PDA

View Full Version : Free mrworker!

hazziano
11-03-2011, 04:30 PM
In the interests of free speech, I am starting a campaign to get MrWorker's rights to post on the forum re-instated!

Actually, sod the freedom of speech - he makes me laugh and these forums need more banter!!!

FREE MRWORKER!!!

DonStracci
11-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Freee himmmm

Murkicidal
11-03-2011, 07:25 PM
No one should be dis-allowed too post on the forums..

AndyRosato
11-03-2011, 08:34 PM
true that!

LeoXXX
11-03-2011, 09:32 PM
MrWorker is TMB's Assange?

KingChris
11-03-2011, 11:44 PM
MrWorker is a fucking faggot, just like you.

Scrappy
11-04-2011, 04:18 AM
No one should be dis-allowed too post on the forums..

Dis-allowed? Is that a word?

Do you think there should be no consequences for one's actions? If he was banned, obviously the staff had a good reason for banning him.

hazziano, Did he send you here to bring more conversation about him? What's he paying you? Are you his e-lover?

Scrappy
11-04-2011, 04:19 AM
MrWorker is TMB's Assange?

I don't see anything connecting Mr Worker to Assange. And Assange is guilty anyway. Haha.

BlackCat
11-04-2011, 07:29 PM
So you give him back his PP's, how long is it before he's accusing people of being leftist liberals supporting a "weaklin government" simply because they don't agree with his severly skewed idea of the right way of doing things. He's too predictable, you just know at least every other post of his is going to contain at least one of the following, aliens, God, abortion and how evil it is, the Government, rich people, the working class, leftist's, liberal's, leftist liberal's, prison, religion, Muslim's, Jews, religious extremist's and my particular favorite his new obsession with DUST

Besides he's fine he doesn't need us, he talks to god everyday...or so I understand

Billthebastard
11-05-2011, 12:08 AM
I just looked in my cereal and I couldn't find one.

SOExclusive
11-05-2011, 12:25 AM
Even though MrWorker did say things like that, u have to admit it did spark up the activity level and attention in The Mafia Boss Community. most forums get like 100 views and 8 replies and its over.

not many ppl on TMB make forums and get over 1,000 views and hundreds of replies. i say let him speak his mind. if u dont like it, dont read it or reply to it. simple as that.

josecuervo
11-05-2011, 05:23 AM
Dear TMB free Mr. Worker!

BlackCat
11-05-2011, 06:03 PM
I disagree with you entirely SOE MrWorker didn't create topics that had hundreds of replies, he'd take over other people's posts and use them as a launch pad to spread his world view. As an example compare the number of replies and views on MrWorker's Alien Theory topic with Chance's Is MrWorker a british nazi and you'll see what I mean.

He may have sparked intrest in the forums but for all the wrong reasons.....I mean I think we can all agree that at least implied genocide is wrong.

BlackCat
11-05-2011, 06:03 PM
I disagree with you entirely SOE MrWorker didn't create topics that had hundreds of replies, he'd take over other people's posts and use them as a launch pad to spread his world view. As an example compare the number of replies and views on MrWorker's Alien Theory topic with Chance's Is MrWorker a british nazi and you'll see what I mean.

He may have sparked intrest in the forums but for all the wrong reasons.....I mean I think we can all agree that at least implied genocide is wrong.

josecuervo
11-05-2011, 06:11 PM
I liked the post fun read so that is just how u felt black cat not mr

redclown
11-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Am i missing something?? LMAO!!

SOExclusive
11-05-2011, 09:01 PM
@BlackCat

ok. u said MrWorker used Chance's thread as a launch pad. well i ask u how does a thread saying MrWorker is a nazi creating a lauch pad for a thread that discuss about aliens.

in MrWorker aliens and theories he discussed how aliens exist. He did stress that illuminati has something to do with it as well.

in chance thread or should i say "poll" he discussed how he believes MrWorker is a british nazi "basically a british racist". then ask if anyone believed him or not by creating the poll.

these 2 threads doesnt coincide. they are 2 different opinions.

if chance thread sparked up MrWorker and was a lauching pad for him why didnt he create the aliens and theories thread immediately after chance thread?

BlackCat
11-05-2011, 10:12 PM
"well i ask u how does a thread saying MrWorker is a nazi creating a lauch pad for a thread that discuss about aliens." - It doesn't, it didn't and it was never implied that that's what happened.

"if chance thread sparked up MrWorker and was a lauching pad for him why didnt he create the aliens and theories thread immediately after chance thread?" - Obviously because he was still using that thread to get the attention he needed or wanted.

"these 2 threads doesnt coincide. they are 2 different opinions" - They're also just examples, don't read too much into it.

I don't know if you read all the "Is MrWorker a British Nazi?" thread but in there you can find all the thing's I've already stated MrW will mention in a post...I think it's that one that at one point he's even planning recreating the British empire in space..whilst simultaneously building a wall around Britain to keep the immigrant's (?) out.

I was bored earlier so I did some research into your MrWorker get's hundreds of views and replies theory though I should probably mention I didn't go further through than five pages....couple of examples -
MrWorker's Alien Theories thread - 08-18-2011 04:28 PM 10 Pages • Replies: 93 Views: 1,919.
MrWorker's End of the World thread - 10-30-2011 07:10 PM 2 Pages • Replies: 13 Views: 122.

And now what I think was Chance's first thread on the off topic board -
Is MrWorker a British Nazi - 08-09-2011 06:32 PM 28 Pages • Replies: 278 Views: 7,342

SOExclusive
11-05-2011, 11:36 PM
Well I don't believe u can really judge how the A person is unless u actually take the time to know them. This is a text based game, how can u judge a person off a game?

The only person that can actually judge MrWorker is the ppl that know him. Hazziano knows MrWorker he can explain to everyone who he is. I see lots of ppl want to know how the guy is.

He gets hate mail just about every round.

Chance
11-06-2011, 12:25 AM
lol... mr worker is just thick. he has some sort of incompetent form of schizophrenia

SOExclusive
11-06-2011, 04:14 AM
@ chance

and how would u know that. have u ever met the guy. i dont understand how someone can be so disrespectful to a person even if they never seen them before. i dont know anyone on TMB so i might as well be decent enough to show someone respect.

yes its ok to find someone annoying or whatever but do u really have to post such cruel comments about someone on TMB?

hazziano
11-06-2011, 07:27 AM
21 replies and three pages of content - just because the name 'MrWorker' was in the title.
Isn't that enough said?

1 way or another, the guy creates interest and debate. Thats what forums are for.

As others have said, if you dont like his views, dont respond to them....

FREE MRWORKER!!!

blueniNJa
11-06-2011, 09:18 AM
you must be the guy who would eat shit cos it wud get 'noticed' :P

Chance
11-06-2011, 07:29 PM
@ chance

and how would u know that. have u ever met the guy. i dont understand how someone can be so disrespectful to a person even if they never seen them before. i dont know anyone on TMB so i might as well be decent enough to show someone respect.

yes its ok to find someone annoying or whatever but do u really have to post such cruel comments about someone on TMB?
I was respectful for a very long time. When I lost patience then I made it a joke. Btw he doesn't need you to defend him. He's a grown man.

hazziano
11-06-2011, 08:02 PM
I was respectful for a very long time. When I lost patience then I made it a joke. Btw he doesn't need you to defend him. He's a grown man.

Chance - the point of this thread is that he cant defend himself as he is banned!!! hence the thread - free MrWorker..

BlackCat
11-06-2011, 10:37 PM
"21 replies and three pages of content - just because the name 'MrWorker' was in the title.
Isn't that enough said?" - not really I could start a thread call it "pussy" and generate more intrest. If you were really lucky I might even find you a picture of a fluffy little kitten for you to look at.

He wouldn't have been banned and he wouldn't of needed for you to start this pointless thread for him if he'd just stuck to the rules like everyone else.....course it was completely inevitable he'd end up banned but that's beside the point.

SOExclusive
11-07-2011, 12:24 AM
"21 replies and three pages of content - just because the name 'MrWorker' was in the title.
Isn't that enough said?" - not really I could start a thread call it "pussy" and generate more intrest. If you were really lucky I might even find you a picture of a fluffy little kitten for you to look at.

He wouldn't have been banned and he wouldn't of needed for you to start this pointless thread for him if he'd just stuck to the rules like everyone else.....course it was completely inevitable he'd end up banned but that's beside the point.

Hazziano didnt start this thread for MrWorker. he started it cause he wanted too. once i say some ppl dont know anything about the man or the man intentions and they judge the him.

BlackCat
11-07-2011, 07:45 AM
When he displays the religious, political and cultural intolerances he does he judges himself.

Let me ask you something, do you think everybody living in the middle east is a religious extremist? MrWorker does. Do you really think the majority of the population of africa enjoys living in poverty? MrWorker does, do you live in the UK? If so do you think immigrants are responsible for the fact there's no jobs there? MrWorker does.

MrWorker
11-10-2011, 12:13 PM
You must have a secret obsession with me or something. Ive noticed that whenever your on a post v follows and then soon after chance comes skipping along like a gay boy spreading his garbage. Liberals can never fight for themselves abunch of weaklin pussys that dont like to hear the truth.

Iam cleaning this liberal disease up. You people seem to think you can say whatever you like and if anybody as different to you, you have the nerve to call them ignorant. But the funny thing is its liberals lefties and commies which are the hipocrits and always contradict themselves.

iam just telling it how it is STRAIGHT iam not cutting corners or walking on egg shells for nobody.

josecuervo
11-10-2011, 01:24 PM
That's kinda right a ittle lol look at Cuba they are supposibly communist but are allowed to own a house now?? That was against their communist views. Capitallisim will foarm in Cuba mark my words