PDA

View Full Version : Yo mama so......................

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:02 AM
Yo mama so stupid she went to the orthodontist to get a blue tooth

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:03 AM
Yo mama so stupid she got locked in a mattress store and slept on the floor

Crazy
10-26-2011, 05:04 AM
Yo momma so ugly when obama saw her he called security to tackle her and get her away from her said she was a discrace to society lol

LK
10-26-2011, 05:04 AM
Yo mama so fat that on her drivers licence it says PTO picture continued on the other side ...

Owww shiiiiiitttt

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:05 AM
Yo mama so stupid that when robbers came in and stole her television, she ran after them yelling, "Wait! You forgot the remote!"

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:06 AM
Lmao wow this is the best thread ever guys

Crazy
10-26-2011, 05:07 AM
hell yeah! time to rap :P

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:08 AM
Yo mama so fat when she takes a shower, her feet don't get wet

LK
It sucks. Iofficiallyhatethisthread

BFLY
Ok go you first

LK
10-26-2011, 05:09 AM
Yo mama so fat you have to roll her in flour just to find her wet spot

BFLY
@LK Hey dont be like that LMAO HAHAHAHAHHA I love you sexy girl

Crazy
Yo momma so poor she had to check in the sewers just to find some pennies lol

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:10 AM
Yo mama so fat people accused her of causing the earthquake in Japan

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:10 AM
Time for a rap battttttttttttttttttttttttllllllllllllllllllllllll eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LK
10-26-2011, 05:11 AM
Crazy dude are u making these up yourself?

LK
& yeeeeah I love u too BFLY..

BFLY
Has anybody seen Santa?

Crazy
10-26-2011, 05:13 AM
Yes I am making these up myself lol

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:13 AM
Oh ohh I think Crazy is getting ready to bless us with his lyrics of destruction. You want a intro dude?

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:15 AM
Stepping to the mic we got The C to the R to the A to the Z to the muthafuckin Y. Itssssssssss Crazy Bitchesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

lmao you like that intro?

LK
Yeeeeah stick to rapping dude, your jokes suck but I still love u ..

for the record im the only one thats allowed to say u suck

LK
Dont you know he loco!!!!!!!!

DEVILS_HITMAN
YO MAMA is so fat she uses a mattress for a maxi pad

PaOLO1307
10-26-2011, 05:16 AM
Yo mama so ugly she looked at me and I ran away

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:17 AM
LMAO But you know there always talking about yo mama what about .................................................. .................................................. ........................ YO DADDDY

Yo daddy so gay. I called him a fag and he chased me wit his purple purse

PaOLO1307
10-26-2011, 05:17 AM
Yo mam so fat she went to buy a car and ended with 5 ton truck

PaOLO1307
10-26-2011, 05:18 AM
Yo mama so stupid she looked in the dictionary to find a word in the thesarus

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:18 AM
Yo daddy so dumb he jumped the fence when the gate was open LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PaOLO1307
10-26-2011, 05:19 AM
Yo mama so religiously stupid she said she saw god in her underwear

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:20 AM
Yo daddy is so gay, on his license under sex it says anal

LK
10-26-2011, 05:21 AM
You guys are really going to town with these jokes lol

-_-

Crazy
10-26-2011, 05:22 AM
Alright you want an introduction here I go so lyrical it's miracle spiritual suck a dick fuck you prick i'm fucking sick with it this isn't what it seems I be living the dream life and i'm just repping team BFLY let me get in between those thighs haha you can shut the fuck up keep your words to yourself you suck up what the fucks up with all these wanna bes honestly I don't know but I got money to blow oh oh yeah this is our forum ima make all these bitches pass out when i'm done pour em some water toss it on your face i'm too good to get replaced RU in this bitch we on top we got first place got the gold behold fucking crazy fucking amazing got girls hearts racing i'll knock you out when you wake up you'll need to be retracing your steps right to left don't f with me cuz i'm an f-ing g so f-ing please tell me something if you wanna battle me

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:24 AM
Ummmmmmmmmmm that was alittle explicit there buddy. LMAO But damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Crazy letting it be known RU IS IN THE BUILDING BITCHES

PaOLO1307
10-26-2011, 05:30 AM
Alright you want an introduction here I go so lyrical it's miracle spiritual suck a dick fuck you prick i'm fucking sick with it this isn't what it seems I be living the dream life and i'm just repping team BFLY let me get in between those thighs haha you can shut the fuck up keep your words to yourself you suck up what the fucks up with all these wanna bes honestly I don't know but I got money to blow oh oh yeah this is our forum ima make all these bitches pass out when i'm done pour em some water toss it on your face i'm too good to get replaced RU in this bitch we on top we got first place got the gold behold fucking crazy fucking amazing got girls hearts racing i'll knock you out when you wake up you'll need to be retracing your steps right to left don't f with me cuz i'm an f-ing g so f-ing please tell me something if you wanna battle me

That was cute, laughable, and funny.. That's all you brute I am now closer to staffable then your right handed bunny. Hopping around looking at me like your gunna say sumthin about me, this is craftable, I am adaptable to the game you play, I feel sothing funny, in my tummy as I write more about you. This is nothing conpared to what I am preparong for the stuff your running your barrels off for, chasing the playa around, and hating the sound, when its really the game that's turned around, so, stop debating with me about this rebpund from your style that's so madly frowned upon, I see your just a clown sitting there trying to make me laugh at you. Hahahahahahaha Mission accomplished, I have been crowned, by more than your eyes can see, you sit ontop of the gold I made for thee, I have molded thisa story. So, BEHOLD!

LK
10-26-2011, 05:31 AM
RU in the HIZZAYYY

Crazy
10-26-2011, 05:35 AM
And most of yall gotta alot of talk you saying shit but doing nothing about it I think you need to walk I got eyes like a hawk I know you like cock rock hard bitches be yelling out my name CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! cuz ima mother fucking rockstar so who want to step in the plate with the great Beast you you you I'll take all of you out you might have a chance hmmm maybe nah not really I been a bitch lately fucking your lady I didn't do it she made me cuz she likes me no hiding the truth i'm fucking untouchable bulletproof raise the roof got some goods new for you here you go "FUCK YOU!" hope you liked it i'm the best you know you envy me don't fight it unless you want to be my enemy you don't got enough energy to destroy me kill me fat fuck free willy quit acting silly white trash hill billy miley cyrus I fucked your mom fuck she gave me a virus I can do this all day timeless BFLY and LK the finest

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:36 AM
That was cute, laughable, and funny.. That's all you brute I am now closer to staffable then your right handed bunny. Hopping around looking at me like your gunna say sumthin about me, this is craftable, I am adaptable to the game you play, I feel sothing funny, in my tummy as I write more about you. This is nothing conpared to what I am preparong for the stuff your running your barrels off for, chasing the playa around, and hating the sound, when its really the game that's turned around, so, stop debating with me about this rebpund from your style that's so madly frowned upon, I see your just a clown sitting there trying to make me laugh at you. Hahahahahahaha Mission accomplished, I have been crowned, by more than your eyes can see, you sit ontop of the gold I made for thee, I have molded thisa story. So, BEHOLD!

Oh wow looks like we have a challenger. PaOLO1307 stepping to mic. He wants the crown. How is going Crazy going to come back at him stay tuned people and find out.

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:37 AM
And most of yall gotta alot of talk you saying shit but doing nothing about it I think you need to walk I got eyes like a hawk I know you like cock rock hard bitches be yelling out my name CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! cuz ima mother fucking rockstar so who want to step in the plate with the great Beast you you you I'll take all of you out you might have a chance hmmm maybe nah not really I been a bitch lately fucking your lady I didn't do it she made me cuz she likes me no hiding the truth i'm fucking untouchable bulletproof raise the roof got some goods new for you here you go "FUCK YOU!" hope you liked it i'm the best you know you envy me don't fight it unless you want to be my enemy you don't got enough energy to destroy me kill me fat fuck free willy quit acting silly white trash hill billy miley cyrus I fucked your mom fuck she gave me a virus I can do this all day timeless BFLY and LK the finest

DING DING DING and Crazy comes back with a 1, 2 letting yall know he aint going out like that. Sombody turn the ac on cause its getting hot in here.

LK
10-26-2011, 05:39 AM
Paolo1307, You better start prayin to god that he send you to heaven
You dont want to step into this kinda hell
It will have u feelin worse than your mom when the condom fell
thats right kid u were a mistake, your fake
whered u get your crown? Im sorry but crazy bout to shut ur shit down!

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:43 AM
WHOA WHOA AND THE SEXY LADY HAS SPOKEN. Paolo where you at you got good competitors here ready to eat you alive. Well maybe not eat you alive but you know what I mean.
WHERE YOU AT WHERE YOU AT. You stepped into the ring now you got to show us what you working with.

Crazy
10-26-2011, 05:44 AM
PaOLO1307 really that's what you got for a back shot that's not even compared what i'm about to come up with at least I can make up something that's better then yours yes BFLY i'll show you whats in store oh yeah here comes more lol your a joke don't fuck with me i'll make you choke have a stroke the beast has fucking awoke do you really think you can keep up think of the things that I do? you don't have to lie dude if you wanna quit cuz you can't spit shit I can spit spit in your face give you a taste of my medicine then again I really don't want to embarrass so this is what ima do let you slide this one time cuz you can't rhyme or rap you fucking suck this should be a crime get this weak fuck you better duck before he gets struct hope you die get hit by a truck I don't give a fuck we can go on for days never giving up if I was you I would shut the fuck up

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:45 AM
As we wait for these lovely people to respond sit back and let the sounds of Santigold take you there. Now a word from our sponsor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeM2Xw7ZP5Y

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:49 AM
PaOLO1307 really that's what you got for a back shot that's not even compared what i'm about to come up with at least I can make up something that's better then yours yes BFLY i'll show you whats in store oh yeah here comes more lol your a joke don't fuck with me i'll make you choke have a stroke the beast has fucking awoke do you really think you can keep up think of the things that I do? you don't have to lie dude if you wanna quit cuz you can't spit shit I can spit spit in your face give you a taste of my medicine then again I really don't want to embarrass so this is what ima do let you slide this one time cuz you can't rhyme or rap you fucking suck this should be a crime get this weak fuck you better duck before he gets struct hope you die get hit by a truck I don't give a fuck we can go on for days never giving up if I was you I would shut the fuck up

Damnnn papi them is fighting words. I like it alot ;). Paolo where you at. Are you gone? No response in the next 5 will officially mean you threw in the towel. I know you not going out like that.

Will Crazy still keep the crown. Will Paolo show up and hit him with a few lines? Only time will tell people. Stay tuned in.

PaOLO1307
10-26-2011, 05:50 AM
I'm stepping into this no ones got my back I'm friendless, si feel sickness steppin to my wits yet, no ones here to stop me from spilling yoir guts all over the mirror, stepping to the fear that bring you here is only clear when you shed your tear, yes I am friendless in this with no one at my back yes, because they know I got the wits to stick you three times more withoit your wishlist, give me some more, you little whore, ill show you the door, after I shear your drawers out of your stores, you wanbt some chores? Fuck boy, you've heard nothing withouyt me, on the beat. What's that? I heard your next cheat.

PaOLO1307
10-26-2011, 05:51 AM
Yea I've got this, one step at a time, I break out what's rightfully mine, stopping you in your rhyne, showing you the time! Its up, good bye, there the door, or, if you've got more, here's the key to the floor that I've kept secretly hidden.

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:53 AM
I'm stepping into this no ones got my back I'm friendless, si feel sickness steppin to my wits yet, no ones here to stop me from spilling yoir guts all over the mirror, stepping to the fear that bring you here is only clear when you shed your tear, yes I am friendless in this with no one at my back yes, because they know I got the wits to stick you three times more withoit your wishlist, give me some more, you little whore, ill show you the door, after I shear your drawers out of your stores, you wanbt some chores? Fuck boy, you've heard nothing withouyt me, on the beat. What's that? I heard your next cheat.

My my my Paolo is awake. Hes not going out like no sucker. Letin it be known he is here. LETS KEEP IT ROLLING Crazy you up.

BFLY
10-26-2011, 05:54 AM
Oh shit and Paolo is just going and going he wants that crown. Oh shit sound the alarms. LMAO HAHAHAHAH

PaOLO1307
10-26-2011, 05:57 AM
I'm waiting, listening, he's not araid, is he?

BFLY
10-26-2011, 06:00 AM
I'm waiting, listening, he's not araid, is he?

LMAO HAHAHAHA Oh we got a shit talker on board. LMAO hahahahahah He calling you OUt Crazy where you at?
In the words of bone crusher, "He aint never scared."

Crazy
10-26-2011, 06:01 AM
I hate to do this leave you clueless your a fool this is going to end it yes you will be offended anyone else BFLY please find me another cotendent I saw your shitty rap I read it if I was you I would regret it delete it fuck I can't believe it that's all you can say i'll fucking rip out your heart with my bare hands your gonna need friends call in a flare man you can't even talk shit but look what you did made me blow up like a rocket ship about to cause a disaster i'm your master you damn basterd I got bars and flows ask everybody they know I think you should go now oh how can you ever recover i'm a genious hope your brain gets fixed so you can discover the real truth your fucking useless with a dead soul time to celebrate bitches like I won the superbowl I got a gun i'll pull the trigger i'm crazy you'll never figure me out you don't know what i'm about I doubt you can make a come back from that been there done that I said something average duhh it was a trap look now you just got bitch slapped

BFLY
10-26-2011, 06:06 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn. Was that the knockout punch. It could be. I dont know how hes going to recover. Lets see.

PaOLO1307
10-26-2011, 06:13 AM
I hate to do this leave you clueless your a fool this is going to end it yes you will be offended anyone else BFLY please find me another cotendent I saw your shitty rap I read it if I was you I would regret it delete it fuck I can't believe it that's all you can say i'll fucking rip out your heart with my bare hands your gonna need friends call in a flare man you can't even talk shit but look what you did made me blow up like a rocket ship about to cause a disaster i'm your master you damn basterd I got bars and flows ask everybody they know I think you should go now oh how can you ever recover i'm a genious hope your brain gets fixed so you can discover the real truth your fucking useless with a dead soul time to celebrate bitches like I won the superbowl I got a gun i'll pull the trigger i'm crazy you'll never figure me out you don't know what i'm about I doubt you can make a come back from that been there done that I said something average duhh it was a trap look now you just got bitch slapped

Your shits weak, I've sent you down shit creak, fuck the disaster or rocket ship your after, all I have is laughter when I see your writting. Your no master, unless your genious is supposed invoke laughter, then of course you've got me at the heart beart, ill start to speak the truth about tediously looked after staff, they're a bunch of jokesd too, I guess you can say they are part of my laughter. I'm soul less, told you this, sold you on this, as you wrote it down you saw my reed float back into my saxophone. I've got a boat that to make you look wacker then a bloke holding the tax from your mom. Check the lyrics before you send this to your peers as your fearless battle that can't be lost unless he steers the switch and his peers is as influential and all scroutinenatal, the fruits of your mentalltoy are so demented they, they give me the sign that says send a fragment in, and blow your story and plays to end the show I am sorry , I haven't slept for days.

BFLY
10-26-2011, 06:17 AM
Its getting tough in here. There going word for word, verse for verse. Neither ready to give up. But only one person can hold the crown for today who will it be.

Ima great host.

PaOLO1307
10-26-2011, 06:19 AM
Ill brb I need a smoke, while a wait for this bloke,

Wanna toke?

BFLY
10-26-2011, 06:22 AM
LMAO hhahahahaha with that being said we here we have a nother word from our sponsor. We will brb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExC7J-WrScY

Crazy
10-26-2011, 06:34 AM
Wow you must of been doing some studying me and you mom and your girls cousins been cuddling while you work your brain I'm insane i'm not playig I got nothing to lose and nothing to gain it's my time to shine so let there be rai are Fucking serious delirious making me furious I'm just curious do you really think you can defeat me beat me looking like ET you fat ass don't eat me! I'm glad this is amusing you maybe your doing this to try to make yourself happy cuz when you were young your dad was abusing you I'm in the lead still your losing boooooo get off the stage this is my stage about to let out all my rage that's been locked up in a cage those were some big words did you google them? I'm fucking brutal cunt you should quit now save your lungs or get stung you can't run I'm doing shit and having fun you can say what you want but you'll never win it'll be a year past and you haven't one once now don't now please panic this will get ugly a fucking tragic I do this like magic you fucking savage feel like giving up yet? fiucking magget everybody is telling me to let him have it well you got it it's not it i'm
done I'm gonna bring you a whole lot of pain this round if you don't stop this will be my main thing cuz I'm the king this is my castle let's see what this weak guy can unravel please be able to come up with something nice or pay the price cuz i'm capable of ending your life feel like you being stabbed in the back with a knife I told you I won't stop so call the cops I will make you drop never flop never bluff damn this one was really rough someone shut your lips with superglue cuz your making a scene your lyrics are not even clean as mine are and I'm by far better then you can someone checkm me and I'll do me and you do you

BFLY
10-26-2011, 06:36 AM
Damn I think we have a winner. How can you compete with that Paolo? We will see.

BFLY
10-26-2011, 06:38 AM
I have to end this show for the time being but I will leave you with these wise words:

If you let other people determine your value, you'll always be under valued.

Be easy lovely people and let the soothing voice of Christopher Cross take you to that special place. LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQeqmNbA2Hs

PaOLO1307
10-26-2011, 06:48 AM
Wow you must of been doing some studying me and you mom and your girls cousins been cuddling while you work your brain I'm insane i'm not playig I got nothing to lose and nothing to gain it's my time to shine so let there be rai are Fucking serious delirious making me furious I'm just curious do you really think you can defeat me beat me looking like ET you fat ass don't eat me! I'm glad this is amusing you maybe your doing this to try to make yourself happy cuz when you were young your dad was abusing you I'm in the lead still your losing boooooo get off the stage this is my stage about to let out all my rage that's been locked up in a cage those were some big words did you google them? I'm fucking brutal cunt you should quit now save your lungs or get stung you can't run I'm doing shit and having fun you can say what you want but you'll never win it'll be a year past and you haven't one once now don't now please panic this will get ugly a fucking tragic I do this like magic you fucking savage feel like giving up yet? fiucking magget everybody is telling me to let him have it well you got it it's not it i'm
done I'm gonna bring you a whole lot of pain this round if you don't stop this will be my main thing cuz I'm the king this is my castle let's see what this weak guy can unravel please be able to come up with something nice or pay the price cuz i'm capable of ending your life feel like you being stabbed in the back with a knife I told you I won't stop so call the cops I will make you drop never flop never bluff damn this one was really rough someone shut your lips with superglue cuz your making a scene your lyrics are not even clean as mine are and I'm by far better then you can someone checkm me and I'll do me and you do you

Thanks for showing me your a fein, ill send that drug rihht into your jugular vein,my lyrics aren't clean, because I'm just obscene and I look llike waste of time for your brain, so here I sit waiting and thinking of another way to bring you pain, I may not be named crazy, by my lryics are just short of lazy, I am only a little bit hazy as I stared dazed at the long page of words that sent me through a maze. Your emotion overpower your intelligence, and its not the right one riningthe bell in your head. Shove the lead outside and say, I'm done with guy, I need a god to pray to. If I were to sell my lyrics all cleaned up without the red from the blood.. Ttheyd be worth millions overtop a beat and some sexy ladies. Ill take you to the end of your maze, by taking ut part of your pat, I will start by crowning myself king and telling everyone what new to sing. Showed you my bling, I am the king, swag this, go and tag that.

LK
10-26-2011, 07:22 AM
VoteBFLYsickestMC

gasmaskk
10-26-2011, 10:38 AM
So i looked at all this rapping shit, now ima habe to smack a bitch, i do not know any of ya but im gunna wreck this shit, both your bars were weak, in a fight yall would leak, stupid ass lyrics your spittin try to go brush your teeth, gasmaskk is the fucking champ, leave your asses cold and damp, i am so sick with it maybe you should check my temp, end your life drastically, end it with a huge ass scene, if you got a problem with me come and tell me g, im not one to play around, stand up and ima lay ya down, ima damn boss with my lyrics but im underground, its time for me to hit the top, yall arent ready to rock, im waiting for a dude to try tick tock tick tock.

Crazy
10-26-2011, 03:08 PM
You would where a gas mask from your mother's dirty ass make a ***** pass out you piece of trash slow down your coming too fast who the fuck did you ask to come in this my ring tick tock I told you bitches won't stop now it looks like I got another prob with this fake ass gasmask I'll be the last to stand and you bitch paolo why don't you go suck gasmask dick you gay fuck you better buckle up ima about to throw a real sucker punch I eat bitches like you for breakfast why don't you gay fags masturbate together to a chick flick with some big tits cuz it's the only thing you'll ever get damn now I gotta murder you both I hope your souls ain't lost when they trying to pick you guys up even to heaven or hell well farewell rest in piece you guys just talk I'm big time you guys just little league I can still kill it the realest mother fucker you ever seen 1 on 2 let's do it told you, you little bitch paolo you needed friends I didn't think you would bring your boyfriend in it now let me finish so you can continue to enjoy his little dick you little ***** I'm sick with it gasmask please don't help your lover you ain't in it

Crazy
10-26-2011, 03:13 PM
Btw it's have not habe learn how to spell LOL I think Paolo did even better then you and he's not even that good LMAO

BFLY
10-26-2011, 04:34 PM
VoteBFLYsickestMC

I love this girl. LMAO

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGG TMB TIME TO WAKE UP LAZY PEOPLE YOU CAN SLEEP WHEN YOU DIE

As you can clearly see Crazy still holds the crown any challengers betta step to the plate and let em know your here.

As for yo mama whose so dumb she thought taco bell was a mexican phone company. I got alittle somthing for her to get her morning groove on too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmZexg8sxyk&ob=av2n

Be back in a while beautiful people. Have a great day.

KingChris
10-26-2011, 05:10 PM
Yo mama so fat last time she seen a yellow bus with white kids in it, she yelled out "stop that twinkie"!

MUFFDADDY
10-26-2011, 05:30 PM
@LK
Thats because your mommas So fat, she rocks her self back to sleep, when she tries to get up in the Morning...wahahay!
@BFLY
ya mommas so skinny, she has to run round in the shower. :D..and before you say....my mum is dead, fat and sticks like a 2 day old kabab offf!
My Mums Best Quote;
"son I have never felt a man since i had you, YA BIG HEAD!"
My Dad Best Quote;
" Hows your mothers cunt, are YOU! all right"

PaOLO1307
10-26-2011, 07:06 PM
I love this girl. LMAO

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGG TMB TIME TO WAKE UP LAZY PEOPLE YOU CAN SLEEP WHEN YOU DIE

As you can clearly see Crazy still holds the crown any challengers betta step to the plate and let em know your here.

As for yo mama whose so dumb she thought taco bell was a mexican phone company. I got alittle somthing for her to get her morning groove on too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmZexg8sxyk&ob=av2n

Be back in a while beautiful people. Have a great day.

Crazy can talk shit all he wants, but he knows the balk is illeagual in the leaugue of the little leagues. You stalk me gasmask and make it seem like you are with me, whatever crazy, its obcious to me that you don't know how to read, let alone see what's, so how can you speak for the real? I know this reel has a hook on it, just waiting for your lady to give me a bite G. You don't want to fight me, I'm too bright see, your too wrong, your arms are fake, strtong? Nah my bong has more strength then your strngest arm.you dont give up because you keep repeating yourself, saying the same type of thing, stop defeating yourself, pick up the mic and sing, Something that has more bling than pike in it!

Crazy
10-26-2011, 07:32 PM
The only thing I'll sing is Crazy is the true king i'm not repeating nothing I'm just killling my prey whcih is you that I'm hunting so quit fronting stop butt fucking gasmask and get gasmask's dick out your here like family cuz I don't really think you can hear me are you deaf? When I'm done you won't even have nothing left clearly and your bed you sleep on will turn into your death bed and I'll show up to your funeral and have something to say that goes like this " ummm umm attention paolo was good he sucked at rapping but a good try no one will miss him were happy he ain't alive sincerely Crazy" what amazes me you still think you got a chance shaking now huh got ants in your pants your lyricals are ok but mines are more advance I won't quit till you collapse at least I make some sense some sense of humor is your brain alright RU_Retarded? Got a brain tumor if this was a competition you'll get fewer votes then me even if alot of viewers I'm the best you should of listened to the rumors kept your mouth shut cuz what you say is not gonna cut with what I'll say I done shit many times spit many lines some crazy rhymes which are deadly I'll make you have nightmares the new Freddy you ain't ready so be steady and let me do me if you really knew me you would leave me alone which is good for you killing you is nothing new I can sin and be saint I got skills that can make you faint please don't fall start an earthquake look what you did to Haiti I'm evil that's the way they made me and I know you hate me now so please step away from me and my crown and my throne and my chair and hear the sound of my heart pound as I bite back like a crazy hound I don't fuck around never go down by someone who's all alone you should stay with gasmask who's undergroud hahaha

PaOLO1307
10-26-2011, 07:51 PM
Bllah blahblah, my grind is this that, and uhhh? Uhhhh? Uhm? Kep those lips flappin duh, I might be laughing but, I am not done yet dawg. You've chewed into me preety hood, but that without me playing good. I know that I should step down, because as long as your alive ill never have that crown, you've told $me what would happen if I didn't show you the brown in my pants that came from eating your shit from the underground. I thought it was good, if you were fighting someone ready to back down. Surely your someone trying to be somebody that just doesn't measurr up to the words I speak, you want to defeat me? You will have to find me and kill $e, and do everything you explained so thouroughly.

I always mess with the best, because no one measures up to the test, I hate all the rest, and gasmask? He tries hard, but doesn't have what it takes to take me inside ill so long I'd reach his chest. He's cool, he ties too, but what really amazes me, is how yoy, crazy can use him so lazily by calling me gay with him. Chase ne around, in the circles I'm following you around in circles I'm going around in circles.. What are you driving? I am riding on my 2 feet with my heart beat, not yours, and my soul? Never dies. So once I'm dead ill reap havok on your whole operation, cause I know everything you have is stolen, ill chase you through the toll booth that divides the land off the free to the land of the sick, I am quick you'll have to be moving awfully quick to avoid the thick waves of dead souls chasding your old chauffeur. Faster you wi tell hi$, he's my master, I didn't want to adapt to him, because he said I was the source to his laughter! He wants me dead, he's in my head, I've gott get outta here beforee I fill myself full of lead! But how do you escape souls? you thought in your head, I wonder if they like bread. LmFAO! To be continued..

Jonnyscaletta
10-26-2011, 08:52 PM
yo momas so fat she fell in love and broke it

BFLY
10-26-2011, 09:39 PM
@LK
Thats because your mommas So fat, she rocks her self back to sleep, when she tries to get up in the Morning...wahahay!
@BFLY
ya mommas so skinny, she has to run round in the shower. :D..and before you say....my mum is dead, fat and sticks like a 2 day old kabab offf!
My Mums Best Quote;
"son I have never felt a man since i had you, YA BIG HEAD!"
My Dad Best Quote;
" Hows your mothers cunt, are YOU! all right"

I wasnt going to say any of that but yo mama is so stupid that she put 2 quarters in her ears and said shes listening to 50 cent.

Yo daddy is so gay, his tears are sperm. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

PaOLO1307
10-26-2011, 09:44 PM
Bllah blahblah, my grind is this that, and uhhh? Uhhhh? Uhm? Kep those lips flappin duh, I might be laughing but, I am not done yet dawg. You've chewed into me preety hood, but that without me playing good. I know that I should step down, because as long as your alive ill never have that crown, you've told $me what would happen if I didn't show you the brown in my pants that came from eating your shit from the underground. I thought it was good, if you were fighting someone ready to back down. Surely your someone trying to be somebody that just doesn't measurr up to the words I speak, you want to defeat me? You will have to find me and kill $e, and do everything you explained so thouroughly.

I always mess with the best, because no one measures up to the test, I hate all the rest, and gasmask? He tries hard, but doesn't have what it takes to take me inside ill so long I'd reach his chest. He's cool, he ties too, but what really amazes me, is how yoy, crazy can use him so lazily by calling me gay with him. Chase ne around, in the circles I'm following you around in circles I'm going around in circles.. What are you driving? I am riding on my 2 feet with my heart beat, not yours, and my soul? Never dies. So once I'm dead ill reap havok on your whole operation, cause I know everything you have is stolen, ill chase you through the toll booth that divides the land off the free to the land of the sick, I am quick you'll have to be moving awfully quick to avoid the thick waves of dead souls chasding your old chauffeur. Faster you wi tell hi$, he's my master, I didn't want to adapt to him, because he said I was the source to his laughter! He wants me dead, he's in my head, I've gott get outta here beforee I fill myself full of lead! But how do you escape souls? you thought in your head, I wonder if they like bread. LmFAO! To be continued..

No reply? Not even from BFLY! What's going on did someone die? Don't cry with ne, fly with me! I'm noy a stie within! Cmon give it a try, or three!

chicagocons
10-26-2011, 09:45 PM
Yo mama's ass is so fat, when she sits down she's three feet taller.

LK
10-26-2011, 09:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMuHtUDId0Y

BFLY
10-26-2011, 09:52 PM
No reply? Not even from BFLY! What's going on did someone die? Don't cry with ne, fly with me! I'm noy a stie within! Cmon give it a try, or three!

Sorry had to answer mail. *Clears her throat*

Coming back to you live and direct it is I Ms.Bfly So fly you can catch me in the sky. Getting this rap battle going for day 2. Yes yes yall we got the same 2 competitors going toe to toe for that number 1 spot.
Whose it going to be Crazy with his punchlines or Paolo with his deep lyrics only time will tell people. Waiting on a response from Mr.Crazy the bad ass himself.
Oh wait we have a honerable mention. Gasmask I hear you step back in the ring.
Stay tuned people :)

BFLY
10-26-2011, 09:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMuHtUDId0Y

Lil Kim is a beast isnt she. I always did like Lil Kim and I think rapping hands down Lil Kim all the way

PaOLO1307
10-26-2011, 09:58 PM
Sorry had to answer mail. *Clears her throat*

Coming back to you live and direct it is I Ms.Bfly So fly you can catch me in the sky. Getting this rap battle going for day 2. Yes yes yall we got the same 2 competitors going toe to toe for that number 1 spot.
Whose it going to be Crazy with his punchlines or Paolo with his deep lyrics only time will tell people. Waiting on a response from Mr.Crazy the bad ass himself.
Oh wait we have a honerable mention. Gasmask I hear you step back in the ring.
Stay tuned people :)

Aight, cool bfly, for the record, I was just guessing that you were a femle.

BFLY
10-26-2011, 10:29 PM
A little sumthing why we wait

Its ya girl bfly and yes I stay so fresh
cupcake with the filling call my game hostess
satisfaction guarentteed no stress
you the type of guy to walk by and break necks
you the best and if you wanna make a mess then
hit me up private message or you can send a tex
his mouth piece so wet yes he so fly like the ny jets
i can be ya secret lova on the unda
cant stop wont stop but I aint a yung gunna
to grown to play games so you never have to wonda
yeah and Ima leo baby
I got these boys running like forest baby
not the the one to get around
but I stay cupcakin
till someone can hold this down
baby boy just show me how you feel
sit back relax and tell me what the deal

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa budddy dont be a hater

BFLY
10-26-2011, 10:35 PM
But anyways a word from our sponsor

This is my jam lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x23l6BGu3w

PaOLO1307
10-26-2011, 11:04 PM
A little sumthing why we wait

Its ya girl bfly and yes I stay so fresh
cupcake with the filling call my game hostess
satisfaction guarentteed no stress
you the type of guy to walk by and break necks
you the best and if you wanna make a mess then
hit me up private message or you can send a tex
his mouth piece so wet yes he so fly like the ny jets
i can be ya secret lova on the unda
cant stop wont stop but I aint a yung gunna
to grown to play games so you never have to wonda
yeah and Ima leo baby
I got these boys running like forest baby
not the the one to get around
but I stay cupcakin
till someone can hold this down
baby boy just show me how you feel
sit back relax and tell me what the deal

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa budddy dont be a hater

I'm nearly speachless, she speaks so clear, I didn't know she spits! Those words were sweet n tasty I think I've got a sweet tooth for your pastries! Baby, I've got the pasties, I need a drink because I've been wasting my time spitting my rhymes to someone without my line!

I want your number, I'm here on my phone, a blackberry, you have shown me what a heart bring to the table, it right the art can crack a cherry! Love me? Maybe? Like you, and doves i stay true, baby.. Stay with me, we can take all the haters on! Lately.. I've been the only one! Drop me a line from your phone. Don't think too hard about love, because like me, it has to start with the liking.

Peace babe!

I'm still waiting on crazy.. You hear with me?

BFLY
10-27-2011, 12:05 AM
awwwww nice Paolo and not cause it was to me but I thought it was beautifully written. LMAO Crazy will be on later he is busy right now.So stay tuned people.

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 12:21 AM
awwwww nice Paolo and not cause it was to me but I thought it was beautifully written. LMAO Crazy will be on later he is busy right now.So stay tuned people.

GIAAA, he's a pita! Unfold for more! He's untold I'm-sure, I'm unsold forsure!

Thank-you, anything from me to you is about the love of what you do to me. Give those haters a shove, and come to me. Cause they too dumb to see how talented you are for real. This is the new deal, is, if he doesn't reply the next time he signs in for the moment of truth, then I like I stated before will be rolling in the bling as I am crowned the new king. Cha- ching! This is the proof, you seek, have you seen?

BFLY
10-27-2011, 01:07 AM
Where ever you at Crazy we have new champion at the moment. PAOLO1307 has the crown. Will crazy come back later to reclaim it or will there be a challenger noone knows. Stay tuned people.

Antony1919
10-27-2011, 01:14 AM
Yo mama is so stupid she got kicked out of the m&m factory for throwing away all of the w's

Antony1919
10-27-2011, 01:19 AM
yo mama is so fat that she uses whales as fish sticks

Encrypted
10-27-2011, 01:58 AM
Yo momma so fat, every day was an eclipse.

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 02:57 AM
Yo mamma is so ridiculous she stole a shirt that said "This is How Ridiculous I am"

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 03:00 AM
Yo mamma is so stupid she thought her name was the only thing that could identify her!

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 03:01 AM
Yo mama is so ballsy she had sex with herlf and made you!

BFLY
10-27-2011, 03:36 AM
Yo mama so ugly, she looks like her face caught on fire and they put it out with a fork.

BFLY
10-27-2011, 03:38 AM
Yo mama so ugly, people hang her picture in their cars so their radios don't get stolen.

BFLY
10-27-2011, 03:39 AM
Yo mama so fat, the horse on her Polo shirt is real.

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 03:45 AM
Yo mamma is so estranged she changed her view to see her ass

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 03:45 AM
Yo mamma is so violent she took my arm and shoved it up her pussy

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 03:47 AM
Yo mama so ugly she works in the basement of an office building to keep her away from public view ( she's special though they made secret tunnels for her)

BFLY
10-27-2011, 03:50 AM
Yo mama so stupid, she spent twenty minutes lookin at an orange juice box because it said concentrate.

BFLY
10-27-2011, 03:51 AM
Yo mama so stupid, she thought Grape Nuts was an STD.

BFLY
10-27-2011, 03:52 AM
Yo mama so stupid, she tried to commit suicide by jumping off a building, but she got lost on the way down.

BFLY
10-27-2011, 03:53 AM
Yo mama smells so bad her Sure deodorant is confused and her Secret deoderant told on her.

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 03:54 AM
Yo mamma is so fine she was crreased into a dime!

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 03:55 AM
Yo mama has so much junk in her trunk she move cars down the road when she walks, not to mention the back up of traffic behind because everybody has to stop and look!!

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 03:56 AM
Yo mama is so sick, she went to the hospital and made everyone worse!

BFLY
10-27-2011, 03:57 AM
Yo mama so stank, she made her Right Guard call for backup.

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 03:58 AM
Yo mama is so retarded they placed a rhythm test on her vs molases and the molases won!

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 03:59 AM
Yo mama is so tough she took on a caterpiller and won!

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 03:59 AM
Yo mama is so brutal she is the reason to all death on earth

BFLY
10-27-2011, 04:00 AM
Yo mama so hairy, when u were born u almost died of rugburn.

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 04:01 AM
Yo mama is so stupid I told her my name was John and she said Earl?

BFLY
10-27-2011, 04:01 AM
Yo mama so stupid, she got locked in a bathroom and pissed her
pants.

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 04:03 AM
Yo mama is so pathetic she placed her visitors door matt under her legs and said welcome!

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 04:03 AM
Yo mama is so mean she made me cry :'(

BFLY
10-27-2011, 04:04 AM
Yo mama is like a doorknob, everybody gets a turn.

PaOLO1307
Yo mama is so ugly her looks brought a tear to my eye.

BFLY
Yo mama so ugly, her face made me cry. :(

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 04:06 AM
Your mama has so many guys she just lies on her bed as they rotate standing in line.. She say she can handle 6 or 7 at a time.

BFLY
Yo mama so ugly, she has to sneak up on her reflection.

PaOLO1307
Yo mama is such a whore she does chores just to fuck some more.

BFLY
10-27-2011, 04:07 AM
Yo mama like a fast food restaraunt, quick and easy.

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 04:08 AM
Yo mama is such a sleezebag she tried to grab these bags from my sack, after I told her no I don't touch if you filled with STD's in your vag.

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 04:10 AM
Yo mama is so pathetically different the clan of different people united made her the lowest grade possible(which is for the suicidal)

BFLY
10-27-2011, 05:32 AM
This day is coming to an end with Paolo1307 holding the crown challengers out there step it up.Lets see how long can Paolo hold the crown.
Other news such as whether last rounds Mr.Feldman was the real Mr.Feldman has hit the forum boards which I find to be very interesting. Another tmb mystery to be solved.

Final thought for the day: Possibilities are negative if you are negative, to grow in all that you do, ensure you are always being POSITIVE.

Be easy TMB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bJMxhvVf0o

hired_assassin
10-27-2011, 05:36 AM
Yo momma so fat that when she lay on the beach, people around her , run around yelling Free Willy.

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 05:41 AM
This day is coming to an end with Paolo1307 holding the crown challengers out there step it up.Lets see how long can Paolo hold the crown.
Other news such as whether last rounds Mr.Feldman was the real Mr.Feldman has hit the forum boards which I find to be very interesting. Another tmb mystery to be solved.

Final thought for the day: Possibilities are negative if you are negative, to grow in all that you do, ensure you are always being POSITIVE.

Be easy TMB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bJMxhvVf0o

Mmmm sexy baby!

Its a set up of some kind!

Who's to know?

Only time will tell,

Who's to show,

What's to know.

Brutal, you know?

Oh well, you knew ;@p

gasmaskk
10-27-2011, 07:19 AM
Gasmaskk is back for another round/ Here to tear off your damn crown/ Im not one to be messed with/ Leave you without breath quick/ PaOLO1307 your style is horrible you need to quit and quick/ no one can beat me I am a beast/ Fly as they get don't take that leap/ I'm good with the rhymes and good in the streets/ leave you leakin while you gaspin from one shot from the heat/ Im lyrically insane/ leave your body broke and sprained/ from one bar out my rhymes i bring real pain/ Im climbing to the top/ PaOLO1307 let this be a warning shot/ this is not all i got/ if a lyric war is what you want then its what you got.

gasmaskk
10-27-2011, 07:31 AM
Oh and your mommas like a shotgun, give her a cock and she'll blow

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 07:46 AM
Gasmaskk is back for another round/ Here to tear off your damn crown/ Im not one to be messed with/ Leave you without breath quick/ PaOLO1307 your style is horrible you need to quit and quick/ no one can beat me I am a beast/ Fly as they get don't take that leap/ I'm good with the rhymes and good in the streets/ leave you leakin while you gaspin from one shot from the heat/ Im lyrically insane/ leave your body broke and sprained/ from one bar out my rhymes i bring real pain/ Im climbing to the top/ PaOLO1307 let this be a warning shot/ this is not all i got/ if a lyric war is what you want then its what you got.

If there was a block button on here I would have blocked your attempt to tear off my crown. You better stalk me better before you slip and dent you skull on my fists in front of all! Oops too late that warning was already given, and you just stepped into it, the grease on the floor has gotten rid of you by. Some may say brute force!

gasmaskk
10-27-2011, 09:15 AM
You said you would of blocked me, and act like you wanna box me, that shits weak a quick 1 2 will have a hole in your cheek, your raps just dont compare to the way i write mine, im filled with violence and hate towards a lot of man kind, you try to run shit, really you cant run this, your marching into war with some flip flops and a drumstick, i got heavy arsenals you could call me gunsmith, my lines are fire boy you could call me an arsonist, keep it up you lame fuck i will go to work, rigs attached to your ribs pins through your eyes im jigsaw with a verse, murder is a hobby you dont want it to get worse, now please now please now please put more thought into your verse.

gasmaskk
10-27-2011, 11:37 AM
And crazy keep hating, I aint worried bout you, talkin shit in other threads i see your thinkin bout me dude, how sweet a lame geeks on my jock, ill end your tantrum with a switchblade and a rusty chain, take out your membrane and eat it mayne, im sick in the head shits rediculous, and because you rap some stupid babble that i didnt want to read it make you a lyricist? bah think not smoke another one, in fact smoke 10 more to get on the level im on, im already on the top but seeming im an unkown challenger, they dont like my style because they dont know the battler, its all good though shits too easy, now ima sit back flick you off and smoke another bleezy.

GencoD
10-27-2011, 12:03 PM
lame ass fuck lol

Don_Rakkus
10-27-2011, 01:55 PM
Your mama so fat when she sat on rainbow skittles came out

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 11:13 PM
You said you would of blocked me, and act like you wanna box me, that shits weak a quick 1 2 will have a hole in your cheek, your raps just dont compare to the way i write mine, im filled with violence and hate towards a lot of man kind, you try to run shit, really you cant run this, your marching into war with some flip flops and a drumstick, i got heavy arsenals you could call me gunsmith, my lines are fire boy you could call me an arsonist, keep it up you lame fuck i will go to work, rigs attached to your ribs pins through your eyes im jigsaw with a verse, murder is a hobby you dont want it to get worse, now please now please now please put more thought into your verse.

Go back to sleep kid your raps are treated with my sleeping pills, I seen thiss all before, your nothing but a punk ass bitch, your skill are something less than nill. Keep repeating the same frame of mind that I have alread defeated, you can fuck right off, and hits slopes bitch, cause you know I sit atop this mountain, my rips are so high up you cannot compete with it.. Your a waste of my time, but still I take the rhyme and make you show what you don't have a clue about.. No matter what you say about me, you'll never be right, because your mind is too weak. Stop now because your not the only heading down shits creak.. Switch! I've taken your head off and placed it on a copper platter for the audience to observe and see it.

BFLY
10-27-2011, 11:27 PM
Cutest kids ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKkXj1A803k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9mOIDFYh04

gasmaskk
10-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Are you serious?? your no lyricist, I hate the shit you write it makes no fucking sense, stringing together random words to try to sound intelligent, when actually everything you say is irrelevant, reading your shit is like reading a dictionary, the way you say shit is closer to faggotry than strategy, this dudes basic his skill is make believe, if he battle rapped his name would be, lowest on the food chain just a training dummy, your done, just quit, your lyrics, are shit, you lost be gone just hopp off my dick.

BFLY
10-27-2011, 11:32 PM
Whoa wussssssssssup people looks like we have a challenger. Gasmask stepping to the plate. Calling Paolo out. Looks like its going to get exciting.

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 11:57 PM
Are you serious?? your no lyricist, I hate the shit you write it makes no fucking sense, stringing together random words to try to sound intelligent, when actually everything you say is irrelevant, reading your shit is like reading a dictionary, the way you say shit is closer to faggotry than strategy, this dudes basic his skill is make believe, if he battle rapped his name would be, lowest on the food chain just a training dummy, your done, just quit, your lyrics, are shit, you lost be gone just hopp off my dick.

You say what you can, stop right there before you betray anyone elses opinion with the shit you in.. I have no care, I cannot stop and stare at what you wear, because you nothing but a panda bear, dressing for the weather, you shit is sick, but I'm a man, and your nowhere near. Put this in your lyrics how much I don't give a shit about your game play, I said it once and ill say it again, your just a fucking kid.

Antrocco
10-27-2011, 11:57 PM
Your mama is so stupid she tried to put M&M's alphabetical order.

BFLY
10-27-2011, 11:59 PM
Yo daddy is so gay, everytime he walks down the street its a Gay Parade.

PaOLO1307
10-28-2011, 12:04 AM
Yo mama so stpuid she gave birth to. You!

PaOLO1307
10-28-2011, 12:05 AM
Yo mama so ugly she looks like you!

PaOLO1307
10-28-2011, 12:06 AM
Yo mamas vag is so dirty the cleaning men have been at it for days

BFLY
10-28-2011, 12:07 AM
Yo mama so stupid, she put a phone up her ass and thought she was making a booty call.

PaOLO1307
10-28-2011, 12:07 AM
Yo mama so fat a rainbow was bent in half as it tried to rise underneathe!

BFLY
10-28-2011, 12:08 AM
Yo mama so stupid, she got stabbed in a shoot-out.

BFLY
10-28-2011, 12:08 AM
Yo mama so stupid, when she threw a grenade at me I pulled the pin and threw it back.

BFLY
10-28-2011, 12:09 AM
Yo mama so ugly, her shadow ran away from her.

BFLY
10-28-2011, 12:11 AM
Yo mama so ugly, she makes blind children cry.

PaOLO1307
10-28-2011, 12:11 AM
Yo mama is so stupid she broke into a church and siad I've sinned!

PaOLO1307
10-28-2011, 12:12 AM
Yo mama so stupid she bought my brokeen game for 3000 times its worth!

BFLY
10-28-2011, 12:14 AM
Yo mama so ugly, her dentist treats her by mail-order.

PaOLO1307
Your mama so ugly I shoved her into a box and put a picture of her on top, sent her away and said handle with care, when she arrive .. To the destination she was crushed into 1x1 cube.

BFLY
Yo mama smells like hot ass on a cold day.

BFLY
10-28-2011, 12:15 AM
your mama so ugly i shoved her into a box and put a picture of her on top, sent her away and send handle with care, when she arrive .. To the destination she was crushed into 1x1 cube.

wtf???? Lmao hahahahahhaha wow

BFLY
10-28-2011, 12:16 AM
Yo mama so stank, every time she opens her mouth she's talking shit.

PaOLO1307
10-28-2011, 12:17 AM
Hahahahahahaha

Lol

KingChris
10-28-2011, 12:18 AM
Yo mama breath so stanky when she talk her teeth duck

PaOLO1307
10-28-2011, 12:19 AM
Yo daddy is so tall they had to cut him down to the knees and sew his feet back on.

KingChris
10-28-2011, 12:19 AM
Yo mama so fat she gotta iron her pants in the driveway

BFLY
10-28-2011, 12:20 AM
KingChris is in the building wussup good looking

KingChris
10-28-2011, 12:21 AM
Nothing much sup wit you lil mama

BFLY
10-28-2011, 12:21 AM
Yo mama so stanky, she gets sourdough yeast infections. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

BFLY
10-28-2011, 12:22 AM
same shit different day. you know how it goes.

PaOLO1307
10-28-2011, 12:22 AM
Lol, yo mama is so heartless she she cut out all unnecessary vein and sold them on the black market

KingChris
10-28-2011, 12:23 AM
O yup.........

PaOLO1307
10-28-2011, 12:25 AM
Yo mama so stupid she told you being stupid is the smartest way to go!

PaOLO1307
10-28-2011, 12:28 AM
Yo mama is so much like death, when she's puts on a black robes you can see her skeleton!

alcomeon
10-28-2011, 12:52 AM
Yo mama so fat that when planets got strightshe could go to sleep

BFLY
10-28-2011, 12:53 AM
Yo mama so stupid, when we said we were playing craps she went and got toilet paper.

PaOLO1307
10-28-2011, 01:22 AM
Yo mama is so fugly I can't stand next to her without having people asking for my autograph

gasmaskk
10-28-2011, 06:24 PM
You say what you can, stop right there before you betray anyone elses opinion with the shit you in.. I have no care, I cannot stop and stare at what you wear, because you nothing but a panda bear, dressing for the weather, you shit is sick, but I'm a man, and your nowhere near. Put this in your lyrics how much I don't give a shit about your game play, I said it once and ill say it again, your just a fucking kid.

He keeps coming back for more like hes goin to win, just a kid hahaha hoe think again, i bet ive seen and done more in one night then you do in your life, internet gangster trying to start a fight, it aint right the way im doin you, shut up and sit down your embarassing yourself dude, ima be the champ to your amateur raps, you walked into a fuckin death trap, quit buggin start shushin all you do is yap, and what i wear is fit for a champ, my swagger so tight you could say its clamped, but thats it its finished i dont have to right no more shit down, BFLY if you would pass me the crown :]

Crazy
10-28-2011, 08:07 PM
Lol gasmask still here nah bro your wack your weak shit not even compared to mine you shouldn't even speak bitch get on my level you got no balls small like a pebble when I'm on my rap game they call me the rap devil hit you with a shovel pop you like a bubble look what you did your introuble get the fuck out you can't even face paolo don't worry I got this fake ass wanna be how your acting I honestly don't like it you suck don't try to hide it whatever you got next don't even write it were not even try to be an Internet gangster were just laughing at you and dissing you fucking prankster but thanks sir for trying the crown will never be your ask BFLY she will decline please leave or you will be escorted out good thing you are wearing a mask cuz if I saw your face I would pass out teeth rotten lose you don't even need a costume you'll will already give everybody a spook blow you up like a nuclear bomb so please calm down with your horrible raps you write I'll end your life fuck you punk night night

BFLY
10-28-2011, 08:35 PM
Looks like the rap battle is still in play. Crazy is back in the building after a little break going after Gasmask. Gasmask asking for the crown. But cant forget Paolo whose holding the crown. We got a 3ring rap battle going on up in here. Good entertainment.

Heres a little somthing to start off your day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5AAcgtMjUI

Happy Friday people

BFLY
10-28-2011, 08:51 PM
Let me tell you whats more worse then someone who doesnt arm there dus properly. Someone that does arm there dus properly but suicides. I mean really? Thats fucking pathetic. If your a suicider then consider yourself the most useless, annoying player in all of TMB. Thats not amusing that you do that. Your really hurting noone but your family. Instead of wasting turns on suiciding how about you use them to try and get some kills added to your families kill count you fucking moron.

Another thing if you get killed dont sit there and message people talking shit. Just use your revenge or sit back and shut the fuck up. Noone cares if your feelings are hurt after you get killed so keep your opinions to yourself.

Last but not least why does everyone on here say cunt when they try to insult you? I hear that word so much its not even an insult anymore its like a regular TMB word. But anyways enough of my complaints carry on.

PaOLO1307
10-28-2011, 10:28 PM
Lol gasmask still here nah bro your wack your weak shit not even compared to mine you shouldn't even speak bitch get on my level you got no balls small like a pebble when I'm on my rap game they call me the rap devil hit you with a shovel pop you like a bubble look what you did your introuble get the fuck out you can't even face paolo don't worry I got this fake ass wanna be how your acting I honestly don't like it you suck don't try to hide it whatever you got next don't even write it were not even try to be an Internet gangster were just laughing at you and dissing you fucking prankster but thanks sir for trying the crown will never be your ask BFLY she will decline please leave or you will be escorted out good thing you are wearing a mask cuz if I saw your face I would pass out teeth rotten lose you don't even need a costume you'll will already give everybody a spook blow you up like a nuclear bomb so please calm down with your horrible raps you write I'll end your life fuck you punk night night

For defending my honour I thank-you full heartedly, but for this mind bednding dishonouring gasmask wearing freak, fully departed from me, I needed no defending from, he doesn't know what hit him when I start ganking his money from underneate. This part of me has started to seap through in this artists lyrics, he's beginning to see everything the way I do.. See? This paragraph is the proof, my words are nothing if theya rent the truth, so, shoot something better for me, you dirty little whore, were waiting for you in the booth!

gasmaskk
10-29-2011, 05:07 AM
dear crazy, your hating is really quite amusing, but is that the best shit you could write to me? i mean the thought in that is horrible, the scheme isnt plausible, your a fake ass whack ass wannabe rapper, with the brain of a single cell amoeba player, sick of this dickishness, its rediculous isnt it? the way I kill you fools is just an embarassment, Paolo I need better competition, all thats coming from you is babble repition, honestly your disses arent even dissin, now go to google look up how to write a rap, take notes write a better setup and holla back

Mmrd
10-29-2011, 06:36 AM
yo mum so ugly when she was a baby her parents fed her with a slingshot

PaOLO1307
10-29-2011, 09:43 AM
dear crazy, your hating is really quite amusing, but is that the best shit you could write to me? i mean the thought in that is horrible, the scheme isnt plausible, your a fake ass whack ass wannabe rapper, with the brain of a single cell amoeba player, sick of this dickishness, its rediculous isnt it? the way I kill you fools is just an embarassment, Paolo I need better competition, all thats coming from you is babble repition, honestly your disses arent even dissin, now go to google look up how to write a rap, take notes write a better setup and holla back

Fucking die!!!!!

I hate you.. Your not worth my time.

You suck dicks.

Get off on this shit? Your in your period.

Stop with it or you will be stopped within it.
Your nothin at all, why do you I stay stating the same thing?

You've got nothing but a bunch of back spaces ///////////

Your whack and your raps are jaded.

You don't know the art of war likle I do.

You've been killed three times already.

Your nothIng but a zombie$

Shit on it, use the toilet, I'm not hear to smell it.

I gave you the booth, now iam taking you from it.

Trust in god, or your life will sufFer from it.

Fuck around with my people, you'll see something from it.

Chop me down, is your wish, you've stated.. Are you profitting from it?$
Fuck your wants, this my my crown, you'll never get it from me.

Its just your downs are so pathetic, cause youve got no height from it.

I know you want it, but you trying to take a leap of faith withoyt a running jump on it.

Stop Believing in yourself, because you've got nothing,

Ill tell you when you can begin chopping

You stepped over crazy to get at me, and you think that's going to fly with me?

Damm kid your too blind to see that you have nothing that compares to me.

Blah bla blah, is what I go through Speaking to you, everytime its the same fucking thing because you've found a new way to speak your war/peace, just die, your already.. Dead.

Next person in line, spit the rhymes that sends tthis gasmask where he belongs, as the use of covering the face from the toxic contaminats this his mouth sprays.

Keep it on actually, as long as you live, no one wants to smell what your covering.

Your face is dead like the tongue you used to have, any teeth left? you biological warfare punk.

gasmaskk
10-30-2011, 04:14 AM
Paolo im just gunna say im dad, because im sonning you fools so bad, this is the worst rap battle ive had, you need to stop so you still have cred, its the end of times when i rap, venom so toxic step back, blizzards hurricanes yea all that, your just caught in the motha fuckin trap, end of your life yea i think so, slice every inch of you up even fingers and toes, what you write isnt even worth readin fam, i done cooked you and ate you whatta ham, your a loser and thats all your gunna amount to, yea biological warfare is what im about dude, sendin people to graves, its a death masquerade, i drop bombs on stupid pricks like you standing in my way, its radiation when that ak be blazin, make your hair fall out before you die like a luchemia patient, your finished just quit, someone pick up this bitch, i juss knocked you out i told you im king of this shit

KINGIE-PORELLO
10-30-2011, 04:25 AM
your momma is so stupid she walked threw mcdonalds drive thruu and order a double pepperoni pizza

PaOLO1307
10-30-2011, 04:28 AM
Your mama so dumb she thought her face was her bum, turned around and started walking backwards on her hands.

PaOLO1307
10-30-2011, 08:13 AM
Paolo im just gunna say im dad, because im sonning you fools so bad, this is the worst rap battle ive had, you need to stop so you still have cred, its the end of times when i rap, venom so toxic step back, blizzards hurricanes yea all that, your just caught in the motha fuckin trap, end of your life yea i think so, slice every inch of you up even fingers and toes, what you write isnt even worth readin fam, i done cooked you and ate you whatta ham, your a loser and thats all your gunna amount to, yea biological warfare is what im about dude, sendin people to graves, its a death masquerade, i drop bombs on stupid pricks like you standing in my way, its radiation when that ak be blazin, make your hair fall out before you die like a luchemia patient, your finished just quit, someone pick up this bitch, i juss knocked you out i told you im king of this shit

Yesterday 09:43 AM#177

PaOLO1307

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by gasmaskk

Fucking die!!!!!

I hate you.. Your not worth my time.

You suck dicks.

Get off on this shit? Your in your period.

Stop with it or you will be stopped within it.
Your nothin at all, why do you I stay stating the same thing?

You've got nothing but a bunch of back spaces ///////////

Your whack and your raps are jaded.

You don't know the art of war likle I do.

You've been killed three times already.

Your nothIng but a zombie$

Shit on it, use the toilet, I'm not hear to smell it.

I gave you the booth, now iam taking you from it.

Trust in god, or your life will sufFer from it.

Fuck around with my people, you'll see something from it.

Chop me down, is your wish, you've stated.. Are you profitting from it?$
Fuck your wants, this my my crown, you'll never get it from me.

Its just your downs are so pathetic, cause youve got no height from it.

I know you want it, but you trying to take a leap of faith withoyt a running jump on it.

Stop Believing in yourself, because you've got nothing,

Ill tell you when you can begin chopping

You stepped over crazy to get at me, and you think that's going to fly with me?

Damm kid your too blind to see that you have nothing that compares to me.

Blah bla blah, is what I go through Speaking to you, everytime its the same fucking thing because you've found a new way to speak your war/peace, just die, your already.. Dead.

Next person in line, spit the rhymes that sends tthis gasmask where he belongs, as the use of covering the face from the toxic contaminats this his mouth sprays.

Keep it on actually, as long as you live, no one wants to smell what your covering.

Your face is dead like the tongue you used to have, any teeth left? you biological warfare punk.

Last edited by PaOLO1307; Yesterday at 10:03 AM.

Whats the time difference between me and you? are you ever online when i post something, or are you never inline when it comes time to go to war? for sure the time difference between me tearing you apart and you defending it.. some may say improperly.. was done a day late!with pathetic wannabe actions that could be easily thrown down with one move of a finger from the throne. cmon seriously? N***A PLEASE! Ak47s shooting radiation? the only harm done would be the harm done to yourself.. smart one.. haha did you mark that one on your artists pad before you laid it down as your art, you my dad? LMFAO i care less about having a friend then i do care about knowing you could have been one. Sit down, stop your attempts.. i could have replied 14 minutes after you posted this, but i decided to tell you what i saw your mom doing instead.. yes, i am the best in my head.. and by the looks of it no one wants me dead.. except some wannabes like yourself and your friend? AndyRosato.. maybe his friends too, but that would be silly for them to do, considering they lknow the amount of influence i have over this game. Try again, please.. if you can, if not.. you did give me some fun.. cheap as it was, i am still enjoying it, id be lying if i said i wasnt.

Lata

gasmaskk
10-31-2011, 04:33 AM
As I repeat, im the best no defeats, im a monster yes a beast, when it comes to bitches like you call me Mr. Reap, order order this trial is in session, your still standing aint that a blessing, now ima tell ya as real as it gets, your rhymes are foolish and easy to forget, your style is camo boots lumberjack shirts and hair nets, your attempts to phase me, seem quite lazy, so lazy that while reading vision gets hazy, make me think im impaired but really thats your thinking, your missing your medula and your brain cells are leaking, all over your back, your really quite whack, your the type of guy to smack a guy on the ass, then you say good game when you aint playin nuthin type of shit is that? now homey im done, your right this was quite fun, regardless of the winner paolo job well done... :]

PaOLO1307
10-31-2011, 07:09 AM
As I repeat, im the best no defeats, im a monster yes a beast, when it comes to bitches like you call me Mr. Reap, order order this trial is in session, your still standing aint that a blessing, now ima tell ya as real as it gets, your rhymes are foolish and easy to forget, your style is camo boots lumberjack shirts and hair nets, your attempts to phase me, seem quite lazy, so lazy that while reading vision gets hazy, make me think im impaired but really thats your thinking, your missing your medula and your brain cells are leaking, all over your back, your really quite whack, your the type of guy to smack a guy on the ass, then you say good game when you aint playin nuthin type of shit is that? now homey im done, your right this was quite fun, regardless of the winner paolo job well done... :]

Yea your right G I was lazy.. Too hazed and out my days.. I tried a new beat to phase you wit, while I studying your real game, which.. Was quite interesting, this is a game G //_- I needed to see more from your brain, before I could start spitting some real shit.. Even though, if you_/- re-read it, you see that I have always been speaking real spit. Truth shit, true spit hoops and wits, your got skills to make it through them, I've taken you on a re-run of the action show Indiana Jones. I've got the hoes, I've got some bros.. I know whaty it takes to run a show. Check and see the forum walls, I know its a bit technical, but some have the balls to mechanically deveolp their halls, to be long, full of women.. Each door, is it a prison? Nope, that's forsure.. They there to give men a chance to lick em. I have the hoes that's love to show their tits, pussies, and clits. All for a few.. Poker chips? If you wish.. I have a casino below.. Carddealers and hustlers ready to give you a run for your money, man this aint funny.. Its a joke, cause you know I am just a bloke trying to be king!

Hahahahahahahahaha ;@)

BFLY
11-01-2011, 03:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiJNaGDyCl8

Somthing to dance to

BFLY
11-01-2011, 03:54 AM
With that being said Im going to to start my own cypher

Freestyle, off the dome, no paper
its going down hard like henn no chaser
flows by the miles,I can spit for acres
and I ball so hard Im like an LA Laker

white beata, tights jeans, and my j's clean
say I got anger issues cause my swag is so mean
shine harder then the floor mopped up with mr clean
I spit nothing but the reals while you talking dreams

call this a virgin flow cause my shit is so tight
say the right words and maybe Illl let you spend the night
but Im out by morn cause I gotta catch a flight
talking bout he love me when he aint even mr right

alight ok haha...... bloop bloop bloop
gone off that x my head spinnin in loop loop loops
Im feelin trigga happy Im tryna shoot shoot shoot
and if you aint down with the kid then you can get the boot boot boot

oh man what the fuck am I saying
I got bud for sale for those willing to pay and
good for glaucoma even tooth decay and
chillin with my niggga young mar from the zo pound nation

theres no debatin
who can keep this going
mic check 1, 2 like Im doing a show and
car turned on but I dont know where Im goin
so I turn my beat up and bust a 2 wheel motion

PaOLO1307
11-01-2011, 04:32 AM
Hey BFLY thanks for reply, without a quote? Who are you talking to?

Haha love is a word that floats around has alott of weight to it, even when said freely. Without meaning.

I explained as clearly as I could while rhyming while merely stating that I "love" what you do, with your rhymes.

I think my times up with the crown, I bow down, your best MC around!

Cause yo mama is.... On and on without meaning, its just funny to begin with.. Then you busted out the battle to bouble the stakes, the aftermath of it is, much respect to you, from me, if that has any meaning.

Cheers!

Take your flight, all I want is one night, ill fight the world for that once chance to show you right. Sounds bright don't it?

BFLY
11-01-2011, 04:41 AM
Awww well thank you Paolo sir you are very kind :)
and Im not trying to battle anyone. Im just starting a cypher. You know anybody can jump in it rapping about anything. Thats all it is no battle gotta switch it up sometimes.

This thread was somthing me and my besties on here thought about doing.No hating like the other threads its pretty much just a whatever thread whether it be yo mama jokes, rap battles or cyphers, videos whatever. I guess you can call it whatever t,v :)

All you guys that joined can hold the crown you guys kept my thread live so shout out to you guys. Good looking out for that.
WTBS I dedicate this song to Crazy, Paolo1307 and Gasmaskk
OH BOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cty1y8p_qYg

Krispy
11-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Your mumma so fat, when she says she's sitting around the house, she's literally sitting AROUND the house.

Ladylord3000
11-07-2011, 05:49 AM
YO mama so wuttzz next?HAHA....