PDA

View Full Version : Muammar Gaddafi is dead!!!!! :-)

ChicanoWolf
10-20-2011, 06:30 PM
Finally met his end!
:-)
That's one less evil dictator....good for Lybia :-)

AndyRosato
10-20-2011, 07:37 PM
really? nice, i didnt hear anything about it.

josecuervo
10-20-2011, 09:30 PM
Now american runs lybia!! Haha

Shame
10-20-2011, 09:41 PM
is this realy good for lybia? sure he wasnt a nice guy....but see egypt irak or others....so many clans and different people and its hard for them to be a real united country.

ChicanoWolf
10-20-2011, 09:47 PM
Yup, he was killed this morning.

America on its quest for world domination....new world order

Our government (United States of America) is corrupt....acting like we so perfect....all that money Obama spent mostly went to billionaires....instead of spendin all that money like that, it would have been cheaper to give every american $1,000,000,000....I bet the economy would have recovered and multiplied by an outrageous amount....not that it would have even taken that much ($1,000,000 or $100,000 would have sufficed)

dappervito
10-20-2011, 11:06 PM
thats right fuck the NWO

ChicanoWolf
10-20-2011, 11:46 PM
Ofcourse its good for Lybia...starting a government is difficult, as long as they use thier brains they can be successful....they have some very smart people their and for now I'm gunna give them the benefit of the doubt

Langer
10-21-2011, 01:28 AM
Long been proven. Arabs don't have brains. They have Allah.

SOExclusive
10-21-2011, 01:43 AM
Yup, he was killed this morning.

America on its quest for world domination....new world order

Our government (United States of America) is corrupt....acting like we so perfect....all that money Obama spent mostly went to billionaires....instead of spendin all that money like that, it would have been cheaper to give every american $1,000,000,000....I bet the economy would have recovered and multiplied by an outrageous amount....not that it would have even taken that much ($1,000,000 or $100,000 would have sufficed)

not neccessarily. most would bank the money and live off of it instead of just blowing it all.

Splooge
10-21-2011, 02:38 AM
not neccessarily. most would bank the money and live off of it instead of just blowing it all.

Define "most".

I highly doubt it would even be the majority. People are stupid, ignorant, and naive. In a sense, all those words are synonyms to the type of people I am describing, but it pretty much suits Americans. The average American is a dumb fuck, plain and simple.

And yes, I'm American. But no, I'm not a dumb fuck, except for playing this game. :)

ChicanoWolf
10-21-2011, 03:08 AM
Most would waste it, just like with the lottery but then they would only have themselves to blame and atleast the money would go back into the economy and that would help....also for the others that would use their money wisely they would have great lives and they would wisely spend their money and it would've gone into the economy also, I am just makin a point that it coulda served us better that way instead of giving rich people and their companies billions and billions when they are greedy and tank their own companies....this government is is fuckt up....congress and the senate make so much money off of special interest and are on vacation all the time....both sides republicans and democrats make money from companies that they bad mouth but will take their money, fuckin hypocrites....where is our revolution?

The_Black_Cat
10-21-2011, 11:06 AM
it was never about kadaffi/gadaffi....if that were the case 'we' could of done something earlier right?

this was about oil again....and the fear we would loose it to china instead.

while 'we' were bombing the country the chinese even tried to work out a weapon deal with kadaffi/gadaffi....

it's already usa vs china....for a while now.

MrWorker
10-21-2011, 11:33 AM
The government only care about 2 things. Money and oil. Solong as they get these things. they're willing to sacrifice anyone.

MoneyMack
10-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Gaddafi was killed because he went against the globalist grain. 2 reasons: 1. He was trying to build a water pipeline under the Sahara desert that would have supplied ALL of Africa with clean water. Bankers ain't havin it if they don't profit and\or NWO it(OWN backwards) 2. The main reason, he wanted a return to a gold standard to back currencies. Fast forward this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wha9lTKN7Zg... to 1:50 and listen. This is not about America nor a humanitarian mission. This was about removing from power a puppet who changed his ways after seeing what the globalist plan is. Remember, they did try this in the 80's when Reagan was president. Which reminds me...Isn't that who Obama said he wanted to be like?

Lew
10-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Most would waste it, just like with the lottery but then they would only have themselves to blame and atleast the money would go back into the economy and that would help....also for the others that would use their money wisely they would have great lives and they would wisely spend their money and it would've gone into the economy also, I am just makin a point that it coulda served us better that way instead of giving rich people and their companies billions and billions when they are greedy and tank their own companies....this government is is fuckt up....congress and the senate make so much money off of special interest and are on vacation all the time....both sides republicans and democrats make money from companies that they bad mouth but will take their money, fuckin hypocrites....where is our revolution?

You know nothing about the economy, stop being ignorant.

Bigpaulie
10-21-2011, 05:40 PM
pity , the guy was a legend in my part of the world ;)

Rossiniole
10-24-2011, 12:23 AM
Muammar Gaddafi is dead..
now will start the civil wars in Libya!
no army in that country, now families or what we call "Ashira" in arabic which means a Big Family will want to lead..
Libya's Gas and Petrol will be sent to USA aka Israel, just like in Iraq & Egypt!
Another arab Country will be Robbed,
plus, if u remember, Gaddafi used to threaten the French President,
he always claimed that he will post secret documents he has about Illegal Deals done with the French president
that's why he was KILLED and so the Secrets are Killed, instead of geting him to Justice!

I'm Lebanese, We do hate him, but will never love his enemies :)

Sakujo
10-26-2011, 04:15 AM
hahahahahahahahahahaha .. you guys are so clueless aren't ya? 16 comments ++ and only one of you actually spelled the country's Name Right .. and yet all of you are trying so hard to talk about the matter like some sort of Political Experts .. LMAO ..

it's "Libya" you clueless boys not Lybia .. LMAO..

and as for the dude who said that Gaddafi was going to provide clean water to all Africa i say >LMFAO .. the pipelines he developed are not going to Africa .. it's a local project, that pipes water from the big lakes in the middle of the deserts into the coastal cites of Libya .. these lakes have limited water .. it can not supply Libya for long time as it is, how do you expect it to supply all Africa..

as for the guy who is saying that now the Libyan Oil will all go to the US and from it to Israel .. do you have any idea where was the Libyan Oil Going before the death of Gaddafi? .. don't be foolish .. it was going to the western countries .. biggest Share was going to Italy .. but US have a decent Contracts Too ..

forget about the NWO Myth .. and forget about the Civil war shit that you are talking about .. i lived through the whole war, and am still living now in Libya .. and frankly i have never seen the Libyan People more united than ever.

I am A Libyan .. That is Why I Know :)

PS;
To the stupid guy who said that Arabs doesn't have brains, your comment proves that the only one without a brain is YOU! lol

Peace ..

Miss_Dior
10-26-2011, 04:22 AM
Thanks for the timely correction. Of the many letter twists and turns my only fear was; if someone will spell it "Labia". Then, that calls for another pinnacle of war! LOL

Peace to all the Libyan people. May hatred be washed away and healing begin for a better country!