PDA

View Full Version : what is the deal with all of the euthanizination of healthy animals?

ChicanoWolf
10-05-2011, 12:22 AM
What is the deal with all of this euthanization of healthy animals and letting the corpses goin to waste, when we send the meat to places where people are starving? We could send the good meat to people who are gunna die of they don't eat.

I wanna hear opinions.

Carmonator
10-05-2011, 12:41 AM
what are you on about?

ChicanoWolf
10-05-2011, 12:44 AM
America putting animals to death and burning the bodies. Why do we do that to healthy animals, when we could send the good meat to people like in 3rd world countries who are starving?

AndyRosato
10-05-2011, 01:54 AM
Cause people want to bury their pets or keep them in a jar in their house like they would a family member

ChicanoWolf
10-05-2011, 07:36 AM
Cause people want to bury their pets or keep them in a jar in their house like they would a family member

I understand that andy, but I ment lost animals, animals people no longer want, stray animals and wild animals.

Billthebastard
10-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Surely you would be better off sending them some luggage so they could move? You could always include a dead dog inside to give them something to munch on as they travel.

You could also chuck in some condoms so they do not inflict near certain death on any more innocent babies.

Chance
10-05-2011, 10:32 AM
America putting animals to death and burning the bodies. Why do we do that to healthy animals, when we could send the good meat to people like in 3rd world countries who are starving?

Thats a good question. But it's easy to answer. Almost no animals are healthy when recovered. They're abandoned, malburioushed and could carry rabies. When captured sometimes they're brought to a healthy state. IF adoptable they can be sold to help finance their annual costs. IF the dog can't be adopted, then he is TOO expensive to keep alive. If the pound catches an animal then you have to find the owner or hope it's adopted before it's time. Your problem is wondering why there is a humane society and a pound

The_Black_Cat
10-05-2011, 10:53 AM

1] a luxury problem calls for a luxury sollution....kill paris hilton first for setting worst example ever: people 'take' an animal to show off untill they suddenly find out the amount of work/attention goes into it....like raising children (and some can't do that either)

2] does a 3rd world country imply there is a second and first world as well?

3] you can keep sending/giving stuff to people in need every single time or you could teach them how to gain it themselves.....would be waaay more helpful (teach somalian pirates to farm instead of hijack everything in sight....damn idiots got money but no food; their own fault if you ask me)

ChicanoWolf
10-05-2011, 10:25 PM
I understand that some are sick and have to be put down, but still there are many that are healthy but are either to aggressive or just don't get adopted and they are also put down...and there is so many that would b edible for those who need it....I'm from the ghetto and I know people who have killed and eaten dogs and birds they shoot and I live in America, let alone other humans in 3rd world countries....I just think its a waste

ChicanoWolf
10-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Yes V there are 3rd world countries like many in Africa, Asia has also many 3rd world countries...2nd world countries are like Mexico since there is plenty of people who live fine and some live good but in many places there is no law in Mexico except for the cartels, but Mexican has an economy...3rd world countries have little to no economy....many countries in Latin America are 2nd world countries but not all but most are 3nd world...a 1st world country is like America, Canada, Great Britian, Spain, France, Japan, ect.

I agree to people how to survive but some places don't have resources like countries in Asia and Africa....well the diamonds in Africa belong to their warlords and crooked politions.

I hate oppression.

ChicanoWolf
10-05-2011, 10:41 PM
And also places in Mexico and others in Latin America are deserts with little to nothin...only suffering and death...I just think we as humans should help each other out.

Chance
10-06-2011, 04:17 AM
mexico is a desert? or do you mean some of mexico is uninhabitable? same with africa.. only it's the only continent that could sustain itself as it has almost every precious mineral and resource. your country, and most of europe is why africa is so fucked. the warlords didn't make their money off africans buying stones.

Crayola420
10-06-2011, 06:01 AM
Why dont I just ship you or other humans over there so they can eat you?

Crayola420
10-06-2011, 06:02 AM
We need to stop helping these poor countries that not only dont like us but would kill us if we turned our backs.....
What a waste of money when we need to be using it to help ourselves and our economy.

The_Black_Cat
10-06-2011, 10:33 AM
I agree to people how to survive but some places don't have resources like countries in Asia and Africa....

hahahaha now come on! they have plenty of resources.....there is just a big gap between some people when it comes to work ethic

some hate work or working half the amount others would do....or they prefer "the old ways" and simply can't compete

anyone saying africa has no resources has never been there.........

The_Black_Cat
10-06-2011, 10:37 AM
your country, and most of europe is why africa is so fucked.

yea let's blame everyone but the people involved....let some of them grow crops instead of hijacking all ships in sight

or blame the chinese for continuing where western countries stopped colonialising the continent....

or work on unity except try and make them all muslims or christians....

i reckon it's easier to blame 'the west' than it is for them to find common ground.....

MrWorker
10-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Thoughs people multiply like rabits then when they're children are born they're just die of disease and hunger a few days later. Its funny isnt it that these so called 3rd world countries dont have energy to move BUT they're have energy to have continuing sex.

1st world countries have built they're countries to be like that. if africans and asians stop killing each other in the name of GOD then maybe they're too could build a civilised society.

Chance
10-06-2011, 08:23 PM
yea let's blame everyone but the people involved....let some of them grow crops instead of hijacking all ships in sight

or blame the chinese for continuing where western countries stopped colonialising the continent....

or work on unity except try and make them all muslims or christians....

i reckon it's easier to blame 'the west' than it is for them to find common ground.....

The country currently known as the Congo, and at the time occupied most of Central Africa. A king, with slaves (hardly slaves by our standards) asked a portuguese representative what the crime was for a free man to put his feet on the ground. He asked this question because his society was obviously more liberal. His slaves where laborers who could marry into the family.. or buy their freedom. They could have been enemies at one time, trying to kill each other.. but through work and unity africans where able to feel morale superiority towards european colonies. After the swift extermination of any chance africa had of pushing into the 18th, 19th and even the 20th centuries. They lost their entire roots over the past 300 years and unifying them as the same group would be counter productive to the actual african way of life.

they need to be reminded that they're completely independent. However, right now they're like caged animals waiting for hand outs. Not all, but somalia, of course. Sierra Leone? Well they've already began rebuilding. They had money. No one cares about somalia, because it's like taking afghanistan. It'd take years, upon years, upon years to help push them into a proper society. However, if this was 200 or more years ago.. we'd have just killed them, entirely. Then they'd be less of a threat.

C'est la vie.

I have to admit though, the chinese are real pricks. They're just not so into interfering with african policies, or intervening in any way shape or form.

MrWorker
10-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Everyone always talks about the africa starvation. Dosnt anyone ever think about the koreans in north korea suffering from the same shit malnutrition and starvation etc.

at chance - The chinese keep themselves to themselves and dont interfere and why should they ? i dont blame them. I wish the west would harden up and stop playing mummy to the world. We are in a economy crises of our own here and we are loosing jobs and taxes. bills going up and the joke of a government is sending it to africa and forieghn countries. It makes no sense to me.

But what really annoys me is the east hates the west So why the hell are we helping them ?

Western countries are to soft.

josecuervo
10-07-2011, 01:01 AM
I mean if any of you are gonna pay the shipping ill be happy to send my pet rat when it dies

Chance
10-07-2011, 10:37 AM
Everyone always talks about the africa starvation. Dosnt anyone ever think about the koreans in north korea suffering from the same shit malnutrition and starvation etc.

at chance - The chinese keep themselves to themselves and dont interfere and why should they ? i dont blame them. I wish the west would harden up and stop playing mummy to the world. We are in a economy crises of our own here and we are loosing jobs and taxes. bills going up and the joke of a government is sending it to africa and forieghn countries. It makes no sense to me.

But what really annoys me is the east hates the west So why the hell are we helping them ?

Western countries are to soft.

Yes, but Korea has U,N. supported sanctions. A lot of the starving countries in africa have the capacity to feed themselves, the resources, and no sanctions. People want to help those who need help. People don't want to help those they don't know. i.e. koreans. Think about it like this. America basically did more for liberating koreans than we have for almost any other country in the world. Helping Africans is more of a suitable question. However, I agree with the chinese. Non interference is the best policy.

The_Black_Cat
10-07-2011, 10:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft_2FhTgwlI

they might be a communistic country but they are two-faced because they also use capitalism in their own interest

+ they take over places by offering their technology and help but only when africans use chinese companies to build, use chinese people for trade and allow a million chinese to cross ocean and take over the area........

how's that different from things they accused the west of?

The_Black_Cat
10-07-2011, 10:40 AM
in fact it's worse.....it's like the borg assimilating the universe ;)

maybe even scarier LOL

The_Black_Cat
10-07-2011, 10:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku76TVslBGI

cummunism my ass!

MrWorker
10-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Glorius COMMUNISM !!!!!! //////

The west as no balls at all. If the east wants something they're simply take it, we was like that once. But we fell soft thanks to the liberals and lefties.

May aswell start saying comrade to each to other and praise stalin as the lord and savour.

Chance
10-07-2011, 01:55 PM
how's that different from things they accused the west of?

good question.

Because they're doing a better job at it then you could imagine. I have good reason to believe that we went to iraq, specifically to give the oil to the chinese. I think it's different because they're doing so much, in a way that you can't formally accuse them of it.. Until something happens. Only this thought tends to turn into a mr worker point of view. Basically this is what it sounds like you're saying the chinese are like the modern day jews and mr worker is the modern day nazi. He is saying the chinese are moving in and opening restaurants and factories, cell phone stores, gas stations, fast food chains, banks EVERYTHING. they're comming to take our.. NATIONALITY!
maybe i'm just impatient and ranting now though lol

Chance
10-07-2011, 02:01 PM
btw it seems that most of chinas influence in africa is all from hong kong. hong kong is like america. why aren't we making documentaries about america, or britain in the same manner?

MrWorker
10-07-2011, 03:10 PM
Ive got a theory about oil chance.

Basically, the american government wanted a plan to get cheaper oil and at the same time bin laden found something secret out about the government. BUT the government used that as they advantage plus they're also knew that the taliban was planning a terroist attack. The gov also used that to they advantage.

So before the twin towers was bombed the gov planted controllable explosions around the supports of the towers so that when the planes crash into it it wont callapse on its side because that'll cost more money to clear up. So by having it been inploded controlled it woulnt cause a great deal of mess like it would have if it had fallen on its side. So anyway. When the twin towers was finally attacked and brought them down they're blamed bin laden for it.

ALL this was done so that america would have a great excuse to steal oil off of the east. Plus they're where also getting rid of another problem bin laden.

They're where killing two birds with one stone. Getting oil and getting rid of they're bin laden by accusing him of it.

Its the illumanati. Its all part of a new world order.

josecuervo
10-08-2011, 02:52 AM
I'm a American myself, and without question this is true^^^ Obama is just a puppet and so was bush

The_Black_Cat
10-08-2011, 12:40 PM
why aren't we making documentaries about america, or britain in the same manner?

because last decennia they are a joke focussing on deserts to occupy (middle east) instead of china's focus on africa....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGARJGA7ET4

The_Black_Cat
10-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Its the illumanati. Its all part of a new world order.

they are long gone....it's called the Bilderberg Group now ;)

The_Black_Cat
10-08-2011, 12:44 PM
here's a good old american (...) docu about it ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zw8ha3pJQM

The_Black_Cat
10-08-2011, 12:46 PM
seems there is only place for 250million peeps so might as well explain the healthy animals being killed.......no room