PDA

View Full Version : Absolute fucking filth, I hope these cunts die a painful death

Billthebastard
10-19-2011, 06:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGwqZWHUZ0w

sketchy
10-19-2011, 06:35 PM

sketchy
10-19-2011, 06:38 PM

sketchy
10-19-2011, 06:40 PM

Billthebastard
10-19-2011, 06:47 PM
If you find a 2yr old child being run over and left in the street amusing then you are also filth, now fuck off you ignorant cunt!

sketchy
10-19-2011, 07:30 PM

Swiper
10-19-2011, 07:37 PM
I can't agree with you more Bill !!!! and rarely do i agree with you...lol j/k

sketchy
10-19-2011, 07:40 PM

The_Black_Cat
10-20-2011, 10:25 AM
18 people walk by before one stops to check....

we had a program about it even....seems not long before this incident a student tried to help an older woman off the street and got fined 10.000 yuan because the woman thought the student pushed her on the street before that....people are that poor they try such things very often it seems (causing fake or real accidents to get money)

so if people get fined for helping people this is the result of that....people that won't care any longer.

The_Black_Cat
10-20-2011, 10:27 AM
there's a large public debate going on in china about it...i heard both drivers got caught by now.

MrWorker
10-20-2011, 11:44 AM
If this was in england

Liberals will probably be glad this has happened so they can kill more innocent babys. And when the court case comes up the guy will only get something like a ban. Because of the stupid dirty diseased human rights that are in place.

Me personnally if i was in charge of the country and someone did something like that i would put the criminal into the midde of the road and i would run over him about 10-20 times. In the name of TRUE JUSTICE !.

Fuck liberals human rights.
Human rights is for the criminals. NOT the victims.
Humans should lose all rights when they kill someone or commit a crime.

The_Black_Cat
10-21-2011, 10:41 AM
now even this post got tainted with your grandpa-vision....this had nothing to do with human rights but with fear of being punished for helping another person....or faking an accident for money.

that's why no one helped that little girl....and it's not only happening in china but usa as well and any other country that has a million lawyers or more.

the moment you can get in trouble for helping people is the moment such things will happen.....

The_Black_Cat
10-21-2011, 10:42 AM
then again....could be because of her being girl in a land like china....where are parents in all of this? (i hope they weren't driving the vans)

MrWorker
10-21-2011, 11:22 AM
Iam not talking about that. Iam talking about if this was in England then the criminals wouldnt even be really punished. If i was walking and i saw someone injured i would help. Its called been a human. But obviously the chinese arnt humans. What the hells a matter with them scared of the government HAHA. What a bunch of scardey cats. If they dont like they government then why dont they're start a revolution like in lybia. If people want things to change they have to change them.

I hate the government and iam not afriad to say it. The government is shit. The way i see it is. We are all going to die some day. So why not just tell it how it is. If you get killed so be it. Atleast youve died a matyr for what you believe.

But china is a typical hipocrital communist country. Communist coutries are hipocrits, they go against everything communism actually stands for.

Theys no justice in this world.

The_Black_Cat
10-21-2011, 11:33 AM
one can get killed in vain as well....like most chinese did when they tried to change things.

and you can not compare the two countries like that....huuuge differences.

NB china hasn't been communistic for a long time now....they try keep up appearance but it's real colonial aggression they use atm...pure capitalism

and if i'm wrong here you can expect a worldwide revolution real soon (LOL?)

MrWorker
10-21-2011, 11:40 AM
It predicted in the bible that in the end times nations will raise up against they leaders and we are seeing that in the middle eastern world and protesting going on nearly everywhere,. and its getting close to that golden date. 2012. Plus huge solar flares will hit earth then aswell. Something defantly is going to happen very soon. Its ignorant to not think so. Iam not saying it be the end of the world. But i think something big will happen. Maybe it'll be a new age of discovery and knowledge. Maybe the alien gods will return back to earth.

But yeah i know china isnt a true communist countrie anymore. But all communist countries have been hipocrits so none of them have really been true communist.

The_Black_Cat
10-21-2011, 11:43 AM
yes correct (communism part though)....anything else i'd say you been watching history channels' "ancient aliens" too much :P

The_Black_Cat
10-21-2011, 11:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgJ7-R4Zpbk

is interesting but half of it is sheer crap....maybe more ;)

Peli
10-21-2011, 01:46 PM
it is pretty sick but where the fuck was the mother I call bad parenting as part of the problem.

KidVengeance
10-21-2011, 10:43 PM
Sick cunts

PIMP_DADDY
10-21-2011, 11:33 PM
Fuck i just about cry'ed when i saw this shit !! where the fuck are the parents and who gives a shit id save a lil girl even if i got sued atleast then i could live with my self i hope these fucks burn in hell or die a painful death !!!

PIMP_DADDY
10-21-2011, 11:34 PM
Fuck it i hope they get both plus extra !!!

Billthebastard
10-21-2011, 11:47 PM
I know what you mean PIMP_DADDY, I watched the full footage of this and could not get the shit out of my head for days afterwards. How the fuck can anyone walk past a two year old child (who was obviously still alive) lying in a pool of blood? And that first cunt that run over her with his front wheel actually stopped to see what it was and then carried on, running over her with his rear wheel.

Eighteen people walking past a scene like this does actually represent a nation, I think they are fucking filth!

Popebenedict
10-22-2011, 12:10 AM
While I personally agree with most of the comments here, we must remember this is our "Western" ideology; we put a large value on individual human life.

As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, you notice many people raised in this culture and other similar ones are much colder, death is not as big of a deal to them, neither is the individual. This is simply their culture, we should not "hate" them for that, nor call them filth, this is just how they are. To be fair about it, I am positive we can find 1000's things others in the world consider "immoral" that we (in whatever country you come from) do on a regular basis, who is to say they are wrong and we are right or visa versa.

I believe "hating" a nation because they are "immoral" is hypocritical and equally as immoral, but just my 2 cents.

PIMP_DADDY
10-22-2011, 12:31 AM
I dont hate their nation i hate those fucks on the video that just keeped on walking by and not helping her and u can call me wat ever but i'd rather be ran over then a lil girl she is growing up still it wasnt her fault and her mother and father i dont know where the fuck the where but they need CPS in china for sure or where ever they are from !

Billthebastard
10-22-2011, 12:55 AM
While I personally agree with most of the comments here, we must remember this is our "Western" ideology; we put a large value on individual human life.

As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, you notice many people raised in this culture and other similar ones are much colder, death is not as big of a deal to them, neither is the individual. This is simply their culture, we should not "hate" them for that, nor call them filth, this is just how they are. To be fair about it, I am positive we can find 1000's things others in the world consider "immoral" that we (in whatever country you come from) do on a regular basis, who is to say they are wrong and we are right or visa versa.

I believe "hating" a nation because they are "immoral" is hypocritical and equally as immoral, but just my 2 cents.

Who is to say they are wrong and we are right?

Maybe I am just being a silly Billy here but I think that running over 2yr old children is frowned upon in most countries, but the fact that you respect their right to do so just shows what a humanitarian you are Pope!

Millions of children die around the world each year from hunger and such and I can deal with that, I just find it hard to watch a young girl get repeatedly run over and then get left in a pool of blood by passersby. Now fuck off with your excuses for cunts like this, they are fucking animals and do not deserve any understanding from me.

Some may see this as being racist but you can shove that view up your arse, I take people as they come.

PIMP_DADDY
10-22-2011, 01:35 AM

Maybe I am just being a silly Billy here but I think that running over 2yr old children is frowned upon in most countries, but the fact that you respect their right to do so just shows what a humanitarian you are Pope!

Millions of children die around the world each year from hunger and such and I can deal with that, I just find it hard to watch a young girl get repeatedly run over and then get left in a pool of blood by passersby. Now fuck off with your excuses for cunts like this, they are fucking animals and do not deserve any understanding from me.

Some may see this as being racist but you can shove that view up your arse, I take people as they come.

I totaly agree with bill here be sides the starveing children part that makes me sad also but about there is no excuse for killing a lil girl idgaf what any one says other wise ! That fuck that just left her their is a sick basterd for doing what he did !

josecuervo
10-22-2011, 01:41 AM
I feel bad because I started laughing... dint know why I found it funny...

The_Black_Cat
10-22-2011, 11:19 AM
it is pretty sick but where the fuck was the mother I call bad parenting as part of the problem.

indeed....

The_Black_Cat
10-22-2011, 11:27 AM
and keep in mind (although this is no excuse) that in those countries these situations are 'used' and set up to get money from others by faking accidents....although that is not the case here it seems BUT it was point of discussion the weeks prior to this 'incident'.

[an old woman fell or was pushed to the ground and when a student helped her up she thought he had pushed her and the student had to pay a fine to the old woman he tried to help off the street]

and if you try and help people and your reward is a huge fine or worse i can imagine one tries and act like one hasn't seen a thing.....

ShorTerMemory
10-22-2011, 02:17 PM
none of this would happen if morons was fixed at a young age

MrWorker
10-22-2011, 04:37 PM
Lets all just calm down here.

The guy could'nt see the kid because of his slanty eyes. The communist party offcial has said that its a wake up call. Yeah it is, its time to open yours eyes all the way open.

Billthebastard
10-22-2011, 09:32 PM
Lets all just calm down here.

The guy could'nt see the kid because of his slanty eyes. The communist party offcial has said that its a wake up call. Yeah it is, its time to open yours eyes all the way open.

MrWorker, I am all for people that have pride in their country and hold nationalist views but I do not appreciate you using your idiotic form of antagonism to gain publicity on a serious post that I have made.

So fuck off, thank you.

Katana
10-22-2011, 10:23 PM
This. That is all.

MrWorker, I am all for people that have pride in their country and hold nationalist views but I do not appreciate you using your idiotic form of antagonism to gain publicity on a serious post that I have made.

So fuck off, thank you.

Popebenedict
10-23-2011, 02:42 AM

When you see a dog on the side of the road that was hit by a car do you stop to call the vet or some type of animal services? No, not unless it is a dog you know and/or you are a huge animal rights person (using America as an example, I would say that is maybe 10% of our population at most.) The "ordinary" person would just look at the dog, maybe feel bad, but keep on driving.

This is the EXACT same thing (in their eyes).

You say it is frowned upon in "most" countries, I have to strongly disagree with this. If you said, it is frowned upon in most WESTERN styled countries, you would be 100% right, but there are MANY countries in the world that use a much more class styled system and they view the poor as animals, I would argue 50% or greater of the people in this world live under this cultural belief.

I mean... I don't really want to fight about this with you, but, just sayin'

hector
10-23-2011, 03:34 AM
This is absolute bullshit!! Bill I agree with you 1000%! How can humans just pass by and look at the child hurt and not even stop,WTF HAS THIS WORLD COME TO! All them fucks should face the same faith...Period.. I have helped people before not knowing them,,,it is human nature for civilized people to do that. but these animals dont deserve to live..PERIOD!! Thats why that country will never progress with that type of fucked thinking!!

The_Black_Cat
10-23-2011, 11:12 AM
Thats why that country will never progress with that type of fucked thinking!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSaIMMetVUI

there are more countries like that....full of hypocrites telling the world what to do on every single issue while they have plenty of shit going on within their own borders.

i think USA is only western country with such a huuuge gap between rich and poor......does this mean USA already failed and are done progressing?

Billthebastard
10-23-2011, 09:53 PM
I will not argue with you Pope since you have no argument to make, you are merely opposing what I have to say for the sake of it. By your reasoning it would be wrong to condemn Hitler for the holocaust since he saw the jewish people as a lower form of life.

Popebenedict
10-24-2011, 12:34 AM
By your reasoning it would be wrong to condemn Hitler for the holocaust since he saw the jewish people as a lower form of life.

At the same exact time in history we dropped 2 nuclear bombs which killed many innocent Japanese civilians, yet FDR is not "condemned" for this, is he?

OR even better, we will go with a much more recent example:

The Occupy Wallstreet protesters and arguably the Democratic party in general, they are attacking the upper class, blaming all of their problems on them. This is the EXACT same thing as Hitler's movement on the Jews. It has obviously not turned violent yet, but it would not surprise me if it did and this is exactly how the holocaust began.

Not trying to justify it, but just attempting to illustrate how easy it is for people to get caught up in something or live a certain way, simply because this is their culture and what they have been told is an "ok" thing for them to do.

Finally, substitute that girl for a grown man who has just raped and murdered a woman, as he is running away, he gets hit by that van, both his legs run over and people simply ignore him, you would call this poetic justice, you would say this is what he deserves for being "the scum of the earth." Your title and the comments you and others have made on this thread shows that you believe the "scum of the earth" SHOULD be killed, am I right? I mean... it's very hard to argue with judging by what I have read so far. If you can justify them being killed in one situation, then you can justify people being killed in any, it is simply cultural differences as to what we consider "deserving."

So, it is not for the sake of arguing with you Bill; if you make an ignorant comment, then it is my civic duty to educate you, particularly when you are being extremely hypocritical with said comment and even more so if you get a number of ignorant people to jump on board with you.

The_Black_Cat
10-25-2011, 11:27 AM
@ pope i do not often disagree with you but now i do again ;)

if banks (and governments) tell their clients/people to use their products the people should be able to rely on them...

if these "products" are merely a way to take away wealth from the majority and place that in hands of a few bankers and politicians i don't think 'hitler&jews' is an appropiate example in all this....i don't think people 'blame' the upper class but the ones receiving huge bonuses while their banks are being saved with tax money coming from the same people that are already being used to pay for a lazy banker or dodgy politician.
those who worked hard (and honest) to gain wealth etc are hard to blame right?

The_Black_Cat
10-25-2011, 11:39 AM
dude!?

if you feel like competing with some of the other morons on here for the Cup of Retards i have news for you: you won ages ago!

The_Black_Cat
10-25-2011, 11:43 AM
serious....you keep this up and i'm seriously going to ask admins to take away your posting privileges....

if you don't like certain people/groups...that's ok

but all you do is acting like a nazi constantly.....a real one

without anything useful to add to any discussion/thread on here.......except BS and nazism/racism.

MrWorker
10-25-2011, 03:16 PM
If i keep getting branded and called it. I might aswell do it. Cappessh. ( Besides without me these boards would probably die).

And if you observe correctly. Iam just defending myself from true black jew racists. I see my defence posts get deleted however i still see king krises racist posts still up and he started the whole race thing from nothing.

This is because the judens control everything they want to see the eradication of the white race and you just sit they and allow it. and then when white man defends himself. You take the side of the black. ( For some crazy reason ). Which is why i have no choice but to call you a jew. Because only jews take the sides of the blacks.

Lets just put it like this.

If other people call white, christian people names and get away with it. Then so SHOULD I. Other wise your taking sides with the jewish propaganda.

Your the racist liberal leftie filth. Not me.

jami2419
10-25-2011, 05:04 PM
Who gives a **** about rich or poor, government, other countries beliefs and what the hell ever. Are you ****** kidding me these assholes ran a goddamn baby over and more assholes just walked past her as she died in the middle of the street. Im absolutely sick to my stomach, and after reading all these bullshit comments it really makes me wonder how many of you even have children of your own or even ***** souls...josecuervo please go ****** hang yourself your a waste of space seriously!! I wish i could leave work right now just to hold my 6 year old son....

The_Black_Cat
10-26-2011, 11:14 AM
@mrworker: you fight fire with a nuclear bomb....you only make things worse when people go too far instead of using a little reason. (when a black person gets the better of you you start calling other people jews!? your logic fails....every time)

@jami2419: even worse things happen unfortunately....but this time it got caught on video and i agree there is no excuse for what we saw. yet in some countries this is happening frequently...and in china girls don't matter as much as boys due to their one-child-politics.

it still is heartbreaking though....but may i remind everyone we know this for decades yet we care only when confronted on video.

so this should be a wake up call for everyone here....still loads of places to be found where you can find such injustice.

MrWorker
10-26-2011, 07:31 PM
Jami long story short. Theys no justice in this thick liberal run world.

and V you liberals just dont have a day off and have a joke. You take everything seriouse, and lifes to short for that,

Billthebastard
10-26-2011, 09:15 PM
At the same exact time in history we dropped 2 nuclear bombs which killed many innocent Japanese civilians, yet FDR is not "condemned" for this, is he?

OR even better, we will go with a much more recent example:

The Occupy Wallstreet protesters and arguably the Democratic party in general, they are attacking the upper class, blaming all of their problems on them. This is the EXACT same thing as Hitler's movement on the Jews. It has obviously not turned violent yet, but it would not surprise me if it did and this is exactly how the holocaust began.

Not trying to justify it, but just attempting to illustrate how easy it is for people to get caught up in something or live a certain way, simply because this is their culture and what they have been told is an "ok" thing for them to do.

Finally, substitute that girl for a grown man who has just raped and murdered a woman, as he is running away, he gets hit by that van, both his legs run over and people simply ignore him, you would call this poetic justice, you would say this is what he deserves for being "the scum of the earth." Your title and the comments you and others have made on this thread shows that you believe the "scum of the earth" SHOULD be killed, am I right? I mean... it's very hard to argue with judging by what I have read so far. If you can justify them being killed in one situation, then you can justify people being killed in any, it is simply cultural differences as to what we consider "deserving."

So, it is not for the sake of arguing with you Bill; if you make an ignorant comment, then it is my civic duty to educate you, particularly when you are being extremely hypocritical with said comment and even more so if you get a number of ignorant people to jump on board with you.

What a vivid imagination you have Pope, it is a shame to do not use it for scary children’s novels rather than spouting bullshit on here. Just where do you think these modern day concentration camps are going to be? Don’t you think that the good people of America may notice the smell of rich burning bodies wafting across their cities and towns?

As for the point you made about if it was a murdering rapist, yes I would like to see the cunt run over, if I was driving past then I would be the one running him over. The difference that you seem to find so hard to grasp is that a murdering rapist has a reason to be hated, a two year old child has not.

So save yourself the trouble of trying to “educate” me, go hug a fucking tree (and maybe a murdering rapist) and keep your idiotic views to yourself.

The_Black_Cat
10-27-2011, 12:04 PM
Jami long story short. Theys no justice in this thick liberal run world.

and V you liberals just dont have a day off and have a joke. You take everything seriouse, and lifes to short for that,

your ignorance is a thread indeed....should not take that too lightly.

MrWorker
10-27-2011, 03:09 PM
My ignorance ? MY IGNORANCE ? haahaah. Says the liberal who loves evil and hates justice.

The_Black_Cat
10-28-2011, 12:15 PM
yes your ignorance....where did i state i love evil and hate justice?

i just don't believe in your mutated version of life.....you would be like a gardener burning down the entire garden just to wipe out some weeds.

you talk about kill, burn and evil foreigners constantly so what are you on about anyway? you're the one hating this and that....don't project your own negatives on others.

you got a lot to learn although i doubt you're able to.......

sketchy
10-28-2011, 12:18 PM
yes your ignorance....where did i state i love evil and hate justice?

i just don't believe in your mutated version of life.....you would be like a gardener burning down the entire garden just to wipe out some weeds.

you talk about kill, burn and evil foreigners constantly so what are you on about anyway? you're the one hating this and that....don't project your own negatives on others.

you got a lot to learn although i doubt you're able to.......

Fuck burning down the garden, burn everything. Burn every fucking counterfeit me.

You ***** flesh addicts

You ***** oil addicts

you ***** blood addicts

you whoremongering english speaking scum burn and dont even realize it.

THAT| YOU DONT REALIZE IT

is the sad part

The_Black_Cat
10-28-2011, 12:21 PM
hahaha are you the brother of mrworker perhaps?

you both suffer from the same mental illness?

if you guys have a mental breakdown please don't log in to this game ok?

bunch of debby downers.....

sketchy
10-28-2011, 12:23 PM
Go fornicate yourself, poika.

sketchy
10-28-2011, 12:26 PM
All deaths are without pain.

MrWorker
10-28-2011, 03:34 PM
I would'nt burn down the entire garden and kill good plants. I would kill the bad weeds though. Thats the same how it should be in life. If a person kills a person then that person to should be killed in the exact same way he killed that person. Because if hes got the guts to kill a person in that way then he should also have the guts to be killed in the same way. If they was proper justice in this world then criminals would pay in full for their crimes then trust me there wouldnt be any crime because people would fear commiting it. AND thats exactly how it should be in an ideal world where they was no crime.

Basically what iam seeing these days is old war veterans get beaten up in their houses and all their money stolen by street trash junkys. Then when the junkys are captured they'll only get about 9 months in prison their will get comfort games, playstations warm food etc, and after 3 months their will be let out on good behaviour. Then once their on the outside their will do it again because their know its a simple and easy life. and this will all be thanks to the so called human rights rubbish.

I agree sketchy to bring back justice for mother earth we must eradicate the cancer of the planet, Humans. Especially the evil ones so we are talking about 90% of the world.

BlackCat
10-28-2011, 05:39 PM
Who judges what's evil?
Qui custodit custodes?

sketchy
10-28-2011, 05:51 PM
Listen to the sound of my soul reaching near

this world will be incinerated.

MrWorker
10-29-2011, 12:01 AM
For many years i have spoken to GOD ! AND HE HAS TOLD ME WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG.

ALL WE ARE IS DUST. WHO ARE WE TO CHALLENGE GOD !!!.

We must eradicate all evil humans before they kill this great planet and poor animals.

The_Black_Cat
10-29-2011, 11:21 AM
Who judges what's evil?
Qui custodit custodes?

exactly...

The_Black_Cat
10-29-2011, 11:21 AM
For many years i have spoken to GOD ! AND HE HAS TOLD ME WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG.

ALL WE ARE IS DUST. WHO ARE WE TO CHALLENGE GOD !!!.

We must eradicate all evil humans before they kill this great planet and poor animals.

i didn't know you called your dog 'god'.....LMAO!

MrWorker
10-29-2011, 01:57 PM
posted by BlackCat
Who judges what's evil?

exactly...

Idiots. OK THEN :). You might get raped after work black cat. But dont go to the police. Because its not evil remember. You said it.

BlackCat
10-29-2011, 04:37 PM
When did I say rape's not evil? Coincidentally you said it right there, if you truly feel that something as heinous as rape isn't at least morally wrong good luck with life.

What I said was who judges what's evil? And by that what I mean is who judges what's evil? or to put it in words you might better understand "Let him without sin cast the first stone"

Torreno
10-31-2011, 02:30 AM
well what can you say, they are atheist, they take "survival of the fittest" literally....

The_Black_Cat
10-31-2011, 12:35 PM
they are atheist

who are atheists?

The_Black_Cat
11-01-2011, 11:48 AM
well what can you say, they are atheist, they take "survival of the fittest" literally....

and the alternative is to believe in a man on a throne in the clouds? duh.....