PDA

View Full Version : MrWorker

KingChris
10-17-2011, 05:01 PM
Your a huge faggot. Thank you that is all.

SOExclusive
10-17-2011, 05:43 PM
Did u really make a forum just to say he's a faggot. I swear some of u ppl really waste your time on these forums. Instead of acting like an over emotional woman keep your thoughts and feelings to yourself. The man doesn't even know u and u feel u should call him a faggot.

Yes this is a mafia community and it's fun to talk shit to eachother, but some ppl are getting a little personal with their comments (like yours)

I don't know you, but I'm sure you are much more respectful to a person in your daily life. Why not show that respect for someone online instead of TRYING (yes caps are neccessary) to cyber bully someone online.

If want a summary of this then I can put it in 2 words.

Grow Up :(

KingChris
10-17-2011, 05:59 PM
Did u really make a forum just to say he's a faggot. I swear some of u ppl really waste your time on these forums. Instead of acting like an over emotional woman keep your thoughts and feelings to yourself. The man doesn't even know u and u feel u should call him a faggot.

Yes this is a mafia community and it's fun to talk shit to eachother, but some ppl are getting a little personal with their comments (like yours)

I don't know you, but I'm sure you are much more respectful to a person in your daily life. Why not show that respect for someone online instead of TRYING (yes caps are neccessary) to cyber bully someone online.

If want a summary of this then I can put it in 2 words.

Grow Up :(

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-07-14/1247574906013.jpg

kayrock
10-17-2011, 06:02 PM
F a g g o t

MrWorker
10-17-2011, 08:13 PM
This guy says iam attension seeking.

But its ironic that he creates a post directed at me. Because in that case i would be getting what i want :S. This guys a idiot.

If anyone is attension seeking here its you son, and as SOE as said you need to grow up.

KingChris
10-17-2011, 08:29 PM
This guy says iam attension seeking.

But its ironic that he creates a post directed at me. Because in that case i would be getting what i want :S. This guys a idiot.

If anyone is attension seeking here its you son, and as SOE as said you need to grow up.

http://whitehouse.georgewbush.org/initiatives/posters/images/quiet-faggot.jpg

hazziano
10-17-2011, 09:01 PM
What a numpty you are KingChris. What exactly are your comments based on? I guess you are probably very poor at playing this game so resort to trying to wind people up.

As the others have said - grow up...

KingChris
10-17-2011, 09:43 PM
What a numpty you are KingChris. What exactly are your comments based on? I guess you are probably very poor at playing this game so resort to trying to wind people up.

As the others have said - grow up...

Do you know me BITCH? Or do you even know the reason behind this thread? Didn't think so! So sit your faggot funny name having ass down you son of a bitch, I hate muthafuckas like you always wanna type some bullshit.

hazziano
10-17-2011, 09:53 PM
Ha ha, that got you rattled then Chris - didnt like being called a numpty huh? And yes I do know why you posted this thread - your little feud you are running with Worker on the 'nazi' thread...numpty..

KingChris
10-17-2011, 09:58 PM
Ha ha, that got you rattled then Chris - didnt like being called a numpty huh? And yes I do know why you posted this thread - your little feud you are running with Worker on the 'nazi' thread...numpty..

If you really wanna know why it's because your acting like a fucking idiot, and if you already knew why this thread was made then why the fuck did you act like you didn't know? That's exactly why I got rattled.

da_nolo
10-17-2011, 10:52 PM
Do you know me BITCH? Or do you even know the reason behind this thread? Didn't think so! So sit your faggot funny name having ass down you son of a bitch, I hate muthafuckas like you always wanna type some bullshit.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H AHA HA HA HA!

you ask if hazziano knows you; just to explain that if he doesn't, then can't rightfully say what you are doing. isn't that the same thing you are doing towards worker? you don't know him, yet you yack/hack up your own s**t just to spew senseless dribble.

then you verbally attack hazziano for typing some bulls**t, which again is exactly what you are doing.

if you already knew why this thread was made then why the fuck did you act like you didn't know?
then you type about what did not happen. you should really read carefully.
Hazziano clearly asks:

What exactly are your comments based on?
did you not understand such a question?

let me explain. . . he is asking what knowledge do you have in order to base, formulate, create, etablish, hypothesis, or develop the thought to call Worker a f****t. in actuallity this question was probably to point out that you don't have an ounce. which is later pointed out.

your own response furthers the above points. ha ha ha!

thanks for the laugh.

MrWorker
10-17-2011, 11:31 PM
Hahahhaha. what can i say haz mate. The guy lives in a cage he gets rattled alot.

KingChris
10-17-2011, 11:50 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H AHA HA HA HA!

you ask if hazziano knows you; just to explain that if he doesn't, then can't rightfully say what you are doing. isn't that the same thing you are doing towards worker? you don't know him, yet you yack/hack up your own s**t just to spew senseless dribble.

then you verbally attack hazziano for typing some bulls**t, which again is exactly what you are doing.

then you type about what did not happen. you should really read carefully.
Hazziano clearly asks:

did you not understand such a question?

let me explain. . . he is asking what knowledge do you have in order to base, formulate, create, etablish, hypothesis, or develop the thought to call Worker a f****t. in actuallity this question was probably to point out that you don't have an ounce. which is later pointed out.

your own response furthers the above points. ha ha ha!

thanks for the laugh.

That's great

SOExclusive
10-18-2011, 01:43 AM
exactly what i was saying everyone. guy needs too grow up. what the point of creating a thread that is useless. its like writing a thread saying "Hi my name is KingChris." This thread is off topic. ok.

but wheres your back up reasoning for calling MrWorker a faggot. you expressed your opinion now tell us why u think that. if u cant then this thread might as well be taking down by the TMB staff because its pointless.

josecuervo
10-18-2011, 04:16 AM
King Chris has a little fagget inside him all rattled up, so to make himself feel better he calls other people faggets... I base this on the theory on bulying

KingChris
10-18-2011, 04:53 AM
King Chris has a little fagget inside him all rattled up, so to make himself feel better he calls other people faggets... I base this on the theory on bulying

Even after looking at my post you still managed to misspell FAGGOT, what a dumb ass.

Mmrd
10-18-2011, 06:50 AM
Does it really matter if he knows Mr.Worker outside this game? When people annoy me on this game I to call them all sorts of uncalled for, inappropriate names like faggot, fagstick, butthole licker, gaylord, sperm drinker, your molester fathers fuck toy. These are just a few names that I call people. Why? Well because some of you on here have faggot\gay like tendencies. Sure you may not be the name you are called but does it matter? No it doesnt. What matters is the satisfaction I get by posting you are and the many people going to deffend the fact that you arent, as if what they say can persuade me to say, "oh they are right. He is not a faggot." If I think you are a faggot then you are. Everone elses opinion is invalid. You may not really be a faggot but to me you will always be. Mr.worker I wouldnt call you a faggot but at times I do think your messages are a tad gay.

The_Black_Cat
10-18-2011, 12:26 PM
exactly what i was saying everyone. guy needs too grow up. what the point of creating a thread that is useless. its like writing a thread saying "Hi my name is KingChris." This thread is off topic. ok.

but wheres your back up reasoning for calling MrWorker a faggot. you expressed your opinion now tell us why u think that. if u cant then this thread might as well be taking down by the TMB staff because its pointless.

i'd like to point out the 835 messages posted here by mr worker proving mr worker is a totally messed up person, a bad englishman for not knowing anything about it's own history, a religious fanatic who receives messages from god etc etc

so even if we made another 100 threads on mr worker it would not do his insanity any justice ;)

The_Black_Cat
10-18-2011, 12:26 PM
did i forget to mention he is a racist bastard as well?

The_Black_Cat
10-18-2011, 12:28 PM
did i forget to mention you must be also pretty mentally instable to even back such a person up....?

MrWorker
10-18-2011, 01:54 PM
UH UH UHHHHHHH. Throw the fuckers a peanut.

hazziano
10-18-2011, 03:16 PM
did i forget to mention you must be also pretty mentally instable to even back such a person up....?

Its not about backing anyone up V, its just it was a pointless post. It had no depth or fact. I dont mind what people say about anyone if there is something to it. Mr Worker may or may not be all the things you have said, but you have based your opinion on posts from MrWorker.

In all the threads MrWorker has posted, I dont remember him ever saying he was gay/fag or even acting like it?

SOExclusive
10-18-2011, 03:50 PM
just because you hear something about a person doesnt mean thats how they really are. in order to actually know how a person really is, u have to get to know the person.

i hardly know anybody on this game. if i hear something about a person, i wouldnt just go around being and total ass toward the person. if i havent gotten the time to know the person and figure out their personality, then u wont hear any judgment from me.

i have respect for just about everyone on this game. anybody would know that when meet a person for a while, they show their true colors. do u really think someone would show their true personality on a text based game? rofl never.

im sure there are some ppl on this game who has heard things about a person, but when they got to know them, they totally changed their thoughts about the person.

its not about backing up a person V. im just saying if u dont know the person u can show a little more respect than creating a useless post calling someone a faggot

KingChris
10-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Its not about backing anyone up V, its just it was a pointless post. It had no depth or fact. I dont mind what people say about anyone if there is something to it. Mr Worker may or may not be all the things you have said, but you have based your opinion on posts from MrWorker.

In all the threads MrWorker has posted, I dont remember him ever saying he was gay/fag or even acting like it?

Shut the fuck up PUSSY MsWorker fucks you in the ass everynight and leaves turns on your dresser right before she leaves that's why you in here cheerleading sticking up for that mentally ill faggot that couldn't figure out how to tie his shoes if his life depended on it, looking for another way to stick ya tits out is what your doing PUSSY. Give this PUSSY a super hero badge faggot ass captin save em ass nigga.

KingChris
10-18-2011, 04:25 PM
just because you hear something about a person doesnt mean thats how they really are. in order to actually know how a person really is, u have to get to know the person.

i hardly know anybody on this game. if i hear something about a person, i wouldnt just go around being and total ass toward the person. if i havent gotten the time to know the person and figure out their personality, then u wont hear any judgment from me.

i have respect for just about everyone on this game. anybody would know that when meet a person for a while, they show their true colors. do u really think someone would show their true personality on a text based game? rofl never.

im sure there are some ppl on this game who has heard things about a person, but when they got to know them, they totally changed their thoughts about the person.

its not about backing up a person V. im just saying if u dont know the person u can show a little more respect than creating a useless post calling someone a faggot

You just as big of a faggot as MsWorker is haha all the turns in the world couldn't hide that, I bet your mom tired of you running her credit card on TMB get a life you fucking loser we all know your nothing but a fat ass virgin your at the house just as much as the rest of these faggot super heros are, you guys should make a family, called "MsWorkerFucksUs" because that's what the fuck it seems like, why don't you PUSSYS lighten and quit taking this shit to the fucking heart, then again all you PUSSYS need something complain about if it's not this, then it's something else, nothing but a bunch of FAGGOT ass house niggas that's all you PUSSYS is.

da_nolo
10-18-2011, 04:50 PM
Shut the fuck up PUSSY MsWorker fucks you in the ass everynight and leaves turns on your dresser right before she leaves that's why you in here cheerleading sticking up for that mentally ill faggot that couldn't figure out how to tie his shoes if his life depended on it, looking for another way to stick ya tits out is what your doing PUSSY. Give this PUSSY a super hero badge faggot ass captin save em ass nigga.

Why must your fantasies always be introduced and reintroduced into a conversation? that's not so funny.

a bit disturbing that so many are stuck on one guy over the internet. got a secret crush?

then again such behaivor favors the sphycological explaination that you all walk with your shoulders hunched, head down, and a tail between the legs. if your lost, its simple; real life you all are what you call worker..."pussy"... can't do much for anyone and you get stomped on just as you're on the way to work. maybe that be the problem; you get talked at during work. perhaps a bad experience being bullied during school. a little female reject does hurt a good way...I understand your pain...and it's okay to cry

that's all real sad and all, but cyber bullying doesn't change who you are. here is a link you may like:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/basics/self-esteem

foundationforabetterlife.org

da_nolo
10-18-2011, 04:53 PM

It must really suck to be in your family. people trying to be careful to what they say less they be humiliated...
what ever happened to that little word so many families try to promote in order to attract recruits?

well, maybe its actually pretty big...you know the word...LOYALTY.

KingChris
10-18-2011, 05:04 PM
Why must your fantasies always be introduced and reintroduced into a conversation? that's not so funny.

a bit disturbing that so many are stuck on one guy over the internet. got a secret crush?

then again such behaivor favors the sphycological explaination that you all walk with your shoulders hunched, head down, and a tail between the legs. if your lost, its simple; real life you all are what you call worker..."pussy"... can't do much for anyone and you get stomped on just as you're on the way to work. maybe that be the problem; you get talked at during work. perhaps a bad experience being bullied during school. a little female reject does hurt a good way...I understand your pain...and it's okay to cry

that's all real sad and all, but cyber bullying doesn't change who you are. here is a link you may like:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/basics/self-esteem

foundationforabetterlife.org

Take that Captin Kirk cape off you fucking super hero, no one gives a fuck what you have to say, only reason your talking shit is because MSWORKER here is your family boss and he gives you free turns, your more like his BITCH hahahahaha nothing but a FUCKING BITCH thats all you are so why don't you sit down BITCH.

SOExclusive
10-18-2011, 05:06 PM
You just as big of a faggot as MsWorker is haha all the turns in the world couldn't hide that, I bet your mom tired of you running her credit card on TMB get a life you fucking loser we all know your nothing but a fat ass virgin your at the house just as much as the rest of these faggot super heros are, you guys should make a family, called "MsWorkerFucksUs" because that's what the fuck it seems like, why don't you PUSSYS lighten and quit taking this shit to the fucking heart, then again all you PUSSYS need something complain about if it's not this, then it's something else, nothing but a bunch of FAGGOT ass house niggas that's all you PUSSYS is.

see chris this is what im talking about. you no nothing about me, yet u call me a virgin who runs my mother credits card.

first off. im in college right now. my class starts in 1 hour from now. i do not use my mothers credit card. i have my own credit and debit card. im am not a virgin. i have a girl friend who i met here in my college. I try to keep my personal life away from this game. im a very busy guy during the mornings, but i always come on tmb between times.

im talking shit. hmm. so me saying show some respect is talkin shit. what about what u said. u calling me along with my whole family pussy faggots. i dont not use such language towards anybody on this game and thats a fact.

its seems the more respect i show u, the more hate u show me. we cant get anywhere like this. not to mention i told u to have a good round and u told me fuck you i hope u have a fucked up round.

if u read the last paragraph of my postu will see that it was intended for V. not kingchris. yet u decide to comment on it and post more hateful things. i really dont like your attitude. your dont even me and post trash like that. very disrespectful.

once again i say to u, have a good round. :)

KingChris
10-18-2011, 05:11 PM
see chris this is what im talking about. you no nothing about me, yet u call me a virgin who runs my mother credits card.

first off. im in college right now. my class starts in 1 hour from now. i do not use my mothers credit card. i have my own credit and debit card. im am not a virgin. i have a girl friend who i met here in my college. I try to keep my personal life away from this game. im a very busy guy during the mornings, but i always come on tmb between times.

im talking shit. hmm. so me saying show some respect is talkin shit. what about what u said. u calling me along with my whole family pussy faggots. i dont not use such language towards anybody on this game and thats a fact.

its seems the more respect i show u, the more hate u show me. we cant get anywhere like this. not to mention i told u to have a good round and u told me fuck you i hope u have a fucked up round.

if u read the last paragraph of my postu will see that it was intended for V. not kingchris. yet u decide to comment on it and post more hateful things. i really dont like your attitude. your dont even me and post trash like that. very disrespectful.

once again i say to u, have a good round. :)

That's great SOSFUCKTARD but I really don't care, have a fucked up round, thank you.

MrWorker
10-18-2011, 05:23 PM
That's great SOSFUCKTARD but I really don't care, have a fucked up round, thank you.

The ape wrestler dosnt know what else to say lol.

KingChris
10-18-2011, 05:28 PM
The ape wrestler dosnt know what else to say lol.

OMG that was so funny, SIKE you fucking cornball go brush your teeth.

MrWorker
10-18-2011, 07:33 PM
You need to fix thoughs gums pal. The you can go get some kFC.

sketchy
10-18-2011, 07:35 PM

KingChris
10-18-2011, 08:41 PM
You need to fix thoughs gums pal. The you can go get some kFC.

And you need to stop fucking farm animals, whats your point?

hazziano
10-18-2011, 09:14 PM
It such a pleasure to listen to such an eloquent writer. KingChris - I suggest you get back to your clasroom and learn English. It may get you further in life. You are clearly not very good at this game or making friends.
So use your time wisely, open your education books, and get a life.

KingChris
10-18-2011, 09:18 PM
It such a pleasure to listen to such an eloquent writer. KingChris - I suggest you get back to your clasroom and learn English. It may get you further in life. You are clearly not very good at this game or making friends.
So use your time wisely, open your education books, and get a life.

No one gives a fuck what your typing about MrWorkers bitch, we don't care.

MrWorker
10-19-2011, 12:22 AM
''No one gives a fuck what your typing about mrworkers bitch''

HAHAHA that made no sense mate.

I assume you must be on some seriouse drugs that youve just shitted out your ass and your sniffing it again.

sketchy
10-19-2011, 12:23 AM

KingChris
10-19-2011, 12:25 AM
''No one gives a fuck what your typing about mrworkers bitch''

HAHAHA that made no sense mate.

I assume you must be on some seriouse crack that youve just shitted out your ass and your sniffing it again.

Of course it doesn't make sense to some idiot from another country, so let me break it down so you can understand.

Quack Quack Quack

Got it? Ok.

sketchy
10-19-2011, 12:28 AM

MrWorker
10-19-2011, 12:31 AM
Hahaha it passes the time. Its funny watching everybody think they can take me on and fail. When they get defeated they then change the subject lol its pathetic. Chris as been defeated now and he knows it but hes just lingering on like all the rest are saying nothing.

MrWorker
10-19-2011, 12:32 AM
Sorry but i dont understand ghetto trash pal

KingChris
10-19-2011, 12:34 AM
Hahaha it passes the time. Its funny watching everybody think they can take me on and fail. When they get defeated they then change the subject lol its pathetic. Chris as been defeated now and he knows it but hes just lingering on like all the rest are saying nothing.

Sorry but i dont understand ghetto trash pal

That's a good one, I don't understand rubbish myself. Did god tell you that when you where speaking to him?

I can picture it now.

"God did I defeat KingChris"

"Yes you did"

Lmfao

sketchy
10-19-2011, 12:35 AM

KingChris
10-19-2011, 12:36 AM
KingChris

You're just jealous because you don't even know what it means to Assume, let alone Assumate unto the Assumption.

Poor animals.

And the award for lamest name goes to

You

KingChris
10-19-2011, 12:38 AM
No, KingChris

You defeated yourself.

Who are you again?

Oh that's right some random brown noser.

sketchy
10-19-2011, 12:38 AM

KingChris
10-19-2011, 12:40 AM
Cute. . . . .

Did you just call me cute?

Wow that was pretty fucking gay.

sketchy
10-19-2011, 12:40 AM

KingChris
10-19-2011, 12:41 AM
I like how it gets upset. IT is fun, but its getting old. It thinks it can think, no less! HAHAHA Adorable.

No matter what you say, it's not gonna hide the fact you called me cute

How long you been gay? Must be tough.

sketchy
10-19-2011, 12:42 AM

KingChris
10-19-2011, 12:42 AM
I should give you a new pet name, KingChris. How about Trurtle?

What's a trurtle?

sketchy
10-19-2011, 12:44 AM

KingChris
10-19-2011, 12:46 AM
I will raise you and love you as my own.

Then I shall make turtle soup of you.

I shall then feed that new begotten soup unto my cat. She will enjoy it.

So let me get this straight, you want to give me a pet name, make a soup out of me, then feed it to your cat?

Wow, that is some straight faggot talk, no wonder your sticking up for MrWorker

I bet you got offended when I called him a faggot, I heard gay people hate being called that. No way your straight and one thing I can say is the only pussy your touching is that cat of yours.

I got one thing to say, fuck your gay rights you faggot, thank you.

sketchy
10-19-2011, 12:48 AM

sketchy
10-19-2011, 12:49 AM

KingChris
10-19-2011, 12:50 AM
No wonder your name is sketchy, your a sketchy person because everyone thinks your gay, I bet the only friends you have are on here, that's why your so quick to stick up for somebody on a online game, I got it now. Your looking for friends on here. Pretty fucking sad if you ask me. Then again you being a faggot you have no choice but to stay in the house all day, I bet whenever you go outside people look at you like if you where walking shit. I bet you don't even have a job, who wants to hire a faggot any way? I bet you smell like peaches and cherrys. What a fucking fag.

MrWorker
10-19-2011, 12:53 AM
Princess kris. Keeps mensioning gay and fags i think he's a secret gay.

Hahaha you dont even know what a turtle is lol. You because your gay probably think its shit

sketchy
10-19-2011, 12:54 AM

KingChris
10-19-2011, 12:55 AM
Princess kris. Keeps mensioning gay and fags i think he's a secret gay.

Hahaha you dont even know what a turtle is lol. You because your gay probably think its shit

Did "god" tell you that when you where talking to him? I bet it's not even god, I bet your the alter boy at your local church and this "god" person is the Priest talking to you as he molest you, what a sad life, internet and getting molested by a priest.

sketchy
10-19-2011, 12:57 AM

KingChris
10-19-2011, 12:57 AM
Such anger from cattle stock. heh its bull like you that makes bull riding so much fun for the cowboys.

Now your just repeating yourself, like a broken record, you faggots got issues when it comes to thinking, I guess you got so much dick on your mind a good joke can't come along? Kinda like your family? I bet they where mad when you told them your where a fag and you liked men, that is hella fucked up, I bet your father wanted to kill himself.

KingChris
10-19-2011, 12:58 AM
You sound like a zeebra crying in pain as the lions devour it alive.

And you like men? what's your point gay dude?

sketchy
10-19-2011, 12:58 AM

KingChris
10-19-2011, 01:00 AM
Now whos idea was it to cross breed a bull with a zeebra? Crazy yankees

Are you retarded to? What the fuck are you talking about? What country are you from? Your a fucking idiot.

sketchy
10-19-2011, 01:02 AM

sketchy
10-19-2011, 01:03 AM
you fuckin AHEM *I should say retard*

KingChris
10-19-2011, 01:04 AM
Somebody should teac h these zeebras not to get too close to the glowing eyes stalking them in the waters.... SNAP - You just got eaten by a croc for the 70th time.

you fuckin idiot

Lmfao you are slow as fuck, real talk you are one stupid ass person, you make no sense at all.

sketchy
10-19-2011, 01:06 AM

MrWorker
10-19-2011, 01:07 AM
Whats a one ass person hahaha. Dosnt everyone have one ass unless their born a mental COUGH kris.

KingChris
10-19-2011, 01:08 AM
nuff said.

I hope so because you are one stupid son of a bitch.

KingChris
10-19-2011, 01:10 AM
Whats a one ass person hahaha. Dosnt everyone have one ass unless their born a mental COUGH kris.

Didn't we already discuss how you are from a whole other country and the way I use english is in a way your stpud pea brain can't understand? try google you faggot.

I hear church bells going off better go to church you fucking werido.

sketchy
10-19-2011, 01:10 AM
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

sketchy
10-19-2011, 01:14 AM

KingChris
10-19-2011, 01:14 AM
I AM actualy the Son of a Gun. You truly do not know what a Gun realy is. Poor animal.

Shut up faggot go to sleep already, you and your dry ass jokes, no one understands what your talking about.

KingChris
10-19-2011, 01:15 AM
Just to give you a heads up, you have a Gun pointed right at your head as we speak. If you could see it, I wouldnt have had to have given you the heads up. ;-)

Yea sure thing faggot, whatever you say.

ICS_Zelda
10-19-2011, 04:36 AM
kingchris ur a whiny bitch, mrworker must have pounded that ass too hard lastnight...u sure do have a significant interest in faggots, must be cause ur a faggot...have u told ur parents ur a faggot yet, oh wait they already knew u dicksucking lil bitch
URS TRULY AR-15

KingChris
10-19-2011, 06:33 PM
kingchris ur a whiny bitch, mrworker must have pounded that ass too hard lastnight...u sure do have a significant interest in faggots, must be cause ur a faggot...have u told ur parents ur a faggot yet, oh wait they already knew u dicksucking lil bitch
URS TRULY AR-15

Fuck you and your dead relatives.

Roughy
10-19-2011, 09:32 PM
A faggot that likes corpses!!!!!!!!1

Your some machine chrissy :)

Roughy
10-19-2011, 09:34 PM
The necrophile develops poor self-esteem, perhaps due in part to a significant loss;
(a) He/she is very fearful of rejection by women/men and he/she desires a sexual partner who is incapable of rejecting him/her; and/or
(b) He/she is fearful of the dead, and transforms his/her fear — by means of reaction formation — into a desire.
He/she develops an exciting fantasy of sex with a corpse, sometimes after exposure to a corpse.

Something too share with us Chrissy.................

Roughy
10-19-2011, 09:36 PM
King Chris

Appearing at a Cemetery near you............................

sketchy
10-19-2011, 09:37 PM
v^v^v^v^v^

KingChris
10-19-2011, 09:39 PM
The necrophile develops poor self-esteem, perhaps due in part to a significant loss;
(a) He/she is very fearful of rejection by women/men and he/she desires a sexual partner who is incapable of rejecting him/her; and/or
(b) He/she is fearful of the dead, and transforms his/her fear — by means of reaction formation — into a desire.
He/she develops an exciting fantasy of sex with a corpse, sometimes after exposure to a corpse.

Something too share with us Chrissy.................

Lmfao how upset are you that I called your boyfriend MrWorker a faggot? Enough to type all that yea I know, all you faggots get mad and wanna type a bunch of shit when some one calls you out your name, hahahaha if you where american you would understand, but your from some dirt poor country where the closest neighbor you have is 5 miles away, it's alright in a couple hours when your mother walks back from town after sucking complete straingers dicks for money I'll let her know to take away your PC. thank you faggot.

KingChris
10-19-2011, 09:40 PM
King Chris

Remember when you told Bob he looks good in a dress? Yea your a fucking faggot, sorry to have called you out your name you gay ass mark, no not really but you get my point you fucking FAGGOT.

KingChris
10-19-2011, 09:43 PM
King Chris

The fuck kinda name is roughy anyway? sounds like some faggot whiteboy tryna seem more gayer then what he already is LMFAO next

KingChris
10-19-2011, 09:44 PM
Hey roughy when you deciede to man up and quit wearing your mothers clothes and make up I got a job for you, ya can scoop up my dogs shit, who knows you might want to eat it all you fucking faggots from over seas are weirdos like that anyway right? Suck a dick you bitch ass faggot.

KingChris
10-19-2011, 09:47 PM
Hey roughy when you picked that name what did you have in mind anyway? sounds like a fucking poodles name hahahahaha, then again all the shit I'm typing you might not understand your such a faggot, who knows you might think I'm tryna hit on you, guess what tho faggot? I don't swing that way I like PUSSY! Unlike you, you are a pussy! but you like dicks and all types of other gay shit.

Roughy
10-19-2011, 10:02 PM
You saying Bob dont look good in a dress chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on you numb nuts..............

I assume for you too remember the comment i posted on a thread about Bob in a dress the mental image off that must be embedded in your brain too remember it..............

Chugg on Redneck

Lots of love and xxxxxx Roughy

KingChris
10-19-2011, 10:05 PM
You saying Bob dont look good in a dress chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on you numb nuts..............

I assume for you too remember the comment i posted on a thread about Bob in a dress the mental image off that must be embedded in your brain too remember it..............

Chugg on Redneck

Lots of love and xxxxxx Roughy

Yea glad you admit how much of a faggot you truely are there poodle, no matter what you say all I can read is blah blah blah your fucking gay for saying a man looks good in a dress hahaha what a fucking homo.

KingChris
10-19-2011, 10:06 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha saying a man looks good in a dress is like saying your gay, so I guess your proud and gay right?

KingChris
10-19-2011, 10:07 PM
A proud FAGGOT hahahahahaha no wonder you where so upset I called your boyfriend MrWorker a faggot, you are a real faggot.

KingChris
10-19-2011, 10:09 PM
True life faggots on todays episode of TMB's greatest secrets staring poodle boy

KingChris
10-19-2011, 10:17 PM
I wonder what faggot shit this poodle is going to type, I bet it's something like

Kingchris blah blah blah blah

Hahahahahaha

Roughy
10-19-2011, 10:18 PM
Now now weeman your getting a bit carried away with use off faggot, gay homo, all things bent......
ill take a stab your looking in the mirror when posting.............

Oh back too ladys clothes, you never wore your g/fs panties :)

Roughy
10-19-2011, 10:19 PM
Mind i suppose it helps too have a fuckin girlfriend

lmfao

KingChris
10-19-2011, 10:21 PM
Mind i suppose it helps too have a fuckin girlfriend

lmfao

A blow up doll doesn't count quit tryna make us believe your a straight man, I bet the blow up dolls a man hahahahahaha FUCKING FAGGOT Killyourself thankyou

KingChris
10-19-2011, 10:22 PM
Now now weeman your getting a bit carried away with use off faggot, gay homo, all things bent......
ill take a stab your looking in the mirror when posting.............

Oh back too ladys clothes, you never wore your g/fs panties :)

I like how you say "your girlfriend" which means you think I'm a man and not a faggot like you thank you faggot poodle boy

KingChris
10-19-2011, 10:23 PM
Hahahahahaha does this faggot poodle boy ever make sense goddam I think we got our self another AR-15 here, nothing but a weirdo

Roughy
10-19-2011, 10:34 PM
Get a passport you dumb yank cunt...........

Big bad world out here ;)

KingChris
10-19-2011, 10:37 PM
Get a passport you dumb yank cunt...........

Big bad world out here ;)

While I do that get that make up off your face you fucking faggot

SOExclusive
10-19-2011, 11:45 PM
wow this thread is still goin. lol

middle
10-20-2011, 01:52 AM

u r a bitch chris the names iso faggot

KingChris
10-20-2011, 02:01 AM
u r a bitch chris the names iso faggot

At least I don't send bitches on here fake pictures of me and pretend to be black, we all know your some 16 year old whiteboy from the middle of nowhere, How much you wanna bet you got a bunch of Lil Wayne posters in your room hahahahahahahah WIGGER PLEASE.

ICS_Zelda
10-20-2011, 03:31 AM
Fuck you and your dead relatives.

is that all u have to say? ur outta words pussy, shut the fuck up, i would hit u back but it would be a waste of turn

ICS_Zelda
10-20-2011, 03:35 AM
i get weird with ur mom faggot pussy u aint got shit better to do then talk shit cause u aint shit in the game and u aint shit in life either

KingChris
10-20-2011, 03:37 AM
is that all u have to say? ur outta words pussy, shut the fuck up, i would hit u back but it would be a waste of turn

You wouldn't do a fucking thing, better thank your mommy for all those turns she bought your virgin ass, I bet when your not on here typing shit your playing Dungens and Dragons fucking point dextor, who the fuck calls them self after a gun but never in they life shot one? You bitch ass nigga you the perfect example of a real life sucka sitting here typing about is that all you have lmfao looking for someone to make you they bitch ain't you faggot? Yea I bet MrWorker works that faggot ass of yours, please refrain from trying to save your boyfriend you ho ass mark. thank you.

sketchy
10-20-2011, 03:38 AM
v^v^v^v^v^

SOExclusive
10-20-2011, 04:47 AM
for one i do not tolerate that word. and sketchy, do not post things like that plz. :(

sketchy
10-20-2011, 05:04 AM
v^v^v^v^v^

SeniorVanillaCoke
10-20-2011, 06:02 AM
Your mom is a faggot

KingChris
10-20-2011, 12:46 PM
Your mom is a faggot

Let's not get on mothers, because I just got off yours! Her pussy smelled like fish sticks.

hired_assassin
10-20-2011, 04:07 PM
Come on. Why are you guys fighting? Lol. You and mr worker can go to the beach and have some cup of tea aiite? You guys can bring guns or knives. Shoot each other out or stab . Up
To you. We just dont care. Lets close this case. Chris is a faggot. And mr worker is one too. Fullstop. There. Done it.
Now get a life. :) TYVM

MrWorker
10-20-2011, 04:46 PM
Yanks are so dramatical about everything. You just get them burgers down ya neck.

ICS_Zelda
10-21-2011, 05:42 AM
You wouldn't do a fucking thing, better thank your mommy for all those turns she bought your virgin ass, I bet when your not on here typing shit your playing Dungens and Dragons fucking point dextor, who the fuck calls them self after a gun but never in they life shot one? You bitch ass nigga you the perfect example of a real life sucka sitting here typing about is that all you have lmfao looking for someone to make you they bitch ain't you faggot? Yea I bet MrWorker works that faggot ass of yours, please refrain from trying to save your boyfriend you ho ass mark. thank you.

1.ill fuck u in the ass like my lil bitch...2.never bought a turn in my dam life dont need it to lvl bitchs like u...3.better ask ur mom if im a virgin...4.i dont even know who mrworker is i just posted on this cause some faggot was bitchin

The_Black_Cat
10-21-2011, 10:44 AM
bwahahahaha