PDA

View Full Version : Find 7 differences.

ForzaBesiktas
11-24-2011, 05:35 PM
Here you are:

Received from Storm 23 minutes, and 11 seconds ago. reply :: quote :: block :: delete
Posts removed, player banned from forums, do not tell me how to do my job.

Thanks

In reply to:
Don't try to play with me and delete my post, I took a caps.

Ban himself, you banned me due to religious slur.

http://i.imgur.com/hmOcI.png

Persico
11-24-2011, 05:53 PM
Mr Worker you are a CUNT.

hired_assassin
11-24-2011, 06:22 PM
Yes. I know it.

Thats up to the admins. Sent one of them a message to remind them. :) or sent to storm and CC the other admins. thank you.

ForzaBesiktas
11-24-2011, 06:24 PM
Yes. I know it.

Thats up to the admins. Sent one of them a message to remind them. :) or sent to storm and CC the other admins. thank you.

Are you kidding?

Received from Storm 23 minutes, and 11 seconds ago. reply :: quote :: block :: delete
Posts removed, player banned from forums, do not tell me how to do my job.

Thanks

In reply to:
Don't try to play with me and delete my post, I took a caps.

Ban himself, you banned me due to religious slur.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I was banned from the game, because of religious abuse. That means they have to ban him too to be fair.

But whatever, I remember Storm said me he was retarted.

hired_assassin
11-24-2011, 06:30 PM
I could sense that. Lol. A retarded attention seeker child with a brainless attitude=mr worker.

He's just another 'keyboard warrior' if he has the balls, ask him to go to a mosque and shout it out loudly . I can bet with you, he wont do it. But wait, he's retarded so lets say he might do
It. And if he do it, well gd luck to him on going out of the mosque. :)

ForzaBesiktas
11-24-2011, 06:44 PM
I could sense that. Lol. A retarded attention seeker child with a brainless attitude=mr worker.

He's just another 'keyboard warrior' if he has the balls, ask him to go to a mosque and shout it out loudly . I can bet with you, he wont do it. But wait, he's retarded so lets say he might do
It. And if he do it, well gd luck to him on going out of the mosque. :)

I do not care about if he is an attention seeker or isn't.

I was banned due to abusing prophet Mohammed via personal message to one radical Wahhabi guy. Whatever, Mr.Worker did it on 'forums' where are 'public' places on the internet.

I want to see same rules of procedure.

As you can see Storm says, I have to leave out politics/religion etc, on his message. Why do they not say same thing to Mr.Worker? Simply: He is their puppet and most of players want to answer his post and in this way they can keep more players on the game. I am sure that the staff uses him very well on forums as an attention seeker for their profits.

LK
11-24-2011, 07:09 PM
People will always fear what they do not know hired_assassin. Worker is just a misinformed redneck, one of many in the UK that feed off media propaganda.

ForzaBesiktas
11-24-2011, 07:15 PM
People will always fear what they do not know hired_assassin. Worker is just a misinformed redneck, one of many in the UK that feed off media propaganda.

Hello LK,

The point is not about what kind of person Mr.Worker is or his life conditions.

The topic is about why the staffies are not fair. As you can see, someone was banned from the game due to religious slur, someone was not.

I really do not care Worker's viewpoints, neither media propaganda; just playing with him like playing with a toy.

Now let someone explain me, especially staffie, why they can not be fair. It seems they are unfair and people give their informations on the game including IP number, names etc. Under this unfair conditions how someone can trust them.

LK
11-24-2011, 07:18 PM
Yes, what I was saying is unrelated to the topic of the post I was just responding to hired assassins post :)

I believe Mr_Worker had been banned from posting in the forums, Im not certain of the circumstances of his ban removal...

Storm
11-24-2011, 07:18 PM
Hello

Firstly, I do not ban players because other players ask me to. I make this very clear in my responses to such player demands.

I very seldom ban active players, even for the most horrible offenses, if I can see that they honestly will learn from their mistakes or try to understand the issue properly that they were banned for. I do not and cannot afford to tolerate to player demands of when and where rules need to be enforced, because then this game would not be healthy to play for anyone.

I look at a player's overall track record of behavior before I actually freeze or ban an active player. If you are messaging to my mailbox with constant drama, or your name appears in my mailbox often, with constant negative messages from other players about yourself which are valid- Then it becomes an issue that I have to deal with, when you commit more serious offenses..

Regards Mr_Worker - He will be dealt with during next round. This one is almost done -

Please do not re-post the offending message as I am trying to remove it from the forums as it is indeed offensive.

Thank you.

ForzaBesiktas
11-24-2011, 07:31 PM
Hello

Firstly, I do not ban players because other players ask me to. I make this very clear in my responses to such player demands.

I very seldom ban active players, even for the most horrible offenses, if I can see that they honestly will learn from their mistakes or try to understand the issue properly that they were banned for. I do not and cannot afford to tolerate to player demands of when and where rules need to be enforced, because then this game would not be healthy to play for anyone.

I look at a player's overall track record of behavior before I actually freeze or ban an active player. If you are messaging to my mailbox with constant drama, or your name appears in my mailbox often, with constant negative messages from other players about yourself which are valid- Then it becomes an issue that I have to deal with, when you commit more serious offenses..

Regards Mr_Worker - He will be dealt with during next round. This one is almost done -

Please do not re-post the offending message as I am trying to remove it from the forums as it is indeed offensive.

Thank you.

Let's go. I can show gazallion of them.

http://i.imgur.com/s6gwW.png

http://i.imgur.com/nWVpr.png

ForzaBesiktas
11-24-2011, 07:34 PM
And Dingie Dongie,

It does not make you very clever, when you delete my posts.

ForzaBesiktas
11-24-2011, 07:52 PM
Hello

Thank you.

Let us explain why I was banned first time by you, because of 'harrasment'. If I am sure, your BANK friends asked to ban me and afterwards I was banned. Simply: They CC'ed you and I continued to call a whore as a whore. Aye, negative messages from other players. I remember a drama whore ran to you with her e-knight, but I know you can not remember it due to your memorical problems.
Perhaps an image can help you.

http://i.imgur.com/W3su3.png

And here is someone who CC'ed it to admin. It is a kind of negative comment according to Storm.

http://i.imgur.com/EEF1T.png

Simply: I can not abuse someone, but if someone abuses me I 'have' to 'use' the 'block' button.

Storm
11-24-2011, 08:00 PM
And this is exactly the reason you were banned in the end. You just do not stop harassing staff with game play issues, and get on with playing the game. Even when players block you, you continued to harass them and found a way to get at them, even after being asked to just stop. You were never once cooperative. This is what "Bad Track Record" means, leading up to your removal, at the time.

Now, again - please return to your scheduled programming and enjoy the game.

ForzaBesiktas
11-24-2011, 08:18 PM
And this is exactly the reason you were banned in the end. You just do not stop harassing staff with game play issues, and get on with playing the game. Even when players block you, you continued to harass them and found a way to get at them, even after being asked to just stop. You were never once cooperative. This is what "Bad Track Record" means, leading up to your removal, at the time.

Now, again - please return to your scheduled programming and enjoy the game.

Nice try. But cheats never prosper. Now we ar seeing who harass people and find a way to get at them. It seems I did not CC you.

http://i.imgur.com/VAj2F.png

ForzaBesiktas
11-24-2011, 08:20 PM
Now Bongie Junkee next time join a convo with your proofs or not speak here. You have not proved your words and I've proved what I said.

Storm
11-24-2011, 08:53 PM
I really have no words for you besides - Thread closed.