PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Think About The Way Gaddafi Was Captured & Killed?

Pages : [1] 2

Sakujo
10-26-2011, 03:46 AM
I will Not Post Videos .. But I think these are all over youtube and other sites .. what do you think about his end?

YouSpeakingPunjabi
10-26-2011, 07:51 AM
I think he deserves it he should of been executed for what he had done, but i heard he got arsed raped? LOL

Rawdeal
10-26-2011, 09:06 AM
he is a dictator he deserve what he got

Persico
10-26-2011, 09:21 AM
I think that the rebels have brought themselves down to his level by behaving in the manner they did. while i can understand there anger he should have been handed over to the hague. to a man like gaddafi spending the rest of his life in jail would be more punishment than dying in his homeland

BlackCat
10-26-2011, 10:32 AM
he is a dictator he deserve what he got

He really didn't...being kept in a freezer and put on public display for several days? No-one deserves that regardless of whatever they did or whoever they are.

NoBoDyS_HeRo
10-26-2011, 10:58 AM
The least reliable national paper in England was running a story yesterday about how the autopsy revealed Gaddafi was actually a woman. Incredible how only their journalists managed to get this exclusive scoop!

The_Black_Cat
10-26-2011, 10:59 AM
I think that the rebels have brought themselves down to his level by behaving in the manner they did.

indeed...makes you wonder what's next for the lybians....

Sakujo
10-26-2011, 04:13 PM
I Agree with most of what you have said, btw am a Libyan, and i have lived through the war, and still living here In Libya, i mostly agree with "Persico" .. they shouldn't have done this, and for one do not accept such behavior. these people have stained the Revolution with such act, but at the end of the day i can not blame the new Gov, these people are not Army .. they are not trained and they do not know rules & agreements, these are mostly Civilians who are forced to pick up weapons, either to defend their city, cause, or just avenge the death of their loved ones, or in the worse scenario to avenge their women who committed suicide after they have been raped by Gaddafi Troops.

Sakujo
10-26-2011, 04:14 PM
LOL it's true i have seen a video and a picture of somebody sticking a peace of wood "i guess it's a stick" up his ass .. :S

Miss_Dior
10-26-2011, 04:50 PM
An epitome of violence begets violence. Only this time the whole world to see. Being an outsider, it would not be fair to judge the rebels as right or wrong. Though it showcased the famous Freudian theory of crowd psychology and group aggression.

MrWorker
10-26-2011, 07:26 PM
He really didn't...being kept in a freezer and put on public display for several days? No-one deserves that regardless of whatever they did or whoever they are.

Lets put it this way blackcat and V. If you got repeatedly raped your family butchered by gaddafis army, all because you spoke out about his brutal ragime. Would you still be saying now that gaddafi didnt deserve what he got ?.

You have no idea how angry or what these people went through under that bastards terroist ragime.
The libyans did a great thing and got rid of the trash.

And also you saying gaddafi didnt deserve it is like saying hitler didnt deserve it.

The_Black_Cat
10-27-2011, 12:17 PM
let's put it like this mrworker: if you are against abortion after a girl gets raped since that's considered murder according to you how do you even think the way Kadaffi was treated is justified? is also murder.....

and not 'just' a murder or an execution but beating up a wounded man, shoot him in his stomach, beat him up some more and shoot him in the head (finally) only to put him on public display for days in a cooler!? the people who got him in the end made sure they are wrong like he was.....sad.

and i bet if they got hitler alive you'd love to be the one torturing him for days right? such feelings only make you as pathetic as hitler and kadaffi.....

+ now a lot of secrets are dead with kadaffi....he could have told where bodies of citizens are hidden, lybian money was transfered to etc etc

MrWorker
10-27-2011, 03:16 PM
Yeah it was justified for all the evil that cunt as done in his terroist power all the suffering he gave people. Its just karma V what goes around comes around, and its not going to stop for some liberal pricks.

When the day comes and one of your family members gets raped or killed. I wonder what you will say or think then.

I still dont understand though....

Your against execution of evil criminals.....YET your pro-abortion of innocent babys.

You liberals are inside out upside down and need to be re-educated and change your entire fucked up way of thinking.

Sakujo
10-27-2011, 03:42 PM
Yeah it was justified for all the evil that cunt as done in his terroist power all the suffering he gave people. Its just karma V what goes around comes around, and its not going to stop for some liberal pricks.

When the day comes and one of your family members gets raped or killed. I wonder what you will say or think then.

Your against execution of evil criminals.....YET your pro-abortion of innocent babys.

You liberals are inside out upside down and need to be re-educated and change your entire fucked up way of thinking.

i don't agree with the way gaddafi was killed but man you are 100% right!

Sakujo
10-27-2011, 03:49 PM
let's put it like this mrworker: if you are against abortion after a girl gets raped since that's considered murder according to you how do you even think the way Kadaffi was treated is justified? is also murder.....

and not 'just' a murder or an execution but beating up a wounded man, shoot him in his stomach, beat him up some more and shoot him in the head (finally) only to put him on public display for days in a cooler!? the people who got him in the end made sure they are wrong like he was.....sad.

and i bet if they got hitler alive you'd love to be the one torturing him for days right? such feelings only make you as pathetic as hitler and kadaffi.....

+ now a lot of secrets are dead with kadaffi....he could have told where bodies of citizens are hidden, lybian money was transfered to etc etc

all what you have said is true, but don't forget, what you are saying are high morals .. and these morals do not exist on the battlefield .. especially the kinda of battlefield that "Rape" have been used in it as a weapon .. and by who? by Gaddafi troops ..

the battlefield that included shelling heavily populated cities by Grad-Missiles "Which Are Known for it's lack of accuracy & random destruction" ... will not respect any Geneva convictions or whatever they call it ...

i would like to see you trying to explain your point of view to the parents of my friend who got his head exploded by an Anti-Air bullet during the first days of the uprising .. just because he went out on a PEACEFUL demonstration ..
btw this friend of mine, have just got married 1 month before the uprising, and was newly graduated from college, and about to travel abroad along with his new wife to purse higher education ..

Chriss
10-27-2011, 04:46 PM
If it was me I would have had him gang raped by his own army then cut his eyes out with a pencil and left him run about the city with all the women that he himself raped chasing him with bottles of vinegar and salt shakers .

just saying :)

BlackCat
10-27-2011, 05:25 PM
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/gaddafi-killers-put-trial-says-nyc-131935509.html

BlackCat
10-27-2011, 05:36 PM
Precisely whatdid Gaddafi have to do with his oppressive regime? Did he enforce his laws personally? Daily? Or did he hire people to do the job for him....yes I understand it's a totalitarian regime but people still have free will....just ask the Nazi who whilst searching a Polish house found Jews hiding in the loft, the soldier left the house and reported it empty.

Sakujo, Gaddafi was in charge of Libya for 42 years correct? During that time hundreds of people and thousands of US dollars went missing but the people only decided to do something 8 months ago....in your opinion why is that? I'm just curious.

Sakujo
10-27-2011, 05:52 PM
Precisely whatdid Gaddafi have to do with his oppressive regime? Did he enforce his laws personally? Daily? Or did he hire people to do the job for him....yes I understand it's a totalitarian regime but people still have free will....just ask the Nazi who whilst searching a Polish house found Jews hiding in the loft, the soldier left the house and reported it empty.

Sakujo, Gaddafi was in charge of Libya for 42 years correct? During that time hundreds of people and thousands of US dollars went missing but the people only decided to do something 8 months ago....in your opinion why is that? I'm just curious.

don't be curious or nothing .. i know what you are implying .. but you see i live this country and i know all about it, i know that this is not the first time people did revolted against Gaddafi and tried to take him out ..

there is at least 5 attempts that all failed just during my life span ..
why do you think Gaddafi have re-constructed the military and turned it from normal army to a group of gangs headed by his sons, it's because he doesn't trust the army anymore, coz they tried to take him out numerous times ..

this time he couldn't stop it, because of what the people saw in Egypt and Tunisia, people shock off the fear, and once the Egyptian revolution worked .. people here have their hopes high in the sky ..
and the facebook and internet activists helped a lot organizing the people .. while before these things were not available ..

so for saying that for 42 years there were no one trying to take out gaddafi is INVALID .. and implying that this revolution is nothing by
a western plot to take over the Libyan oil .. is utter bullshit .. where do you think the Libyan Oil where going before the Revolution, to Pelstaine ??? to Somalia .. to poor countries of Africa??? NO NO & NO .. it was going to the west ..

and btw .. YES .. no body from the circle close to Gaddafi dares to do anything without Gaddafi's personal approval .. watch the integration with what is left of them and you will know ..

The_Black_Cat
10-28-2011, 11:58 AM

you need to listen.....i don't advocate abortian but it must be a legal option for women raped....and i don't mind an execution when someone deserved to die and kadaffi deserved it but the way it got done is pathetic......and wasn't a great advertisement for the new regime to come.

The_Black_Cat
10-28-2011, 12:01 PM
all what you have said is true, but don't forget, what you are saying are high morals .. and these morals do not exist on the battlefield .. especially the kinda of battlefield that "Rape" have been used in it as a weapon .. and by who? by Gaddafi troops ..

the battlefield that included shelling heavily populated cities by Grad-Missiles "Which Are Known for it's lack of accuracy & random destruction" ... will not respect any Geneva convictions or whatever they call it ...

i would like to see you trying to explain your point of view to the parents of my friend who got his head exploded by an Anti-Air bullet during the first days of the uprising .. just because he went out on a PEACEFUL demonstration ..
btw this friend of mine, have just got married 1 month before the uprising, and was newly graduated from college, and about to travel abroad along with his new wife to purse higher education ..

i have lybian friends as well and they agree with my views although they hate kadaffi's guts due to personal losses as well.....BUT they try and be the better people....they do NOT give into hate etc

they hope for a better future with peace and unity instead of hate and anger....they wanted to see him get shot as well but not anything else but that...no torture, no beating etc

The_Black_Cat
10-28-2011, 12:07 PM
and implying that this revolution is nothing by
a western plot to take over the Libyan oil .. is utter bullshit .. where do you think the Libyan Oil where going before the Revolution, to Pelstaine ??? to Somalia .. to poor countries of Africa??? NO NO & NO .. it was going to the west ..

but he was in conversation with the chineseright before that....so that's odd right?

Sakujo
10-28-2011, 09:23 PM
i have lybian friends as well and they agree with my views although they hate kadaffi's guts due to personal losses as well.....BUT they try and be the better people....they do NOT give into hate etc

they hope for a better future with peace and unity instead of hate and anger....they wanted to see him get shot as well but not anything else but that...no torture, no beating etc

we can carry on this convo forever, as long as you avoid the point i high-lighted for you .. you can NOT and will NOT be able to control the people on a battlefield that "Rape" have been used in it as a weapon, by including that as a weapon, all the agreements and the nobol war codes and bullshit are gone along with the first woman have been raped.
you talk about morals and stuff that do not exist on reality .. he wasn't captured at his home, he was captured in the battlefield ..

i don't agree with the ugly way things have rolled, but ...

.................................................. .............You Reap What You Sow............................................... ........................................

Akif01
10-28-2011, 09:52 PM
In my opinion, he shouldn't have that faith. I mean he should get a fair trial. And get the sentence he deserved

KingChris
10-28-2011, 10:08 PM
Wanna know what I really think?

Who gives a fuck. Cuz I sure don't.

Billthebastard
10-28-2011, 10:09 PM
If it was me I would have had him gang raped by his own army then cut his eyes out with a pencil and left him run about the city with all the women that he himself raped chasing him with bottles of vinegar and salt shakers .

just saying :)

Nothing says revenge like condiments.

PhuckYouPhaggots
10-28-2011, 10:22 PM
I for one cosign all humiliations and all brands of violence, so it may be a bit biased of me to say he deserved everything that happened to him. The humiliations were an attempt to piss on his legacy, and I back that fully, because the only way to fully defeat an enemy is to defeat even the memory of him. The violence? People get murdered every day, this is no different. This little bitch ran his country in a horrible way and then BEGS FOR HIS LIFE. Anyone that BEGS deserves to be shot just on that basis alone, past be damned. Fucking pussy.

MrWorker
10-29-2011, 02:03 PM
What gaddafi deserved was.

To have rope from back of a truck strapped to his feet and then dragged across the desert hahahaha.

The_Black_Cat
10-29-2011, 11:50 PM
wow this world is so damn civilised isn't it?

Torreno
10-31-2011, 02:48 AM
Do anyone who is saying "the rebels should have not done that, they brought themselves to their level" shut up, stopping being a bitch.

Anyways, what does his dead matter? Did it made us safer?no.Did our economy improved?no.Did it get you laid?no

BlackCat
10-31-2011, 09:56 PM
That's right, you done swapped one power crazy mad bastard for a whole bunch of power crazy mad bastards who now have a country and no freaking clue as to how to run it.

Sakujo
11-01-2011, 08:33 AM
That's right, you done swapped one power crazy mad bastard for a whole bunch of power crazy mad bastards who now have a country and no freaking clue as to how to run it.

that's not true .. huge difference between gaddafi and the new rulers of the country

The_Black_Cat
11-01-2011, 11:44 AM
yea there's a huge difference indeed....they both hunt down people, beat them up badly, shoot them in stomach and execute them in the end just to put them on display for all the world to see.

i get your point...but i still agree with blackcat

Sakujo
11-02-2011, 08:48 AM
yea there's a huge difference indeed....they both hunt down people, beat them up badly, shoot them in stomach and execute them in the end just to put them on display for all the world to see.

i get your point...but i still agree with blackcat

you don't get shit and you are clueless about everything .. and all you do is run your mouth .. with even a basic knowledge about what is going on on the ground ..

the people who did this to gaddafi are civilians they are not a traditional army .. and most of them have lost people they love because of gaddafi .. so when they captured him they got their ultimate revenge their closure ..

you are very narrow minded to accuse the new gov of being just like gaddafi .. the new gov do not have control over what happened that day .. if it was an intended crime .. they wouldn't film them self while doing it then upload it to the internet don't ya think?? lol

you are very narrow minded ... like or not .. that is a fact .. because if you weren't, you would've known that the NTC have announced that the people who killed gaddafi will be sent to court ...

you don't even know how to spell the country .. it's Libya NOT Lybia .. educate yourself more then comeback and try to argue with me. otherwise your silence is gold.

BlackCat
11-02-2011, 09:40 AM
No-one's arguing with anyone, the title of the thread is "What do you think about the way Gaddafi was captured and killed?" The implication being that you want our opinions, whether or not you then agree with those opinions is another matter entirely.

LeoXXX
11-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Very bad treatment. Quite disgusting! Too much interference from US in other nations internal matters.

The_Black_Cat
11-03-2011, 02:26 PM
@sakujo you made me laugh and i thank you for that ;)

doesn't make you less silly though...and i still agree with blackcat if you like it or not.

btw they had an al-qaida flag raised above the lybian/libyan one.....nice touch of the NTC; that should improve faith in new government right?

Sakujo
11-04-2011, 03:36 AM
@sakujo you made me laugh and i thank you for that ;)

doesn't make you less silly though...and i still agree with blackcat if you like it or not.

btw they had an al-qaida flag raised above the lybian/libyan one.....nice touch of the NTC; that should improve faith in new government right?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! .. see when i told you that you are clueless i was right ..
first of all Al-Qaida doesn't have a flag, it's not a country to begin with, it's an organization .. i have no clue where the hell are you getting your info from LOOOOOOOOL!!! .. but that's what is expected from you people in the west, so shallow .. just because saw a couple of guys with hair in their faces, and shouting god is the greatest you directly link them to Al-Qaida .. LOL! .. narrow minded anyone????

i rather be silly than narrow minded and shallow person, and try to look like a smart ass while by talking about a matter that i know nothing about ...

and if by saying what am actually seeing on the ground .. you consider me a silly person, then that goes to prove how you don't care to know the truth .. you just want to show others that you are smart and know it all ..

@blackcat
i asked for your opinions, it's true .... but then things developed to a kinda of arguing ..
after all it's your own opinions, it wont add or take anything from me, but i feel bad for ya .. victims of your own media!

LMAOOOO again at Al-Qaida Flag ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHyC4FMCEgI

if that actually looks like a country ran by al-Qiada to you, then ok fine whatever you say LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and btw i intentionally chosen a video that shows the celebration of the women, coz i know that you think that we don't let our women go out and celebrate in the streets HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! ..

and yes it's Libya not Lybia .. i think i know how to spell my own country LOL! .. or do you think that you know this one better as well? LOL

The_Black_Cat
11-04-2011, 11:53 AM
i rather be silly than narrow minded and shallow person, and try to look like a smart ass while by talking about a matter that i know nothing about ...

wow you really have issues don't you?

it IS the flag used by al qaida militants AND it was placed ABOVE your (...) NTC flag.......it is a known fact and it has been confirmed as well. btw UN has a flag....isn't a country but organisation as well so don't be THAT dumb.

and talking about victims of your own media....lol weren't you the people victimised for 42 years before you realised that? now that is called narrow minded....

and don't start pointing fingers if you don't have a clue where to point at.....you wanted opinions....here you have them.

i didn't like kadaffi....and i don't have faith in new government....and on top of that i think you're now even sillier than before your last message.

and i haven't even said a thing about religion and your women....yet

you're the one who started mentioning that......

ForzaBesiktas
11-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Sakujo, I have a question.

Why do you have a crescent and a star on NTC's flag? I mean, this one is theorically Turkish, but I want to learn. Tunus, Algeria have both two on their flags.

BlackCat
11-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Yeah I really don't get the whole only countries not organizations have flags, or whatever it was you said.

So I'm a victim of media am I, personally I didn't pay any attention to the rebellion in Libya. However inevitably I picked up one or two things, here they are 1) Bat-shit crazy Libyans are fighting the Libyan armed forces I even saw footage of a libyan going up against a tank with an AK - predictable result. 2) NATO has been bombing Libyan military installations 3) A NATO airstrike has destroyed the convey Gadaffi was travelling in, we know how that ends. 4) Gadaffi's buried after being executed and being put on public display for X amount of days, his sole survivng son makes a deal with the UN(?) To go on trial as a war criminal in exchange for his safety. Did I miss something?

You might pity me and call me a victim of media but honestly I pity you more, a victim of your own country.

LeoXXX
11-04-2011, 07:07 PM
At least Gadaffi ensured peace and control. US boosted and provoked the rebels and armed them. Quite disgusting! Now there's no peace in Libya. Libya will become a shitty place just like Iraq .. courtesy - USA

LeoXXX
11-04-2011, 10:03 PM
MrWorker is insane. A pathetic low working class pig .. low life

Viking_Slap
11-04-2011, 11:40 PM
Just been to Libya and it will be a gold mine for the oil and energy sector. Just landed 38 million Euro project with a possible 180 more million. So, if you like some sand and deal with bad hotels and ugly whores but good money - come to Libya. Contractors are on the way now.

Sakujo
11-05-2011, 05:23 AM
Sakujo, I have a question.

Why do you have a crescent and a star on NTC's flag? I mean, this one is theorically Turkish, but I want to learn. Tunus, Algeria have both two on their flags.

here is the meaning of the whole flag:
-the black is for the bad days during the Italian Occupation of Libya.
-the red is for the blood of the people who died trying to free the country of the Italians
- the green is for peace & future
- the crescent & the star are a symbol of Islam, because Libya is an Islamic Country.
it was a symbol of Islam for a long time, but when it was lost and forgotten the Turks have reinvented it .. that's why it's linked to them now days.

one more thing i would like to clarify for you, it's not the NTC's Flag.
this actually was Libya's Independence Flag, you see back in 1952 when the UN have given Libya it's Independence and Libya was declared a free and independent country ... this flag was chosen to be Libya's official Flag.

but when Gaddafi over took power in 1969 he changed it to the all Green flag ... he changed it in 1972, which is the year he established his firm control over the country ..

Peace!

Sakujo
11-05-2011, 06:08 AM
personally I didn't pay any attention to the rebellion in Libya. However inevitably I picked up one or two things

so by picking up 1 or 2 things you actually think you know it all? and you think you have figured out the whole plot, and you know what is going on in Libya, and what is it's future will be like ? and you know all that better than someone who lived all his life there, and still lives there, and lived through the whole events there?

am starting to think that you are actually a victim of your own thinking not the media lol.

both of you actually keep on overlooking the points that i keep highlighting for you, and avoid replying to every crucial point i made, instead you focus on the personal remarks i made out of frustration of how clueless both of you are.!

the way Gaddafi was killed is wrong, yep i agree.. but who am i to judge? sure i have lost 2 friends because of Gaddafi but i can not compare my loss to the people who watched their own daughters & sisters being raped in front of them! ..
i told you both so many times, this wasn't a traditional war! and what you call "Rebels" are not a traditional army ..

the ideal thing was for gaddafi to be captured and brought to justice .. but how can you ask these people to do that? who are you to ask them that?!

i said it before, this battlefield was stained .. there is no such thing as Geneva convention in a battlefield where rape was used against a conservative community as a weapon ..

Gaddafi brought this on himself, and you reap what you sow, he ordered the rapes, so he was ass raped by a stick or whatever it was before he died..

and V, i keep calling you shallow and narrow minded because of the way you think ..
i mean you forget all about Gaddafi crimes and focus solely on criticizing the NTC and the "Rebels" for the way gaddafi died, if am to think the same way, then i will say all Americans are fucking animals for what that officer did to her Iraqi prisoners in "Abo Greeb Prison"

remember that? or you don't have a clue ... lol!

btw blackcat, that guy you call "bat-shit crazy libyan" fighting a tank with an AK .. knows exactly what will happen if those troops gained complete control over his city, so he's ready to pay the ultimate price fending off those troops.

shallow, anyone?!

And V, i have already explained to you that we weren't victims for 42 years doing nothing, there was at least 5 or 6 attempts to over take Gaddafi from power before, but all failed, and the reason why this time it worked, coz it was on a larger scale, and when the people saw that it worked in egypt and in Tunisia ... they put up a bigger fight to gain their freedom as well.

i know all what i have said will be over looked as usual, because am sure, while you are reading what i wrote you will be thinking, but not of the facts that i said, rather thinking what you will say to prove me wrong, and prove yourself right and come out as the smart ass you want to look like in front of people lol.

oh screw it ..
Peace
SRJ.

The_Black_Cat
11-05-2011, 02:14 PM
well the thread was about kadaffi's end.....so i commented on that (didn't think it was a brilliant move by people who caught him) but you were keen to defend the people who mistreatened him. so that's why you are discussing this with me....

i also think kadaffi has been wrong and perhaps even deserved some (...) punishment BUT that was not the question......you asked me what people thought of the capture and kill of kadaffi.....and i still think it was too brutal.

if i wanted someone dead for such things i would force him on knees and shoot him in the back of the head....and that's it.

Sakujo
11-07-2011, 09:44 AM
well the thread was about kadaffi's end.....so i commented on that (didn't think it was a brilliant move by people who caught him) but you were keen to defend the people who mistreatened him. so that's why you are discussing this with me....

i also think kadaffi has been wrong and perhaps even deserved some (...) punishment BUT that was not the question......you asked me what people thought of the capture and kill of kadaffi.....and i still think it was too brutal.

if i wanted someone dead for such things i would force him on knees and shoot him in the back of the head....and that's it.

i apologizes for any personal insults i said, it was wrong on my part, but it's an emotional issue for me as you noticed.

Peace!

The_Black_Cat
11-07-2011, 11:19 AM
i respect that....and no problem!!

we all understand i think....and i must admit it's easy talking ofcourse from where i'm at.

but we had WW2 and Hitler here and my (grand)parents always told me no matter how evil a government gets never let it bring you down to their level....always try and be good and fight evil.

The_Black_Cat
11-07-2011, 11:19 AM
only battle i believe in...good vs bad

Sakujo
11-07-2011, 10:56 PM
i respect that....and no problem!!

we all understand i think....and i must admit it's easy talking ofcourse from where i'm at.

but we had WW2 and Hitler here and my (grand)parents always told me no matter how evil a government gets never let it bring you down to their level....always try and be good and fight evil.

Thanks for understanding ..
all i was trying to do is offering you another prospective to this matter, but i guess i got carried away, and the peaceful offer became an attempt to change your mind at any cost.

though all i have said in my comments are facts i have witnessed in a way or another, and i didn't lie about a single thing.

Regards
SRJ

The_Black_Cat
11-09-2011, 10:52 AM
respect!

and best of luck for you, your family and your country for times to come....

ForzaBesiktas
11-09-2011, 11:23 AM
-the black is for the bad days during the Italian Occupation of Libya.
-the red is for the blood of the people who died trying to free the country of the Italians
- the green is for peace & future

it was a symbol of Islam for a long time, but when it was lost and forgotten the Turks have reinvented it .. that's why it's linked to them now days.

I meant why Muslims use it. As I said, theorically it is not a symbol of Islam and it has never been for centuries and centuries. If you look at Arabic dynasties you can not see a flag with a star and a crescent until Seljuk era except exceptions and the exception proves the rule. In addition, Turks did not reinvent it, look at this picture. http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/6932/islam13tjgv7.jpg Those coins are from the time of Göktürks, who were Tengrist, and coins were made between 576-600. Other tribes and states used them including Ottomans too and you claim the forgotten Turks reinvented it. Interesting.

Aye, Italian occupation. Most of İTC(İttihat ve Terakki Cemiyeti) fought in Libya/Trablusgarp long time ago. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/tr/thumb/4/48/Trablusgarp1.jpg/300px-Trablusgarp1.jpg

The_Black_Cat
11-09-2011, 12:00 PM
there should be a new thread....

Islam and the Libyan-Turkish connection.....

btw wasn't 600 the period islam really became an independant religion due to mohammed's battles/commentaries?

ForzaBesiktas
11-09-2011, 01:21 PM
there should be a new thread....

Islam and the Libyan-Turkish connection.....

btw wasn't 600 the period islam really became an independant religion due to mohammed's battles/commentaries?

Hello V, wassup?

Yes in 7.th century Islam became an independant religion and state too.

Most of Turks were in Middle Asia in 7.th century. Khazars were also Tengrist at that moment. In the time of Abbasid Caliph Harun al-Rashid most of Khazars became Jew. Some of them were Christian and Tengrist too, few people were Muslim.

Until the time of Seljuk Invade in 1000s, most of Oghuz Turks were Tengrist blablabla.

If you look at Taberi's books you can see, most of Turks(Turgishs, Khazars etc...) fought against Muslims for Middle Asia and Khorasan. This issue has so many points, google it, I can not explain everything.

Seljuks became Muslim and destroyed Shia Buyid dynasty. After it, Abbasids Caliphate was something like a puppet state of Seljuks and then Mongol Invasion started. After Mongol Invasion and Crusade Era, most of Islamic zones were ruled and the rulers from Middle Asia. First Mameluk Dynasty was Turk and second one was Caucasian, Iran was under the rule of Mongolians and Turks and other states of Middle East were also similar. Most of North Africa states were similar to Italian states, they interested in trading and pirating. I mean they were not like a state or an empire.

edit: Link. Here you are: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_migrations

If you are in interest with this issue, look at Jean Paul Roux and Bernard Lewis and Taberi etc too.

Sakujo
11-10-2011, 01:34 PM
and you claim the forgotten Turks reinvented it. Interesting.

Aye, Italian occupation. Most of İTC(İttihat ve Terakki Cemiyeti) fought in Libya/Trablusgarp long time ago. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/tr/thumb/4/48/Trablusgarp1.jpg/300px-Trablusgarp1.jpg

i have never said "The Forgotten Turks" .. i said when it was forgotten the turks have reinvented it .. i have no prove what so ever about this claim, but it's the theory i believe, because i know why would people choose the crescent the the start to represent Islam ..

as for Italian/Turkish war in the Libya lands, there is nothing much to tell buddy, the turks actually handed Libya to the Italians and left the locals to fight by themselves.

==========================
In 1911 Italy finds a trumped-up reason to send a 24-hour-ultimatum to Istanbul, demanding the presence of Italian troops in Tripolitania and Cyrenaica to protect the local Italian population. This is followed a day later by a declaration of war and almost immediate invasion of north Africa.

The Italians make relatively little headway, partly because of a spirited resistance by the Sennusi tribesmen on behalf of their imperial masters, who at least are fellow Muslims. But by the autumn of 1912 Turkey, beset by troubles elsewhere, is ready to concede. Under the terms of a treaty signed in October at Ouchy (the lakeside district of Lausanne), Tripolitania and Cyrenaica are ceded to Italy.

The new imperial power soon also occupies Fezzan, a region to the southwest under Sennusi control. With the annexation of Fezzan, modern Libya takes shape - though as yet only as a broad area suffering and greatly resenting Italian occupation.
==============================

MrWorker
11-10-2011, 02:44 PM
I am creating a new religion. And we are going to wipe out all the abrahamic religions in the process to make way for mine

If you dont submt to the mushroom GOD ! then you will die.
By the way
We are a religion of peace.

The_Black_Cat
11-11-2011, 11:23 AM
@ mr brown worker: i wish you made one post worth reading and without most insanity you usually display....you're saddest person in this game for sure.

@ forza besiktas: i hope we all understand that, although it's useful at times, we can not consider wikipedia to be a trustworthy and, above all, scientifically just website all the time. (any idiot can add to it....)

MrWorker
11-11-2011, 04:04 PM
@ V the Fudge packer: Who is mr brown ?. Are you trying to say iam black or something ? Well atleast i try and make a laugh out of my insanity. You cant squeeze even the smallest laugh out of anything your so seriouse. How people are friends with someone like you on here god knows you are a boring bastard. You think you know eveything you dont know shit.

The_Black_Cat
11-13-2011, 12:52 AM
well that comment certainly squeezed out a laugh ;)

i just think you're insane and closest thing to a nazi LOL

Adam
11-13-2011, 03:38 AM
Live like a criminal... die like a criminal. Same thing has happened to dictators throughout history. Look at Moussolini

MrWorker
11-13-2011, 11:26 AM
well that comment certainly squeezed out a laugh ;)

i just think you're insane and closest thing to a nazi LOL

Who says iam actually been insane. Who judge who's insane or not ? Remember.... Besides iam not insane iam just telling the truth about my god n stuff like that. Your insane. :D

MrWorker
11-13-2011, 11:32 AM
All evil people that have the guts to inflict pain and suffering on innocent people deserve NO MERCY and should be brutally beaten and publicly humiliated. Thats what you call proppa justice. Because if the dictator is so brave to inflict it then that bastard can also take it.

But liberals dont want people to have justice they're want evil to flourish and nobody to do anything back. That sort of attidude is what puts evil dictators in power. Lets criminals get away with evil crimes and lets evil triumph over good.

BlackCat
11-13-2011, 04:59 PM
Live like a criminal... die like a criminal. Same thing has happened to dictators throughout history. Look at Moussolini

Look at Stalin or Pol Pot.

LeoXXX
11-13-2011, 08:32 PM
We need to capture Mr Worker

LeoXXX
11-13-2011, 08:41 PM
But I think Nazi's were not that bad compared to US Army
See even the US army can be compared to Nazis. Only difference is that Nazis picked up Jews to kill and US army kills civilians irrespective of their religion or ethnicity.

BlackCat
11-13-2011, 10:44 PM
We need to capture Mr Worker

Why bother with a capture? Assassination seems perfectly justifiable with this one.

MrWorker
11-13-2011, 11:59 PM
In that case... I would rather.

No need assassinating me. I will plan a suicide bombing. Iam going to go to the most populated liberal/rich area and blow myself up taking them with me. In the name of the working class, ENGLAND AND JUSTICE !!. Iam going to be the voice of the poor oppressed patriotic people of england.

If iam going to hell iam taking you bastards with me and they is no better thing than to die for your country knowing you've done a good thing. Because to me liberals are just like a piece of shit on the floor. The more its removed the better it is.

( and as for what you just said there BC, You want to assassinate me for having an opinion. BUT you will let mass murderers like gaddafi boy get away nearly scot free of his crimes LOL typical liberal idiot go back inside your pram gooogoooo gahhh gahhh. )

BlackCat
11-14-2011, 07:42 AM
Oh you're not going to blow yourself up, you're not nearly brave enough for that. That being said if it's what you want go die...I'll even keep one eye on the news for you. I don't want you assassinated because you have an opinion by the way I want you assassinated because I don't like you.

Gadaffi was going to die whatever happened to him, wether the UN got hold of him or the Libyans did, remember Saddam Hussein? So your idea that Gadaffi would have got away with anything "scot free" is like your ideas when it comes to pretty much anything I that is to say retarded.

MrWorker
11-14-2011, 11:32 AM
Liberal Idiot: GOOo GOOOO GAHHHH GAAHHHHHH.

It seems a good idea. The radical muslims love blowing themselves up for their cause. I might blow myself up for my cause and see whats so good. I'll never die anywhere.

Iam going to form a squad its going to be called this.

The Elete Nationalist Suicide Army.

Death does not scare me. Because iam immortal. However it will scare you liberals because all you worship is your money lets see if your money will save you.

MrWorker
11-14-2011, 11:58 AM
Liberal Idiot: GOOo GOOOO GAHHHH GAAHHHHHH.

It seems a good idea. The radical muslims love blowing themselves up for their cause. I might blow myself up for my cause and see whats so good. I'll never die anywhere.

Iam going to form a squad its going to be called this.

The Elete Nationalist Suicide Army.

Death does not scare me. Because iam immortal. However it will scare you liberals because all you worship is your money lets see if your money will save you.

BlackCat
11-14-2011, 05:03 PM
It really amuses me when people contrive to use the word liberal as an insult without knowing what it means, as is the case here. May as well call someone open minded...or a free thinker. But then you're a bit of a free thinker for yourself wouldn't you say, questioning the government not believing their propaganda about Alien's and UFO's, you've even made a thread or two about it I believe. So you're rather liberal yourself there.....that must really bite. Kind of abit like being self-condescending I guess.

I don't even worship my money I just spend it.
Good luck with your immortality Dorian.

Vous m'ennuyez maintenant, toujours la même merde vieux. Dommage, si triste.

Chance
11-14-2011, 07:19 PM
This thread sucks.

MrWorker
11-14-2011, 11:37 PM
For the 50th time this is what your type of liberalism is. Watch in a few years time saying liberal will become a racist remark lol little nancys.

( - An atheist, who blames Christianity and "religion" (except Islam) for all the wars, death & destruction in history BUT atheists like Stalin, and Chairman Mao are exempt from judgement-- and if you disagree with abortion your a christian fundementalist, and if you call a black person black your straight out racist, but if a black person calls you a white trash or cracker well its just apart of nature. Plus they're support abortion of innocent children BUT they're against execution of MURDERERS !!!!"" - )

God knows. I plan on the mass eradication of all radical atheists, liberals, religious radicals, criminals, abortionists, feminists etc etc.

its going to be all out total fucking war, Its GOING TO BE FUCKING BIBLICAL AS I WATCH EVERY SINGLE OF THEES MOTERFCUKERS BURN IN FIRE as we nationalists take back our country and bring back JUSTICE ! the most important thing.

The_Black_Cat
11-15-2011, 10:49 AM
This thread sucks.

i agree....this topic got hijacked by that nazi's filth....

MrWorker
11-15-2011, 12:16 PM
Touched a nerve.

The_Black_Cat
11-15-2011, 01:26 PM
that nazi's filth....

you seem to know exactly who that was pointed at....perhaps you do learn a little sometimes.

MrWorker
11-15-2011, 01:39 PM
in that case. You havent denied wha i said about liberals so ill take that as true aswell.

The_Black_Cat
11-16-2011, 12:18 AM
what's there to deny?

i haven't even read that....not sure if i will ;)

ForzaBesiktas
11-17-2011, 12:33 PM
as for Italian/Turkish war in the Libya lands, there is nothing much to tell buddy, the turks actually handed Libya to the Italians and left the locals to fight by themselves.

Turks sent 8k troops to Libya(most of them volunteers or İTC/Teşkilat-ı Mahsusa members), but they were called back by goverment in 1912 due to Balkan Wars. Before 1912 local Libyan troops were about 20k. That is why, Ottocunts made Ouchy Agreement with Italians.

MrWorker
11-17-2011, 02:50 PM
In the end times the muslim empire will take over more than 2-3rds of the world and persecute every other religion and creeds. the 3rd anti christ will come from the east. MABUS.

Then will come a great war with suffering hardship and struggle men women and children will be thrown against the walls.

But first the economy will bust all over the world causing chaos and extremism.

The end times are near theres signs for it everywhere, one fact is the whole world is already persecuting christianity.

And also,

In the end times nation's will raise up gainst their leaders which we are seeing now all over middle east and the world infact with protesters because of econonmy which also links up to the part where i mension the econonmy callapsing which will cause chaos and extremism. S basically whats going to happen is MABUS will unite all the callapsed muslims countrys and then he will start ww3 and start the genocide of all non-believers or people he just dosnt like.

Sakujo
11-18-2011, 04:25 AM
In the end times the muslim empire will take over more than 2-3rds of the world and persecute every other religion and creeds. the 3rd anti christ will come from the east. MABUS.

Then will come a great war with suffering hardship and struggle men women and children will be thrown against the walls.

But first the economy will bust all over the world causing chaos and extremism.

The end times are near theres signs for it everywhere, one fact is the whole world is already persecuting christianity.

And also,

In the end times nation's will raise up gainst their leaders which we are seeing now all over middle east and the world infact with protesters because of econonmy which also links up to the part where i mension the econonmy callapsing which will cause chaos and extremism. S basically whats going to happen is MABUS will unite all the callapsed muslims countrys and then he will start ww3 and start the genocide of all non-believers or people he just dosnt like.

lol .. there is so many truths in what you said above .. but with so many twists, the story you just told about the signs of end of times are very accurate, we call those "The Minor Signs" .. there is another signs that we call "The Major Signs" .. those are not yet seen.

the Anti-Christ .. or what we call the "False Christ" will be the cause of all the killings, chaos and corruption .. the shit will happen in his time .. have never happened before .. it will be the worse ever ...

but after few dark years, the Islamic Nation will be raise and be united again .. and yes there will be a wide scale war and i can not go further with details or else people here will think am a Nazi too .. which AM NOT LOL!

there will be no killings for just a mere dislike that is for sure, and also the man that will be the biggest cause why two thirds of the world will be Muslims is "Jesus" himself, at the end of time he will be descended to earth again ..

you see .. we Muslim believe that Jesus did not die nor got crucified .. the guy who died that day is someone who looks exactly the same like Jesus ... and Jesus was saved by "Allah" ie God .. and is safe now in heavens ..

but since it's a written rule that everybody must die before the end of times Jesus will be descended to earth again ... he will lead the world and unit it under the Islamic Religion and those days will be peaceful and prosperous.. till he dies "gets killed in one version" and then all hell gets loose, and the earth will be back to dark days again, and it will be the worse time ever and then it's Over ... the judgment day!

how do i know all this ?? these stories are passed on through generations and their origin is Mohamad "Our Prophet"
how can i prove any of it ... sadly i can not .. but i believe every single word of it ..

Peace lol :)

MrWorker
11-18-2011, 08:23 PM
Ahh well, Oway'z luk on tha brought side of loif '' '''' ''

sketchy
11-18-2011, 11:31 PM
We already did WW3, bois.

WW 4 is on its way, the human race will not survive.

sketchy
11-18-2011, 11:32 PM
The human race has been judged. The verdict pertaining to the human species as a whole is that they (the human race) are evil.

The end.

MrWorker
11-18-2011, 11:59 PM
In the next life iam going to make sure im a bird and then i can shit on greedy rich peoples heads. Iam most certainly not comming back to been a human. Humanity is evil and only care's about one thing a man made paper thing called money. Thats why so many peoples lives are a missery because people think to be excepted among the world you need to have status and money.

Jesus knew this, Jesus was a poor carpenter and knew that so many lives where miserable because of ignorant greedy rch people IE the jews. So jesus got supporters and started a working class revolution. But some of his suporters betayed him IE Judas for money so jesus was arrested and execute by the greedy rich jews of that time.

We need to continue jesus'es mission and eradicate all ignorant greedy rich people.

sketchy
11-19-2011, 12:01 AM
I like to think of Jesus Christ as the first (origional) freedom fighter... :)

I guess nowdays 'freedom' fighters are 'terrorists'....

Fuck you, and fuck your inhumanity to your own fellow humans. (especialy Christ! Who was crucified more times than not for humanities own sake. NO MORE)

MrWorker
11-19-2011, 12:13 AM
He was, jesus was the first ever freedom fighter for the poor and justice. He was the first ever person to speak up and take action for the poor working class, and he died a matyr for what he believed he set example and we working class should all follow and support the anti capitalists world wide.

Capitalism breeds nothing but evil and ignorance and must be eradicated.

JESUS WALKS WITH US !

Sakujo
11-19-2011, 01:40 AM
Ahh well, Oway'z luk on tha brought side of loif '' '''' ''

what the hell ?? i have no idea what you have just said! LOL...

sketchy
11-19-2011, 02:17 AM
Both communism and capitalism have been both proven (time and time again) to be failed idealogical (and dead) faces. Dot. Dot. Dot. Period. Dot. Dot.

VinnyBags
11-19-2011, 03:10 AM
In the next life iam going to make sure im a bird and then i can shit on greedy rich peoples heads. Iam most certainly not comming back to been a human. Humanity is evil and only care's about one thing a man made paper thing called money. Thats why so many peoples lives are a missery because people think to be excepted among the world you need to have status and money.

Jesus knew this, Jesus was a poor carpenter and knew that so many lives where miserable because of ignorant greedy rch people IE the jews. So jesus got supporters and started a working class revolution. But some of his suporters betayed him IE Judas for money so jesus was arrested and execute by the greedy rich jews of that time.

We need to continue jesus'es mission and eradicate all ignorant greedy rich people.

Technically, Jesus was a Jew. Also, he wouldn't approve of the way you speak of Jews and people in general. And his "mission" was not to eradicate ignorance or greed as he knew that these two things were inevitable and part of the human character. And he certainly was not an advocate for the eradication of prosperity as that position alone would be counterproductive to his overall message. I am not Jewish or by any means religious but I continuously find it hypocritical for people like you to speak of religion as if you know something about it. Clearly you don't even recognize the key principles in the religion you reference (Christianity). Half the shit you type is completely against the religion you defend and promote. It is just another example of a gross misinterpretation of the positive things that religion presents. At the same time though, it is also a perfect representation of the ignorance that is so easily obtained by the fog that religion subjects ones mind to. And that fog is so easily justifiable.

It's funny because it's all a bunch of bullshit anyway. But at least if you are going to perpetuate a lie, you should try and be consistent. Get your shit together!

MrWorker
11-19-2011, 01:58 PM
im just giving my view on what jesus actually stood for. People have made jesus into a religion and jesus was totally against religions. The bible is basically just the manifesto of jesus. But religious people have turned it into a religion using things like god, magic etc etc.

When jesus talked about heaven what he ment was to make earth a heaven a paradise on earth where everyone was equal and free to live life without no pain or suffering. Jesus was a good person and his message as been ruined by religious nut jobs and atheists ignoring his message.

Atheists and religious people walk hand in hand together really because religious people have made jesus message into a fucking relgion with magic and supernatural shit and atheists dont believe in religion so atheists REFUSE to believe in jesus. It makes me sick. I dont like atheists or religious people because your both as ignorant as each other and dont understand jesus'es true message or refuse to understand it.

Jesus was just a normal person that had had enough of rich people always stealing and hurting the poor working class, and i didnt say he killed anyone. Jesus did peaceful protests etc but the rich jews saw him as a theat and crucified him.

MrWorker
11-19-2011, 02:07 PM
Both communism and capitalism have been both proven (time and time again) to be failed idealogical (and dead) faces. Dot. Dot. Dot. Period. Dot. Dot.

Jesus was a true communist. True communism is a paradise. Communism like soviet russia or North korea or china etc. Is not true communism, it go's totally against true communism.

Capitalism is evil pal.

Sakujo
11-19-2011, 07:24 PM
[QUOTE=When jesus talked about heaven what he ment was to make earth a heaven a paradise on earth where everyone was equal and free to live life without no pain or suffering.[/QUOTE]

so what you are saying is, that Jesus did not know how to make people understand what he means, and now he needs your help to make his intentions clear to us all? LMAO!

seriously buddy, i think you have no idea what you are talking about ..

sketchy
11-19-2011, 08:12 PM
Idealisms are evil, all together. God goes beyond idiots and their idiocracies.

To Hell with your dreams and 'ideas' of what paradise is.

Compared to this shit made rock, Hades makes this backwater planet look like a fucking paradise.

sketchy
11-19-2011, 08:14 PM
My point being is this;

YOU ARE ALL GODS SHIT

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

sketchy
11-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

LITTLE
\'
TINY
\/
WAVES
\;
OF

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

sketchy
11-19-2011, 08:16 PM
You are all pure shit

and God is great

MrWorker
11-19-2011, 11:44 PM
so what you are saying is, that Jesus did not know how to make people understand what he means, and now he needs your help to make his intentions clear to us all? LMAO!

seriously buddy, i think you have no idea what you are talking about ..

Maybe you need to read my other posts and fully. Jesus knew exactly what he was talking about and so do i. But religious people have manipulated what he as said and have turned it into a religion. Jesus was against religion because all it does is divides people.

MrWorker
11-19-2011, 11:45 PM
My point being is this;

YOU ARE ALL GODS SHIT

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

So what are you now a fooking satanist ?.

sketchy
11-19-2011, 11:46 PM
The doctrine of Christ is FREEDOM FROM ALL DOCTRINE!!!

Mr Worker is correct.

*hands out a gold star to Mr Worker*

The only thing about being free from doctine is that those under any other doctrines will HATE you, either way.

Freedom from all doctrine is true peace.

sketchy
11-19-2011, 11:47 PM
I wish people would stop implying that Satan is any kind of God.

Satan was not created as any god or god type figure! Only true morons worship such sub-natural things such are demons and satans (as there are many satans)

Though it is wise to give the devil his due respect, as one would show the same respect to live fire. ;-)

The_Black_Cat
11-20-2011, 10:47 AM
was one of the archangels questioning gods' intentions....the ones casted out of heaven were the newborn 'devils'....there's a whole 'science' (...) around it called 'demonology'

and it's as weird as religion itself....brothers grimm would have been jealous.

MrWorker
11-20-2011, 11:30 AM
Jesus knew that religion would cause massive pointless wars in the comming years. Because he was born in a time where everything was a mystery.

And he was right Just look at the arab/muslim invasions of europe. Constantinople was a christian island and hagia sophia was a church before it was pointlessly invaded and islamified by the ottomans.

What i dont understand is. Why dont muslims just stick to north africa and the middle east and christians stick to europe, Thats fair.

However this is what happens.

Christianity is dominant - then atheism comes along and kicks out christianity - then islam comes and kicks out atheism.

Thats whats happening now atheists are weakening the european culture. Even if you dont believe in christianity STILL class yourself as cultural christian or atheist christian.

Iam not exactly a christian. But i class myself as one, and i want to keep the european culture ALLIVE !.

The_Black_Cat
11-20-2011, 11:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13dv1REq09o

The_Black_Cat
11-20-2011, 11:47 AM
today muhammed would probably be considered either a pedophile or a war criminal......religion is a funny thing.

religion is a farce....is man made and is to keep you from thinking freely and finding universal truth.

only to keep control of masses......it IS man made....you can look it up.

ForzaBesiktas
11-20-2011, 01:49 PM
Jesus knew that religion would cause massive pointless wars in the comming years. Because he was born in a time where everything was a mystery.

And he was right Just look at the arab/muslim invasions of europe. Constantinople was a christian island and hagia sophia was a church before it was pointlessly invaded and islamified by the ottomans.

What i dont understand is. Why dont muslims just stick to north africa and the middle east and christians stick to europe, Thats fair.

However this is what happens.

Christianity is dominant - then atheism comes along and kicks out christianity - then islam comes and kicks out atheism.

Thats whats happening now atheists are weakening the european culture. Even if you dont believe in christianity STILL class yourself as cultural christian or atheist christian.

Iam not exactly a christian. But i class myself as one, and i want to keep the european culture ALLIVE !.

Turks came from Middle Asia like Mughals, they are not Arabs, you uneducated faggot. In XIV. century, after the fall of Cordoba, Spanish people converted Cordoba Mosque to a cathedral, so tell me the difference between convertions Hagia Sophia and Cordoba Mosque.

Why Christians did not stick in Europe in Crusade Era time, let us explain it with your wonderful ideas.

sketchy
11-20-2011, 05:59 PM
Never look up, you might just fall down. ;-)

sketchy
11-20-2011, 06:19 PM
Besides all that, Hells cities are all become over-populated.

Where are we gona put all the (very dead) pagans and heathens?

Gehenna!

even Titan is running for their lives, now. :)

MrWorker
11-20-2011, 11:38 PM
Whooa must have touched a nerve are you a muslim ?. I thought you was a serb. But seriously i cant tell with that sort of name you have.

Crusades where to take back christian land that was stolen by the muslim armys. All of North africa and middle east was christian untill muslims army's came. Thats why you brainy eastern european trash.

I reckon you'll love to live under islam or stalinism the more oppressed you feel the better for you. Thats how you easteners like it.

Islam and atheism have got an alliance i reckon to eradicate christianity.

sketchy
11-20-2011, 11:42 PM
Pfft, I'd like to see how well muslims function in a perpetual winter enviroment.

Look at what one norseman can do, i.e NORWAY

Fuck you, and you and you. One good Viking can do more damage than your entire armies combined.

If killing is the game, we have you beat hands down.

Think of it this way. Each one of us is the equivelent of 1000 of your best trained soldiers.

MrWorker
11-20-2011, 11:50 PM
I reckon that

Islam and atheism have got an alliance to eradicate christianity.

Because they always seem to work together in every way.

Iam not even a proper christian but iam culturally a christian and i would stand and fight to defend that religion against atheists and muslims whenever it called for it. I dont like my national identity dying out.

ENGLAND TILL I DIE !

We have always defended from the east and always will.

sketchy
11-20-2011, 11:53 PM
Politicaly, East can never meet West. It is just not practicle.

The_Black_Cat
11-21-2011, 12:04 AM
anything dogmatic is retarded.......anything universal should be embraced

religion and fixed politics is preventing humanity from full conciousness and maturity.....

sketchy
11-21-2011, 12:46 AM
I have universal blood type, wana embrace that? TOO FUCKIN BAD, its saturated with pure amphetamines! One drop is never enough. ;-)

Sakujo
11-21-2011, 02:11 AM
I reckon that

Islam and atheism have got an alliance to eradicate christianity.

Because they always seem to work together in every way.

Iam not even a proper christian but iam culturally a christian and i would stand and fight to defend that religion against atheists and muslims whenever it called for it. I dont like my national identity dying out.

ENGLAND TILL I DIE !

We have always defended from the east and always will.

man to you and to that guy calls himself sketchy .. both of you are severely brain damaged .. and severely uneducated people ..
your precious england are filled with muslims and arabs, and they are marrying your women all the time, and thier women convert to islam all the time, and no body is forcing them to convert, they do it by their own well, haven't you know that there is a street in London "the capital of your country" just in case you are too drunk to know that, have a street in it called The Arabs street, and another block called the Libyans Block hahaha ..

buddy you guys can hate Islam as much as you can, and fight it as much as you can, with all the heavy and light weapons you can lay your hand in, but at the end of the day, you will lose this fight, because Islam doesn't need weapons to gain control over populations ..

one simple example is actually the USA, i doubt it that your little brains can understand this, but here i will say it anyway, do you know my little boys that in the US and after the events of 11th of Sep, and after that hideous attack on Islam lead by the Zionists Media .. that the amount of American converting to Islam have increased tremendously .. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

keep on trying to kill Islam and make it look as bad as you can, it will only back fire on you :D :D :D ..

and as for you saying that Jesus hates religions .. how do you explain his ability to talk while he's a week years old?
if you will say that he's a god, then how come your god died? gods doesn't die ..

Jesus is not a god, is not the son of god .. he's a PROPHET just like Moses and Mohamed .. they are all normal humans and just messengers of God. came in different times and to different races, but all of them held the same message .. it's some humans who make mistakes and justify them by the teachings of religion ..

just like Bin Laden, he screw up so bad in the name of Islam .. and Islam is innocence of his shit .. and just like you speaking in the name of Jesus saying that he hated Religions, he is innocence of your shit.

don't blame the religion, the religion never forces you to do any thing it's your hands who does right and wrong, and you decided that by your own mind.

MrWorker
11-21-2011, 10:22 AM
They is only one god and my god. I believe in my own god. Religion is just man made crap. Its unbeliable that so many people believe its fairy story but they you go people are gullable and so are you mate. How you have the nerve to call me stupid when you believe in stuff like that. I have no idea.

You can keep trying to islamify britian but you will never succeed pal. I would never convert to that even if GOD himself told me to i wouldnt. Because i dont agree with it personnally i think its a barbaric middle aged religion. But like all religions comes and go eventually islam will fall.

Theys an entire universe out there. Yet you people seem to think your special. Arab/middle eastern people whatever their are are weak minded because you always HAVE to believe in something.

Oh and people who do convert are traitors to the motherland.

We've already got our own culture, our own religion and god, You see. So we dont need to worship false and alien gods.

ForzaBesiktas
11-21-2011, 05:26 PM
Whooa must have touched a nerve are you a muslim ?. I thought you was a serb. But seriously i cant tell with that sort of name you have.

Crusades where to take back christian land that was stolen by the muslim armys. All of North africa and middle east was christian untill muslims army's came. Thats why you brainy eastern european trash.

I reckon you'll love to live under islam or stalinism the more oppressed you feel the better for you. Thats how you easteners like it.

Islam and atheism have got an alliance i reckon to eradicate christianity.

According to Byzantine History by Anna Commenus, who was a Byzantine princess and first woman historian, most of people were Jew, Saabi and Iconaclast in Middle East. In North Africa there were a few Catholic community, most of people were Pagan, Arian and Iconaclast. Iconaclasm was rejected as a Christian sect in 815 Niceae Council. Arianism was rejected before. Both two sects were accepted as heretic views. In addition, yes Iconaclasm was affected by Islam, but Middle Easterns and North Africans choosed it not only because of Islam, Arianism and other issues were also effectively. Whatever, you have to learn more history.

Aye, Crusades took the lands. Theorically those attacks/military expeditions were 2.nd example of European view point which is taking something by using a force. Normans could be good example about it, how they did colonize Greenland, Iceland etc...There is a book about it, I hardly think you have to read it, because you are an unalphabet queen's shit sucker. Ecological Imperialism, the Biological Expansion of Europe, 900-1900.

Yes, perhaps I'd love under Islam or Stalinism. This issue is about 'my' feelings and ideas, not yours. I also reckon you and your poor ancestors really liked liking a shit of closet queen. This is a way of Ulsterian suckers, isn't it?

Atheism is come in Western and North European, perhaps you have to examine your wonderful religion or maybe it is in interest with Puritanism.

Ahh damn I forgot to say. Middle East was a heimat of Semitics and Arabs are also semitic people like Jews. Let us explain how Crusaders were trying to take it 'back' from the real owners.

ForzaBesiktas
11-21-2011, 05:32 PM
They is only one god and my god. I believe in my own god. Religion is just man made crap. Its unbeliable that so many people believe its fairy story but they you go people are gullable and so are you mate. How you have the nerve to call me stupid when you believe in stuff like that. I have no idea.

You can keep trying to islamify britian but you will never succeed pal. I would never convert to that even if GOD himself told me to i wouldnt. Because i dont agree with it personnally i think its a barbaric middle aged religion. But like all religions comes and go eventually islam will fall.

Theys an entire universe out there. Yet you people seem to think your special. Arab/middle eastern people whatever their are are weak minded because you always HAVE to believe in something.

Oh and people who do convert are traitors to the motherland.

We've already got our own culture, our own religion and god, You see. So we dont need to worship false and alien gods.

The term, barbaric, means someone who can not speak Classical Greek/Latin. I am sorry, but your ancestors were also barbaric. Aye, your own religion. That is good, which is builded over the marry with more girls. Say hello to your own God from me.

sketchy
11-21-2011, 05:51 PM
I see your words, but all I see is an idiot adding dead words to even deader works.

Abandon your dead works, you iniquitous bastard child.

sketchy
11-21-2011, 06:24 PM
I don't wage wars.

Start wars or finish wars.

I AM WAR

You picked the wrong Man.

Little sand slaves, you're not going to just burn in Hell, you are coming straight to me.

Sakujo
11-21-2011, 09:15 PM
TO
MrWorker: am not gonna bother replying to anything you said to me, coz you clearly avoided answering my questions or replying to any of the facts i have stated .. and remember that i wasn't the one who brought up the war against islam subject to begin with. btw the funny thing is we are not trying to Islamify Europe and Britain .. but it seems to happen by it's self hahahaha .. funny aye?

To
Sketchy ... hey boy am not sure if TMB have an off topic threads for kids your age, go and ask, coz this thread is for growing ups, boy!

Sakujo
11-21-2011, 09:19 PM
According to Byzantine History by Anna Commenus, who was a Byzantine princess and first woman historian, most of people were Jew, Saabi and Iconaclast in Middle East. In North Africa there were a few Catholic community, most of people were Pagan, Arian and Iconaclast. Iconaclasm was rejected as a Christian sect in 815 Niceae Council. Arianism was rejected before. Both two sects were accepted as heretic views. In addition, yes Iconaclasm was affected by Islam, but Middle Easterns and North Africans choosed it not only because of Islam, Arianism and other issues were also effectively. Whatever, you have to learn more history.

Aye, Crusades took the lands. Theorically those attacks/military expeditions were 2.nd example of European view point which is taking something by using a force. Normans could be good example about it, how they did colonize Greenland, Iceland etc...There is a book about it, I hardly think you have to read it, because you are an unalphabet queen's shit sucker. Ecological Imperialism, the Biological Expansion of Europe, 900-1900.

Yes, perhaps I'd love under Islam or Stalinism. This issue is about 'my' feelings and ideas, not yours. I also reckon you and your poor ancestors really liked liking a shit of closet queen. This is a way of Ulsterian suckers, isn't it?

Atheism is come in Western and North European, perhaps you have to examine your wonderful religion or maybe it is in interest with Puritanism.

Ahh damn I forgot to say. Middle East was a heimat of Semitics and Arabs are also semitic people like Jews. Let us explain how Crusaders were trying to take it 'back' from the real owners.

hey man am seriously fascinated by how much knowledge you have in history ... and it will be a great help of you if you can write a bit about the "Assassins Guild" also known as the "Hashashins" ..

i've read and watched documentary about them, but i keep getting two different sides of their story .. one describes them as an honorable men, with values and stuff, and the other describing them as Criminal mercenaries .. one describes them as helpers of the crusaders and the other the complete opposite of that .. i would love to know what ya think about this.

thanks in advance.

MrWorker
11-22-2011, 12:15 AM
Is this turning into fucking assassins creed ?.

What as ulster got to do with you serb ? If you knew anything about british history you would know that the ulster people want to be british. Unlike your kosovo which hated you scum and wanted to be independent state. But you serbs wouldnt allow that so you started the mass eradication of muslims. You serbs are not so different to the crusaders or islamists so who the hell are you trying to kid boy ?. But like all commie bastards you invade other countrys but dont call it invading. You commies are hipocrits. What a dumb dickhead you are you say britian is imperialist but isnt that what you commies also did ?. Stupid hipocrits.

But yeah like ive said. Atheism kicks out christianity to make way for islam. Atheism and islam work together like cheese and burger. iam not even a christian like ive said a thousand times but your still not getting it. BUT i am culturally and as a english nationalist i want to defend and keep MY CULTURE ALIVE. Do you have a problem with that ya thick commie cunt ?.

Oh and iam not a british nationalist you fool. Iam a english nationalist. I am proud of my english history and culture and i consider the queen a traitor to england by opening up the immigrant flood gates. So by all means call the queen whatever you want.

MrWorker
11-22-2011, 12:21 AM
@ Sakujo

The only reason your not replying to it is because you know iam right.

Besides.

Ive never met a muslim who as straightly said ''i am 100% against jihadists'' and said it out loud and proud.

Muslims who are patriotic to england and live by the english rule's i dont have a problem with. Its radicals that i HATE !

Sakujo
11-22-2011, 02:39 AM
@ Sakujo

The only reason your not replying to it is because you know iam right.

Besides.

Ive never met a muslim who as straightly said ''i am 100% against jihadists'' and said it out loud and proud.

Muslims who are patriotic to england and live by the english rule's i dont have a problem with. Its radicals that i HATE !

no buddy the only reason i didn't reply to you is because you don't have a personality and you don't have a point of view, in some of your comments you hate all muslims, other times you only hate a group of them "Radicals" .. sometimes you hate religion other times you are with religion .. in some comments you respect communist in other comments you just hate them ..

buddy i think you are one of them "Attention seekers" who always happens to have a different point of view to the majority of people, not because you are convinced of what you are saying .. but just so you can get some attention from the readers LOL!

and btw buddy, you keep calling ForzaBesiktas a serb .. i truely hope you didn't figure that out from his name coz that will just make you look like a damn fool! LOL LOL .. it's so bad for you that you couldn't figure out that his name are actually made of 2 words not just one LOL!

Jzee
11-22-2011, 09:35 AM
i have a problem with jihadists! i am muslim!

they have misunderstood jihad the definition of jihad in the true sense they take the litral sense but ther is a divne spritual meaning aswell. Jihad or the 1st jihad the most important jihad is against ones ego (the nafs) if you can beat your ego then only are you a true beliver the 2nd jihad is the protection of ones family and property the 3rd jihad is the defense of ones People and the 4th jihad is the defense of ones beliefs and religion, those who missuse jihad are idiots and half of the so called suicide bombers are not jihadists because in islam suicide is not accepted no matter what the cause so to blow ones self up and call out gods name in vain is stupid as according to islam Suicide is not allowed to the point that the person who commits suicide will not be buried as a muslim or even in the boundary of a muslim cemetry.Also the killing of innocents women,children and even animals is not taught in islam the rulesof enagement for the jihadists is simple Man e Mano men vs men you call out your opponent and fight one on one.so really speking the extremists need to fuck off because islam is a way of life and everything shud be done in moderation that is the rule.

MrWorker
11-22-2011, 11:42 AM
Thanks jzee. First ever muslim who as said it straightly.

@Sakujo you still havent said it out straightly ?.

Forza is a serb ive spoke to him before. Funny thing is. I used to think serbs where ok people. But after the past few rounds of talking to them iam not so sure.

Ive made all my views very clearly.

I'm just a realist working class person whos fed up with the way the world works. I think religion is good for the moralitys but nobody just sticks to the morality everyone radicalises themselves in it. Atheism is just as bad.

I think people should'nt look to far into religion. Just except the moralitys and move on.

PS maybe if forza split his damn name it would be 2 words.

BlackCat
11-22-2011, 12:28 PM
I was under the impression Mr Bestikas was uh delightfully turkish. Get it?

MrWorker
11-22-2011, 03:10 PM
I really dont give a crap what or who you are. Just keep away from me and my country. Seriously i will say this proudly i 100% absolutley can't stand immigrants all you bastards ever do is try and short change me or steal my jobs.

My mate was a professional builder done it since he left school went to work on a building site next day he was layed off because of money issues. But a few days later he found out that 2 poles have taking his job and this is in britian where talking about our own country. We cant find work in our own country because you immigrants are stealing our jobs the youth of britian out of work is getting higher yet immagrant employment is going up.

We need a national party in power NOW ! before this immigrant disease takes over our country for good.

NOW IAM BEING 100% REALISTIC HERE. If you leftie's and forieghners dont like haha i really, really do not give a shit. Maybe you will now know how i feel. Because this same thing could happen to me at any time.

Persico
11-22-2011, 03:22 PM
Mr Worker you are a disgrace to the English race. Their is too many right-wing idiots on TMB these days. You have fallen for the elite's propaganda by hating people who are as working class as you. Your real enemy MrWorker is the British government NOT the immigrants who come here to try to make a better life for themselves. Too all immigrants come to scotland you are welcome here, we have got plenty of room in the highlands, the lowland scots and the english exterminated everyone who lived there.

MrWorker
11-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Its not what i think.

Its what i know !

Thats aload of rubbish to start with. There isnt hardly any nationalists on TMB its all liberal/leftie idiots. If they is any right wing people where are there now ? where was they on the nazi post or the other hundred posts ?. This game is full of left wing idiots who live in cuckooland and dont want to face reality.

Iam not right wing i dont support any political ideologies because they all as crazy as each other right wing and left wing are the same as far as iam concerned. I class myself as a realist because thats what i am. I say it how it is. But if a leftie disagrees with me he will say iam racist bladdyy blarrddyy blahhhh.

Why should british people be put out of work all because of some immigrants who want a better life for themselves ? So basically you support immigrants more than you do your own people. As for the government yeah i hate the government because of how crap. liberal and left wing they are. Its basically left wing with capitalism.

Maybe according to you immgrants are welcome BUT not to other people pal. People have different views and opinions but left wing people dont realise that.

But you would say that immigrants arnt bad. Because you dont have a population of over 50 million and a major part of that is due to immigrants. You only have a population of 5 million or something.

sketchy
11-22-2011, 07:24 PM
Liberals, meet the Guns. We don't kill people, but the Guns do, and with all joy do preform their duty.

gaeilge
11-22-2011, 09:14 PM
Navy seals are badassess enough said

Sakujo
11-22-2011, 09:27 PM
am done talking with you mr.attention seeker .. you talk about way too many things and you have little knowledge about ..
you just seek attention ...

i've already stated that people like you and bin laden are people who screw up so bad in their lives and then use Islam and the religion in general to justify their bad deeds and i stated that Islam are Innocent of such acts and of such people ..

i suggest you go and see a shrink you have issues buddy, mind issues ..

junior_mafia
11-22-2011, 10:02 PM
What goes around comes around

MrWorker
11-22-2011, 11:00 PM
I wouldnt talk about issues if i was you. Views like yours is what mental people do.

I have my own belief system that. Nothing actually exists its all just an illusion thats what this world is.

Your given your views ive got a right to give mine. I could easily say your attension seeking aswell by keep replying to me.

Iam bored of this.

So on on and on. One day you will realise that you are a hipocrit nothing more.

Sakujo
11-23-2011, 01:39 AM
I wouldnt talk about issues if i was you. Views like yours is what mental people do.

I have my own belief system that. Nothing actually exists its all just an illusion thats what this world is.

Your given your views ive got a right to give mine. I could easily say your attension seeking aswell by keep replying to me.

Iam bored of this.

i am not hitting back at ya coz you stated your mind, you have the right to do so, i started replying to you when you start attacking Islam blindly and started attacking all religions and spoke on the behalf of Jesus, i felt the need to put you where you belong ..

how can i be an attention seeker when i had just constant concept, while you had multiple ones and each one contradict the other some how .. and you call me hypocrite lool .. seriously?

Sakujo
11-23-2011, 01:40 AM

Iam bored of this.

i am not hitting back at ya coz you stated your mind, you have the right to do so, i started replying to you when you start attacking Islam blindly and started attacking all religions and spoke on the behalf of Jesus, i felt the need to put you where you belong ..

how can i be an attention seeker when i had just constant concept, while you had multiple ones and each one contradict the other some how .. and you call me hypocrite lool .. seriously?

ForzaBesiktas
11-23-2011, 09:20 AM
hey man am seriously fascinated by how much knowledge you have in history ... and it will be a great help of you if you can write a bit about the "Assassins Guild" also known as the "Hashashins" ..

i've read and watched documentary about them, but i keep getting two different sides of their story .. one describes them as an honorable men, with values and stuff, and the other describing them as Criminal mercenaries .. one describes them as helpers of the crusaders and the other the complete opposite of that .. i would love to know what ya think about this.

thanks in advance.

Aye Hashashins. Yes, Hassan el-Sabbah and his Nizaris/Hashashins were interesting people, I was also surprised when I saw the both sides and as you know his order was one of most important reason why the Great Seljuq Empire fall. I remember I read Alamut novel, which was written by Vladimir Bartol, and another novels about Alamut like Ernst W.Heine's Alamut etc... Both the most important issue is that these books are novels, not the chronological history books.

I suggest you Bernard Lewis's Alamut Castle book. It is a history book and Lewis was the guy, who did plan the Great Middle East Project, but he is also a good historian and his book is objective.

http://www.hermetics.org/home.html

In this web page you can read more things about Occult Philosophy and Assassiyun Order. After you read, look at resources and read them, I did it in the past.

Yes, they helped Crusaders and yes they fought against Crusaders too. You can not say if they always fight for Shi'a/Nizari Islam. I am sure about one thing about Assassiyun Order. They were opportunist.

ForzaBesiktas
11-23-2011, 09:47 AM
Is this turning into fucking assassins creed ?.

What as ulster got to do with you serb ? If you knew anything about british history you would know that the ulster people want to be british. Unlike your kosovo which hated you scum and wanted to be independent state. But you serbs wouldnt allow that so you started the mass eradication of muslims. You serbs are not so different to the crusaders or islamists so who the hell are you trying to kid boy ?. But like all commie bastards you invade other countrys but dont call it invading. You commies are hipocrits. What a dumb dickhead you are you say britian is imperialist but isnt that what you commies also did ?. Stupid hipocrits.

But yeah like ive said. Atheism kicks out christianity to make way for islam. Atheism and islam work together like cheese and burger. iam not even a christian like ive said a thousand times but your still not getting it. BUT i am culturally and as a english nationalist i want to defend and keep MY CULTURE ALIVE. Do you have a problem with that ya thick commie cunt ?.

Oh and iam not a british nationalist you fool. Iam a english nationalist. I am proud of my english history and culture and i consider the queen a traitor to england by opening up the immigrant flood gates. So by all means call the queen whatever you want.

Aye. Did you really believe, if you call me as a Serbian I get angry. No, I am not Serbian, I am a Turk. That is why, I do not need to answer your unsound arguments.

If you really want to keep your culture, you also have to defend your Celtic Paganism. Sorry, but I do not have to follow your words and I kindly do not care what kind of wonderful religion do you believe in.

As I see, you are one of people who is low skilled labour force, loose, chatty and lowest live level. Whatever, I am sure your queen does not give you a knight bachelor, when you speak and speak and speak on the internet.

Ahh, Ulster. Yes, they wanted to be British. The goverment did not try to colonize this place, they just simply exiled natives and placed English people there.

In 1601 Irish people rebelled against English Kingdom and Ulster was a headquarter of this rebellion. In XVII. so many Scots were placed in Ulster by English goverment. In this era, the Kingdom grab places from natives and immigrants placed there. This is a main reason of Irelan issue.(P.B. Ellis, Her or Connaught: The Cromwellian Colonisation of Ireland, 1652-1660, Belfast-1988, p.20's)

Catholic king II.James protested Cromwell and his works, afterwars he was forced to run away to Holland. Cromwells works were annexing Ireland and an agrarian system to his followers.

Ok, fuck it, I can give gazallion of resources; but I am sure, you are happy with your blinkers.

Your English history? If I am sure, your kings were Norman Frenchs, your language was affected by Latin languages so much, your people believe in Semitic God(s) and you have your own culture. Interesting.

ForzaBesiktas
11-23-2011, 10:13 AM
Thanks jzee. First ever muslim who as said it straightly.

@Sakujo you still havent said it out straightly ?.

Forza is a serb ive spoke to him before. Funny thing is. I used to think serbs where ok people. But after the past few rounds of talking to them iam not so sure.

Ive made all my views very clearly.

I'm just a realist working class person whos fed up with the way the world works. I think religion is good for the moralitys but nobody just sticks to the morality everyone radicalises themselves in it. Atheism is just as bad.

I think people should'nt look to far into religion. Just except the moralitys and move on.

PS maybe if forza split his damn name it would be 2 words.

Split is in Croatia, you idiot. In addition, Split is most Croatian nationalist city, something like a headquarter of Ustasha's, that means most of Split people are Croatian nationalists and 95% citizens are Croatian, not Serbian. You have never spoken with me before, if you did not answer my posts on forums and I rarely post on the forums. There is no need to claim someones race without being sure.

MrWorker
11-23-2011, 10:43 AM
Your in no place to talk about what my country did or didnt do. Ok then You 'turks' everything you have in your country dosnt even belong to you. you invaded other lands like a disease and stole they culture and converted it all.

Ahh this is pointless.

You are blatantly been hipocritical.

But
Remember when the british empire smashed the ottomans and took over your empire haha.

Yeah the northern irish are orriginally english just like the whole of ireland is :).

Ireland betrayed britian but some still stayed loyal to us. The northern irish !.

You missed out the part where irish protestants where persecuted by their fellow irish catholics. And the part where britian was going to leave ireland but the protestants wanted us to stay for protection or the part where the IRA turned the lights on over belfast during air raids so that innocent irish protestants would get killed by nazi bombs. Or the part where the ira planeted bombs in protestant churches killing just normal innocent worshippers or the bombs and killings of citys so on and on and on.

You fucking commies are all the same... You listen to your own voice inside your head.

So do you really think in their right mind that their would want to be part of ROI after what the ROI as done to NI ?. Because i would want to be on the side that protected us not killed us.

The ira where working with the nazis.

( AHHH ive already talked about all this before ) Round and round in circles again.

ForzaBesiktas
11-23-2011, 11:13 AM
Your in no place to talk about what my country did or didnt do. Ok then You 'turks' everything you have in your country dosnt even belong to you. you invaded other lands like a disease and stole they culture and converted it all.

Ahh this is pointless.

You are blatantly been hipocritical.

But
Remember when the british empire smashed the ottomans and took over your empire haha.

Yeah the northern irish are orriginally english just like the whole of ireland is :).

Ireland betrayed britian but some still stayed loyal to us. The northern irish !.

You missed out the part where irish protestants where persecuted by their fellow irish catholics. And the part where britian was going to leave ireland but the protestants wanted us to stay for protection or the part where the IRA turned the lights on over belfast during air raids so that innocent irish protestants would get killed by nazi bombs. Or the part where the ira planeted bombs in protestant churches killing just normal innocent worshippers or the bombs and killings of citys so on and on and on.

You fucking commies are all the same... You listen to your own voice inside your head.

So do you really think in their right mind that their would want to be part of ROI after what the ROI as done to NI ?. Because i would want to be on the side that protected us not killed us.

The ira where working with the nazis.

( AHHH ive already talked about all this before ) Round and round in circles again.

Yes, we invaded and conquered/annexed those lands. Just like your Anglo-Saxon and Jute tribes, who were running away of Turkic Huns in 300s and conquered/annexed Britain.

Ottomans were just last one of 16 Turkic empires and yes, it fall, because it had to fall. This issue is called as "Die Vernufnt in der Geschichte" by Hegel in philosophy/history. Hegel said that the time has a clue and gave examples of Optimates-Populares and Liberatores-Second Triumviate issues.(In addition, and yes we also invaded London, in Londonriots Era the brave English people were running back of Turks according to British media/British social media) There is useless to give examples how we did 'rape' you in the past etc...In first 3. Crusades almost 1.5 million Crusaders tried to bypass Anatolia, where is under control of Turks, and totally about 50k Crusaders were able to past it, the others were slained. Or in 1915-Siege of Kut, the British were captured by Ottoman forces and yes it was one of biggest British lose in history, but whatever they were in the past. It matters where you want to look at for an ego trip.

Ireland is mostly Celtic, Galatians, which tribes went there from Middle Anatolia almost 2500 years ago. If we take a genetics as a main point view, it does not change a situation, because culture is more related with nations rather than genetics. Perhaps Irish people have English blood, but it seems their culture is more different than English one.

I do not care what IRA have done, I gave an example which shows us where the problems has started. But yes there is a legend that Eşref Sencer Kuşçubaşı, who captured Arab Lawrence, was a founder of IRA. But these kind of examples are urban legend.

Let us explain, you call me as a communist and IRA fan and then you call IRA as a Nazist. The logic, which analyzes rational thought, is a science. I am sorry, but you just make fallacy, you are not able to have a rational thought.

History has so many examples. It matters, where you look at to find support your idea, which you can not do it.

MrWorker
11-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Ive supported my ideas as well as i need to. Iam a practicle person i see what happened in front of me. I dont look fo excuses like you are doing.

You've got alot of poor in your country but thats typical for the rest of the world. But saying bad things about poor people like what you have said on an other post is actually disgusting.

All you left wing people are is rich snobby nosed twats. All you do is get up in a morning go to work in a warm office doing basically nothing and been in comfort go home at the end of the day and at the end of the week you get a MASSIVE bonus. For nothing. You dont even care about poor people in poverty all you care about is yourselves and your money.

Religion is the only thing probably stops the poor oppressed people from gutting every rich twat their can get.

Your not a communist actually.

You are a left wing capitalist and thats worser then a communist.

Poor people are down to earth and friendly. Rich people are snobby nosed twats.

I know this for a fact. Every poor person ive seen as always offered me stuff ! like ciggarettes and stuff but rich people just walk straight past them in their suits looking down their nose at them.

Iam working class but not in poverty.

These poor people know that all you need is god. Nothing else. But rich people need money. Otherwise they'll kill themselves. Well let them

ForzaBesiktas
11-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Ive supported my ideas as well as i need to. Iam a practicle person i see what happened in front of me. I dont look fo excuses like you are doing.

You've got alot of poor in your country but thats typical for the rest of the world. But saying bad things about poor people like what you have said on an other post is actually disgusting.

All you left wing people are is rich snobby nosed twats. All you do is get up in a morning go to work in a warm office doing basically nothing and been in comfort go home at the end of the day and at the end of the week you get a MASSIVE bonus. For nothing. You dont even care about poor people in poverty all you care about is yourselves and your money.

Religion is the only thing probably stops the poor oppressed people from gutting every rich twat their can get.

Your not a communist actually.

You are a left wing capitalist and thats worser then a communist.

Poor people are down to earth and friendly. Rich people are snobby nosed twats.

I know this for a fact. Every poor person ive seen as always offered me stuff ! like ciggarettes and stuff but rich people just walk straight past them in their suits looking down their nose at them.

Iam working class but not in poverty.

These poor people know that all you need is god. Nothing else. But rich people need money. Otherwise they'll kill themselves. Well let them

As well as? You just claim and could not use any kind of resource. There is no need to acquaint, but if you talk about history you have to support your idea via kind of resources are chronological/perscrutation etc.

If you compare your country with my one, yes it is poorer rather than your one, but that means I am poor in my country; not in your; because I live in my country. That means if someone is poor, he is poor under the conditions of his country. That means you are a poor in your country.

Religion is the only thing blablabla. If I am sure, Jesus said "give the devil's his due" and if I am sure he is not my prophet or god of my religion. Actually Jesus said "giving unto Caesar that which is Caesar's." according to Matta 22:15. I am sorry but your prophet/god scored own goal.

I am not a radical left wing or any kind of left wing view point. But I hardly think you sound like an Luddist person who were anarchist in the past and as you know the Anarchy is in radical left wing. Whatever, I do not care if the poor people offered you some cigarettes, but it sounds like you are fucking poor who is not able to buy some cigarettes.

If you are not in poverty as you said, it is, because of rich people, neither the God. I have never seen someone who has received a wire transfer from the God. Or try to live without work and pray to God all time, perhaps you can get a water and food to live, I heard the God uses UPS. Monestry livers were also working in Middle Age and you claim the God save people who are poor. Interesting.

BlackCat
11-23-2011, 08:21 PM
Lazz raises a good point without actually wording it specifically MrW, and it's a point I've tried to get across to you in the past too. Simply put you are narrow minded. He judges how rich or poor someone is by the standards of a country. You judge how rich or poor a person is by your own standards, by how much money you have. Automatically that makes you biased against them.

That MASSIVE bonus people working in offices get at the end of the week? You mean the weekend right?

sketchy
11-23-2011, 09:48 PM
Anything else you ladies feel like getting off your chest?

Or does everyone wana keep whining and crying about the same bullshit day in and out?

AS YOU ARE ALL APPERENTALY ADEPT AT DONIG

MrWorker
11-23-2011, 11:13 PM
I agree sketchy lets changed subject
Yoo forza enough of this political rubbish it bores me stiff.

What do you plan on doing once your dead.What are you going to be up to and stuff ?

ForzaBesiktas
11-24-2011, 11:13 AM
I agree sketchy lets changed subject
Yoo forza enough of this political rubbish it bores me stiff.

What do you plan on doing once your dead.What are you going to be up to and stuff ?

It sounds like you could not mess with me. Bored of political rubbish? I think you are bored by your uneducated character.

Sakujo
11-24-2011, 11:32 AM
If you are not in poverty as you said, it is, because of rich people, neither the God. I have never seen someone who has received a wire transfer from the God. Or try to live without work and pray to God all time, perhaps you can get a water and food to live, I heard the God uses UPS. Monestry livers were also working in Middle Age and you claim the God save people who are poor. Interesting.

hahahaaha ... that was really funny ...

Sakujo
11-24-2011, 11:35 AM
Aye Hashashins. Yes, Hassan el-Sabbah and his Nizaris/Hashashins were interesting people, I was also surprised when I saw the both sides and as you know his order was one of most important reason why the Great Seljuq Empire fall. I remember I read Alamut novel, which was written by Vladimir Bartol, and another novels about Alamut like Ernst W.Heine's Alamut etc... Both the most important issue is that these books are novels, not the chronological history books.

I suggest you Bernard Lewis's Alamut Castle book. It is a history book and Lewis was the guy, who did plan the Great Middle East Project, but he is also a good historian and his book is objective.

http://www.hermetics.org/home.html

In this web page you can read more things about Occult Philosophy and Assassiyun Order. After you read, look at resources and read them, I did it in the past.

Yes, they helped Crusaders and yes they fought against Crusaders too. You can not say if they always fight for Shi'a/Nizari Islam. I am sure about one thing about Assassiyun Order. They were opportunist.

thanks a lot bro, hope this one helps with getting into the bottom of this thing .. i really wanna know what they were all about ..
thanks again :)

MrWorker
11-24-2011, 12:51 PM
It sounds like you could not mess with me. Bored of political rubbish? I think you are bored by your uneducated character.

I thought we was moving on from this now ?. But you still want to carry on do you ?. Its got nothing to do with you pal dont think so highly of yourselve. Ive talked about all this rubbish before on other posts and iam fed up of talking about it, Its pointless. To me you are just another arsool on TMB your nothing special to me bud.

You people are just like women and cant let it go.

Now answere my question. What are you going to do once your dead ?.

MrWorker
11-24-2011, 12:52 PM
That MASSIVE bonus people working in offices get at the end of the week? You mean the weekend right?

You thought i did but really i didnt.

The_Black_Cat
11-24-2011, 01:10 PM
and lol@mr worker......making new friends each day because of his ignorance

-chuckles-

BlackCat
11-24-2011, 01:30 PM
General ignorance > general knowledge.

ForzaBesiktas
11-24-2011, 02:13 PM
I thought we was moving on from this now ?. But you still want to carry on do you ?. Its got nothing to do with you pal dont think so highly of yourselve. Ive talked about all this rubbish before on other posts and iam fed up of talking about it, Its pointless. To me you are just another arsool on TMB your nothing special to me bud.

You people are just like women and cant let it go.

Now answere my question. What are you going to do once your dead ?.

Did you answer my question? Have you ever received a wire transfer from your God? I asked before you asked me a question.

You are not the person who can decide what I talk about. Whatever, here is a political topic, if you did not like, fuck off to your church and get laid with some nuns or priests.

ForzaBesiktas
11-24-2011, 02:14 PM
thanks a lot bro, hope this one helps with getting into the bottom of this thing .. i really wanna know what they were all about ..

Nema problema.

Persico
11-24-2011, 05:29 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

Mr Worker your sense of historical amnesia is fucking crazy, everyone in ireland is originally english??? you are totally retarded mate. And also glorifying Britain conquering the ottoman empire makes you a category 1 CUNT. You are an idiot and your stupid opinions dont count for shit. An old scots saying applies to you "Away and boil yer heid pal". You are holding on to petty bourgeois nation-state nonsense and as for protecting "British culture" could you please explain what that is? Because as far as i can see there is a complete cultural void in this country. You make me ashamed to be from the same small island as you. Get out more, get laid, smoke a joint, get some friends and stop playing TMB so much! I can imagine your the bigoted loser that sits at the end of the bar who noone wants to talk to you because you have nothing to say but over-opinions and hate. Come up to scotland some time pal and talk your shit, see how long you last :) i give you about 25 minutes in my local boozer and thats being kind

Sakujo
11-24-2011, 06:22 PM
hahahahahaha ... this shit is really getting funny ...

do you actually think that you will have the luxury of making the decision of what or where you will be after you die??? LOL!
your so called "Free Well" is just like anything else in this life, it has an expiration date tagged to it's bottom .. and that date is on the day you die .. or we die ..

it's simple .. it's like a game actually with a set of rules, you get a life span and a free thinking mind along with it "Free Mind" no matter how oppressed you get in this life, but you will always be the master of yourself .. and you control weather you do good or bad.

and that lifespan comes to an end, your free well ends too, and then comes Judgement of how you used that lifespan of yours ..

after you get resurrected, there will be no expiration dates any more .. and you whatever you will face, it will be an eternal life!

ForzaBesiktas
11-24-2011, 08:05 PM

And other books, what I have read.

- Taberi's history: It is good to learn politics before XII.Century's Middle East.

- Middle East/Bernard Lewis: It is a good book and easy to read about Middle East including Crusaders, Steppen Warriors, Mameluks etc...

- Siyasetname/Nizamulmulk: The most important vizier of Seljuks. You can learn Karmate's and rise of Ismaili's from him, who was the first victim of Assassins and most important rival of Hassan al-Sabbah.

- History of Turks from Middle East to Pacific and other books of Jean Paul Roux: He gives so many resources at the end of book.(p.s: He writes about Turkish and Mughal history)

- Samarkand/Amin Maalouf: A novel.

- Mukaddime/Ibn-i Haldun: Chronological research.

p.s: I will edit this post when I remember other books.

Chance
11-27-2011, 08:32 PM
He was, jesus was the first ever freedom fighter for the poor and justice. He was the first ever person to speak up and take action for the poor working class, and he died a matyr for what he believed he set example and we working class should all follow and support the anti capitalists world wide.

Capitalism breeds nothing but evil and ignorance and must be eradicated.

JESUS WALKS WITH US !
Jesus was far from the first. Lets take a look at some freedom fighters from the same book and see who came first.
Moses. Joshua... Those two are obviously a thousand or so years before christ. So that was simple enough.

To Sketchy;

Communism is as much alive as capitalism. In fact countries that fall under socialist reforms are actually doing better than capitalists.. See denmark to continue this discussion....

To Sakujo
"""
but since it's a written rule that everybody must die before the end of times Jesus will be descended to earth again ... he will lead the world and unit it under the Islamic Religion and those days will be peaceful and prosperous.. till he dies "gets killed in one version" and then all hell gets loose, and the earth will be back to dark days again, and it will be the worse time ever and then it's Over ... the judgment day!
"""

I'm slightly confused by why he'd choose the islamic faith. As he obviously only chooses the Jews.

Chance
11-27-2011, 08:40 PM
Yes, we invaded and conquered/annexed those lands. Just like your Anglo-Saxon and Jute tribes, who were running away of Turkic Huns in 300s and conquered/annexed Britain.

Ottomans were just last one of 16 Turkic empires and yes, it fall, because it had to fall. This issue is called as "Die Vernufnt in der Geschichte" by Hegel in philosophy/history. Hegel said that the time has a clue and gave examples of Optimates-Populares and Liberatores-Second Triumviate issues.(In addition, and yes we also invaded London, in Londonriots Era the brave English people were running back of Turks according to British media/British social media) There is useless to give examples how we did 'rape' you in the past etc...In first 3. Crusades almost 1.5 million Crusaders tried to bypass Anatolia, where is under control of Turks, and totally about 50k Crusaders were able to past it, the others were slained. Or in 1915-Siege of Kut, the British were captured by Ottoman forces and yes it was one of biggest British lose in history, but whatever they were in the past. It matters where you want to look at for an ego trip.

Ireland is mostly Celtic, Galatians, which tribes went there from Middle Anatolia almost 2500 years ago. If we take a genetics as a main point view, it does not change a situation, because culture is more related with nations rather than genetics. Perhaps Irish people have English blood, but it seems their culture is more different than English one.

I do not care what IRA have done, I gave an example which shows us where the problems has started. But yes there is a legend that Eşref Sencer Kuşçubaşı, who captured Arab Lawrence, was a founder of IRA. But these kind of examples are urban legend.

Let us explain, you call me as a communist and IRA fan and then you call IRA as a Nazist. The logic, which analyzes rational thought, is a science. I am sorry, but you just make fallacy, you are not able to have a rational thought.

History has so many examples. It matters, where you look at to find support your idea, which you can not do it.

The Irish race 2500 years ago is completely ravaged. We understand the songs, poems and can follow a trail of their conquests through those and now through science. However, 2500 years ago The british isles and the germanians were probably already enslaving the entire irish race. The irish were at the gates to rome at around the time of christ. Which means they were just forming civilization 2500 years ago. By that, I mean they may have had their 1st war with a spanaird who is probably the primary family who propogated most of southern ireland. The nothern tribes held out most invaders for quite some time (most invaders being european after the celtic invasion of europe) The irish conquered all of europe to find out that by the time they were done, the british and the germans had built an army to capture them on their return. Ireland has never recovered if you can even say that. As Ireland was never the "home base" of the celtics. They refered to it as the land of Ire. They spent so much time away from it at those times it's actually quite difficult to speculate on them. Some scholars say they were civilized before babylon. Which is impossible to known, since their written history, and monuments are destroyed. I believe the irish race which at that time is nothing like the irish race today was far less populated than we imagine. Maybe 10,000 people lived in the land of ire while they had an army of probably 40,000 in europe. If it helps you understand, they were doing more multiplying in europe than in ireland. The irish blood is all over europe and has been there. So to say english blood is different from irish blood makes no sense.

English are english today because of the irish, same with the french, the germans, and etc.. The nordic people entered ireland and destroyed the irish race you're speaking of. The irish race you mentioned is completely 100% dead. The new irish blood is a product of mixing their blood with europe and then being raped by europe.

The_Black_Cat
11-28-2011, 10:49 AM
funny where gadaffi's death can lead a person....the turks and irish.

lol

Sakujo
11-28-2011, 02:27 PM
funny where gadaffi's death can lead a person....the turks and irish.

lol

if Gaddafi is looking "up at us" or "down at us" .. he'd be laughing his ass off ..
but i seriously doubt that he got any time for looking .. lol

Sakujo
11-28-2011, 02:31 PM
To Chance,

Hey buddy i can not get into an argument like that, i believe in all heavenly religions, and prophets meaning (Islam-Christianity and Jewish) .. but not the man made crap like Buddhism and other shit.

and it's only logic that humanity will be united under Islam coz Islam was the last Heavenly Religion.

Peace 2 All.

Pe_We_Pe
11-28-2011, 02:38 PM
bestgore.com lol u need some balls to go to that site because they will show u him actually dying and many more nasty as stuff..... i cant see it lol

Pe_We_Pe
11-28-2011, 02:40 PM
if gaddafi is looking "up at us" or "down at us" .. He'd be laughing his ass off ..
But i seriously doubt that he got any time for looking .. Lol

lmaoooo "looking up at us" hahahah

MrWorker
11-29-2011, 09:59 PM
To Chance,

Hey buddy i can not get into an argument like that, i believe in all heavenly religions, and prophets meaning (Islam-Christianity and Jewish) .. but not the man made crap like Buddhism and other shit.

and it's only logic that humanity will be united under Islam coz Islam was the last Heavenly Religion.

Peace 2 All.

! I come in peace Y !

Buddhism is a true religion of peace. If i wasnt christian i would be buddhist. Its teaches love, compassion and believing in what you think is right. Even the buddha said dont even believe my words if it dosnt agree with your own reason.

My god is a god of love.

Now if god is truly a god of love he would agree with buddhism that EVERYBODY should follow what they think is right solong as its good and teaches love and nobody gets hurt. Also you can be a abrahamic religious person and be buddhist at same time.

God isnt a religion either.

For the record when i might have said something abit offensive towards islam everybody jumps down my throat. But when he offends buddhism nobody jumps at him.

Ermm wiered iam just wondering why that is.

BlackCat
11-30-2011, 09:07 PM
Probably because it's more fun winding you up over it than him. Besides I think even you've admitted all religions are man made crap. It's a universally accepted truth.

The_Black_Cat
12-01-2011, 11:41 AM
what is there to offend about buddhism?

"your buddha is an obesed fellow"...?

"color combo red and yellow is aweful"...?

their luck is lack of a god figure (although some like to think of siddharta that way) and cool thing is the fact you keep yourself responsible for good and bad things that happen around you....

The_Black_Cat
12-01-2011, 11:44 AM
and yes...man made...i mean they even voted about god status of jesus...and about content of the bible.....same with quran hundreds of years later....the book is actually the same as torah and bible except some commentaries by a pedophile and war criminal got added.

MrWorker
12-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Yeah i already know you guys like to just disagree with me on everything.

But V iam branding you a racist towards the buddha and his choice of colours.

But either way. We all know the mushroom god is the real god.

This is my creation story. The mushroom told me !.

So basically.
Once the mushroom as always existed and one day it got bored of been by it self, so it blow itself up to create new worlds and life as a tribute to it the univere takes the shape of the mushroom and the reasons mushrooms grow on earth is because there are shrines of rememberance to the all merciful mushroom god. Plus mushrooms grow all throughout the universe on other planets way out in the cosmos.

And to say my own personnal thanking to the mushroom ill probably make a curry on saturday and add plenty of mushroom god shrines into it.

BlackCat
12-01-2011, 05:25 PM
So when the mushroom blew itself up to create life, the universe and everything that presumably was like the first ever mushroom cloud.

Sakujo
12-01-2011, 06:27 PM
what's there to offend ?? hmmm
how about that they are liars? .. how about that they have created a religion with no prophet? ... how about that the main concept of their religion is to make people church their lives as if there is nothing after death?
how about how they misguide people to think that when they are dead, if they were bad people they will be animals in the next life??? :|

they make life sound like all what we have and there will be nothing afterwards, where the truth is that life is just a stop, and the afterwards is what counts ..

all man made religions are crap! ... am sorry but am no hypocrite like some people here "cough .. mrworker .. cough"

BlackCat
12-01-2011, 07:31 PM
I dare swear he is no hypocrite, but prays from his heart.

For you to say that only man made religions are crap is to make the staggeringly arrogant assumption that not all religions are man made. If one is all are.

Sakujo
12-02-2011, 09:20 AM
it's not an arrogant assumption, it's a believe ...

my god is not the sun, moon, earth, universe, nature, sea, mountains, a person, Jesus, Mohamed, Moses, a statute, animal and surely not a Mushroom ..

My God, Is Allah, The Creator Of All The Things, And People Mentioned Above ..

My God Can Not Be Seen, Touched, Or Talked To In This World, The Only Way That We Can Communicate With Him Is Through Prayers!
& The Only Day We Will Be Able To See Him & Talk With Him, Will Be On The Judgement Day!

& The people who thinks that Allah needs their believe, and thinks that they are doing god a favor by worshiping him are wrong, because if all mankind since the start of all times believed in him, it wont add nothing to his Throne .. and If All mankind since the start of all times disbelieved in him, it wont take anything out of his Throne as well ...

I Believe That There Is No God But Allah & Mohamed Is His Prophet & Last Messenger To The People Of Earth.

BlackCat
12-02-2011, 01:19 PM
Missing the point.

Sakujo
12-03-2011, 06:16 AM
Missing the point.

was trying to conclude this Religious talk lol .. and was trying to tell ya the different between man made, and the true Religions ..
guess i lost ya somewhere between this & that lo l.. :)

anyway good luck to ya and Peace Upon all of ya :D .. no hard feelings for anyone here, and i apologizes to anyone if i insulted him/her in a personal way, that's me i get carried away defending the things i believe in .. but at the end of the day all what matters is what YOU think .. remember ..

Free Well ... !!!

Peace!
SRJ

The_Black_Cat
12-03-2011, 10:53 AM
I Believe That There Is No God But Allah & Mohamed Is His Prophet & Last Messenger To The People Of Earth.

no god means no allah, jahweh or whatever and certainly not a pedophile like mohammed.....he must the worst 'prophet' ever.

might even be worse than that mushroom thing of our fav psychiatric patient.....

The_Black_Cat
12-03-2011, 10:54 AM
there are no true religions....it's all man made.

The_Black_Cat
12-03-2011, 10:55 AM
but doesn't mean we can't have peace right? ;)

or take responsibilities for our own actions instead blame some god again.....

Sakujo
12-03-2011, 11:43 AM
no god means no allah, jahweh or whatever and certainly not a pedophile like mohammed.....he must the worst 'prophet' ever.

might even be worse than that mushroom thing of our fav psychiatric patient.....

am sorry but that's you being ignorant .. :( .. you should read more and educate yourself more before starting calling Mohammed the best human ever walked this earth any thing stupid, and you should get to the bottom of this thing and find out who is behind circulating such a hideous accusation of Mohammed ..

that is just Ignorance ..

when i said there is no god but allah .. i meant that the only god that is true and exists is Allah .. others are just lies and fiction ..
and if you want to believe that all religions are man made, it's up to you .. as i said it wont add or take anything from Us, Nor from him.

Free Well .. you follow yours and see where it will lead ya :)

Best Of Luck :)

The_Black_Cat
12-03-2011, 11:55 AM
islam destroyed more than any other religion.....they always come short with arguments so in the end they are left with destroying anyone disagreeing with them....pathetic.

and i think i read more about religions than most people do and calling me ignorant is the only way for muslims to defend an aggressive pedophile as being their prophet.....

is a good religion if you like killing people.....leaves a lot of options to be a real dick.

The_Black_Cat
12-03-2011, 11:59 AM
religions and gods are inventions of men.......they are made so we can blame something else but ourselves for screw ups

if you can't live with that fact you probable still believe in fairytales as well....and you're one of those people that use 'their' religion as an excuse for whatever.

Chance
12-03-2011, 03:28 PM
So when the mushroom blew itself up to create life, the universe and everything that presumably was like the first ever mushroom cloud.

actually.. this statement makes more sense than what he said. Some how you've managed to make him look dumb by taking his dumbness and showing him a way to spin it off in the future. Technically the big bang was the first mushroom cloud.

Chance
12-03-2011, 03:34 PM
religions and gods are inventions of men.......they are made so we can blame something else but ourselves for screw ups

if you can't live with that fact you probable still believe in fairytales as well....and you're one of those people that use 'their' religion as an excuse for whatever.

Religion and Science are two circles overlapping in modern society. To say religion is man-made is to say man is the ultimate creator. It is to also say that we're highly adaptive towards mixing fantasy with science. Regardless of whether or not religion is real. You must understand that everything it offers is pretty much real. It promises a better life, more friends, a tighter community, a better lifestyle, a common ideal amungst neighbors whether they're from the same country living on the same street or from different countries, conversing.

Science is no laughing matter either, as it brings comprehensive knowledge to those who crave it. It brings enterainment via scifi, computer graphics, etc.. It is the void that religion cannot bring us in modern society any longer. However, it cannot bring us what religion does.

Chance
12-03-2011, 03:50 PM
M. Gaddafi was a shinning example of what came from the black september days. His death only gives israel and hillary clinton an evil smile. As we all rejoice too, we all know that by the time it's all done and said. We'd be wishing him back. His stunning style, his choice of women and his charisma in dealing with the U.N.

Why? Because no one lets syria do what they want to. That's some last king of scotland bullshit waiting to happen.

My two cents.

Sakujo
12-03-2011, 04:25 PM
islam destroyed more than any other religion.....they always come short with arguments so in the end they are left with destroying anyone disagreeing with them....pathetic.

and i think i read more about religions than most people do and calling me ignorant is the only way for muslims to defend an aggressive pedophile as being their prophet.....

is a good religion if you like killing people.....leaves a lot of options to be a real dick.

so you are saying that 2 Billions Muslim around the globe are terrorists ?? .. well that is what this line means :
"they always come short with arguments so in the end they are left with destroying anyone disagreeing with them....pathetic."

and yeah it could be true that you are reading about religions more than others, considering that you are reading books titled "Religion Haters" & "Islam Hating" & maybe "Mohammed Haters" ... LOL!

when i said educate yourself and read more, i meant a Neutral Books & sides .. Not Hater Books LOL!

lol if there is no god, and there is no religions, then what happens after we died? why there is something called death? why we all MUST die? why can't we escape death somehow ??

and most importantly .. Who set the rules, who made things like this? who decided that we must die?? and why did he decided that?

btw it's clearly that am a Muslim, and once you started saying stupid things i called ya ignorant .. coz you are narrow minded person, but at the end of my comment i wished you good luck, i didn't attempt to destroy you LMAO!

i actually said, FREE WELL, FOLLOW YOURS AND SEE WHERE WILL IT LEAD YOU!

& Again i will say
Good Luck .. i would've said god bless, but you don't believe that ... oh well LOL!

Sakujo
12-03-2011, 04:33 PM

hahahahhahaha .. show me one comment where i blamed Islam to excuse anything bad "I" did, in-fact when i was arguing with Mr.Worker i told him clearly that Islam is Innocence of Bin-Laden's Actions, and who ever commits violence in the name of Islam or Religions In General ..and i said Clearly that religion doesn't push you to do anything bad, we all have minds and we all can think, ITS YOUR HANDS THAT DOES THE BAD DEED! religion doesn't have hands to kill with nor feet to kick with nor a tongue to insult you with ..ITS ALL YOU "Humans" ...

Adios, V
& Good Luck :)

BlackCat
12-03-2011, 04:42 PM
there are no true religions....it's all man made.

+1 Thats what I was trying to say apparantly my "missing the point" comment wasn't taken the way I had planned. Religion basically boils down to two things, money and power. The more people believe in your chosen deity the more revenue you're able to generate the more powerful you become. That's how Catholic's have done it and they've got arguably the most influential religious leader on the planet.

If you insist not all religions are man made then how do you explain the similarities between the divine teachings.

Sakujo
12-03-2011, 08:33 PM
+1 Thats what I was trying to say apparantly my "missing the point" comment wasn't taken the way I had planned. Religion basically boils down to two things, money and power. The more people believe in your chosen deity the more revenue you're able to generate the more powerful you become. That's how Catholic's have done it and they've got arguably the most influential religious leader on the planet.

If you insist not all religions are man made then how do you explain the similarities between the divine teachings.

see i can not explain to you if you are not reading what i am saying ...

the similarities between the 3 heavenly religions are because the 3 came from the same GOD .. haven't i made that clear when i said i only respect the Heavenly Religions .. (Islam, Jew, Christianity) .. they all came from the same God, in different times to people, and to explain the differences between them, is because changes made by humans ..

why humans did changed them, is for the exact reason you mentioned as your conclusion of why you think religions are man made!
apparently someone way before you have found out that :

"The more people believe in your chosen deity the more revenue you're able to generate the more powerful you become."

so they changed it to achieve their agendas ..

and despite the harm that people are trying to inflect on Islam, it will always be the most Solid one, because it's the last religion on earth, and Mohammed is the last Prophet to people .. and what makes Islam more Solid is Qur'an .. no body have been able to change not even one letter from the holy Qur'an for 1400 years? ... you know why? because Islam will go on till the end of days, and there will be no more holly books .. so Allah is protecting it and keeping it safe to still be a reference to everybody and in the Judgement day this book will be the witness against all non-believers who will claim that they didn't have a prophet in their time to guide them and lead them to faith!

as i said am not even trying to polish Islam, it seems to find it's way somehow, as hard as the media campaign was against Islam after 11th Of Sep, it only ended up that more Americans converted to Islam lol ..

haha the media's hate actually worked like a free publicity campaign for Islam LOL .. THANKS :D KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HATERS! haha..

BlackCat
12-03-2011, 09:08 PM
So in summary and as I've being saying all along, religion is all the same because it's all man made, including your supposedly heavenly religions, it's good for one thing and one thing only and that's turning a profit.

Sakujo
12-04-2011, 05:25 AM
So in summary and as I've being saying all along, religion is all the same because it's all man made, including your supposedly heavenly religions, it's good for one thing and one thing only and that's turning a profit.

i have no idea how you concluded that from what i said LOL! .. here is my own version of the summary:

Religions are meant to guide people into how to live together peacefully and united .. and guide them how to achieve the best of this life, by knowing the truth about things .. so when they their journey comes to an end they find the eternal happiness in the after life. it's all about believe (Faith) & applying that believe on your daily life, BUT since evil is a big part of this life, people have changed all that to achieve their lively goals .. ie MONEY, POWER and ETC ... and these people are the servants of the Devil ..

both of you (V & Blackcat) were very true in one point, that people are using Religions to justify their short-comings ..but that doesn't mean that the very same people are the ones who created tho serve that purpose, they merely took advantage of it, just like anything good in this world, we take advantage of it and use it to get what we want.

if there is no gods, and no religions .. then why we die? i mean why cant we live forever? ... and why can't we talk to the dead? so they tell us what is happening after we die?

can't you see that these are RULES? the rule says that all MUST DIE? who crafted those rules??? and WHY???!!

OMG i can not believe that you can not see this .. it's so damn clear ...

may God "Allah" help you & show you the way ..

Peace
SRJ :)

Sakujo
12-04-2011, 05:26 AM

i have no idea how you concluded that from what i said LOL! .. here is my own version of the summary:

Religions are meant to guide people into how to live together peacefully and united .. and guide them how to achieve the best of this life, by knowing the truth about things .. so when they their journey comes to an end they find the eternal happiness in the after life. it's all about believe (Faith) & applying that believe on your daily life, BUT since evil is a big part of this life, people have changed all that to achieve their lively goals .. ie MONEY, POWER and ETC ... and these people are the servants of the Devil ..

both of you (V & Blackcat) were very true in one point, that people are using Religions to justify their short-comings ..but that doesn't mean that the very same people are the ones who created tho serve that purpose, they merely took advantage of it, just like anything good in this world, we take advantage of it and use it to get what we want.

if there is no gods, and no religions .. then why we die? i mean why cant we live forever? ... and why can't we talk to the dead? so they tell us what is happening after we die?

can't you see that these are RULES? the rule says that all MUST DIE? who crafted those rules??? and WHY???!!

OMG i can not believe that you can not see this .. it's so damn clear ...

may God "Allah" help you & show you the way ..

Peace
SRJ :)

The_Black_Cat
12-04-2011, 12:11 PM
so you are saying that 2 Billions Muslim around the globe are terrorists ??

lol naaah just a little misguided......most of them got stuck like a thousand years ago (maybe longer) if you look at afghanistan especially.....is like going back in time....totally retarded.

they just released a woman there after a few years in prison......

her crime?

she got raped.....

here sentence?

after all these years now she has to marry the person that raped her on top of that!?

yea.....you religious types are so much further evolved than anyone else.......NOT!!

The_Black_Cat
12-04-2011, 12:17 PM
we started using fairytales when we found out religion is a bunch of bullshit.......made by humans to dominate other humans

anyone who has had history in school (not the religious /twisted versions) can check this.........

ever wondered you might be totally misguided and maybe you're the one without a clue on this matter?

religions are man made....everyone knows

and stories from your religions from heaven (...!?) are based upon egyptian and sumerian stories like the ones about horus/isis are similar to jesus and the ones about gilgamesh are similar to noach.....

they are all just fairytales......made....by....men

The_Black_Cat
12-04-2011, 12:18 PM
road signs are also meant to guide people....also man made ;)

Sakujo
12-04-2011, 04:46 PM
ok, if you we keep on arguing about this just for the sake of proving one another wrong, we wont get any where lol ..

first of all let me say, that i completely agree with you on the afghanistan subject, and the incident that you have mentioned happening there, even though i have no prove of it, but i can easily believe that such a shit can happen in such a place.
but again in the same story i have mentioned before, merely some stupid men changing the rules of the religion to suite their agendas.

but let me make this clear for you, there is no text in Qur'an nor a Rule that says a raped woman should be jailed lol .. and then forced to marry the guy who raped her :|
in Islam if a guy rapes a woman, he gets sentenced to death .. no joke about it!

btw most of us are not stuck 1000 years ago lol, i sleep in a house in a bed under a blanket, not in a tent, i have a car, and i don't raid camels, i go to college and i have girls as my classmates, and women are my teachers lol ..
i have a computer hooked to an internet, and i play a mafia game loool .. and that is how MOST of us Muslims are .. not like how you described us lol...

of course i have wondered before, if am right about my religion .. but only ended up solidifying my believe even more than before.. because the proves are way too many .. just look around ya .. infact no, don't look that far, look at yourself and you will know for sure that is what you are, is nothing but a work of God.

you need to stop jumping facts and answer my Question as i answered all of yours... or you can not do that? i bet you don't have a reasonable answer for that one ..

anyway .. best of luck to ya :D

The_Black_Cat
12-05-2011, 12:18 PM
sure bro....what question was it exactly?

The_Black_Cat
12-05-2011, 12:19 PM
btw proof is something you can touch, see, examine....not something you feel

MrWorker
12-05-2011, 05:00 PM
NOBODY !

Offends the great mushroom GOD ! and gets away with it.

Sakujo
12-06-2011, 04:16 AM
hello, V

that's exactly the big challenge about believe, you can not see god, angels, and stuff .. but you can see other proves laying around you all over ..

i bet you can see yourself lol .. think who created you? don't tell me your mom and dad lol ... that will lead me to ask
who created the first man and woman on earth?

and i know you will give me the "Evolution Theory" answer .. so i will ask you the Question that i have been asking for so long now with no one being able to answer it ..

If there is no god whatsoever .. and we humans are the ultimate creatures .. then why we couldn't figure out a way to stop death?
why our existence on earth is something that we can not control? who created death? why can't we talk to the dead so they tell us what is going on after we die?

and most importantly .. why we all MUST age and Die for one reason or another?

to me it looks like our existence on this earth are bound by a set of rules ... including that all must die .. the question that you should ask yourself is, who did set those rules .. and WHY!?

The_Black_Cat
12-06-2011, 11:20 AM
hello, V

that's exactly the big challenge about believe, you can not see god, angels, and stuff .. but you can see other proves laying around you all over ..

i bet you can see yourself lol .. think who created you? don't tell me your mom and dad lol ... that will lead me to ask
who created the first man and woman on earth?

and i know you will give me the "Evolution Theory" answer .. so i will ask you the Question that i have been asking for so long now with no one being able to answer it ..

If there is no god whatsoever .. and we humans are the ultimate creatures .. then why we couldn't figure out a way to stop death?
why our existence on earth is something that we can not control? who created death? why can't we talk to the dead so they tell us what is going on after we die?

and most importantly .. why we all MUST age and Die for one reason or another?

to me it looks like our existence on this earth are bound by a set of rules ... including that all must die .. the question that you should ask yourself is, who did set those rules .. and WHY!?

you cheeky b......, that's more than one question ;)

and i never said anything along the line 'humans are the ultimate creatures'....just for the record

and thank you for answering most of the questions yourself.....that leaves me with the "control" and "death" issue

first of all....why think of a god as a he and not a she? why think of god as one who is controlling universe....why not just this planet? since god is irrelevant for our lives here but this planet isn't......

control: we can control our existence to some extend on this planet....but we won't....because most think god will provide anyway and that's the flaw of "god".....we leave responsibility for our actions with him/her since he/she is almighty right? while we should make ourselves 100% responsible for our actions.....i hate all the religious dogma's that prevent people from any sane thought.

death: imagine we solved that.....man wouldn't it be crowded on this planet then? and who would want to talk to dead people?

and yea....those rules are called laws of physics........not rules by god (and if he/she gave us rules it's the 10 he gave to moses right? why not try and obey them first before moving on? ;))

in the past we didn't understand thunder....so we said it had to be a god....same with lightning and rain and wind....now we know it's the weather influenced by rotations of this planet

The_Black_Cat
12-06-2011, 11:23 AM
any other setting and most religious peeps would be in psychiatric hospital because they all believe in an imaginary friend......

Sakujo
12-06-2011, 12:07 PM
let me Quote:

control: we can control our existence to some extend on this planet .. so you admit that you actually don't fully control our existence on this planet .. so we don't know when we will be dead or how .. so we can NOT avoid it ..

death: imagine we solved that.....man wouldn't it be crowded on this planet then?
so you are saying that someone wise have figured that if people wont die then it would be crowded .. Who decided that for us?? did we humans created death to get rid of this problem???

these rules goes way beyond the "laws of physics" .. because even those can not explain these things lol ..

MrWorker
12-06-2011, 04:22 PM
God is not a he or she. Its just a IT like a spirit but saying 'he' is just f-ing simple to say mate. Dont look to deep into stuff youll end up going mental.

Some people believe that the universe is a giant cobweb and a spider is the god. Whos to say its not ?

The_Black_Cat
12-06-2011, 11:36 PM
sakujo...mrworker....mrworker....sakujo....you might like eachother....you both lost your minds.

[@sakujo: earlier we needed a god to explain the thunder.......now you need one to explain anything else you don't fully understand? go study.....instead of blaming everything you don't understand on some god...i like you but you sound ridiculous]

Sakujo
12-07-2011, 07:32 AM
sakujo...mrworker....mrworker....sakujo....you might like eachother....you both lost your minds.

[@sakujo: earlier we needed a god to explain the thunder.......now you need one to explain anything else you don't fully understand? go study.....instead of blaming everything you don't understand on some god...i like you but you sound ridiculous]

LOL @ the first part of this post ..
haha i really wasn't trying to mess up with what you believe in or not, merely stating my point of view, and defending my believes, but it became a habit in me that i miss-represent my case could be because English is my 2nd language .. it's why i don't get into Religion-Related arguments .. i should stick with subjects related to football matters "Soccer To The Americans" LOL!

as for the "Go Study" part lol .. that's the thing for me, the more i study the more i solidify my believe lol .. you may or may not believe this, but i study Medicine in real life LOL! and the more i go further in this branch of science i end up believing in Allah "God" even MORE!

believe me, i wasn't trying to make ya a believer or something lol .. that a no man can do for you, but mark my words, there will come a time in your life where you will get your message or awakening call and you will re-consider your current stand, but it will be up to just you to decided where you will go.

Good Luck :)
Peace & Regards
SRJ!

The_Black_Cat
12-07-2011, 10:25 AM
i don't like dogma's so i doubt that will ever happen....god will most likely forgive me for that ;)

and how's that exactly? you saw someone's heart and it said "made by allah"?

The_Black_Cat
12-07-2011, 10:25 AM
peace anyway :)

Sakujo
12-07-2011, 09:00 PM
i don't like dogma's so i doubt that will ever happen....god will most likely forgive me for that ;)

and how's that exactly? you saw someone's heart and it said "made by allah"?

hahaahah .. this post made me laugh .. XD .. you are funny!

no no it's not like that, what i meant is looking at how our bodies work, the mechanism behind the smallest actions we make .. it's just mind blowing .. look at the HIV virus for instance ..

from all the millions of cells in our bodies, it chooses just one cell to attack, "T-Helper Lymphocyte" which is btw the most important cell in the immunity system, it's the cell responsible for both immune responses ie "humoral immunity" and cellular immunity which basically kills foreing cells .. and the first one is the one responsible for producing antibodies ..

meaning by attacking this cell our bodies remains with no defenses .. which also means, that a minor disease like flu can actually KILL US...

how did a small tiny & brainless creature knew where to hit? and why did this virus chosen this cell to attack? who teach it and showed it the way? lol ..

stuff like that ..

MrWorker
12-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Ive never been a church goer or anything like that. But ive always naturally believed in god. Sure science can explain the ingredients and sht behind stuff. But thats all the work of god, Whenever i need something and mean it and ask for it god gives me it the litle things.
But i agree organised religion is abit too muc BUT the morality side of it is good.

Even if you dont believe this. I alws ave a saying.

f we came from nothing then whats to stop us from comming from noting again

The_Black_Cat
12-08-2011, 11:15 AM
how did a small tiny & brainless creature knew where to hit? and why did this virus chosen this cell to attack? who teach it and showed it the way? lol ..

stuff like that ..

although i share your fascination for such things i don't think god/allah/jahweh/jehovah whatever whispered to that little cell to attack this or that.....it's a thing of trial and error i believe.

The_Black_Cat
12-08-2011, 11:15 AM
sheer "luck" (..) in other words....

Sakujo
12-09-2011, 09:01 AM
although i share your fascination for such things .

dear God, we finally agreed on something .... this calls for a celebration !!!!!!!!!!!!
non-alcoholic drinks for everybody on me :D

The_Black_Cat
12-09-2011, 11:31 AM
-chuckles-

sorry to be "weird" again but i'll take a glass of wine ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hstB9RlHd6M

The_Black_Cat
12-09-2011, 11:32 AM
i believe in life.....and this planet and it's diversity....only thing i care about.

MrWorker
12-09-2011, 08:20 PM
Even if nothing does exist after death, I mean obviously it does because its in the bible. But if it didnt i still think theres hope in nothing because atleast your finally away from this mad unjust world. Death is a luxury not a curse. Everyone should have a chance at life by right. But once their born and their want to kill themselves then thats their own choice.

PS heal the world is best.

GOD IS GREAT !!!!!

But if we really did come from nothing ( which does seem daft ) then whats to stop us comming again ?. I also think that everyone gets one life per universe cycle so basically the univeres blows up and then creates planets and life n shit. Then it dies out the black holes suck everything up and then they die out and eventually it comes to nothing again and then after time it all blows up again and it all happenes again. WoooHOOOO !.

The_Black_Cat
12-10-2011, 12:56 AM
Even if nothing does exist after death, I mean obviously it does because its in the bible.

i thought you said you didn't believe in the bible....only god.

you're a funny guy....lol

The_Black_Cat
12-10-2011, 12:56 AM
tbh i stopped reading after that ;)

MrWorker
12-10-2011, 09:17 AM
Its because really you know iam right.

jumpstyle
12-10-2011, 10:59 AM
Gaddafi was a good guy not working in NWO : New World order !

The_Black_Cat
12-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Its because really you know iam right.

no because i found enough flaws in your story after just one phrase.......

MrWorker
12-10-2011, 01:30 PM
You should read it all. You'll find it interesting you might even agree with it. Since your a open minded (Agnostic) person.

The_Black_Cat
12-12-2011, 01:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8

BANG
12-12-2011, 03:04 PM
To : Leo XXX In Regards to :At least Gadaffi ensured peace and control. US boosted and provoked the rebels and armed them. Quite disgusting! Now there's no peace in Libya. Libya will become a shitty place just like Iraq .. courtesy - USA

[B]American girls and American guys, will always stand up and salute.
We'll always recognize, when we see ol' glory flying,
There's a lot of men dead,
So we can sleep in peace at night when we lay down our heads.
My daddy served in the army where he lost his right eye,
But he flew a flag out in our yard 'til the day that he died.
He wanted my mother, my brother, my sister and me.
To grow up and live happy in the land of the free.

Now this nation that I love is fallin' under attack.
A mighty sucker-punch came flying in from somewhere in the back.
Soon as we could see clearly through our big black eye,
Man, we lit up your world like the fourth of July.

Hey, Uncle Sam put your name at the top of his list,
And the Statue of Liberty started shaking her fist.
And the eagle will fly and it's gonna be hell,
When you hear Mother Freedom start ringing her bell.
And it'll feel like the whole wide world is raining down on you.
Ah, brought to you, courtesy of the red, white and blue.

Instrumental break.

Oh, justice will be served and the battle will rage:
This big dog will fight when you rattle his cage.
An' you'll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A.
'Cos we'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American way.

Hey, Uncle Sam put your name at the top of his list,
And the Statue of Liberty started shaking her fist.
And the eagle will fly and it's gonna be hell,
When you hear Mother Freedom start ringing her bell.
And it'll feel like the whole wide world is raining down on you.
Ah, brought to you, courtesy of the red, white and blue.

Oh, oh.
Of the red, white and blue.
Oh, hey, oh.
Of my Red, White and Blue.

GO Fuck Yourself !

The_Black_Cat
12-13-2011, 11:14 AM
USA...? isn't that that country partially owned by chinese communists? ;)

Chance
12-14-2011, 01:18 AM

Hush up woman. You may be smart but youre not convincing me that this shit is all profit. You are so wrong. Religion is a misused self rightious bullshit that dictates the masses. Controlling the mass requires money and a reason to be good. Do you not know what it was like 100 years ago when people abandoned their churches for westrrn civilization? Now once we go back to civiloty you see the.profiteers take over. Religion isnt all about money

Scrappy
12-14-2011, 07:23 AM
Can't believe this thread is still going... crazy!!

Sakujo
12-14-2011, 09:23 AM
Can't believe this thread is still going... crazy!!
started by talking about Gaddafi
then about Al-Qada
then Turks and England and Scotland lol ..
then Jesus
then Islam
communist and some other stuff some where in between
and now we are talking religion in general lol ..

i vote for WWII as our next subject .. who's with me?

The_Black_Cat
12-14-2011, 11:30 AM
ww2 was boring....what about ww3?

.... vs ....?

(usa vs china)
(black vs white....or together vs chinese :P)
(christians/hindu's vs muslims)

so many options....

Bones
12-14-2011, 03:00 PM
He was a pure bred asshole probably got along with hussein. im sure they were butt buddies People say he was defiant to the end. The video i saw him in, i thought he was kinda scared. So those who said he fought to the end. Really he was just a scared old man in the end. Got gut shot then took one to the head i hear. That sounds real defiant lol Another asshole down
And whats up with Pakistan?"Oh we did not know he was here, We only gave him some blankets and food"

MrWorker
12-14-2011, 07:41 PM
Gaddafi has ''bin lade-n''.

Binladen shooted gaddafis shit.

LouieTheQuack
12-14-2011, 07:58 PM
I hate this subject, coz i go nuts. I hate USA's fuckin' president obama! Yea, small capital even tho it's name. Gaddafi made utopia, buuuuut great amount of jelaousy and fear that obama was consuming just by lookin' at that Gaddafi's utiopia got Gaddafi killed. That's a lesson for all of you, don't be good or you gonna be killed. At end of all that, obama got Nobel prize for peace? See where i'm goin'?

Pardon my english, my vocabulary isn't to be proud of.

Sakujo
12-15-2011, 12:44 AM
He was a pure bred asshole probably got along with hussein. im sure they were butt buddies People say he was defiant to the end. The video i saw him in, i thought he was kinda scared. So those who said he fought to the end. Really he was just a scared old man in the end. Got gut shot then took one to the head i hear. That sounds real defiant lol Another asshole down
And whats up with Pakistan?"Oh we did not know he was here, We only gave him some blankets and food"

let me add to you that his last words were something like;

"Haram Alikom" i can not translate this into English, but it means that he were asking the people assaulting him for mercy but not in blunt way .. but what he said means asking for Mercy!

Sakujo
12-15-2011, 12:47 AM
I hate this subject, coz i go nuts. I hate USA's fuckin' president obama! Yea, small capital even tho it's name. Gaddafi made utopia, buuuuut great amount of jelaousy and fear that obama was consuming just by lookin' at that Gaddafi's utiopia got Gaddafi killed. That's a lesson for all of you, don't be good or you gonna be killed. At end of all that, obama got Nobel prize for peace? See where i'm goin'?

Pardon my english, my vocabulary isn't to be proud of.

i think your Vocabulary isn't the thing you shouldn't be proud of, it's how little you know about Gaddafi ....

Sakujo
12-15-2011, 12:53 AM

.... vs ....?

(usa vs china)

so many options....

interesting ..

i think the more realistic choice will be

Iran/Syria/Lebanon backed up by the communist forces "Russia - China" on one front
&
USA/Israel on the other front ..

Pity how Americans bound their fate with the Israeli .. there will be no peace in the middle-east and shit will soon hit the fan their and it will lead to a world war, coz without KSA's Oil USA will Crumble ...

a really screwed up days awaits the people of this planet lol ..

Chance
12-15-2011, 05:59 AM
OutAnd thats why I am still in the military. To protect and defend innocent people.For as llong as muslims blaim the masses of america for leaders they cant even communicate transparently. Wars not the answer the answer is getting the pigs out of power and to end globalization. But you arabs and us americans cant work together with these leaders. Start your war and america will too kid. Lives for war is not civilized.

LouieTheQuack
12-15-2011, 06:24 AM
i think your Vocabulary isn't the thing you shouldn't be proud of, it's how little you know about Gaddafi ....

One question, where are you from?

LouieTheQuack
12-15-2011, 06:45 AM
Nah, forget about it. This is internet, you can be from anywhere you want. Sayin' that i know little 'bout Gaddafi won't help with situation. This is analogy to "pictures or it didn't happen". ;p Anyways, Gaddafi made what he made, i don't wanna pull list of what he gave to students, to his people, to his country. obama's deeds?

Chance
12-16-2011, 05:36 AM

.... vs ....?

(usa vs china)

so many options....

The queen, the states and turkey and israel and some of the eu.countries vs iran back by asia the.only thing they forgot is we have corn fed the.israelis. nuff said

Bones
12-16-2011, 05:37 AM
On the last part of the paragraph i was talking about osama binladen.

Do u think that that the pakistanian people new Osama was Hiding in town?

Chance
12-16-2011, 05:38 AM

.... vs ....?

(usa vs china)

so many options....

The queen, the states and turkey and israel and some of the eu countries vs iran backed by asia the.only thing they forgot is we have corn fed the.israelis. nuff said

The_Black_Cat
12-16-2011, 10:59 AM
On the last part of the paragraph i was talking about osama binladen.

Do u think that that the pakistanian people new Osama was Hiding in town?

yes i'm even prepared to state they were hiding him.....

Sakujo
12-16-2011, 12:04 PM
Nah, forget about it. This is internet, you can be from anywhere you want. Sayin' that i know little 'bout Gaddafi won't help with situation. This is analogy to "pictures or it didn't happen". ;p Anyways, Gaddafi made what he made, i don't wanna pull list of what he gave to students, to his people, to his country. obama's deeds?

hahaha that's right .. you should take the Question back, coz it seemed like you realized that am from Libya .. and i lived my whole life in it and have seen it all ..

if you don't know what the fuck are you talking about, please DO NOT .. i can bet that you are from one of them communist countries or African ones that always defend Gaddafi because he drawn you with Libyan Oil Money .. where his people are fucked up.

buddy, do you know that Libya produces 2mil barrels of oil per day, and we have 2k long coast, mind you the tourist spots of the country and the gold mines and etc ..

and where are only 6mil in population lol .. yet the ave income to the normal Libyan is 350LDs .. that is less than 200$ haha
do you know that now in this year of 2011 Libya still doesn't have ZIP codes and street addresses .... ?? when i want to invite someone over to my house i have to describe my house by stupid land-marks so they don't get lost .. because there is no street addresses hahah..

don't let me start about the Schools, colleges, hospitals, and etc .. it's horrible ...

do you know that when you have a good & legal business in here, and starts making good money out of it, one of his sons or relatives will come to you and ask you to make him your partner or else he will just take it all from you .. hhahahaha ..

so please .. just don't talk about shit you don't know SHIT about ..

LouieTheQuack
12-16-2011, 11:59 PM
I'm actually from Serbia. Anyways...

Muammar Gaddafi's contribution to the people of Libya:

1. All the newly weds people of Libya used to get about 50,000 dollars from Government to lead a very happy life.

2. Home is the basic right of every citizen of Libya.

3. There was no electricity bill in Libiya. Electricity was free in Libya.

4. No interest loan for the people of Libya according to Law. Gaddafi was against interest since interest is forbidden in Islam.

5. Gaddafi has increased the literacy rate from 25% to 83%. Education expenses in Government universities are free in Libya.

6. Medical expenses in Government hospitals was free in Libya.

7. The price of the patrol was 0.14 cents in Libya. Yes we all know Libya has got good petroleum resources. But the price seems to be too low. Isn't it?

8. When Libyan citizen wants to buy a car, Government used to subsidized 50% of the price of the car. 50%? sounds great!

9. A huge bread used to cost only 15 cents in Libya.

10. The GDP per capita of Libya is very high. Over 15,000 us dollars. Purchasing power was very high compare to the GDP.

11. The economy of Libya was improving rapidly. In 2010 it had 10% growth. It has not external debts. It also has the reserves amount of 150+ billion dollars.

12. Unemployment fees were given from the government until the person finds a Job.

13. A Libyan mother used to get 5000 us dollars for giving birth a child.

The_Black_Cat
12-17-2011, 12:30 AM
yea he did that because he was a great guy....not because he was afraid of the people.

with the income from oil (and the few people living in Libya) he could of done a thousand times better than that....he did not however.

MrWorker
12-17-2011, 12:19 PM
If gaddafi was just a great comrade leader then why did the majority of libya raise up against him.

Gaddafi was a racist sectarian he hated white people he sided with black africans to kill white farmers in the white genocide of africa. and he always plotted terroist acts against the west and europe ESPECIALLY britian.

Justice as been done. That animal deserved nothing more then to be humiliated and killed in public.

And soon all other twats like him will fall next is mugabe. Hang that bastard upside down and throw darts at his head.

LouieTheQuack
12-17-2011, 12:25 PM
Exactly!

My point was to show distinction between "usual" presidents, even in Serbia and Bosnia, with Gaddafi. Nobody didn't get as much as people in Libya. However, there is no perfect leader. So, here and there someone from those people on high functions will put a little cash on side for himself. As Serbs would say, you gotta think on you ass first, then on people around you.