PDA

View Full Version : Who has swag on this game?

middle
10-20-2011, 01:59 AM
Not to be cocky nun of yal "swag" can compare to mine

SOExclusive
10-20-2011, 03:00 AM
i dont need no " " for my swag. im swagtastic. i change the vibe when i go somewhere. them girl say im swaglicious. :)

and i love them for that.

middle
10-21-2011, 09:23 PM
but is ur swag better then mine

Scrappy
10-21-2011, 09:33 PM
I believe his is.

Middle, you have no swag. Nor do you know what swag is.

Personally, I don't care who's "swag" is better, but i can say with some confidence that SOExclusive just seems to have more swag than you.

middle
10-21-2011, 09:48 PM
hahaahah do u have swag?? do u kno wat swag is

AndyRosato
10-21-2011, 10:04 PM
Swag isnt a word. Its meaningless. And it is a symbol word of the utter stupidity and I would go as far to say evil of popular culture. You won't find an intelligent person who isn't a complete child saying that fucking word. If your offended by my words, fuck off, everything I said is true and its become a pet peeve having to hear it all the fucking time. No disrespect to anyone on this thread, though, just posting my, for lack of a better word "opinion" out of boredom and slight negative arousal from reading this post in the lists.

middle
10-21-2011, 10:28 PM
hahaahah i love it

Napier
10-21-2011, 10:31 PM
Andy, I don't think writing 'No disrespect to anyone on this thread' detracted from the rest of your words being very disrespectful. Why can't everyone give respect to everyone else automatically? You're very ignorant and seem to be an intesnely angry and rude individual.

middle
10-21-2011, 11:37 PM
i kno all i wanted to kno was who has swag

AndyRosato
10-22-2011, 12:15 AM
Andy, I don't think writing 'No disrespect to anyone on this thread' detracted from the rest of your words being very disrespectful. Why can't everyone give respect to everyone else automatically? You're very ignorant and seem to be an intesnely angry and rude individual.

Well, considering I was disrespecting the fucking word itself, and not the people using or talking about it, what I said was perfectly meaningful and true. And if you knew me at all you'd know that I am a huge advocate for automatic mutual respect and I'm pretty sure the fact that I have written three novels speaks for itself about that little ignorance statement.

Haggs
10-22-2011, 01:46 AM
I had "swag" when it was called personality.

Napier
10-22-2011, 02:07 PM
Well, considering I was disrespecting the fucking word itself, and not the people using or talking about it, what I said was perfectly meaningful and true. And if you knew me at all you'd know that I am a huge advocate for automatic mutual respect and I'm pretty sure the fact that I have written three novels speaks for itself about that little ignorance statement.

Everyone who writes a novel is a genius? Interesting point of view as I have seen an awful lot of shitty novels. Yours made it big then did they?

SOExclusive
10-22-2011, 03:56 PM
andy. u are totally right about the definition of swag. U are wrong about ppl not being smart when they say that word.

every generation has had a style, whether its a word or clothing style, a generation has had it.

70's. disco time.
clothing style was colorful lol
words ppl said in the 70's were "brother" or "man"

so u cant just judge a generation like that. its the trend. right now. (saggin pants is also a trend right now) :D

AndyRosato
10-22-2011, 03:58 PM
Trends can burn. And I still say brother and man, especially when I'm high lol

frost
10-22-2011, 04:21 PM
shur! you have

MrWorker
10-22-2011, 04:33 PM
Who gives a flying fook about fashion and trends people who bother with that have no life, Lifes to short to be dwelling on rubbish like that.

Do people remember. When spelling like a gangster n sht wa kwl ? Now its transformed in to perfect literature. Or else.

KingChris
10-22-2011, 05:16 PM
I'm from Swagaria, I'm Swagarian, fall back lil nigga you ain't built like that.

ShorTerMemory
10-22-2011, 05:21 PM
swag is so 1990's...dank is the way to go now :p

middle
10-23-2011, 10:06 PM
only wanna be thugs sags there pants kinda like king chris
swag is particularly speaking is a certain stlye on how u dress

KingChris
10-24-2011, 01:02 AM
only wanna be thugs sags there pants kinda like king chris
swag is particularly speaking is a certain stlye on how u dress

I seen you and ya best friend with matching out fits on, really you on some school kid shit LOL

KingChris
10-24-2011, 01:03 AM
That boy middle wearing a tight ass shirt, my first work out ass nigga.

middle
10-24-2011, 02:23 AM
skinny jean wearing ass ol kanye west wanna be

Fucknuts
10-24-2011, 02:30 AM
JohnnyTruelove has swag ;) of course he is a "player" some say :P

and every generations trends eventually repeat itselves its inevitable it just re-invents itself in a more modern way

kingchris you are a fag

and middle swag isnt how you dress but how you carry yourself... have you ever seen a bad chick in the club before (if you can even get in the club)... she walks like she is the baddest, she acts like she is the baddest, she thinks she is the baddest and most the time she is the baddest... any lame can dress nice but to pull it off you gotta have swag... thats somethin you got or you dont aint somethin you can develop

KingChris
10-24-2011, 02:42 AM
kingchris you are a fag

Somebody give this thirsty ass cracker a glass of water, he thirsty as fuck lmfao

Fucknuts
10-24-2011, 02:59 AM
Somebody give this thirsty ass cracker a glass of water, he thirsty as fuck lmfao

im sorry but im not thirsty... your just an illiterate fuck

also if people can start calling other people a "cracker" around here then i should be able to call someone the n word

being called a cracker is just as offensive as being called the n word

thank you :)

Fucknuts
10-24-2011, 02:59 AM

also if people can start calling other people a "cracker" around here then i should be able to call someone the n word

middle
10-24-2011, 03:10 AM
lmao kingkhris is racist

Fucknuts
10-24-2011, 03:16 AM
lmao kingkhris is racist

he is just mad that a white man has a bigger dick and more swag than a black man

KingChris
10-24-2011, 03:18 AM

Yea, whatever honkey.

KingChris
10-24-2011, 03:19 AM
lmao kingkhris is racist

You probably right little whiteboy

KingChris
10-24-2011, 03:22 AM
Busting stupid dope moves on you bitch ass niggas, and honkey tonk ass crackers. You ol soggy gym socks smelling ass nigga.

Fucknuts
10-24-2011, 03:32 AM
Busting stupid dope moves on you bitch ass niggas, and honkey tonk ass crackers. You ol soggy gym socks smelling ass nigga.

Awwww somebody is upset :(

Must not have gotten your 40 acres and a mule

btw my cologne prob cost more than your broke ass worth althogether and if your wondering what cologne is... its what broke ghetto n***** like you substitute "axe" for

and since you are avoiding my last comment ill answer it for you... yes my white dick is bigger...

KingChris
10-24-2011, 03:36 AM
Awwww somebody is upset :(

Must not have gotten your 40 acres and a mule

btw my cologne prob cost more than your broke ass worth althogether and if your wondering what cologne is... its what broke ghetto n***** like you substitute "axe" for

and since you are avoiding my last comment ill answer it for you... yes my white dick is bigger...

Don't belive you ya need mo people

It be dumb ass easy to lie on this thang anyway

I got a lambo on 26's honkey please

Yea we can say whatever on here it's the internet, fall back honkey tonk man you smell like hot dog water.

Fucknuts
10-24-2011, 03:41 AM
certain ppl kno

and hotdog water?

i guess you so ghetto you gotta boil your hotdogs...

to bad you cant afford to actually grill them... even tho eatting hotdogs aka "the shit noone wants from a pig" is the purest form of ghetto... you need to step it up to pork chops... gotta stop slinging them nick sacks step up to dubs or better at least... shit ill give you $10 to just shut the fuck up with your lame joke maybe you can get some bratwarst then...

KingChris
10-24-2011, 03:44 AM
certain ppl kno

and hotdog water?

i guess you so ghetto you gotta boil your hotdogs...

to bad you cant afford to actually grill them... even tho eatting hotdogs aka "the shit noone wants from a pig" is the purest form of ghetto... you need to step it up to pork chops... gotta stop slinging them nick sacks step up to dubs or better at least... shit ill give you $10 to just shut the fuck up with your lame joke maybe you can get some bratwarst then...

I bet you thought when you typed that it was gonna be hella funny, guess what? It's not, we all know you live in ya grandmothers basement, I can hear the washer and dryer from over here.

Fucknuts
10-24-2011, 03:47 AM
no i wasn't being funny...

musta hit home to get so serious tho

and im sorry as much as you wish for me to be the same as you im not ;)

KingChris
10-24-2011, 03:49 AM
no i wasn't being funny...

musta hit home to get so serious tho

and im sorry as much as you wish for me to be the same as you im not ;)

Try googling "help" you need it

Fucknuts
10-24-2011, 03:53 AM
All i got to say is that you shouldnt have dropped outta school in 5th grade man... your intellectual skills arnt nearly or even a quarter of the way up to par...

KingChris
10-24-2011, 03:57 AM
All i got to say is that you shouldnt have dropped outta school in 5th grade man... your intellectual skills arnt nearly or even a quarter of the way up to par...

How much you wanna bet your still a virgin?

Fucknuts
10-24-2011, 04:14 AM
how much you wanna bet that i fucked your mom

then gave birth to you

KingChris
10-24-2011, 04:17 AM
how much you wanna bet that i fucked your mom

then gave birth to you

So in other words, your a virgin. No swag at all, you telling me not one bitch respected you enough to hand over the pussy? You must be gay.

Fucknuts
10-24-2011, 04:21 AM
Yup you got me im a fag haha jokes on me

now bend over so i can butt fuck you

KingChris
10-24-2011, 04:23 AM
Yup you got me im a fag haha jokes on me

now bend over so i can butt fuck you

I bet your father wanted to kill himself when he found out you where gay, you fuckin butt pirate.

Fucknuts
10-24-2011, 04:28 AM
not as much as your father wanted to kill his self after he found out your crack whore mother gave birth to the hideous monstrosity of yourself

and yes i like to rape and pillage the booty :)

KingChris
10-24-2011, 04:38 AM
not as much as your father wanted to kill his self after he found out your crack whore mother gave birth to the hideous monstrosity of yourself

and yes i like to rape and pillage the booty :)

So what your basiclly saying is I'm right and he wanted to take a long walk off a short bridge, no wonder your living in your grandmothers basement your family hates you. That's funny as fuck haha. I bet you had your hand on your hip when your where typing that. You? Are hella gay.

KingChris
10-24-2011, 04:42 AM
Now we all know why this guy calls him self "Fucknuts"

MrWorker
10-24-2011, 11:45 AM
Its ok people. Kris is just a kaffa from the ghetto.

Go hop in the jungle.

He's probably mad because he's wearing clothes. Wearing clothes must be a new experience for him since he's off the boat from africa. He's used to chasing lions and shit in the nude.

middle
10-24-2011, 04:19 PM
hold on now im black to stereotyping mofos

KingChris
10-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Its ok people. Kris is just a kaffa from the ghetto.

Go hop in the jungle.

He's probably mad because he's wearing clothes. Wearing clothes must be a new experience for him since he's off the boat from africa. He's used to chasing lions and shit in the nude.

Let's keep it real. You work at a zoo scooping up shit with a shovel.

middle
10-24-2011, 07:01 PM
he said a white man dick bigger than a black mans lmao

LK
10-24-2011, 07:49 PM
LOL. KingChris wins this stupid thread

MrWorker
10-24-2011, 08:01 PM
I dont work at a zoo. But if i did i bet ill be looking after animals similar to you kris.

PaOLO1307
10-24-2011, 08:08 PM
andy. u are totally right about the definition of swag. U are wrong about ppl not being smart when they say that word.

every generation has had a style, whether its a word or clothing style, a generation has had it.

70's. disco time.
clothing style was colorful lol
words ppl said in the 70's were "brother" or "man"

so u cant just judge a generation like that. its the trend. right now. (saggin pants is also a trend right now) :D

Who in their right mind can disagree to this statement????

KingChris
10-24-2011, 10:15 PM
LOL. KingChris wins this stupid thread

This is the realist thing I read on here, thank you.

KingChris
10-24-2011, 10:16 PM
I dont work at a zoo. But if i did i bet ill be looking after animals similar to you kris.

I got one question, why are you still here? Kill yourself please.

UnknownBoss
10-24-2011, 10:58 PM
i Gxt 000 51/50 031 311 xYG B^ DAMG $MaGG B^Yt5H NiGGa hXM Yu GxNNa $ay yu Gxt Dah mx$t $MaGG MhEN Yx buNk a$$ DuNNx haR£th Dah mxfx$ xN Di$$ $hYt huh ?????

MrWorker
10-24-2011, 11:04 PM
Haven't you got anything else to say apart from that. Haha dont like it do you pal. Why dont yo head off on the banana boat back to kaffrica. SINCE you dont like whites.

KingChris
10-24-2011, 11:11 PM
Haven't you got anything else to say apart from that. Haha dont like it do you pal. Why dont yo head off on the banana boat back to kaffrica. SINCE you dont like whites.

It must suck coming home smelling like elephant shit. I would give you a job but your good for nothing.

frenchdollars
10-24-2011, 11:15 PM
how the fuk do u work this game jus sayin

Not to be cocky nun of yal "swag" can compare to mine

MrWorker
10-24-2011, 11:39 PM
LK - LOL. KingChris wins this stupid thread

This is the realist thing I read on here, thank you.

Shes a jew so obviously she's for black because she wants to see the extermination of the white race. GOD ALIMIGHTY. I even prefer muslims to black jews. and thats saying something.

KingChris
10-24-2011, 11:41 PM
LK - LOL. KingChris wins this stupid thread

Shes a jew so obviously she's for black because she wants to see the extermination of the white race. GOD ALIMIGHTY. I even prefer muslims to black jews. and thats saying something.

Next time you speak to god like you've told us before you have, make sure you tell him to kill you.

DeathSeeker
10-25-2011, 12:03 AM
go back to the jungle lol we weren't from the jungle our ancestors were lol i hate when people say that dumb ass comment......also middle/iso ur not black ur a 16 year old white boy not stop playing lol

KingChris
10-25-2011, 12:09 AM
MrWorkers ancestors where cavemen, they use to scoop up shit, light it on fire cook rats and eat them, it's in MrWorkers nature to be trash.

MrWorker
10-25-2011, 12:20 AM
Ahh i see DS, so you think you can steriotype and not take it back ?. Alot of people on here might let you get away with it, Especially the juden leftie, liberals. BUT i wont.

Thats rich comming from you kris lol Because that sounds like something your kind would do

Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten !!

KingChris
10-25-2011, 12:24 AM
Ahh i see DS, so you think you can steriotype and not take it back ?. Alot of people on here might let you get away with it, Especially the juden leftie, liberals. BUT i wont.

Thats rich comming from you kris lol Because that sounds like something your kind would do

Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten !!

Shut up caveman

DeathSeeker
10-25-2011, 02:49 AM
lol what did i sterotype lol if ur talking bout middle/iso then thats not a sterotype thats what he told me when first met on here when he was 15 and asked alot of questions about being black lol

MrWorker
10-25-2011, 11:39 AM
JuDEN RAUS !

middle
10-26-2011, 01:25 AM
ah no the fuck i didnt death and i am black ask pope and im not 15 or 16 get my age right