

Chance
10-09-2011, 10:26 AM
Fish,

No. You have seriously missed my point. I dont have finacial woes, never have probably won't ever have. The problem is self centered idiots like yourself. You think these people are protesting against you personally. Which is a lie. They're trying to close the gap so that CEO's DONT RUN OUR COUNTRY. But that's just obvious. It's nice that you stopped by to ignore the basics and diss them on things that you have taken personally. It shows americans in their true light.

MrWorker
10-09-2011, 04:04 PM
I posted this on danzigs ...Email.... V.... post. But i think its goe's well for this one aswell,

Its survival of the fittest if theys no jobs about people arnt going to volunteer to go homeless, Ofcourse they're going to go on the dole its all about survival. People dont care about them anywhere so why should they're care if they're spending your taxes hahahaha. Its the governments fault and the system is unfair to people who work. But what can you do. Its how it is. But when people protest at it all people do is moan at them soo.... What do people expect really ?

The government should make more jobs so people wont go on the dole. Its commonsense.

And most of all you people who are moaning at protesters should be with them not against them. If you want people to work instead of going on the dole ( Work seekers allowance )

Danzig
10-09-2011, 09:57 PM
This movement is just another subdivision of the Democratic party, no different then the Tea Party to the Republicans. The unions are dumping money into the protesters pockets. If it was up to me there would be NO parties...NO Lobbiest...and noone who use to work in the stock market should be elected.

jackey
10-09-2011, 10:42 PM
bullocks....they lost their jobs because you all want cheaper stuff to buy so cooperations need to produce elsewhere where it's cheaper to produce so they place factories in china and india instead of around the corner.

you people prefer inferior quality as long as it's cheap.....own fault.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to disagree with your logic on redistribution of labor and cost. One of the following reasons American Coperations seem to deliberately ship exchange their work force From Americans to forginers is due to the following:

-Cost and demand complex
-Gold standard influence
-Economic situation.

Cost and demand complex plays a key factor in determining who gets a job and where will production be placed.
If a corperation is in a economy that isnt prospering to previous standards, They tend to start making cuts and the work force level.
They do this because the Cost of their products are temporary too expensive for consumers. This simultaneously affects the demand of the product in a negative effect;therefore, they have to decrease the price of their product or cut their employer's wages, reduce their pay of those they keep at the corperate level, and/or find a new set of labor force( Primarily a group that will work for alot less than what Amercians will work for). Doing so will allow the Coperation to operate at a effective rate in production, net gain e.c.t.

With the Gold standard in america starting to decline due to America's new Credit rate to AA, this affects how much Business can hire or produce to maintain equilibrium in most aspects of their operations. With U.S currency now less valuable than in the past, These business have to either relocation, lay off workers, decrease wage e.c.t. to maintain its operations and to fulfill its taxes imposed on it by the government.

With the Economic situation, American businesses have to adjust the expensive that have a large affect in their net gain before they tamper with the expenses that have little affect on their gross expenses. in most if not all businesses, a labor force is the first option to be adjusted for the better of the whole company. In another sense, with taxes being raised to a certain extent, Businesses even think about relocation as a whole where government control is lackadaisical or weak. For instance, we have google and apple hQs in The middle east. In fact, we even see coca cola's presence in china become for common than ever.

So please do not blame it on an idea that Americans what things for cheap all the time.
If you haven't knowledge, Americans at one point wanted things that costed a lot of money;however, that was when American had one of its only three surplus years( that was when Clition was president) the others was Coolidge i believe and Andrew.

The_Black_Cat
10-10-2011, 11:13 AM
so you disagreed to agree in the end? i don't get it....

Fishy
10-11-2011, 02:54 AM
Fish,

No. You have seriously missed my point. I dont have finacial woes, never have probably won't ever have. The problem is self centered idiots like yourself. You think these people are protesting against you personally. Which is a lie. They're trying to close the gap so that CEO's DONT RUN OUR COUNTRY. But that's just obvious. It's nice that you stopped by to ignore the basics and diss them on things that you have taken personally. It shows americans in their true light.

So let me get this right you don't want CEO's to run "OUR COUNTRY." Let me help you out we elect one every four years, we just call him president. The board of directors, that would be congress. I get what your laying down, the problem is you don't get what the real world is. I don't think these people are protesting against me, I think they are protesting to protest shit they don't understand. You want a job, go create a job for yourself. College doesn't get you anything but a bill and piece of paper.

Now please help me out if it is "OUR COUNTRY," why diss on Americans?

Fishy
10-11-2011, 03:20 AM
Unfortunately, I am going to have to disagree with your logic on redistribution of labor and cost. One of the following reasons American Coperations seem to deliberately ship exchange their work force From Americans to forginers is due to the following:

-Cost and demand complex
-Gold standard influence
-Economic situation.

Cost and demand complex plays a key factor in determining who gets a job and where will production be placed.
If a corperation is in a economy that isnt prospering to previous standards, They tend to start making cuts and the work force level.
They do this because the Cost of their products are temporary too expensive for consumers. This simultaneously affects the demand of the product in a negative effect;therefore, they have to decrease the price of their product or cut their employer's wages, reduce their pay of those they keep at the corperate level, and/or find a new set of labor force( Primarily a group that will work for alot less than what Amercians will work for). Doing so will allow the Coperation to operate at a effective rate in production, net gain e.c.t.

With the Gold standard in america starting to decline due to America's new Credit rate to AA, this affects how much Business can hire or produce to maintain equilibrium in most aspects of their operations. With U.S currency now less valuable than in the past, These business have to either relocation, lay off workers, decrease wage e.c.t. to maintain its operations and to fulfill its taxes imposed on it by the government.

With the Economic situation, American businesses have to adjust the expensive that have a large affect in their net gain before they tamper with the expenses that have little affect on their gross expenses. in most if not all businesses, a labor force is the first option to be adjusted for the better of the whole company. In another sense, with taxes being raised to a certain extent, Businesses even think about relocation as a whole where government control is lackadaisical or weak. For instance, we have google and apple hQs in The middle east. In fact, we even see coca cola's presence in china become for common than ever.

So please do not blame it on an idea that Americans what things for cheap all the time.
If you haven't knowledge, Americans at one point wanted things that costed a lot of money;however, that was when American had one of its only three surplus years( that was when Clition was president) the others was Coolidge i believe and Andrew.

Three things create the cost of a product:

Energy
Labor
Demand

Our energy costs have risen but not ahead of inflation. Our labor costs have out paced inflation four fold. Our Demand is high.

What most people don't understand about Globalization of the free market system is if lets say Lilly wants to start selling drugs in India, they are going to have to start making a few drugs there. Employ the local people and invest in their country. Same thing with GM, and Ford with China. Now the stock holder aka 401K funds, IRA's, Money Markets, Hedge Funds, your local barber, cop, teacher, and construction works all want a good return on their invested dollar for retirement. Guess what, the only way to keep growing is to branch out to developing markets and hope they like the products. As much as everyone wants to bitch about sending jobs over seas, I notice they don't pull their money out of the markets in protest of "Profits."

China is an issue all of its own self but just understand this one point and it gets easier. We need to create in this country (America) around 3,600,000 jobs a year or 300,000 a month to grow our economy by around 3% or so. China has to create 25,000,000 a year or just over 2,000,000 a month just to tread water. Trade policy aside and currency manipulation off the table, it goes back to human nature, that and a population who could crush their oppressive leaders at the drop of a hat. Paying off the Chinese general population is the only way they keep power, give it time they will fall.

The weak dollar policy of the past ten years now hasn't been the greatest. Bush decided after the Tech bubble popped to weaken the dollar and flood the investment market in hopes of a quick bounce. Well it worked, problem is he forgot to turn the hose off. By the time we got around to the great depression and he left office Obama doubled down. The upswing most don't see is a jump in export as our goods become cheaper to foreign buyers. Down side, cost of commodities jump aka Oil, Corn, Pork, Coffee, and Gold.

Jumping back to the example above of Lilly having to invest in India to sell their product in the country we come to what to do with the revenue from the sales. Do they keep the money in India or move it back to the states. Now, I'm no expert on Indian tax code in fact I don't know a thing about it but something tells me its cheaper to keep the money there and return it and pay a double tax on their profit to the US government. You want to change that, change the tax code.

Simply put if you read above and understand it, your well educated. If not well, bitch about it we all know you will. More simply put the problems are larger than most people understand and in reality we don't know how it will end. The only thing people can do is push forward, because we can't go backwards.

Chance
10-11-2011, 06:53 AM
So let me get this right you don't want CEO's to run "OUR COUNTRY." Let me help you out we elect one every four years, we just call him president. The board of directors, that would be congress. I get what your laying down, the problem is you don't get what the real world is. I don't think these people are protesting against me, I think they are protesting to protest shit they don't understand. You want a job, go create a job for yourself. College doesn't get you anything but a bill and piece of paper.

Now please help me out if it is "OUR COUNTRY," why diss on Americans?

wrong again fish.

these people are fighting to keep a less capitalist-elitist-self centered society. they are far more than willing to see anarchy than they are to see sam walton destroy there chances at beating krogers themselves. open a shoe company and see how it works. try revolting and wittness tthe police state were in. dont act convoluted

its against our forfathers. i can without doubt say the most you know about a. jacksons is which bill his face is on. we are at a point where no one is able too see how unamerican we've became

The_Black_Cat
10-11-2011, 11:16 AM
i agree with chance....america was based as alternative for european monarchies....people did not like to get dictated....but now you try dictate the world yourself....and china thinks if USA can do it we should as well.

now you have 2 bullies fighting eachother over who will dictate the rest of the world....america's downfall started with their interferences in the middle east constantly....you lost precious time there....about 20-30 years to be exact.
china's downfall will be their arrogance towards other countries....lack of respect for africa and the west entirely.

The_Black_Cat
10-11-2011, 11:16 AM
it's going to be a mess soon....

Fishy
10-11-2011, 01:33 PM
wrong again fish.

these people are fighting to keep a less capitalist-elitist-self centered society. they are far more than willing to see anarchy than they are to see sam walton destroy there chances at beating krogers themselves. open a shoe company and see how it works. try revolting and wittness tthe police state were in. dont act convoluted

its against our forfathers. i can without doubt say the most you know about a. jacksons is which bill his face is on. we are at a point where no one is able too see how unamerican we've became

You keep on thinking that

josecuervo
10-11-2011, 01:37 PM
I got a great solution!! Boycott the CEO's you don't like and make em go out out of business... O wait they run the government so they will just use our tax money to bail themselves out!!! They already run the government vote Ron Paul for president!!

Chance
10-12-2011, 06:07 AM
i agree with chance....america was based as alternative for european monarchies....people did not like to get dictated....but now you try dictate the world yourself....and china thinks if USA can do it we should as well.

now you have 2 bullies fighting eachother over who will dictate the rest of the world....america's downfall started with their interferences in the middle east constantly....you lost precious time there....about 20-30 years to be exact.
china's downfall will be their arrogance towards other countries....lack of respect for africa and the west entirely.

Actually, i'd say we've lost more than 20 years. Remember who threw iran into a revolution. The CIA. That's not a conspiracy theory, it's even in the library. We started in the middle east long before charles wilson. It's just at that time we were far more successful. When we involved ourselves with afghanistan, we helped drop the iron curtain. It was the success of iran (which actually became far, far worse for us in the long run) and afghanistan that made us invest to heavily into the middle east.

Fishy
10-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Actually, i'd say we've lost more than 20 years. Remember who threw iran into a revolution. The CIA. That's not a conspiracy theory, it's even in the library. We started in the middle east long before charles wilson. It's just at that time we were far more successful. When we involved ourselves with afghanistan, we helped drop the iron curtain. It was the success of iran (which actually became far, far worse for us in the long run) and afghanistan that made us invest to heavily into the middle east.

So when did you first notice your uncanny ability to lick a window?

MrWorker
10-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Its africa and the middle east that dosnt show the west any respect. All the money (our Taxes) we pump into the M.E and Africa giving food and water etc. Yet the blacks down there STILL want to wipe out the white race.

I dont blame china at all for not getting involved in africa or middle east. China is (Kinda still a communist country) so they're against any racism and blacks are the most racist people on earth. Every fucking word they're mension includes something todo with skin.

So it seems to me that china is the only one thats got any sense. If i was in charge i would'nt help africa or middle east because of all the DisRespect. They're dont want our help so why the hell should we STILL GIVE THEM IT ??. Plus we cant even afford it at the minute ''where suppose to be in a recession'' Apparently its probably just another government cover up to steal more money off of english working class.

The_Black_Cat
10-12-2011, 10:56 AM
according to the news iran tried to assassinate saudi and israeli ambassador in america....should we count down yet?

The_Black_Cat
10-12-2011, 10:59 AM
I dont blame china at all for not getting involved in africa or middle east.

hahaha but they are....heavily....they try to 'take over' large parts of central africa already.

and while we were bombing libya they were trying to sell kadaffi even more weapons...

so what do you mean by "not getting involved"...?

The_Black_Cat
10-12-2011, 11:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft_2FhTgwlI

The_Black_Cat
10-12-2011, 11:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc2_oS9zDeo

MrWorker
10-12-2011, 03:49 PM
I dont care if china is trying to take over africa. SOLONG as they dont try and take over my country iam ok LOL. I prefer communist chinese to racist black jew nationalists.

But chinas population is MASSIVE with about 1.6 billion people i think maybe alot more than that. The chinese are indeed taking over. But shit happens. I blame the leftie's and the liberals for letting them in. Its your fault. Plus ive got a couple of chinese in my family somewhere.

Iran is just continuing what the nazis had in mind.

SS.Wiking.Totenkopf
10-13-2011, 01:58 AM
You can Shut up AND GO BACK TO SLEEP, AMERICA. Your (Nazi) Government is back in control, now.

You are free TO DO AS WE SAY!

QWEQWEQWE
10-13-2011, 04:11 AM
Kantutan tayo tirahi kita sa pepe
dawdawdawddawdawdwdwa
wadawdadadawdawdwdwa
awdawdwadawdawdwadwad
adwadawdawdawdwaddawdwad
wadawd
awd
wad
awd
awd
awd
aw
wad
awd
wad
wad
wad
awd
awd
wadwa
dbaw
dw
dba
wda
wd
d
d
wn
d
w
dw
md
d
w
db
wd
mwd

wdn
wd
w
md
wd
nwdb

Chance
10-13-2011, 09:59 AM
So when did you first notice your uncanny ability to lick a window?

oh... i suppose you're accusing me of over education. i actually took that course along with under water basket weaving . what did you take? ambien?

Chance
10-13-2011, 10:03 AM
according to the news iran tried to assassinate saudi and israeli ambassador in america....should we count down yet?

which news agency confirmed it? ....and no taking iran is harder than iraq because of the paramilitary forces.

The_Black_Cat
10-13-2011, 10:56 AM
lol was not referring to america here but turkey vs israel + iran vs saudi arabia etc but ofcourse america will have to pick a side....and so will china.

and it was all over the news.....

sketchy
10-13-2011, 11:23 AM
That is to say that Turkey and Israel sdon't get along, in which they do. Even so much as to be friends with one the other.

Iran will defeat any opposing enemies, not only by the magistrates do you condemn yourselves before, but your own heathen nations attepted to learn, control and refine the very things Irans (Persias) agistrate is solely meant to control.

By the way, the three wise men came from Persia, from the magistrate. You stupid Americans condemned yourselves whwen your governments decided to fuck with what you cALL 'MAGIC'.

All you managed to do is unleash a great force of what humans call, 'demons' upon your own civilian populationa and even your military has no hiope of controling that which you, yes YOU, USMC, attempted to employ under your flag in YOUR war against Iraq.

You

Are

Doomed

MrWorker
10-13-2011, 02:56 PM
Why dont america and china just keep they're noses out of this one and let the countrys sort they're own mess out.

This is what is going to happen. Because it is prophecised.

WW3 is comming 2012. Also isreal will be nearly defeated but the gods hands will come out of the heavens and stop all enemies from finishing them off and then jesus will return and earth will become a paradise it was in the beginning.

The next antichist is supposed to come from the east aswell. We are the last generations of people on earth to witness the end.

BlackCat
10-13-2011, 10:01 PM
Didn't you already say 2012 was when the aliens were supposed to invade and the dead would start walking the earth?.....Busy old year.

Can't wait.
Also "This is what's going to happen because it was prophecised" genuinely made me lol so well done for that.

MrWorker
10-13-2011, 11:09 PM
Yeah everything is going to happen all at once they is signs for all of these things happening and you must be blind and ignorant to not see them.

Something is defanatly going to happen on 2012 because theys alot of evidence and prophecies to support this year. Whether its aliens or jesus returning or ww3 break out etc.

You dont have to believe it. But its the truth.

josecuervo
10-14-2011, 12:05 AM
2012 Is the day I win the lottery

MrWorker
10-14-2011, 01:52 PM
Thats funny. it is me to ah. If all else fails i will win the lottery.

Iam personnally trying to work it all out in my head the universe and iam so close to discovering thats its all an illusion we are not really living or dead but instead we are in a constant never endng dream really we are just space dust and we are dreaming it all.

Theres some crazy stuff happening at the moment. But jesus and all the rest of the people are trying to tell us something without actually saying it. We need to work it out though the numbers thats why numbers exist 1 2 3 etc . somewhere hidden is a secret message. We need to work it out. 2012 we will discover the truth

Chance
10-14-2011, 02:18 PM
the american you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXuEwOckwsA

BlackCat
10-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Numbers exist because they are the cipher to a secret hidden message from jesus?

MrWorker
10-14-2011, 04:50 PM
Yeah exactly black cat. Also nicolo tesla ( AC - alternative current ). Use to be obsessed with number 3 for some reason. I think he was on to something. Maybe he found a message withing number 3 and was trying to crack it.

I believe every thing is a messages in numbers theys messages in numbers and we need to crack them the shape and everything.

Numbers only exist because of secret messags withing them the numbers are trying to save us but only we can crack them and see were they lead. Iam doing more research. I was plastering a wall yesterday and it came to me when i was adding up that numbers are secret gods and must be clearly understood in order to reach salvation All the numbers alltogether add up to a specific date to reveal earth/universe secrets.

Chance
10-15-2011, 09:27 AM
lol

"Iam doing more research. I was plastering a wall yesterday and it came to me"

The_Black_Cat
10-15-2011, 11:25 AM
mrworker, blackcat, chance + one thread = best thing to read on a quiet day ;)

love you guys....even mrworker for being weird LOL

The_Black_Cat
10-15-2011, 11:26 AM
if you put the number 3 sideways you'll get boobs :P

BlackCat
10-15-2011, 05:01 PM
Yeah and if you flip the boobs you get an 'm'.....nowhere else will that happen.....ever!

On a slightly more serious note I asked yahoo answers about number three....MrW's probably already done this but in the name of science and research this is what it said...
"Three is the first odd prime number, and the second smallest prime after two. It is both the first Fermat prime (22 + 1) and the first Mersenne prime (22 - 1), as well as the first lucky prime. However, it's the second Sophie Germain prime, the second Mersenne prime exponent, the second factorial prime (2! + 1), the second Lucas prime, the second Stern prime.

Three is the first unique prime due to the properties of its reciprocal.

Three is the second triangular number and it is the only prime triangular number. Three is the only prime which is one less than a perfect square. Any other number which is n2 - 1 for some integer n is not prime, since it is (n - 1)(n + 1). This is true for 3 as well, but in its case one of the factors is 1.

Three non-collinear points determine a plane and a circle.

Three is the fourth Fibonacci number and the third that is unique. In the Perrin sequence, however, 3 is both the zeroth and third Perrin numbers.

Three is the fourth open meandric number.

Vulgar fractions with 3 in the denominator have a single digit repeating sequences in their decimal expansions, (.000..., .333..., .666..., .999...)

A natural number is divisible by three if the sum of its digits in base 10 is divisible by 3. For example, the number 21 is divisible by three (3 times 7) and the sum of its digits is 2 + 1 = 3. Because of this, the reverse of any number that is divisible by three (or indeed, any permutation of its digits) is also divisible by three. For instance, 1368 and its reverse 8631 are both divisible by three (and so are 1386, 3168, 3186, 3618, etc..). See also Divisibility rule.

A triangle is the most durable shape possible, the only "perfect" figure which if all endpoints have hinges will never change its shape unless the sides themselves are bent.

3 is the only integer between e and π.

Three of the five regular polyhedra have triangular faces -- the tetrahedron, the octahedron, and the icosahedron. Also, three of the five regular polyhedra have vertices where three faces meet -- the tetrahedron, the hexahedron (cube), and the dodecahedron. Furthermore, only three different types of polygons comprise the faces of the five regular polyhedra -- the triangle, the quadrilateral, and the pentagon.

There are only three distinct 44 panmagic squares.

Only three tetrahedral numbers are also perfect squares."

Hope that helps.

MrWorker
10-15-2011, 05:30 PM
ALLL we are is DUST and we are forged in stars. The sun is GOD and praise GOD i speak to GOD. WE WILL RETURN TO THE SUN and transform.

only 3 numbers truly exist 1 2 and 3 all the other numberse are LIES !!. created by man. WHO are you to question GOD ?

MrWorker
10-15-2011, 05:31 PM
ALLL we are is DUST and we are forged in stars. The sun is GOD and praise GOD i speak to GOD. WE WILL RETURN TO THE SUN and transform.

only 3 numbers truly exist 1 2 and 3 all the other numberse are LIES !!. created by man. WHO are you to question GOD ?.

The_Black_Cat
10-16-2011, 11:07 AM

only 3 numbers truly exist 1 2 and 3 all the other numberse are LIES !!. created by man. WHO are you to question GOD ?.

psychiatric patient #977231 has spoken....

Chance
10-16-2011, 01:33 PM

How do you go from the big bang theory to praising god? returning to the sun? lol i get it now... you've been staring directly into the sun on your lunch breaks.

Aren't modern numbers a product of the arabs? lol.. i guess you're planning on knocking their credibility off the map! the indians lose curries, the arabians lose algebra and arabic numerals and you still think we're going back into the sun?

Chance
10-16-2011, 01:35 PM
psychiatric patient #977231 has spoken....

that reminds me of a song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhjBiZSfM08

MrWorker
10-16-2011, 02:08 PM
Its true scientific fact. The universe wastes nothing. We've always existed and always will we just transform, our energy moves on and we are forged by stars. We need everything to give us life.

The universe aka Nature aka GOD = The all. and we need the all to gives us life. The universe is god. we have never been created and we will never be destroyed. We just transform.

The whole universe is god but the sun is a god in its own right.
The universe is me and i am the universe.

You should watch things like.

- Wonders of the solar system, and
- wonders of the universe.

and you will see what i mean.

Chance
10-16-2011, 02:40 PM
Its true scientific fact. The universe wastes nothing. We've always existed and always will we just transform, our energy moves on and we are forged by stars. We need everything to give us life.

The universe aka Nature aka GOD = The all. and we need the all to gives us life. The universe is god. we have never been created and we will never be destroyed. We just transform.

The whole universe is god but the sun is a god in its own right.
The universe is me and i am the universe.

You should watch things like.

- Wonders of the solar system, and
- wonders of the universe.

and you will see what i mean.

I seriously doubt anyone can understand what you're saying. You're just not explaining anything. Wonders of the universe? lol i don't even have to google that. I can show you two links that are better.

http://www.space.com/13269-dark-matter-warped-galaxies-hubble-photo.html

I'm introducing you to dark matter. Your "space dust". It's actually just radiation left from the big bang. The proof is in old tube televisions and radios. Every time you hear "static" you're hearing the radiation from the big bang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK_kKo0tPu0

Chance
10-16-2011, 02:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcBV-cXVWFw

must watch

MrWorker
10-16-2011, 04:47 PM
It all comes down to dust. All we are is dust and atoms when we die we will go back to nature from where we came. Like i said nothing ever dies but just gets re-cycled and transforms into other things. Our matter and energy as got to go somewhere and the universe dosnt waste anything.

Makarov
10-16-2011, 05:55 PM
get ready for another Civil War

BlackCat
10-16-2011, 06:43 PM
So a person dies, rots and transforms?

What precisely does that decomposing cadaver transform into? Are we just robots in disguise?

MrWorker
10-16-2011, 08:15 PM
How the fuck should i know black cat ?. Our energy must goe somewhere, dont even try and argue it. Because its scientifically proven that the universe wastes nothing. I didnt say we ourselves come back alive. I said our energy continues on.

Monkeym
10-16-2011, 08:23 PM
Kill then ask questions

Glock_18
10-16-2011, 10:30 PM
When the fuck did this become a discussion on god and the universe????

Chance
10-17-2011, 05:57 AM
How the fuck should i know black cat ?. Our energy must goe somewhere, dont even try and argue it. Because its scientifically proven that the universe wastes nothing. I didnt say we ourselves come back alive. I said our energy continues on.

you know who else said our energy continues? einstein. YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH! Energy CANNOT be destroyed it is just transferred. this is MIDDLE SCHOOL STUFF! Although einstein is being proven wrong. because in order for the big bang to work, you need matter and anti matter. anti matter destroys all matter it comes into contact with. The swiss have been able to make anti matter. The u.s. has even though of making anti matter bombs. einstein wasn't alive long enough for us to duplicate it in test. he theorized it. in his theory he also said nothing can travel faster than light.. unless it's traveling at the speed of light and is able to change the space / time barrier. With anti matter though, it may be possible to find neuron sized elements traveling this fast.

MrWorker
10-17-2011, 10:22 AM
Thats what i was saying. DIDle di ?. Fucking idiot.

The_Black_Cat
10-17-2011, 11:58 AM
When the fuck did this become a discussion on god and the universe????

that's normal....and it will get worse ;)

The_Black_Cat
10-17-2011, 12:01 PM
i think what chance tried to say is that it looks you're trying to explain to people how to pee......you're explaining the obvious in this case.

Chance
10-17-2011, 12:02 PM
Thats what i was saying. DIDle di ?. Fucking idiot.

lol.. no.. it's not. you said we're space dust. i took that ignorant statement from you and tried to show you how the intelligent community discusses it.. and then you show that you have no idea what you're speaking of. if you had only the slightest idea how dumb you sounded.. oh well. look just watch the videos i posted and maybe you'll learn something.

The_Black_Cat
10-17-2011, 12:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzXr5q2hk3Y

and else you can always watch this one.....also reminded me of mr. worker

The_Black_Cat
10-17-2011, 12:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUb2OJn1rgY

i didn't even know you were starring in one of the episodes, mr.worker.....how did that work out for you?

Chance
10-17-2011, 12:18 PM
i think what chance tried to say is that it looks you're trying to explain to people how to pee......you're explaining the obvious in this case.

No, i tried to tell him it looks like he assumed the laws of physics were non existent because of god and returning to the sun? lol.. i figured that he would be able to see how big the universe is (as in there's a fucking shit ton more to this world than god and the fucking sun). In order for what he's saying to be possible... we would have to be the CENTER of the universe. This idea of being the center of all things is as dumb as americans thinking their gods soldiers. It's been disproved. Especially in this case, for centuries. See.. he doesn't understand how we're completely insignificant to the entire universe. He thinks the universe has three intelligent life forms. Aliens, earth life, god. He doesn't understand life in quantum steps nor could he ever be able to calculate how small we are.

MrWorker let me put this in terms you could understand. We're so far from the center of the universe it'd take you a millenia of light speed travel to get there. The universe is so big that if it were an ash trey YOU COULD FIT 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000 JEWS IN IT.

MrWorker
10-17-2011, 03:16 PM
Your basically just copying things ive said on other posts chance.

BUT GOD HIMSELF TOLD ME THAT.

- When we die our soul gos back to god and our body gos back to nature.

BlackCat
10-17-2011, 04:53 PM
Wait.....I thought we were space dust...what does nature want with space dust? Isn't there enough *normal* dust around? Nature is being greedy, only logical explanation. Yes.

MrWorker
10-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Logic ? Have you turned into spock ?

BlackCat
10-17-2011, 08:26 PM
Don't be silly. That would be highly illogical.

MrWorker
10-17-2011, 08:29 PM
You probably got the face to go with it though, thats totally logical.

BlackCat
10-17-2011, 08:57 PM
Face to go with what? Spock?

If I had a face like Spock's I wouldn't have the job I have. Promise.

MrWorker
10-17-2011, 11:32 PM
So are you a proppa black stripper then ?.

Iam not been funny or anything but i wouldnt actually be able to see your face, OOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Hahahahah.

You racist nazi jew killer aaaaarrrgghh KOMMUNISTAN !!!

sketchy
10-18-2011, 02:06 AM
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Chance
10-18-2011, 10:52 AM
Your basically just copying things ive said on other posts chance.

BUT GOD HIMSELF TOLD ME THAT.

- When we die our soul gos back to god and our body gos back to nature.

dude.. prove it

The_Black_Cat
10-18-2011, 12:21 PM
every time mr worker gets beaten silly with strong arguments he quickly turns to insults or ridiculous comments.....i don't think i ever seen you use any decent arguments in any post.

just religious hallucinations....

MrWorker
10-18-2011, 01:51 PM
Everytime i start smashing you people up you change subject LOL. pathetic leftwing loosers.

BlackCat
10-18-2011, 04:55 PM
So are you a proppa black stripper then ?.

Iam not been funny or anything but i wouldnt actually be able to see your face, OOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Hahahahah.

You racist nazi jew killer aaaaarrrgghh KOMMUNISTAN !!!

I thought we already decided contrary to what my name suggests I am not Black, also look at your name MrWorker except there isn't any work to be had because all the immigrants are doing it cheaper....correct?
That joke...it must be british humour because it makes no sense to me.....I'm sure it's very funny though, or not, who knows and honestly who cares?.

I've never even met a racist Nazi Jew, let alone killed one..

MrWorker
10-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Your crazy. You still havent said where your from or what you are. So iam going to class that as your ashamed of your own country..

MrWorker
10-18-2011, 05:27 PM
You mucky dirty white whores SUBMIT yourselves to blacks, asians muslms and jews. Before you own colour and cultural religion.

You leftwing wankers, disgust me.

and the only people worser than immagrants is whites whores that fuck them.

BlackCat
10-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Once you go black you never go back...

Chance
10-18-2011, 06:39 PM
Everytime i start smashing you people up you change subject LOL. pathetic leftwing loosers.

Smashing us up? Change the subject? Bitch you haven't even answered one of my questions. You change the subject.. and you are the one who didn't finish school or EVEN PAY ATTENTION! Your father needs to teach you how to be a propper man, again.

Chance
10-18-2011, 06:40 PM
Once you go black you never go back...

This is true. I like darker skinned women.

for good reason though.. not for sex

Seems like white women are kind of difficult to be with unless you have a lot of emotions. I don't like being emotional. I am a man, and I flourish when i date women who don't care what i'm doing. just as long as i'm not a bitch. Being an asshole is fine but no bitches. Makes my life more fun.

MrWorker
10-18-2011, 07:13 PM
And this is not white genocide ?.

White race is comming to a sharp end because of people like you.

''We must secure our existence and a future for white children''. Only a few good heros still live by this but solong as a nationalist heart is still beating we will never fall !. Or SUBMIT to islam. I hope france and america become islamic because thats when you liberals/lefties will finally wake up and realise what a great disaster you have ultimately caused upon yourselves. Good bye now. and ALLAH HU FUCKBAH from me.

I hope it was worth it.

We nationalists know that the real nazi fascists are liberals and lefties wanting to destroy the white race and the christian religion.

sketchy
10-18-2011, 07:27 PM

BlackCat
10-18-2011, 09:45 PM
"And this is not white genocide ?."

No it's personal preference...hey look we're almost back to equal opportunism...was that this thread I've kind lost track.
Why don't you find yourself a nice white woman to have a bunch of white children with if all you care about is white people you white supremacist you.

@Chance - That's the fundamental rule of life isn't it? "Have fun."

Glock_18
10-18-2011, 10:18 PM
Normally I don't have a problem with religion but when people start preaching that shit and say "god himself told me to" or whatever the fucking excuse is that's where the problem starts last I checked this topic wasn't titled "let's say shit about this "god" that SUPPOSEDLY exists and what happens after we die"

sketchy
10-18-2011, 11:26 PM
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

sketchy
10-18-2011, 11:27 PM

sketchy
10-18-2011, 11:28 PM

sketchy
10-18-2011, 11:35 PM

MrWorker
10-19-2011, 12:06 AM
Some people are more equal to others though arnt they.

Fuck your equal opportunitys. This is england you daft cow. Would we be granted equal opportunitys in pakistan lets say ? Can we build churches and mass immgrate there OORR how about we go to china or north korea and start building churches and spreading our whiteness and our white pride. How about we go to somalia burn down a couple of mosques and build churches on top of them etc. I wonder how the natives would re-act, Maybe they'll be like you black cat and not really give a shit about they own gene pole or culture or religion BUT i very much doubt that.

Stop living in a fairy land liberal idiot.

When whites go to forieghn countrys its called colonialism. When blacks, asians, muslims comes to ours its called milticulural-ISM

MrWorker
10-19-2011, 12:08 AM
Death to ALL HUMANS Death to ALL HUMANS Death to ALL HUMANS Death to ALL HUMANS Death to ALL HUMANS Death to ALL HUMANS Death to ALL HUMANS Death to ALL HUMANS Death to ALL HUMANS

Death to the human race, in its entirety!

You KNOW I AM right, you pathetic Sub-derivitives of Man.

You bottom feeding slaves, of which there is no good within nor without.

I agree all humans are bastards. But some are more bastards then others and dont deserve life at all.

sketchy
10-19-2011, 12:08 AM

sketchy
10-19-2011, 12:15 AM

sketchy
10-19-2011, 12:16 AM
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^

MrWorker
10-19-2011, 12:48 AM
God as already won our victory in heaven my brother in christ. 'If god be for us who be against us' AND, GOTT MIT UNS ////

For now all we've got to do is hold the lefties back on earth which will be easy because they soft weaklins. And need of desperate re-education

In the end times only 1 person will be left and that will be an english man because WE ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE. God as told me this.

sketchy
10-19-2011, 12:52 AM

MrWorker
10-19-2011, 01:02 AM
Ive offcially been called every name possible ah.

God is english mate, trust me where are you from ?;

sketchy
10-19-2011, 01:18 AM
The word of God was LOOSELY translated into english. :P

Canada, eh.

MrWorker
10-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Flappy heads and beedy eyes, eh.

BlackCat
10-19-2011, 12:17 PM
You know what's funny I accuse you of being insular MrWorker and you come right on back with "blah, blah, england." Told you you were narrow minded.

Apparantly scientist's have started decoding the bible to discover it's authors, where and when it was first written. I'm willing to bet pretty much anything it wasn't first written in england, if that's the case how can god, who as I understand it is an omnipotent deity and the same god other religions worship be english?

Religion is just another business anyway.

MrWorker
10-19-2011, 04:33 PM
You see thats funny. Because thats the same i hear from leftie liberals blaahh blahhh blllaaa. I wish you had come out in one of thoughs 'frenchie' comdoms you was talking about then you wouldnt be here spreading your diseased propaganda nonsense.

And iam not even religious you stupid fucking yoo yoo.

Did you open your legs again last night ? Got a abortion by the morning ? Its becomming your routine, slut. Murderous scum. Also you've actually got abit of frenchie imperial pride in you havent you ?.

sketchy
10-19-2011, 04:43 PM
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

sketchy
10-20-2011, 05:43 AM

sketchy
10-20-2011, 05:43 AM

The_Black_Cat
10-20-2011, 10:17 AM
Also you've actually got abit of frenchie imperial pride in you havent you ?.

like all british....now learn some history for once you ignorant moran.

MrWorker
10-20-2011, 11:36 AM
Go learn some commonsense you liberal hipocrit.

BlackCat
10-20-2011, 04:53 PM
"Did you open your legs again last night ? Got a abortion by the morning ? Its becomming your routine, slut" - Aside from showing a complete, though I'll grant you understandable, lack of knowledge on how contraception works I was unaware either my sexual preferences nor activities were a matter of discussion on this thread. I'm sure if you'd like to create another thread and talk about it there someone will be glad to deal with any questions/accusations you may care to make.

Also I never said you were religious, you only belief in Christ and think God talks to you, apparantly there's a difference.

I'm sure you'll be racking your brain cell trying to think of someway of replying to this, something you might misconstrue as being witty, I won't be reading it so don't worry about trying to offend me or anything like that......afterall I already have my reply sorted......I'm not entirely sure how to word it though so I'm going to let someone else do it for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkWH8DB7b0

MrWorker
10-20-2011, 05:08 PM
I dont know what to say to you people because i dont understand you.

One thing that i cant work out is, Your pro-abortion so little innocent children die. But your against execution of evil criminals. YOU STILL have not answered this.

You liberals so called humanists. Are not humanists at all your evil and subhuman and go against everything that humans stands for.

Surely a true humanist would be on the side of the victim and want to see true justice done. But no a so called humanist is on the side of the criminal and wants to carry on killing more innocent people. Liberal/humanists are hipocrits just like communists are hipocrits.

The_Black_Cat
10-21-2011, 11:00 AM
Also I never said you were religious, you only belief in Christ and think God talks to you, apparantly there's a difference.

it's when people go from religious devotion to mentally unstable....it's a thin line ;)

we're not saying every baby should be aborted....far from it BUT when a woman gets raped and ends up pregnant from attacker i do think it's better the unborn baby gets removed because children should get love etc from their parents while growing up and not be a memory about an horrific incident.

and i don't mind death penalty for the people absolutely screwed up and far beyond help BUT i also know a lot got killed in the past while being innocent just because of people like you that think killing fixes the problem of killing.