PDA

View Full Version : Porello online rap battle : Voting poll

KINGIE-PORELLO
10-19-2011, 04:39 AM
Back by public demand have your say on bringing the porello online rap battle back to the forums for more entertainment , please post your opinion and please vote .

KINGIE-PORELLO
10-19-2011, 04:46 AM
http://porello.webs.com/96348411.gif

the one and only back on track , lets here it for the public voters bringing the battle back
kingie the player you love hate everything you do i do participate nothing less my words make the massive earthquake
so come one if you got it if you got the words lets check them out and see what your really on about .

k-i-n-g-i-e thats me always representing TMB LIVE FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY !!

Mmrd
10-19-2011, 08:14 AM
Didnt you just have the last rap battle thread up a few weeks ago? You act as if its been years since your last rap battle thread. If your going to bring it back add turns to the pot so more people can join.

KINGIE-PORELLO
10-20-2011, 12:56 AM
yes i did have the last thread , but that is due to me leaving the game .
but as i will be staying under very special circumstances i am staying and would like to know what would you like to see in this event

KINGIE-PORELLO
10-21-2011, 03:38 AM
AT the moment we have 50-50 votes in the poll , what is the decision going to be

leonidas_nunn
10-21-2011, 03:53 AM
time is ticking the bomb is fucking clicking, time is changeing and my underpants are leaking the shit is rolling theres no stoping it im cummming yo peace dog this nigga be out rap battle over nigga i win!!!!

leonidas_nunn
10-21-2011, 03:57 AM
tick tock my balls fucking drop. tick top moutha fucka get on top. tick tock my dick is hot tick tock bitch get on top!!!! tick top my balls have droped tick top my balls hot. tick top suck that cock!!!! Rap over!!!!

KINGIE-PORELLO
10-21-2011, 04:03 AM
hahahah , is this your audition