PDA

View Full Version : Fake-ass Bullshit

AndyRosato
10-26-2011, 09:21 PM
***** pissin me the hell off with all these whiny corporate bitches in Hollywood singin all gay and shit with their fake ass looks and the lyrics they get written for them. ***** chicks eat that fake gay ass shit up oh yeah rich men making money off their investments oooh yeah thats so sexual. Maybe my good friend Maynard can explain things better, heres a quote from the eye opening lyrics he wrote ALL BY HIMSELF, AMAZING RIGHT? Maybe he even wrote the amazing music too, and without drugs, or alcohol! How could he pull something like that off am I right? Hahaha ****** piece of shit musicians 90% of whats out there is pure grade a bs. Makes sense though cause everyone is so goddamn simple minded or at the least has a slight obsession with fads and thats all it takes to start the ball rollin of becoming submerged in evil pop culture ****** shit stain ****** bullshit.

"Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless ******* hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any ****** time. Any ****** day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.

It's a
Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks"

Haggs
10-27-2011, 02:26 AM
One question: Are you on drugs?

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 02:37 AM
Talk is cheap, words are made to speak. Use them wisely, young one my dad said to me. Say what's meant to be, what Im meant to be, what I meant is that he means more to me then the words I speak to give him my appreciation, affectionately. If you think I've paid someone to write this for me, your thought process couldn't be more wrong. Intelligent? You think? Can't be? Is it a possibilty? Do I know the meaning to the lies I'm living, the cries I'm hearing? I could if they put some thought into it, I think, this is what your stating?

AndyRosato
10-27-2011, 02:37 AM
Does occasional weed count?

AndyRosato
10-27-2011, 02:39 AM
I'd say so paolo I'd say so

AndyRosato
10-27-2011, 03:00 AM
Are you ****** kidding me dude you took out words from a song seriously?

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 03:06 AM
Are you ****** kidding me dude you took out words from a song seriously?

Who did this?

AndyRosato
10-27-2011, 03:57 AM
Righteous did

sketchy
10-27-2011, 06:50 AM
No, people are just too desensitized to corperate onslaught to give a damn more than indifference and apathy.

I can't say the billions of tons of legal and illegal drugs shoved down the masses throats helps much, either.

Hell, a Man can't even get a drink of water without taking the equivelent of a half a million birth control pills women piss back into the water systems with EVERY FLUSH!

but honestly, its the fish I feel bad for, not the so much the self inflicted genetic degredation of the human race as a whole.

those poor gay fish.

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 07:02 AM
No, people are just too desensitized to corperate onslaught to give a damn more than indifference and apathy.

I can't say the billions of tons of legal and illegal drugs shoved down the masses throats helps much, either.

Hell, a Man can't even get a drink of water without taking the equivelent of a half a million birth control pills women piss back into the water systems with EVERY FLUSH!

but honestly, its the fish I feel bad for, not the so much the self inflicted genetic degredation of the human race as a whole.

those poor gay fish.

Lmao. Too funny!

gasmaskk
10-27-2011, 09:25 AM

those poor gay fish.

That was hilarious and well put. Seeming I live in Flint, MI and we have mutated fish floating down the Flint River it made me laugh.

sketchy
10-27-2011, 07:52 PM
I bet they glow in the dark too, eh?

gasmaskk
10-30-2011, 07:51 AM
I bet they glow in the dark too, eh?

They probably do i tend to steer clear

PaOLO1307
10-30-2011, 07:56 AM
Shiet!! thats more truth eh?

PaOLO1307
10-30-2011, 07:57 AM
guess AndyRosatos threads do have important stuff in em, sometimes.. LMAO!!