PDA

View Full Version : the porello crime family

KINGIE-PORELLO
10-23-2011, 10:20 AM
The porello was originally founded by custor cohors and co/founder zaza in year 2008 , after years of recruiting the family soon died down after a massie war on a site.(www.themafiaboss.com over control over a city .A few people tried to bring the family back to life by recreating the family but did not succeed, it took two more players to create the family and invite a player who dominated the famiy's future .

dodger and puffy were in the family when they recruited the new guy kingie into the future but they did not realise they were dealing with somthing much more then any other usual family soldier or brug . the three gott to work and pulled in a full family which led to dodger creating another family which soon found itself in the hitsquad union in detroit .

dodger was in charge of the porello crew in hitsquad and kingie was soon finding himself in charge with the porello family on itselff .Dodger and kingie grew both families to a reasonable size each and done there everday basic jobs , soon affter didger was deal with hitsquad and kingie was left behind thinking if there is any future or if the family he is in charge with was actually going become somthing. kingie started to doo business with HKU in las vegas , with the triple aliance what kingie once called it the porello's were doing good for them selves. after a few rounds kingie was doing more work then any other players in his family and was pulling in noobs to re-sort the family. dodger soon left and kingie was left behind in charge of the family and was doing the deals and ins and out of the crew .he took the porello family into hku and was involved in the mighty war between the nyc and hku mobs .about ten rounds went by and kingie decided to take the gold and fight for cleveland for his family .he reinvented everything moved to cleveland and setup media's aim at others attention to let them know the porello family is back in business . kingie was in charge of the new city's future and was crowned the new porello king

KingChris
10-25-2011, 12:11 AM
I gives this, two thumbs down.

PaOLO1307
10-25-2011, 12:20 AM
The porello was originally founded by custor cohors and co/founder zaza in year 2008 , after years of recruiting the family soon died down after a massie war on a site.(www.themafiaboss.com over control over a city .A few people tried to bring the family back to life by recreating the family but did not succeed, it took two more players to create the family and invite a player who dominated the famiy's future .

dodger and puffy were in the family when they recruited the new guy kingie into the future but they did not realise they were dealing with somthing much more then any other usual family soldier or brug . the three gott to work and pulled in a full family which led to dodger creating another family which soon found itself in the hitsquad union in detroit .

dodger was in charge of the porello crew in hitsquad and kingie was soon finding himself in charge with the porello family on itselff .Dodger and kingie grew both families to a reasonable size each and done there everday basic jobs , soon affter didger was deal with hitsquad and kingie was left behind thinking if there is any future or if the family he is in charge with was actually going become somthing. kingie started to doo business with HKU in las vegas , with the triple aliance what kingie once called it the porello's were doing good for them selves. after a few rounds kingie was doing more work then any other players in his family and was pulling in noobs to re-sort the family. dodger soon left and kingie was left behind in charge of the family and was doing the deals and ins and out of the crew .he took the porello family into hku and was involved in the mighty war between the nyc and hku mobs .about ten rounds went by and kingie decided to take the gold and fight for cleveland for his family .he reinvented everything moved to cleveland and setup media's aim at others attention to let them know the porello family is back in business . kingie was in charge of the new city's future and was crowned the new porello king

Ouch I feel as if part of my life slipped away there.. 15 minutes wasted.

AndyRosato
10-25-2011, 12:22 AM
I brought somebody in the room so we could give it 4 thumbs down

MickeyS
10-25-2011, 12:28 AM
Two thumbs down...

AndyRosato
10-25-2011, 01:33 AM
What a lying son of a pig

Persico
10-25-2011, 02:22 AM
Well kingie we will see who the owns Cleveland after many rounds bro cos trust me cos we are here for the long haul. Just because you say you own Cleveland dont make it so and just because you think you used to dont make it so either. Watch this space, oh and thanx 4 the history lesson you boring fuck! Yawn

AndyRosato
10-25-2011, 02:32 AM
Well kingie we will see who the owns Cleveland after many rounds bro cos trust me cos we are here for the long haul. Just because you say you own Cleveland dont make it so and just because you think you used to dont make it so either. Watch this space, oh and thanx 4 the history lesson you boring fuck! Yawn

Burned up the ass!

AndyRosato
10-25-2011, 03:50 AM
what a joke what a joke what a joke joke joke what a joke what a joke what a joke joke joke what a joke what a joke what a joke joke joke what a joke what a joke joke joke

PaOLO1307
10-25-2011, 04:39 AM
Burned up the ass!

LMFAO OTF... To wit those wits are spoken from wich witch? Is it? Hahahahahahahahahaha not all magic orgiinates from a witches wit, which wiz is it? Who knows cause the biz is in it, from the one who makes it to the won who speaks it, from one to all from all to all, which is it? Are you confused yet? I know I am nearly bruised in the hitch. My gitch are nearly wet from the amount of sweat needed to pull this amount weight behind me, its my behind, see? I watch it and see that you are there adding weight for me.. Pulling the breaks on me, giving me no good rates for me. That's all the past as you see I have dropped my load on you, of the loads you wanted on you.. Shove up your nose some more, I can get all hoes it I wanted em.. Shooting you down from the row above you. I chose to roll the busta rhymes on you. Get it all in, in onne paragraph or 2.. Tooting the sounds of the horn from the conductors seat of the train I am driving barrelling down on you.. None of this makes sense to you, because it is written directly to you. Figure it out for yourself before you come down with the flu.

Jzee
10-25-2011, 07:41 AM
kingie you still here you suppose to have left? wtf happned???

Gambit
10-25-2011, 07:59 AM
Cleveland is a ghost town

KINGIE-PORELLO
10-25-2011, 10:45 AM
HAHAH you really think i am just letting you get away with it well lets ssee