PDA

View Full Version : Fight:

Chance
10-26-2011, 09:24 PM
For the thrown of TMB's Intellectial Elite.

This thread is designed for your NOMINEES

Two nominations get you a place in the new thread.. Which will hold our tests. I will be a judge, as well as a few others I have hand picked.

Who do you think is the intellectual elite of this game?

Remember, you can nominate anyone.. Including me, dante, v, etc.. etc..

Enjoy the nominations round.

AndyRosato
10-26-2011, 09:28 PM
Well all I know is history and science and I am a good writer but terrible in the specifics of grammar laws and dont even ask me math questions. So I guess I will nominate myself as long as you don't ask me math questions lol.

Chance
10-26-2011, 09:31 PM
Excellent.

·tel·lec·tu·al [ ěnt'l ékchoo əl ] 1.relating to thought process: relating to or involving the mental processes of abstract thinking and reasoning rather than the emotions
2.intelligent and knowledgeable: having a highly developed ability to think, reason, and understand, especially in combination with wide knowledge
3.for intelligent people: intended for, appealing to, or done by intelligent people

Billthebastard
10-26-2011, 09:46 PM
[QUOTE=Chance;13384

Enjoy the nominations round.[/QUOTE]

You have to love the irony of someone being thick enough to make a post like this to reassure themselves that someone out there thinks they are intelligent. But just to make sure, they have made themselves a judge... You could not make this shit up!

SOExclusive
10-26-2011, 10:13 PM
u hand picked your judges. so basically u and your "friends" (im pretty sure your friends are the judges) are deciding who will win the challenge. what kind of competition is that. if there is a person you dont like, its pretty obvious that you wont allow them to win.

if you are goin to create a competition be fair about it :)

Also. creating a competiton on intelligence isnt really a great idea. intelligence can be any process of thinking. someone could be very smart in a certain criteria. For instance, andy says he is a great writer, but sucks at math. how would u judge his intelligence level based on that statement.

i recommend that u find a new idea. let intelligence be judge a standardize test (IQ test), not your friends as well as yourself. I highly doubt u will be able to find out how intelligent someone is from a text based mafia game.

Roughy
10-26-2011, 10:21 PM
a cin rite ma name ..........................

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 12:41 AM
u hand picked your judges. so basically u and your "friends" (im pretty sure your friends are the judges) are deciding who will win the challenge. what kind of competition is that. if there is a person you dont like, its pretty obvious that you wont allow them to win.

if you are goin to create a competition be fair about it :)

Also. creating a competiton on intelligence isnt really a great idea. intelligence can be any process of thinking. someone could be very smart in a certain criteria. For instance, andy says he is a great writer, but sucks at math. how would u judge his intelligence level based on that statement.

i recommend that u find a new idea. let intelligence be judge a standardize test (IQ test), not your friends as well as yourself. I highly doubt u will be able to find out how intelligent someone is from a text based mafia game.

You make some very valid, strong points here, how can a gorup of friends judge a contest effectively, while giving the impression thaty they know what they are talking about. Its tough to say, but as I live in the land of the free, I am not saurprised to see the attempt that has been made here.

Its cool, and I would like to see how it end.. Whether it warms to the stormy weather and waits for the sunny days, or dies in the midst of the hail storm, that's followed by a tornado. Who knows? Only time will tell whether this thread is actually about giving credit to the intelligent people on here or the complete opposite, like yourself. Good luck!

sketchy
10-27-2011, 12:50 AM
For the thrown of TMB's Intellectial Elite.

This thread is designed for your NOMINEES

Two nominations get you a place in the new thread.. Which will hold our tests. I will be a judge, as well as a few others I have hand picked.

Enjoy the nominations round.

I THINK you may have meant to say, 'For the throne (Not, 'thrown') of TMB's Intellectial Elite.'

Like Crown is to King and Crone is to Hag, eh.

Danzig
10-27-2011, 12:58 AM
These 3 people might not like to be all lumped together but here are my top 3. (not in any order)

Splooge / Pope / and Coca....Just sit at eor with any of these guys and you'll agree.

ChicanoWolf
10-27-2011, 01:29 AM
I'm goin nominate Splooge.

AndyRosato
10-27-2011, 01:34 AM
I'd have to agree with Danzig about Pope, he is very likely the smartest online goodfella i ever met on any mob mmo rpg come to think of it

PaOLO1307
10-27-2011, 03:27 AM
I'd have to agree with Danzig about Pope, he is very likely the smartest online goodfella i ever met on any mob mmo rpg come to think of it

Sometimes...

Jzee
10-27-2011, 09:05 AM
i nominate v and chance

Skarface
10-27-2011, 09:34 AM
a disscussion about intelligence makes you stupid, and seriously 'thrown' instead of 'throne'? and judging intelligence on opinion instead of actual scientific fact. is it based on how many big words someone uses in their messages? undoubtedly that seems to be the most preposterous, nonsensical, contemptible, moronic idea i have ever heard. onomatopoeia.

The_Black_Cat
10-27-2011, 11:56 AM
it's just a thread....lol

the discussion alone is worth reading ;)

and thanks for mentioning me but i don't think i should be up there...

chance and pope often speak out on matters here quite reasonable and same goes for some others but it's tricky so single out a few

and being a math geek doesn't make you intelligent 'per se'....you could be autistic ;)

The_Black_Cat
10-27-2011, 11:57 AM
and peeps agreeing with danzig aren't intelligent at all LOL

BlackCat
10-28-2011, 05:19 PM
I vote Bill.

Persico
10-28-2011, 05:36 PM
chance i aint nominating you cos you spelt throne "thrown"

The_Black_Cat
10-29-2011, 11:15 AM
I vote Bill.

excellent!!! ;)

Chance
11-06-2011, 12:29 AM
The winners are

Pope
V
Bill
BlackCat

Honorable mentions
danzig

Two more weeks, and we will produce another chance to make the cut.