PDA

View Full Version : Is it true?

leonidas_nunn
10-23-2011, 04:37 AM
As i stood outside the window of clydes house i knew i would find something of intrest i had gottin some rumors that he had be cought at a local gay club. I couldnt belive my ears when i was told this. I mean the one and only clyde? In a gay club? i had to giggle in shock. The tip that i had gotten i knew was for sure correct and not a liar so this is where you see me standing next to the window of clyde.
As i looked into the window, the tip that i had gottin told me that clyde was in fact heading to a gay bar tonight. So i dressed as best as i could i wore a simple black pair of pants along with a gry tank top. As i contiued too threw the window i spoted clyde. He wore a dress along with makeup and a wig. it was so sureal the tip i had gotten was right. Even as i seen this i still couldn't belive. But sure enough there he was.
With in no time clyde had jumped into his little suv and began to head north. Of course i jummped onto my nice harley and kicked started the bitch and began to follow the one and only clyde.

Sure enough just 5 miles out of town we came across a small club by the name of... Well lets just not say the same name its bad enough that clyde is being throwin under the buss by someone who he knows. As he stoped and began to get out of his car i parked my bike roughly three blocks away and began to make my way to the bar. Unsure as to how this night i would end i placed my black smith and weason sun glasses on. Comeing across a small rough spot i glanced up and seen a sign that read "Gay Bar"

Once i enterd the bar i had one of the most fearfull feelings in my eniter life time. All i could see where a bunch of swinging dicks and i couldn't stop clyde. "Where could he of gone" I became to wonder.. Then there he was in the back makeing out with one man... Let me tell you guys my eyes about jumped from my sockets this was unbelive able.. "Lets just say im glad i took some pictures too show you all.

At this point i couldnt handle it anymore. I knew where this night was going to end and i for god damn sure didnt want to be anywhere around when this shit started to kick in gear and some freaky ass shit kicked off. so with this i left
"This is kirby signing off for the night please please let me know if you wish to no any more or want to hear some more storys and dig up some dirty little secrets of the ones you love or no.. Or think you no

69myballs
10-23-2011, 05:21 AM
whoa that's a appetite suppressant.

The_Black_Cat
10-23-2011, 10:59 AM
As i stood outside the window of clydes house

you weren't wanking were you?

leonidas_nunn
10-23-2011, 08:00 PM
Sure was and to my supprise you were there too. Sorry about all the cum that got all im your mouth

Danzig
10-23-2011, 08:16 PM
Another guy standing in line that can't get in........ calling the door man a fag.