PDA

View Full Version : RIP Gary Speed.

Napier
11-27-2011, 01:09 PM
After Enke's suicide 2 years ago and now Gary Speed, perhaps people will start to realise that the life of a sportsman isn't as perfect as they think and that depression can touch anyone. Thoughts to the 2 young families left behind by these and the countless other families affected by depression.

Dropy
11-27-2011, 02:03 PM
R.I.P Gary speed thanks for posting this.

blueniNJa
11-27-2011, 06:22 PM
a shocking news....football world will miss him.

AndyRosato
11-27-2011, 07:05 PM
hahaha fuck them both

Chance
11-27-2011, 09:21 PM
Even soldiers kill themselves.

Tooth_Fairy
11-27-2011, 10:11 PM
Tragic loss

Friday
11-27-2011, 10:18 PM
hahaha fuck them both

?

what a dick you are

you cry over a game and losing some imaginary defnses or ops

yet a young mann dies and you say fuck him?

wow , how shallow can u be ?

Napier
11-27-2011, 10:26 PM
Even soldiers kill themselves.

Yes, I get that. The post was not to say that his death is any more sad than a member of the public, my point was that awareness needs to be raised about depression as people in 'perfect' lives still see no way out and end their lives leaving young families behind. But soldiers are a very good example and I do agree there are cases more support should definitely be given to them.

MrWorker
11-29-2011, 10:33 PM
Apparently he wasnt depressed. He was abit of a gambler i heared.

So theys a few possibilities either he was in debt with gambling, Or he had an affair or vice verse. Iam not saying this is true but this as been going around so maybe. Nobody kills themselves for nothing, like ''Oh i might go home today at hang myself'' do they ?.

Either way you've got to be brave to kill yourself.
Its abit selfish he did it near chrimbo though.

But in reality he had no good reason to be depressed he had everything as it is.

But at the end of the life's abitch and then you die.