PDA

View Full Version : What makes this game so addicting?

KingChris
10-18-2011, 11:09 PM
What are your thoughts?

Mmrd
10-19-2011, 08:51 AM
I think its addicting because it actually is a whole nother world. I know people from all walks of life that are addicted to this game so its not just nerds that play this game. There was even a grammy award winning female that played this game obssesively and blogged about how this game is something she likes to do on her free time because it makes her forget about the real world even if only for an hour or 2. Im not sure if she still logs on but it just goes to show that once you step into this relm. Its pretty hard to stay away. You meet new people who in time really become your family. You also get to kill, steal, fly where ever you want. You can talk shit to people, flirt with some of the hot girls on here and at the end of it all if it gets to much all you have to do is log out. So I think for some people its addicting because it takes them away from the norm for a little bit. Theres been times I log on mad about somthing. I play for a while log off and forget I was even mad.

KingChris
10-19-2011, 06:36 PM
I think its addicting because it actually is a whole nother world. I know people from all walks of life that are addicted to this game so its not just nerds that play this game. There was even a grammy award winning female that played this game obssesively and blogged about how this game is something she likes to do on her free time because it makes her forget about the real world even if only for an hour or 2. Im not sure if she still logs on but it just goes to show that once you step into this relm. Its pretty hard to stay away. You meet new people who in time really become your family. You also get to kill, steal, fly where ever you want. You can talk shit to people, flirt with some of the hot girls on here and at the end of it all if it gets to much all you have to do is log out. So I think for some people its addicting because it takes them away from the norm for a little bit. Theres been times I log on mad about somthing. I play for a while log off and forget I was even mad.

Yea, that's pretty much what I think.