PDA

View Full Version : VforVictory

jackey
11-05-2011, 02:45 AM
VforVendetta. Most know this , passionate, determined and , most of all, very friendly Mafioso to be quite the debater, spectator and leader.He is a well established member of ICS ,and he is one of many ICS's true care takers. His most active and golden years were back in the old days when prestigious banks, like 13 and Moscow, were well established and running. It was also a time of great family team work , threw large families in unions, and outstanding social fun-threw family boards. It was during these times where this Tmbier thrived threw meticulous collecting and sometimes killing; in fact, it was ,for the most part, a time were game related debates were not needed for public discussion . Most , Like Mr VforVendetta, can agree to idea that the "old days" were generally good. However, everything changed when Tmb Gods-our beloved Admins- struck down the big banks, abolished them, and set forth a new order. A change were a codependent collector could no longer feed off the breast of his bank for a ranking spot. A change were, for the most part, a Killer's kills would no longer be honestly earned. And last, a change were a looter would no longer seek a banker's Headquarters-at top of hour- to steal massive amounts of cash, but seek the cold drug labs- of weary collectors seeking max- for a few bucks. Most, Like Mr VforVendetta, have witnessed families if not unions fall for various reasons. Some simply packed their bags and left the game seeking different horizons, and others prepared for adaptation by leaving their non-competitive families for greater ones. However, only a selected few chose to stay loyal to their families, and Mr V is one of them. Some would attempt the never ending crusade for change by gathering their fellow anarchist and travel the the plateau of Gods, but would fall to their knees by a single "NO" from the powerful and all knowing Admins. However, Mr V would not take this "NO" for an answer. he would soon refrain from the attack buttom or collecting option, pick up his verbal sword and prepare for a long journey. In fact, for the most part, Mr Vforvendetta would be the only one pressing and lashing out on every game related discussion seeking answers for the drastic changes to TMB.

Upon the sudden- or anticipated-changes to Tmb game play, the forums became consumed with Game Rule Discussions. In these threads we witnessed civil- and sometimes brute- arguments between those in favor of the old rules and those against them. MrV would use his forum posting abilities, granted to him by the Gods, and verbally attack all arguments, threads, and comments in favor of the new rules. In one thread V was so passionate about his opposition of new rules that he said, "if the new rules were to change anything you would expect them to change just that instead of creating new monopolies right? These F***KING rules suck and we need to bring back transfers". Time after time, Mr V would use his catch phrase, "new rules suck", and attack or capture the opinions of forum dwellers. In some cases, when he felt his words were not getting enough credit and/or views, he would create threads like "So...what has really changed since end of transfers/banking?" and provide his potential viewers with pole thread like "So...what has really changed since end of transfers/banking?". He would also expand the reach of his words to topics like Killer ranks, and express his opinion on how they destroy the game. Although his crusade was fueled by his passion for the old rules, he would not experiences his crusade without words of harassment. One loyalist of the new rules told v," you need to stop f**king complaining . you create all these post and does not mean a f**K all. You are an IDIOT V! STFU PLEASE". In fact, in one response to V's logic, a mafioso showed his disapproval of V's questions about the new rules by saying " if i get the same questions over and over again i'll give the same answers over and over again.....whatever bitches like you might think about that is irrelevant to me so STFU yourself....bitch". Although that response to V made no sense, it looked very harsh.With these words of somewhat constructive criticism, V was not phased and neither was his vision ,of old rules being re-established, going to end.

Upon the creation of the thread " How do we....Create MORE excitement and competition for everyone in the game?" , by one of the All knowing and Powerful admins, V provided great ideas to improve game play. He began to show his concern for free players. In one comment towards one mafioso he stated that," about old rules: no need to bring them back entirely BUT they provided more room for more than just killers and collectors in this game....there were more 'jobs' or tasks to perform. ultimately that also meant more communities within communities and more fun and more reason for people to spend in favor of their union/family during the round instead of minutes before EOR.
if you are prepared to look passed the fact i'm usually with ICS/Omerta you'd see i'm making a valid point here on behalf of more than just Nino but on behalf of free-players." He even stated that, " we can improve the social aspect of this game by establishing transfers... transfers(which allows a competitive player in a non competitive family to rank and stay with his family ). with no transfers, Players are forced to join competitive/business families with competitive players in order to compete for credits. As of a result, they leave there unique family and traditions to join a family that is only about business...so there is no actual diversity in families, and in these competitive families no fun on the family boards either, for the most part. These Words, were moving and , i am sure, must have moved the Gods as well.

Before reaching 1,000 meaningful posts, V was recognized and rewarded for his number soon to be mile stone.
The mighty TMB God Storm reached down from his castle in the clouds and blessed the weary crusader with a thread named, "VforVendetta: 80 forum posts to go to reach 1000!" to celebrate his long and tiresome work. Although he was deeply happy about his reward, his mission was not complete. His passion for the new rules change would begin to deplete as the days passed. Soon, his updates on his disapproval of new rules would only be found on his profile. However, in little did he know that Admins would reveal a "special change" to round 373.

The future Round 373 would be set for massive transfers, effective banking and the reunion of old families and unions in main round, just like the old days of TMB.

When i asked MrV about round 373, he had a short reply

"VforVictory"

Was V's work in fact not in vein,but actually effective ? Was his single handed crusade a march for change like none other seen before in TMB? Did admins just get tired of V's posts?Although these questions will never have a absolute answer, There is one thing for sure, on a personal level for V,....VforVictory

---------------------------
This was written in about 25 minutes after I saw the announcement of round 373.

Congradulations V. You got your wish bud. Transfers and banks for round 373 lol :)

The_Black_Cat
11-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Did admins just get tired of V's posts?

probably that one ;)

yoohooo!!

jackey
11-05-2011, 03:31 PM
hahah!

well Transfers are on for round 373 LOL

Homicide
11-05-2011, 04:37 PM
even the transfers are enabled for just 1 round, we can atleast njoy that 1 round with doing all type of things (looting, revenges, killing, maxing, banking, bank hunting).

Thanku Storm :)

blueniNJa
11-05-2011, 05:08 PM
transfers/banking within unions only :P

Danzig
11-05-2011, 06:23 PM
Admin will always listen to ideas when you offer a solution with them. V's only idea was that killer ranks are killing the game. Now I asume killer ranks will continue even in the special round. I wonder with transfers enabled if the "killer ranks are killing the game" posts will continue?

TheFlamingo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Danzig

I would like to see a rotation each round of old rules and todays rules. It's not enough just to run them in turbo.
Love, Danzig
Agreed!!

There are good points and bad points to both sets of rules but as you say, there never will be a "perfect" set for everyone.

Personally, I prefer the old set of rules (not talking about the rotation) but rather the camaraderie that was fostered between members when family banking was allowed.

NOSz
11-05-2011, 06:27 PM
You can only transfer to players matching the characters: NOSz

Danzig
11-05-2011, 06:32 PM
hooommmmmmoooooooooooooooo!

blueniNJa
11-05-2011, 06:43 PM
you can only transfer between fam bank and personal vault.

Danzig
11-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Blue are you speaking about this round or the future round?

The_Black_Cat
11-06-2011, 11:53 AM
I wonder with transfers enabled if the "killer ranks are killing the game" posts will continue?

if they keep killing the game....yes they will ;)

The_Black_Cat
11-06-2011, 11:55 AM
btw it's killer FAMILY ranks killing the game....regular killer ranks won't harm the game much and even might improve gameplay

but with all killers clustered in just 3 fams because most of them are bigger rankwhores than they would like to admit it is very likely such posts will continue.....

Danzig
11-06-2011, 07:12 PM
Yes...those damn "rankwhores"!!! Now why would you enjoy transfers coming back again? lol rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The_Black_Cat
11-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Now why would you enjoy transfers coming back again?

even you should know better....instead of 1 family doing whatever it takes to end up in top position you'll have numerous families/people working together.

it's a way for freeplayers to unite and fight against the big(ger) supporters....if for example untouchables/untrustables are collecting again to get out of range we can get in range again so people like them who do nothing all round and only play a few hours at EOR are now forced to play or get killed.

Danzig
11-07-2011, 07:12 PM
Yeah those damn people keeping the game running. I say throw all there butts out of here.

The_Black_Cat
11-09-2011, 10:49 AM
how are you keeping this game running?

one of untrustables always spends at start and is well out of range of anyone else...and most of you do same thing just to be out of range of everyone else in this game? you are hardly participating except at EOR...

Danzig
11-09-2011, 11:10 AM
They puchase serveres with coconuts thay cut down from the trees

The_Black_Cat
11-09-2011, 11:15 AM
oh yea i forgot you don't like to take anyone serious but you do expect to be taken serious.....how does that work exactly?

Danzig
11-09-2011, 11:23 AM
V, you silly little man. If you read my response on "storms talk to me" thread you would see I agree with most of your thoughts about the game changes. But you can't get angry for those that support the game. The site does need money to run and without us shitheads there would be nothing for you to complain about. And no I do not wanted to be taken serious!!! No more then when I pick the shoe instead of the horse in Monopoly

The_Black_Cat
11-09-2011, 11:56 AM
but serious....both to untouchables and top3 killer families:

why sit in one fam with eachother and sort of show middle finger to every other player in game while most of you could easily support an own family as well (would spice up competition and this game as well)?

now you all sit in one fam taking round after round....rank after rank....it's boring for the entire game.

untouchables taking all collecting ranks....iu all killer ranks.....how does that benefit this game exactly?

Danzig
11-09-2011, 02:50 PM
V in no way are we or anyone giving the finger to anyone in the game. We are simply playing with the rules we have been given. It is not my responsibility to spend my money to "spice up competition". That is admins job. I've stated in other posts that even with the old rules you would still see dominance from a single union and I'm sure it was not fun for the smaller ones. The difference was back then that there were many other jobs to be done and many other ways to win other then just spending. I miss the old days but it is what it is and it is.... but it is not any collector or killers fault that you do not enjoy the game play right now. If you want to make game play exciting again, bring back the old rules and find a way to stop rotations. Lower cap on max turns? With less cash being spent by one person more people are likely to support and not have such a huge risk of loss that they need to make backdoor deals with people they are suppose to be fighting with. Just my thoughts V

but serious....both to untouchables and top3 killer families:

why sit in one fam with eachother and sort of show middle finger to every other player in game while most of you could easily support an own family as well (would spice up competition and this game as well)?

now you all sit in one fam taking round after round....rank after rank....it's boring for the entire game.

untouchables taking all collecting ranks....iu all killer ranks.....how does that benefit this game exactly?

The_Black_Cat
11-10-2011, 11:04 AM
weren't you with republic.......and UC after that.....so what are you doing in untouchables/untrustables?

that's more or less my point: why can't you all pick a team and stick to it.....? instead of cling together in one family 'en masse' only to be able to rank as much as you can....

MrWorker
11-10-2011, 12:39 PM
Hes a focking gobby twat he could do with a 10 day rest storm block this mther fucke its is turn and while your at it block his mastar black cat and his lapdog chance. and we can finaly have peace with no liberal idiots about the place.

The_Black_Cat
11-11-2011, 11:15 AM
our favorite nazi is back.....

The_Black_Cat
06-21-2014, 12:01 PM
this should have been a blog....lol