PDA

View Full Version : Earthquake in Turkey

ForzaBesiktas
10-23-2011, 08:43 PM
Today there was an earthquake in Van, where is in Eastern Turkey and one of oldest cities from Mesopotamia. According to the Richter Scale the earthquake was 7.2

Billthebastard
10-23-2011, 09:18 PM
I see you have made 4 posts in total, were the other 3 as pointless as this one?

ForzaBesiktas
10-23-2011, 09:35 PM
Hello,

If you try to wind the people up after natural disasters, I just pity to you.

And yes other 3 posts mean I do not prefer to spend my time to posting on forums in e-game.

Billthebastard
10-23-2011, 09:59 PM
Hello,

If you are really interest in my other 3 posts, they are waiting in your mothers pussy for 6 months to born.

I must say that I am not happy about this, a downs syndrome step father is really going to fuck up the family photographs.

ForzaBesiktas
10-23-2011, 10:07 PM
I must say that I am not happy about this, a downs syndrome step father is really going to fuck up the family photographs.

Your down syndrome problems are not related with this topic, if you have problems with your step monkey father post a new topic and write there.

ForzaBesiktas
10-25-2011, 11:49 AM
Blame the jews

Israel was the 2.nd state, who offered help after the Azerbaijan.

ForzaBesiktas
10-25-2011, 11:49 AM
In addition, Turkish Goverment worked very affectively.

http://www.unisdr.org/archive/23078

The_Black_Cat
10-25-2011, 11:57 AM
best of wishes to the Turkish people!

respect, V

Dusk
10-25-2011, 02:34 PM
Lazziya, regardless of the shit you have given me for countless rounds.. i dont hold it against turkey. i wish condolences to the people who lost loved ones in a terrible disaster.

ForzaBesiktas
10-25-2011, 10:25 PM
Lazziya, regardless of the shit you have given me for countless rounds.. i dont hold it against turkey. i wish condolences to the people who lost loved ones in a terrible disaster.

I know you are really good on 'Straw man'. I can not understand how you can relate the earthquake victims and Lazziya's abuses. Those abuses were to a drama queen and if I am sure, Lazziya have never abused someones nationality or something related with the nationality.

If you want to wish condolences just say it, there is no need to play a drama like a novel character Aglaya Yepanchina.

edit: dictition.

MrWorker
03-28-2013, 05:15 PM
Can't have lost much surly. Turkey's just a big field with huts isn't it

MrWorker
03-28-2013, 06:26 PM

I'm declaring JIZHAAAAARD ON your old ass

homey
03-28-2013, 11:33 PM
well me idontwork, it would be a big deal if it was your hut that fell down! Turkey is one of if not the only majority muslim country that is run by zealots and or dictators! Highly educated campared to the rest of the muslim world.

MrWorker
03-29-2013, 09:41 PM
The only decent city in turkey was Istanbul aka Constantinople that was built by the Christians thousand years ago.

Turkey maybe slightly better educated then all the rest. But there still lack morals.