PDA

View Full Version : Big Questions :

MrWorker
06-12-2011, 11:39 PM
BLACK CAT :
What do you mean "If" you did go to Pakistan and build churches. British Empire remember. Pretty sure you weren't hung. Also pretty sure that's why so many people migrate from to Britain now.

Of course it isn't the peples fault for migrating to a coutry whose immigration laws are so lax it's laughable, of course if somebody is being persecuted in their own country they're going to leave. They'd be stupid to stay.

Look at Ireland for example when the potato famine struck and Britain did fuck all to help did the Irish stay in Ireland? No of course they didn't and why? Because that would have been stupid. So they migrated to America, with just cause. Whose to say the immigrants you have in your country now didn't leave their own country for similar reasons.
__________________________________________________ __
Iam gonna have my response. He asked me a question iam gonna answere it.

Actually it was india not pakistan. India was also allies to england and they where proud of it just like the brave ghurkas true british warriors the ghurkas. We didnt build churches the indians wanted to learn our religion and they fell in love with it so thats they business if they want to convert than thats they choice no one pushed them. And look whats happenning in india at the moment christians indians are been killed.

And what as the famine got to do with britian ? because where neibours it dosnt mean shit. Its an irish problem let them sort it out. the irish arnt patriotic to they country because they spread out all over the world.

MrWorker
06-12-2011, 11:54 PM
Indeed famine is awful and nobody should go through it. I mean ireland is surrounded by water so didnt anyone think of going fishing ?. Dont get me wrong about ireland. i dont mind irish untill they start being racist towards english. iam half irish so i know what iam talking about ive lived in england all my life.

Lysol
06-13-2011, 12:04 AM
they were born on that clump of dirt. let them die
if they had been born on this pile of dirt instead well things would be different

lawl

BlackCat
06-13-2011, 05:13 PM
I could be wrong since I didn't pay much attention to this in history but I thought Pakistan was a relatively new country. Only created in the 40's after the assassination of Ghandi.

Actually given that at the time Ireland was being governed by Britain and paying taxes to Britain it does have shit to do with Britain. Shouldn't you know about this being half Irish and all...which half I wonder, let me guess the better half right?

Just sayin'

The_Black_Cat
06-13-2011, 06:45 PM
there was also an east pakistan now known as bangladesh...and yes they stem from that period.

it was a hindu vs muslim thing at the time....masses moving to both sides leaving a muslim pakistan/bangladesh and a hindu india.

The_Black_Cat
06-13-2011, 06:47 PM
wasn't the biggest difference between english and irish their church?
(catholic vs anglican)

The_Black_Cat
06-13-2011, 06:49 PM
and not sure where this all started but if you want to build a church in muslim country it's either getting burned real quick or you'll get hung eventually...they are pretty "tolerant"

MrWorker
06-13-2011, 08:08 PM
Yeah well thers to sides to every story. You do realise that at the beginningthe POPE yes the POPE wanted england to populate ireland because it didnt have anyone there except maybe a few tribes like everwhere else. Along with them they brought christianity. So basically ireland was orriginally British. Later on through the years the protestant revolution began against the catholics due to they medevil practices. Then a few converted from catholic to protestant then the catholics began a mass persecution and ethnic cleansing to the protestants leading up to the eventual wel known battle of the boyne that the protestants held out against the catholics. dacades and decades later the protestantsin ireland are still been persecuted.

In ww2 the IRA catholics made light singles so that german bombers could bomb BELFAST working class protestants. and the iih did the same in some parts of england even the pope wa a pre nazi.

MrWorker
06-13-2011, 08:14 PM
Then through the troubles same thing protestants been murdered so on so on. So to me no wonder the N irish want to remain british they safe and free with us. All the ROI used to do was persecute. And after all the murder and suffering the Irish protestants have gone through because of the roi. They must be stupid to go back to ROI. Its was the N-IRISH choice to remain british. Because the british wanted to leave but the Ulster protestants wanting to remain britishso they could be safe. So the british gave the n-irish a referundum they still remain british and always will do untill THERE decide that the ROI will actually look after them.

People dont know the real story

MrWorker
06-13-2011, 08:17 PM
Ive missed loads of parts out obviously but iam just giving you a few facts. pakistan became offcial after ww2 the indians needed to be united due to the japanese invasion. Kinda like the china communists vs the china nationalists when the japs started the w with china the chinsese united to fight the japs then continued they civil war after

MrWorker
06-13-2011, 08:19 PM
To me a christians is a christian protestant - orthodox - catholic we all believe in the same foundation and morals and thats what matters.

MrWorker
06-13-2011, 08:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLBMQldB2Yc

This is basically what iam saying about the persecution. In a nutshell.

BlackCat
06-13-2011, 08:24 PM
Cool story bro.

MrWorker
06-14-2011, 12:35 AM
It just in a nut shell. But its true facts none the less. You cat have one story one view without the other That would be wrong.

Besides theys some seriuos mystical shit going on lately with UFOS the change of atmophere i feel that jesus is gonna come back to earth soon n shit

KidVengeance
06-14-2011, 03:50 AM
they were born on that clump of dirt. let them die
if they had been born on this pile of dirt instead well things would be different

lawl

this is horrible, but it did make me laugh.

BlackCat
06-14-2011, 06:57 AM
Now that I've actually bothered reading your version of Irish history I've noticed something. Despite the fact you say there's two sides to every story you're heavily biased towards the protestants. Where's the catholics side?

And how the hell did you not even come close to mentioning Bloody Sunday. You know when the Black & Tans went into Croker and opened fire. Nevermind I just answered my own question I guess.

The_Black_Cat
06-14-2011, 10:48 AM
wasn't it all because the Dutch William II or III invaded England at that time and scared off Jacob II, your catholic king, who fled to Ireland?

all the catholics went with him to Ireland and the Dutch brough protestantism (your now known anglican church) to England....i think it is what English call the 'glorious revolution' instead of total invasion by the Dutch :P

The_Black_Cat
06-14-2011, 10:57 AM
and the popes always been a joke....even a woman once by mistake....heard they found out when she was giving birth during some procession or mass.
and when king of france was going bankrupt because of huge debts to a certain order of knights he asked his brother (the pope!?) to excommunicate them from the church so he could arrest and burn them in one night....

MrWorker
06-14-2011, 11:15 AM
Now that I've actually bothered reading your version of Irish history I've noticed something. Despite the fact you say there's two sides to every story you're heavily biased towards the protestants. Where's the catholics side?

And how the hell did you not even come close to mentioning Bloody Sunday. You know when the Black & Tans went into Croker and opened fire. Nevermind I just answered my own question I guess.

Are you having a laugh. The IRISH IRA have always had there side of the story that the british are the devils. When the true fact is that the irish arnt like butter woudnt melt. the irish did they persecution and hatred towards they own people ( Protestants ).

Everybody always mensions the IRA side but nobody NEVER MENSIONED the PROTESTANTS SIDE so fuck the IRA side iam JUST getting the PROTESTANT side out for once. The IRISH act like butter wouldnt melt.

MrWorker
06-14-2011, 11:19 AM
The protestants are the real victims of this ireland.

12 people died on bloody sunday so compare that to all the protestants the died

Nobody should never mess with the great british empire mess with the best and you will pay one way or another.

MrWorker
06-14-2011, 11:42 AM
If britiain was ' alleged ' to be so nasty to the irish then why did they emigrate to england by the 10.000s of thousands ?.my mums side is irish my grandparents mum an dad came to england so they did the same emigrate to england. Fuck me thats what i mean about imigrants they insult us call us all kinds of names BUT THEY STILL ! COME TO OUR COUNTRY. You can Fuck RIGHT OFF if thats how you feel. YEE Ignorant toss pots.

BlackCat
06-14-2011, 04:46 PM
If the Irish decided to migrate to England in those numbers even over the course of several generations there wouldn't be anyone left in Ireland moron.

V gets 10 points for knowing a lot about a lesser known part of british history, though it was James II, the Scots call it the Jacobite war which I guess is where the confusion arose?

MrWorker gets nothing but contempt for once again missing the point, though I would very much like to hear his version of Catholic events in Ireland after bashing them so.

What happened to the great british empire exile? Oh yeah ain't revolution a bitch.

MrWorker
06-16-2011, 12:06 AM
Iam pointing out facts from the protestants camp. Everyone always hears about the Catholics. I thought for once the protestants should get some simpathy Your obviously one of the thoughs people thats going to like arguing and going against whatever iam for.

Like ive said if you read my posts propperly iam not against catholics my 'Irish Grandparents' are catholics. Ive said if your protestant catholic or orthodox to me you are all christians and i treat them all as christians because thats what there are they may have slightly different veiws but the fact is they believe the same morals and story so in my eyes if your a christian your a christian.

What annoys me is though that catholics always call themselves catholic and not christians if someone asks. Where protestants always say they are christian First and protestant Second.

MrWorker
06-16-2011, 12:14 AM
''If the Irish decided to migrate to England in those numbers even over the course of several generations there wouldn't be anyone left in Ireland moron.''

Well thats true fact my son. The irish migrated to england by the 10s of thousands around the time of the famine and up to after the first world war. i didnt say generations you idiot. I didnt say every single irish family LOL. i said 10s of thousands.

the irish population is 6 mill pal.

MrWorker
06-16-2011, 12:16 AM
If we british hated the irish so much and the irish hated us to much then answere me. ( Because your not answering directly to the question )

1 why did the irish come to england
and
2 why didnt we just shoot them when they got off at liverpool ?

BlackCat
06-16-2011, 07:25 AM
The only reason the English didn't shoot the Irish when they came to England is because they decided it would be easier to go to Ireland and do it there instead.

Protestant opression huh? Have you even heard of a little thing called the ascendancy I wonder?
Still waiting to hear the catholics version of events from you. Don't keep me waiting. Or do IDC.

MrWorker
06-16-2011, 10:37 AM
You still havent really answered the question directly. It must be too hard for you because you know damn well iam right. The fact is britian was gonna leave ireland in the early 1900's BUT the protestant irish thats N-IRELAND wanted us to stay to protect them against the evil catholics.

Catholics and muslims are as bad as each other they both evil and extremist and preach hate to others. islam came from catholicISM aswell lol. you catholics have really fucked yourselves up.

NO SURRENDER

MrWorker
06-16-2011, 10:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xof3F99TLhs&feature=related

MrWorker
06-16-2011, 10:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzhmFNs0yII

Evil nazi SCUM

MrWorker
06-16-2011, 10:49 AM
Us protestants will never surrender its like isreal if they surrender they lose everything and they lifes. Us protestants will never surrender northern ireland because the day we do is the day our genocide begins. So we will never surrender we fight for who WE ARE. Solong as fenians keeep to they side of the barrier we will live in peace. Fillthy bomber terroist bastards.

MrWorker
06-16-2011, 03:52 PM
to defeat extremism you have to become extremist and i reckon iam entitled to be a little extremist myself since iam single handed fighting off Radicals like. Athiest's. Muslimists. Catholics. Satanists, Leftists and communists. You people will never learn to be civilised so tell me why i should ?.

NO FUCKING SURRENDER !!!

MrWorker
06-17-2011, 11:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-jvaOPNKg&feature=related

And the cry was NO SURRENDER

The_Black_Cat
06-18-2011, 10:45 AM
perhaps you could set the right example...?

or you could join the ruckus indeed...

falcon
06-18-2011, 02:40 PM
well MrWorker .... u don't know anything about India ... In India u can change u r religion according to your wish ,...its one of our fundamental rights ... if some christian is killed it must be personal things ... because here no one cares which religion u belong to, actually no one have enough time to pay attention to their religion.. forget about others..so pls don't tarnish the image of my country ... We respect every religion ... no one kills someone because he belong to other religon ..

MrWorker
06-18-2011, 03:01 PM
Iam not tarnishing your country mate, I eat alot of currys i prefer to make them myself but you know what i mean. You cant say that your country is squeeky clean though comon my friend every country in the world as a long list of shit that nobody can change. Hindus and muslims are fighting all the time and they was a massive indian nationalist mob attacking christian churches and people a few months back. I respect other peoples religion and cultures But people have to respect mine. And they clearly dont meaning Athiests and other religous groups and cults

The way i see it is. The west side of the world is too much of a fag the east side is far to radical. the only normal part of the globe is the north middle and thats quickly turning into a radical fag aswell.

Its good to talk about stuff like this

Anywhere the main indian religion is cricket isnt it ?

falcon
06-18-2011, 03:05 PM
Well mob attacking christan churches and people is all about real estate ..... tell me if happen at remote areas it always happens in cities .. so its has nothing to with religion .. it's just a cover story ... regarding hindu and muslims its a policts played for the power ... politicians tries to divide people on the basis of cast , creed and colour for their own benifts .... that was past .. now no one is that foolish to belive them

falcon
06-18-2011, 03:09 PM
Well in India minority religions have extra safegaurds and rights to protect them .... So i will tell u it's not always about religion ... ever thing shown on TV is not true

MrWorker
06-18-2011, 03:15 PM
Well It would be great if everyone could get along but who are we kidding ? we are humans we love war and hate and occupation we cant help ourselves its who we are. We come into the world kicking an screaming and that most likely how we will leave it. Iam not a religous person i am a christian by culture and heritage and i believe god and jesus. But iam a not a church goer. What religion are you mate.

omerta
06-18-2011, 03:25 PM
Actually it was india not pakistan. India was also allies to england and they where proud of it just like the brave ghurkas true british warriors the ghurkas. We didnt build churches the indians wanted to learn our religion and they fell in love with it so thats they business if they want to convert than thats they choice no one pushed them. And look whats happenning in india at the moment christians indians are been killed.

reply to above stmt :

Indians are not proud of being converting....... in the olden days british forced to convert few people............ no muslim,nor christian killed by any indian ...... u need proof ? still people like paul,dinakaran are alive ....in india it is free country anyone can live without any problems no matter which caste r u from ..... every country will have evil people and nice people ....dont bring religious matters in discussions....... first study about the country which u are going to blame ...

Homicide
06-18-2011, 03:30 PM
MrWorker I think you wont believe other religions except urs. In India every one sees every religion equally. We just respect people no matter what they are. First learn about other religions and other countries before u talk

MrWorker
06-18-2011, 03:37 PM
whys everyone jumping down my throat all of a sudden LOL. I thought have already just solved this ? Ofocurse i only believe mine because iam christian but i believe they some truth in all religions. Iam not blaming the religion iam blamin the people that dont follow they religion properly. I indeed dont follow mine propperly but iam not blowing myself up am i and killing people because they dont believe in mine.

omerta
06-18-2011, 03:40 PM
haha first of all u no need to bring this discussion ......... y dont u discuss about game ? y do u need religions ? if u blame country no one will sit quite dude ........ u dont follow ur religion properly but we follow it strictly ............so stop posting

MrWorker
06-18-2011, 03:47 PM
Iam interested in what people think i like debates iam not trying to insult anybody iam not like that, iam a nice guy.

Jesus want people to believe in god but not religion He didnt want religions. He just wanted god to be a way of life thts what god wanted aswell thats why i dont go to church. Jesus new that religions cause war

And it started off because someone insulted my faith Iam just defending my position that is all.

MrWorker
06-18-2011, 03:48 PM
Well religions dont cause war but people do.

falcon
06-18-2011, 03:52 PM
@Mrworker .... Well if one kills people because they dont believe in his religion ... then he must be a physico or a retard ... U know few people for their personal benifits make use of emtional guys feed them false information and fill their heart with hatered for others ... one should think ... lets assume out of 100mil if 10 peeps are killed its not a big issue even if they belong to same religion ... every day thousands of humans are killed ....

BlackCat
06-18-2011, 04:59 PM
I like that bit about fighting by fighting extremists you become an extremist. That sound familiar, who said that again? Oh yeah.....me.

BTW you left homosexuals off your list of "10 things I hate about the human race." Just sayin'.

Tony_Soprano
06-18-2011, 06:58 PM
@Mr_worker,
Hinduism states that all religious figures ,such as God,Budda e.c.t, and there respective religions they belong to are simple manifestations of "The same God". If I'm correct , I think it's only satianism,toaism and Confuciionism are the exceptions . Im Christian too mate so your not alone on that point.

@falcon,
Although your theory of " alleged religious/church location disputes are simple cover ups for real estate/political differences", your idea of thinking on that point could just be the " usual propaganda at it's finest".
It sounds more logical that real estate disputes would be the cover up for mob attacks and church burnig.
But I don't live in India and haven't checked into it deeply . But just saying.

@blackcat,
See this is why I like debaiting with you. Your compose just enough logic and heavy manipulative points to hang the focus in a better ground for you. A pure debater !

But I don't see were any progress or comprimise can be made as the bringing of this thread seemed to talk about forced immigration and racism then navigated to religious corrections then finnal diverted attention to extremist ideas LOL.

What

A

Debate !:)

MrWorker
06-18-2011, 08:27 PM
I havent made a 10 most things i hate list BC so i dont know what your talking about mate. Always athiest bring up homosexuals i have no idea why. But If you think putting a cock up another MANS arse is normal then its must be you whos the loony. And athiest also support abortions Killing babys basically so dont you qestion me son on religous people killing each other look at your own mess first. Theres 6000 thousand babys been killed ' Murdered ' a day by coward doctors. Because of slutty teenagers they want the fun they just dont want the consequences get into the real world and go back to school sluts.

You see from a judo-Christian perspective Thats as bad as just killing someone on the street even worser in fact due to the fact that its CHILD ! a little baby.

A dont particulary like athiests because of they ignorance intolerance and evilness when it comes to abortion Even a norma sane person would see killing as evil BUT WHOOO athiests dont Satanic freaks

BlackCat
06-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Are you a vegetarian MrWorker? I certainly hope so else the chicken, cow, pig, turkey was killed. ..murdered to feed you and I bet you don't even care do you?
Why not?

BlackCat
06-18-2011, 09:40 PM
So I was shocked by your claims of six thousand abortions a day and decided to do a little research of my own, here's what I found.

WORLDWIDE
Number of abortions per year: Approximately 42 Million
Number of abortions per day: Approximately 115,000 - thats a few more than 6,000 right?

So then I thought well maybe he mean's 6,000 a day in America, nope UNITED STATES....Number of abortions per day: Approximately 3,700. So thats less than you're estimate.

You said most were teenagers...school sluts right?
Who's having abortions (age)?
52% of women obtaining abortions in the U.S. are younger than 25: Women aged 20-24 obtain 32% of all abortions; Teenagers obtain 20% and girls under 15 account for 1.2%.

Huh....Oooo but now for my favorite bit...you'll love this I promise. Which religion has the most abortion's yearly. At least i think it's yearly...not sure.

Okay in no particular order:
Jews 1.3%
Women with no religious preferences 23.7%
Catholics 31.3%
Born again/Evangelical 18%
Protestants....that's the one you associate with right? 37.4%

To be honest I stopped reading there but if you want to carry on...please be my guest. http://www.abortionno.org/Resources/fastfacts.html

falcon
06-19-2011, 07:16 AM
@tony
LOL .... If its about religion ... i don't think Muslim or Christians will even survive in India ... since 85% of population are the Hindu ... If u still insist pls show me some proofs to support ur views ...where as 2.5% is Christan .... U can guess not much time would be required to make it 0 if the mentality of Hindus is to dominate ... Where as u can see that most powerful lady in country is a christian who made a Sikh prim minister .. to govern a country of 85% Hindus ...

MrWorker
06-19-2011, 10:13 AM
No iam not a vegetarian. But at the end of the day before i lay my head i give thanks to god and the animal's Once a day before i go to bed. Thats all god asks for my friend. And i did mean in the USA alone when i said 6000 maybe i got it wrong. But the Abortion rates are disgusting. If people don't want to get pregnant well ah you dont have sex do you its very very quite simple unless your brain dead aswell. They sooo ''Brave'' to kill a baby I wonder if they'll be so brave to kill themselves aswell. Every child as a GOD GIVEN RIGHT to life on earth.

BlackCat
06-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Truly? What if as a foetus the child developed some debilitating wasting illness that meant they wouldn't live to see their 5th birthday. And that this child suffered either mentally or physically everyday for those 5 years.

Would that not make an abortion acceptable, to save not only the child but also it's parents all that stress and agony, isn't that merciful?

MrWorker
06-19-2011, 02:57 PM
Yeah because its all about the parents and how there feel isnt it yet again talking about themselves and putting themselves first over they kid they never think about the kid if he wants to live or not. If the kid comes into the world and then he decide's he wants to die then thats his own personnal business. But when someone plays god wth another persons life and decide whether to kill it or not THAT ISNT ACCEPTABLE you should love it no matter what.

Theres kids in the word that have got diseases and things wrong with them and in they short life they are happy dispite the pain they might go through they are happy and they are just glad they are living and have had the chance to.

Its like these days You can be only accepted into this crappy world society if your 100% Normal and if you have a disibility of some kind you may aswell just be dead thats the type of attidude this disgusting world as on certain poor people.

I would love my child no matter what if he was disabled etc i would look after him becaue thats what a parent is truly for.

MrWorker
06-19-2011, 03:01 PM
Life is precious and because athiests dont believe in a afterlife you should very well know that life is precious.

Tony_Soprano
06-19-2011, 03:19 PM
Life is precious and because athiests dont believe in a afterlife you should very well know that life is precious.

+15. well said. And I also agree with you thoughts on how people think just becuase someone isn't perfect, they don't deserve to live in this imperfect world.

homey
06-19-2011, 04:10 PM
I've never seen this much ignorance in any one spot before. First off pakistan was spearated from india because of the differences between the mulism's and hindus. Unfortunately alot of this goes back to the colonial empire days and the drawing up of boundaries with no regard for regional, religion or tribal differences, hence the conflicts in the middle east, africa and else where. As for the catholics and Ireland and England. This came about when the church would not sanction the divorce of the english king. He then proceeded to make his own church which today is known as the church of england. Being a catholic in england from that time on is essentially not a good thing. This is one of the many problems the Irish have with England. Nothing like being treated like a second class citizen in your own country! Whcih unfortunately is happening way to much in to many countries in the world today! This is just the way of mankind. greed, envy, selfishness! But don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Look at the Eurozone, just another pathetic attempt at collosal economic failure on the part of human kind! The UK, France Germany will have to make a choice, take care of their own or subsidize the failing states that don't want to make the hard choices! Will be an interesting train wreak to watch from a distance!
How many failed states (countries) can the developed workld support?

omerta
06-19-2011, 05:33 PM
Pakistan is seperated from INDIA bcz of ENGLAnd . they loot somany resources from india and while going they raised muslim seperation and hindu seperation........... bcz of them now there 2 countries but still there r somany muslims in india even more than in pakistan , in india somany religions r living happily,people dont know anything just comment on INDIA ........ everyone r living happily in india.......

omerta
06-19-2011, 05:35 PM
Before british occupies india ,there is no dif, in muslim and hindus..... there are some fellows who r responsible for the seperation of IND-PAK like GAnddhi

MrWorker
06-19-2011, 06:32 PM
First of all I wouldnt just blame england if i was you. Britiain is made of England Scotland Wales and Northern ireland. So dont just blame england because all 3 of thoughs other countries had just as much a part in imperialism. Thats another thing that annoys me iam english and everyone blames my country for all the bad things and they never look at our good things and all the great inventions we have created its always the bad things and my country gets blamed for it all when the fact is they was 3 other countrys involved.

india split because it was a muslim hindu thing. Nothing todo with britian.

MrWorker
06-19-2011, 06:34 PM
But actually i dont really give a shit lol Iam a english orange round head cunt and proud. So move on becuse this conversation is boring me

MrWorker
06-19-2011, 06:35 PM
+15. well said. And I also agree with you thoughts on how people think just becuase someone isn't perfect, they don't deserve to live in this imperfect world.

Absolutley mate :) Apart from myself thats the smartest thing someone else as said

omerta
06-19-2011, 11:34 PM
india split because it was a muslim hindu thing. Nothing todo with britian.

in reply to :

no india-pak split bcz of british they jelous of us and raised religious matter.........before they left india they have planned borders and everything.......

MrWorker
06-19-2011, 11:51 PM
Ah i cant be arse with this conversation anymore the fact is all nations have bad an good in them and so do people. God bless you all.

omerta
06-19-2011, 11:53 PM
yes thatsy never discuss about country nor religion .....choose nice topic next time.....

MrWorker
06-20-2011, 12:06 AM
Ill choose what i decide mate. See ya

MrWorker
06-20-2011, 12:11 AM
Too set record striaght. i ask a simple question why is communist symbols aloud and not nazis. its a simpe enouth questin but nothing ever goes to plan. Then some ignorant shit bgg insulted me so i had to teach them a lesson and now theve learned the job is done.

The_Black_Cat
06-20-2011, 10:40 AM
countries, religions, political movements....the moment they take form they are passed their purpose: unify and guide the people towards a better future for the majority....i think it's gone that far that it's all becoming irrelevant soon and it's just about people having a common responsibility for the planet and it's resources.

some countries are already expiring: greece for example...don't want to adapt, only refer back to their 2000 years of history without an eye for the future...they are done.
and more people will be done if they act like them....countries, religions etc should look at future instead of clinging on to past forever.

MrWorker
06-20-2011, 11:00 AM
People is what makes the changes. Not the atmosphere. If they want to stay as they where 2000 years ago then why not whos gonna tell them different. I think the worlds getting outta control these days theys no dicipline or respect And greece is done because of they debt money problems which to is man made money.

Tell me why you can't have faith in the future because i dont know ? Isnt that a persons god given right to decide if he wants faith then he will have it.

I believe in aliens and other planets with life on them i believe in the evolution theorie. But i believe god created it all and did it all to keep humans interested on earth and to learn new stuff about certain things whether that be evolution space etc etc.

MrWorker
06-20-2011, 11:04 AM
and different skin races and cultures it keeps humans interested in certain stuff always keeps them on the move. The world is a free place all you need in life is what god gives you. In reality we dont need houses or jobs because the world is a free place. the worlds our oyster.

BlackCat
06-20-2011, 05:42 PM
Whose supposed to have learn't their lesson?

MrWorker
06-20-2011, 08:02 PM
Funny thing. I always notice how people change the subject.

The_Black_Cat
06-21-2011, 11:45 AM
The world is a free place all you need in life is what god gives you. In reality we dont need houses or jobs because the world is a free place. the worlds our oyster.

all he/she/it gave us (according to your scriptures) were 10 rules to live by and those seem to be impossible to follow if you know some historical facts...

and i don't know where you live exactly but over here we prefer a house sheltering us from weather (cold, rain etc) and without a job (or purpose in life) things would get boring really quickly....

and btw nowadays most people treat the world as their trashcan or toilet rather than an oyster...

The_Black_Cat
06-21-2011, 11:47 AM
yes thatsy never discuss about country nor religion .....choose nice topic next time.....

carebears? my little pony?

BlackCat
06-21-2011, 12:25 PM
Hey! My Little Pony is cool!

Naruto_I
06-21-2011, 01:57 PM
am i prony ? V ?

Naruto_I
06-21-2011, 01:59 PM
MrWorker posting comments without knowing anything about INDIA so i have to react to his comments....hehe

Big_Bad_Wolf
06-21-2011, 02:43 PM
Funny thing. I always notice how people change the subject.

They probably want to see how ignorant you are on other topics. Dont let them dude.

MrWorker
06-21-2011, 03:45 PM
All i said about india was christians getting killed they like everywhere else around the globe and we are past this now so you can stop winging on bout it son. What else have i mensioned exactly about it that you indians fined offensive all the time ?. Ive only stated FACT and they was a civil war in indian which was a hindu / muslims division. So what ? Its true so deal with your history you aint squeaky clean neither so dont act it.

What do you expect me to go through the entire history of it to prove how much i know ?

falcon
06-21-2011, 04:17 PM
lol ..you r a fool MrWorker ..any one who read all your post can tell that u don't love u r own country .....a worst kind of peeps found in the world ... so stop talking about others and deal with yours own ....

Tony_Soprano
06-21-2011, 06:11 PM
I don't think that's what he is expressing. He's saying "now one nor country is perfect" and he is using India as an example as India became the country of topic earlier in this debate over "spheres of influence during the time of the British empire, in the 1800s, had control Over India which caused forced religion". But he never said he didn't love his country nor did he say India was a bad place to live.

MrWorker
06-21-2011, 07:25 PM
They probably want to see how ignorant you are on other topics. Dont let them dude.

Its because Iam taring them to pieces on other subjects there know iam right. so they put they fingers in they mouths and go like this ' Ohh dudee what am i gonna do marrrrrrrn i no noooooo dudeeeee ill bring back another subject from earlier on marrrrn. Basically.

MrWorker
06-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Aye falcon lest gets off this crappy subject tell me. what would you do if a sikh extremist came running into your home an said its time to pay .... Bitchzzzz AND BANG !!!!! ??

MrWorker
06-21-2011, 07:44 PM
Points to tony. He is the only one who must have a brain because he knows what iam talking about

BlackCat
06-21-2011, 08:18 PM
I also agree with tony. Stop bashing MrWorker falcon he can scarce put a coherent sentence together by himself. For craps sake don't go putting ideas in his head too!

Tony_Soprano
06-22-2011, 12:28 AM
Okay.

So someone bring forth a new topic...please :)

MrWorker
06-22-2011, 12:40 AM
Who are we mate ?. We are animals at the end of the day There so many people these day that care about they houses money THEY HAIR !! over thet fellow poor humans or earth. people worship money and material things which is totally wrong because you cant take it with you when you die so why bother protecting it ?.

We used to live in caves and catch our own food and life was FREE but because of all these radical changes within the last few, few thousands years if you havent got the money your not worth living if you are not 100% you arntworth been born. This is the type of sick facism that we live by in society these days.

Thats why theys so many abortions and so many suicides because of sick deranged people with sub-Normal minds. All you need in life is what God almighty gives you hes gives you and he gives you everything ask for guidance and he gives you it. One day we will all be living in caves again when the world goes bussed and iam telling you its gonna be soon.

Thats the last sentence on tat subject

MrWorker
06-22-2011, 12:45 AM
and youve got much much more purpous to live in them old day. than you do now these days you go to work with miserable moody people and come home to bed. Wheres the perpous in that ? thats not purpous thats just existing and not living.

BlackCat
06-22-2011, 07:10 AM
If you just go to work come home and go to bed, and you do that on a daily basis then I feel incredibly sorry for you.

MrWorker
06-22-2011, 10:49 AM
I didnt say i did where did i say i did ?

MrWorker
06-22-2011, 10:54 AM
But all that what ive said is the basic thing of daily life in this society ^^^

MrWorker
06-22-2011, 11:02 AM
Aye falcon lest gets off this crappy subject tell me. what would you do if a sikh extremist came running into your home with a bomb strapped to him and said its time to pay .... Bitchzzzz AND BANG !!!!! ??

BlackCat
06-22-2011, 11:18 AM
I didn't say that's what you did either I was merely commenting on the fact I feel sorry for those without a social life. Where did I say you don't have a social life. Jeez overly sensitive or what.

Naruto_I
06-22-2011, 01:17 PM
hey Mrworker u said ind vs pak is religion war right ? who said ? wat u know about it ? There are 175 million Muslims in Pakistan and 138 million Muslims in India composing 13.4% of Indian population..... now what u say ? there are somany muslims,christians and almost from every religion are in highest position...........Muslims in india wont like pakistan muslims , hehe dont let finger on india not indian religion......

Naruto_I
06-22-2011, 01:20 PM
if u want to take example pls choose other countries or ur own country hehe ........ where u live ? say me i found out how u live ........... You dont know how everyone live in india and u comment without knowing any thing ....... if u want to change this world with ur words then hold ur tongue..............

falcon
06-22-2011, 01:54 PM
Aye falcon lest gets off this crappy subject tell me. what would you do if a sikh extremist came running into your home with a bomb strapped to him and said its time to pay .... Bitchzzzz AND BANG !!!!! ??

he would be an extrimist trying to destablise my country most probably sent by pak or any other country no one in india will do that... sikh are the most patriotic people in my country they gaurd our borders and are the finest..... unlike u we don't see those thing with religious angle ... you are nothing but a racisit ...

MrWorker
06-22-2011, 03:29 PM
I was wondering when the race would come into it.

Have i mensioned owt about race lol No i havent you have just now though. religion is totally different then race so i dont know how people manage to confuse it.

Ill help you shall i.

Religion - Christianity, islam, judaism, hindu, sikh and so on.

Race - white black brown yellow gray so on.

How do you confuse yourself. Your the racist falcon. for all you know i could be anyone of thoughs races yet you assume iam white by the sounds of things.

MrWorker
06-22-2011, 03:31 PM
I didnt say it was a hindu muslim war at all i said the majority on the sides of the line was hindu vs muslim.

MrWorker
06-22-2011, 03:37 PM
I didn't say that's what you did either I was merely commenting on the fact I feel sorry for those without a social life. Where did I say you don't have a social life. Jeez overly sensitive or what.

'' If you just go to work come home and go to bed, and you do that on a daily basis then I feel incredibly sorry for you. '''

Are you sure i think you need another look BC. your the sensitive mate stop confusing me with what you are please its not cool.

MrWorker
06-22-2011, 03:42 PM
If you read all my messages going right back to the start on the Question time : hitler and the nazi party posts and then it continues on this QUESTION TIME post. youlll see that ive alreadyy explained my situation my country and so on. iam not repeating myself i feel like we are going arounds in circles.

If you indians want to stop talking about india then why are you still carrying on with it ? Ive tried to end this conversation for the last 2 pages yet you are not letting it down. So it gets me thinking maybe indians actually like arguing.

BlackCat
06-22-2011, 04:21 PM
I assure you MrWorker in no lifetime could I ever confuse you with me. Promise. Also it's the Jewish race Hitler was trying to be rid of not Judaism so saying someone belongs to a race of people because of the color of their skin is incorrect.

Finally I am not BC. He's someone entirely different.

Tony_Soprano
06-22-2011, 05:41 PM
Lol

Yeah BlackCat is actually a female not a "dude". :)

So what shall be the next topic of interest.
Hopefully the next one will yield better results.

MrWorker
06-22-2011, 07:04 PM
How the hell should i know lol theys alot of men on here with women names and vice versa and i cut BC for short. Well the jewish race makes no sense because where iam from its a religion not a race. religion is religion and race is race the majority of the jews where white soo..... and theys white muslims theys black christians and so on and on.... Religion is religion race is race and iam sorry but thats fact.

And i respect sikhs because of the ghurkas there some of the bravest and LOYAL men in the british army. Respected by they allies and feared by they enemys ' Better to die then live a coward '

MrWorker
06-22-2011, 07:20 PM
I will tell you my top 10 list of shit if it pleases you.

- Abortionists
- Radicalists
- Humanists
- Athiests - Militants
- Feminists
- Racism towards the english race and england as a whole
- Rich greedy bastards that dispise the poor and dont help them
- Leftists / Communists thats want to destroy our heritage culture history and religion
- Immagrants who come to the country thinking we owe them a living.
- Criminals And finally ignorant people in general

MrWorker
06-22-2011, 07:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJIttoqyZNI

Ill dedicate this one to Black cat because shes one dumb annoying FAT mamma Hhaahahaha that guy with the ginger hair looks spit of you LOL

Tony_Soprano
06-22-2011, 08:37 PM
Actually Blackcat was an ex model..

So umm she looks nothing in that spectrum of that image you "expect" her to look like.
Moreover,that was very mean of you mate

Tony_Soprano
06-22-2011, 08:42 PM
But I do agree one some of your ideas,but I wouldn't say "hate" in particular I would say don't advocate.

MrWorker
06-22-2011, 11:28 PM
fucking hell It was intended to be a joke my friend but i see many people on here dont have a sense of humour uhmm they wouldnt go well in england. They like the germans no sense of humour always serious and on a game aswell comon you'll think they'll let they hair down abit and relax. Well fuck it lol if nobody else is gonna laugh that isnt gonna stop me from it. Your not dragging me down with your miserableness.

Tony_Soprano
06-22-2011, 11:37 PM
Lol calm down MrWorker. :|

MrWorker
06-22-2011, 11:46 PM
Personnally i hate to see bad things happen to good people.

Thats why we need to chuck out the Human rights because they protect the criminal and not the victim and thats wrong

Theres no justice in this world. But mark my words one day they will be i believe someone should get the same treatment back as they give others thats true justice.

MrWorker
06-22-2011, 11:52 PM
Its the same with abortionists thoughs people that abort they children dont think of how lucky they are. Theys people in the world THAT ARE DESPERATE FOR CHILDREN but cant have them. Instead these slutty women are giving the gift of life of a baby YET THEY ABORT IT !!!

Its gets me so MAD and pissed off with this crap world we live in Theys no absolutely no justice in this world.

MrWorker
06-22-2011, 11:57 PM
Tell me Tony what do you think the purpous of your life is ?

Tony_Soprano
06-23-2011, 12:17 AM
The perpose of my life consist of two things

-spiritual enlightenment
-successful Medical doctor: specialist ; hematology

- my spiritual enlightenment, of Christianity, threw vigorous studying of "rightious" practices including: being kind, considerate, giving, loving e.c.t in my over all quest to become a better person moreover,reach beyond the very fabric of the heavens

Also

-to be a successful MD of hematology. Why?
I find AnAtomy and how's the human body funchtions, whether its The diastolic contractions of the endocardium of the heart or the defusion of blood cells threw the capillary walls of the arteries or the way retroviruses synthesizes viral protien, is simplistically interesting to me. My father is a pharmacist so it's also a competition to do better than the pervious generation. mostly I want to help those in need in my practice. But so far so great. 10 more fun years left of total schooling :P

Tony_Soprano
06-23-2011, 12:20 AM
But as far as the being kind part and ect,
Its hard.

I'm a DICK
But nice every now and then. Hahaha

BlackCat
06-23-2011, 07:25 AM
Dumb? You're the one who didn't bother finding out just how many abortions there were in america yearly, guessing at 6,000. You're on the internet for fucks sake look it up before you make another verifible claim.

Btw didn't you say you were bored or something of people constantly bringing up the same points. There a particular reason you thought bringing abortion up again was a good idea?

I appreciate the dedication but since I only check in on my phone these days I can't see it so a bit of a wasted effort on your part I'm afraid.
Hey look three statements made in one post, see I told you I wasn't like you who feels the need to double or triple post in order to what? Push you post count up? Lame.

MrWorker
06-23-2011, 11:32 AM
Your just a sore in the side of this post stop talking because i dont give a shit about your veiws and this is my post so ill say whatever i like on it CAPEESHIOO stupid idiot

That sound like some crazy shit tony

MrWorker
06-23-2011, 11:35 AM
''''Btw didn't you say you were bored or something of people constantly bringing up the same points. There a particular reason you thought bringing abortion up again was a good idea?''''

Thats what we were talking about before india came BACK into it are you thick you cant remember ? Oh no wait your a 1 sided prick

MrWorker
06-23-2011, 11:38 AM
And tony if shes a model that tells me shes prety dumb for all i know she could be a peadophile man

MrWorker
06-23-2011, 11:42 AM
No lefttists comunist republican cunt will ever tell me what to think or believe what a bunch of nancy weaklins

The_Black_Cat
06-23-2011, 12:22 PM
I will tell you my top 10 list of shit if it pleases you.

- Abortionists
- Radicalists
- Humanists
- Athiests - Militants
- Feminists
- Racism towards the english race and england as a whole
- Rich greedy bastards that dispise the poor and dont help them
- Leftists / Communists thats want to destroy our heritage culture history and religion
- Immagrants who come to the country thinking we owe them a living.
- Criminals And finally ignorant people in general

just a view questions arise (since that is the topic):

1] if someone get raped they are not allowed to take away possible child of attacker?
2] don't you think a lot of radical things got said in this topic as well? (that means all of us)
3] does this mean you think we should enforce same rules that apply on us for animals, insects etc?
4] why can't someone deny a god when people can believe in one when proof is same....
5] does this mean you think women have less rights than men? (or need less....)
6] why do you only mention 'the english' and why call them 'a race'? (and does this now make you a radicalist as well?)
7] i agree with the rich bastards....(yet most rich people worked quite hard for it and there for should do what they please with it...and a lot of poor people aren't poor without a reason)
8] do you really think those are the only threats to (your) culture and history? capitalism and banks in general did more damage if you ask me....
9] our wealth in the west is build upon colonialism....in a way we owe them for sure (we did invade them, took their people and wealth and left them to rot afterwards...correct?)
10] a poor man stealing a bread to feed his wife and children is a criminal...yet don't we all understand what he is trying to do?

do you really blame people for being ignorant? (in a lot of places you don't get the luxuries we all experience....nothing a little education can't fix)

BlackCat
06-23-2011, 12:40 PM
Former model, with better pay, better prospects and a better standard of living than a mere plasterer could ever manage.

Promise.

Tony_Soprano
06-23-2011, 02:27 PM
And tony if shes a model that tells me shes prety dumb for all i know she could be a peadophile man

She is not "unappealing" in no way form or fashion.
And she isn't ignorant, she is quite intelligent and a respectable debater as exemplified in this very thread.

MrWorker
06-23-2011, 03:58 PM
Former model, with better pay, better prospects and a better standard of living than a mere plasterer could ever manage.

Promise.

A mere plasterer ? HAHA you dont understand. We make very good money IF they is work. And a plasterer/Builder is proppa working class. Working class people are the salt of the earth we are the type of people that keep the country really running in industries.

All models / Celebs are is lazy who have never done a proppa days work in they life and they get loads of money for it.

This is basically how it is.

Working class person - Works VERY hard all week for a small wage to keep is family or himself a float and to earn is keep and in most causes lives in poverty and a high crime invested area.

Celebs / Rich - Does hardly fuck all lives in luxury and gets hundreds of thousands. and millions doing nothing or just MERELY kickig a ball.

MrWorker
06-23-2011, 04:07 PM
- Abortionists - Killing a Child. I understand if its a rape attack But still its still a child with a life its not the childs fault.

- Radicalists - Its alright having your views. But when people Blow or kill people up because they dont believe same as them is not good.

- Humanists - These people are nly for the criminal and not the victim thats why this needs to be scrapped theys no justice with these people

- Athiests - Militants - They can believe whatever they want. But why do they have to call religous people freaks ?? What makes they views the truth and how the hell do they know if theys not a god or god

- Feminists - These are the same as humanists and liberals they pro abortion etc etc they basically HATE men

- Racism towards the english race and england as a whole - Alot of people hate england and blame england for the british colonys they forget that britian is made up of scotland wales and northern ireland aswell

- Rich greedy bastards that dispise the poor and dont help them - If a poor person becomes rich then ofcourse its up to him withis moneybecause hes been poor he knows how it feels like. But people that are brought into wealth are the bad lazy ones and dont understand struggle

- Leftists / Communists thats want to destroy our heritage culture history and religion - they are ignorant and hipocrits

- Immagrants who come to the country thinking we owe them a living.- this happens alot and iam fed up with it

- Criminals And finally ignorant people in general - a poor person wanting bread is understandable but not gang banners and knife crime etc violent crim

BlackCat
06-23-2011, 04:55 PM
Working class people work hard all week but plasterers only work if there is work. Those are your words. And yet you claim plasterers are working class people. Sounds very much like your definition of a celebrity to me.

Yes, yes we in the fashion do absolutely nothing all day. Don't tell anyone will you?

MrWorker
06-23-2011, 08:13 PM
You are either dumb or your trying your typical best to TWIST my words like usual.

You have no idea what the working world is like untill youve actually been there. Pasterers / Builders are working class we work VERY hard and it is hard work but we cant exactly work if they isnt any about and when they isnt any work about we dont have any money so we become skint the only way we have money is if we work.

You are been ignorant towards builders/plasteres just remember something Madam if it wasnt for us you wouldnt be living in a luxury apartment or a house or wherever the hell you live.

And yes you people are lazy very lazy you some how expect people to run around you and be slaves to you what the hell have you done for anyone in life ? But fashion LOL are you having a fucking laugh the only people that follow that load of bollocks is women and fags IAM a MAN i wear normal clothes and not any of that fagget shit you seem to say is fashion lol fuck fashion. Who actually says it fashion ?

MrWorker
06-23-2011, 08:25 PM
You miss the point and try to twist words and only cherry pick the ones that are right for you

BlackCat
06-23-2011, 11:51 PM
If you tried making a point every once in a while we might get somewhere as it is I didn't cherry pick anything I was quoting you back to yourself, that was a direct quote and yet once again I'm the dumb one? I don't get it.

What have I ever done for anyone? Started their career, what have you done? Covered a few cracks?

MrWorker
06-24-2011, 12:15 AM
I am making a point. Your the one doing exactly what your saying to me.

Whats that ? a career in lazyness and looking like a slut.

And me i build the houses that you and all people live in.

You should try a good days work once in your life i bet you wont be so cheeky then

Tony_Soprano
06-24-2011, 04:49 AM
Some one umm.. PLEASE CHANGE SUBJECT :)

BlackCat
06-24-2011, 09:33 AM
I don't live in a house. I largely live out of a suitcase in a hotel. Did you build those too?I totally get it now, if someone says model to you you immediately think glamour model, The Sun, Imogen Thomas right?

Yeah wrong industry.

Why would I want to try a good days work? I'm busy enough with my own.

MrWorker
06-24-2011, 11:13 AM
Hotel . House same thing its still a home. Not me precisly but people in my profesion built it duh.

And whos thats exactly just a slut who went with a footballer Hahaha I couldnt care less about them seriouly the sun can stick that story up they arse. I dont live in cloud coocku land like many people do. Especially women and fags. The real world is a working world

And thse footballers make me laugh. They playing they hobby what they like and they get 100's of thusands for it. Its riduclous theys soldiers in the army fighting in forieng lands and they dont get nothing compared to that and when they retire they get treated like shit by the government.

So i say Fuck the government fuck celebs and fuck the rich a bunch of cowards really.

People need abit more NATIONAL PRIDE and take back england from the currupt power thats in play right now.

BlackCat
06-24-2011, 12:22 PM
The english need more national pride? In what....I mean what have they got to be proud of?

MrWorker
06-24-2011, 03:36 PM
Theres just to much to be proud of i cant write it all down we english defend our culture heritage and HISTORY from thoughs who will take it AKA leftists UAF SCUM

I bet you are a taliban DASH alquida supporter

MrWorker
06-24-2011, 03:37 PM
http://www.europeantruth.co.uk/images/st%20george%20grace%20of%20god.jpg

MrWorker
06-24-2011, 03:55 PM
Where are you from ?

Tony_Soprano
06-24-2011, 03:57 PM
I'm from california!

MrWorker
06-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Leftists and communists Need to be RE-EDUCATED.

Tony_Soprano
06-24-2011, 04:17 PM
MrWorker,

What would be your ideal Government?
Details with respect to relevency please :)

MrWorker
06-24-2011, 04:17 PM
Winston churchill Whom i consider a savour from our lord and savour jesus christ and god our father and creator. Winston churchil said fascism would return as anti fascism and HE WAS RIGHT ! just look around us.

MrWorker
06-24-2011, 04:20 PM
MrWorker,

What would be your ideal Government?
Details with respect to relevency please :)

I prefer a more right state then a left state. But ideally i would like everyone to get along but that isnt gonna happen as we know. I want justice and a government that isnt a bunch of cowards and that they put they country people first before foriegners. and Criminals get proppa punishment for they crimes I.E chain gang style labour camps and death penalty for murderers and pedos etc

BlackCat
06-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Hang on a second earlier you were anti-communist, now you're anti fascist? You know those two view points are pretty much diametrically opposed politically right?

I'm European. So if there is too much to write down how about just one thing that the English have got to be proud of?

MrWorker
06-24-2011, 04:37 PM
You must be dutch then i assume. We english tolerate communist europe because of deals with you. all we english are british not european. Nah Iam a ENGLISH NATIONALIST iam against any person who wants to take my country in the old days it was german fascists. These days its COMMUNISTS leftists.

you should try reading all the comments before cherry picking again

Tony_Soprano
06-24-2011, 04:37 PM
I prefer a more right state then a left state. But ideally i would like everyone to get along but that isnt gonna happen as we know. I want justice and a government that isnt a bunch of cowards and that they put they country people first before foriegners. and Criminals get proppa punishment for they crimes I.E chain gang style labour camps and death penalty for murderers and pedos etc

Umm alittle to vague.
And death penalty for federal crimes?
Christians don't believe in "death on that bases ".
Didn't somewhere in the bible it used the analogy "don't see an eye for an eye" correct?
What gives you the absolute right to take someone's life that "god established"?

MrWorker
06-24-2011, 04:45 PM
Umm alittle to vague.
And death penalty for federal crimes?
Christians don't believe in "death on that bases ".
Didn't somewhere in the bible it used the analogy "don't see an eye for an eye" correct?
What gives you the absolute right to take someone's life that "god established"?

I believe in god and jesus. They may be justice in the afterlife But theys no justice on earth and its my god given right to have my own thoughts and opinions. I cant be perfect mate and god knows this. I hate to see bad things happen to good people. On earth and while im living on earth i still want justice

MrWorker
06-24-2011, 04:49 PM
Iam sorry but if someone killed my son or daughter ( I dont have kids but if i did ) I would want to kill the bastard who did it. Because who gave him the right to kill my kids ??

BlackCat
06-24-2011, 05:16 PM
Then you changed you mind and went back to anti-communist. Communist europe? Really? There were fascists in britain too, and italy. Benito Mussolini and Oswald Mosley. Heard of them? They were around the same time as the german facists. Except they were technically NAtional-Socialists.

In fact I think the Spainish civil war was anti-fascist in origin. See they were everywhere, and yet britain only had a problem with as you say the german ones. Why is that?

Nope not Dutch. European. Honest.

MrWorker
06-24-2011, 08:42 PM
Europe is fast becomming communist. We had a problem with german nazis because they bombed our cities. Oswald was a patriot no doubt he just went abit too far by supporting hitler. But Fascism and communism are the same they both evil, Millions have died for nothing because of these

fascists may have been everywhere then. But these days communism is everwhere just like fascism. communim and facism are the same but on different ends ofthe scale they both fascist in they ways.

Winstone chuchill quoted that fascism would return as anti facism and it looks like it is doing.

MrWorker
06-24-2011, 08:46 PM
So where in europe are you from poland ? france ? germany ? ......

BlackCat
06-24-2011, 09:35 PM
I don't quite understand how communism and fascism can be the same thing since they are as you say at opposite ends of the political scale. One regime believes in tearing down class barriers, the other in maintaing them. Correct me if I'm wrong but from what you've said about the working class and celebrities you'd quite like to abolish all that wouldn't you? Have everyone doing a hard day's work?

I was born in Sicilly but as a child spent time with both my mother in France and my father in Portugal. That's why I call myself European.

Tony_Soprano
06-24-2011, 11:32 PM
@MrWorker

Still not understanding why you , a mere human, has the honest ability to take another humans life.
Revenge is not of a churchman's rule nor his code of conduct.

MrWorker
06-24-2011, 11:55 PM
Your entitled to your opinion black cat however wrong you are. They are the same in evilness and wickedness they both kill people who are not fit for they plans and schemes they both want to in slave the people and feed them lies and propaganda they both the same on opposit ends of the political scale but they both the same excecpt one maybe socialist where the other ones national socialist. Thats the only difference and communism isnt even socialist north korea is communist socialist yet they dont allow people out of they country and they very rarely let people in ? wheres the socialism in that communist is a lie basicay is the same radical shit as national socialism

MrWorker
06-25-2011, 12:02 AM
Tony i understand what you mean that is true thats what christianity is about forgivness.

Iam not talking on behalf of the church iam talking about my own feelings. Why should the killer have a soft living after he as killed a child or a innocent person ? Does that sounds like justice to you or the victim

They need proppa punishment tony otherwise they'll keep re offending like they do these days they think they can get away with it so they keep doing it. and one day someone will get killed because nobody stopped them when they had the chance.

BlackCat
06-25-2011, 12:45 AM
Taking the social in socialism a little too literally methinks, all socialism means is that, simply, production facilities are publicly owned rather than either being state owned or owned privatly. Obviously from an economic point of view this can only be a good thing.
National Socialism - Nationalism. A left wing ideology which states a nation is entitled to an identity. Why is that radical? isn't that what you've been preaching and lamenting the lack of Britains national identity whilst calling leftists, the very group who have that as a political goal a bunch of cowards?

You know that the left wing is revolutionary whilst the right is against change right....now I know you've said before that you can smell the revolution coming and that when that happens there's going to be a change..so where does that leave you..
It has been very amusing though watching you spouting what is undeniable a communist point of view whilst trying to claim you're anti-communist. You know that mean's you approve of the government are a fan of the class system and think privatisation is a good idea?

Tony_Soprano
06-25-2011, 06:14 AM
Tony i understand what you mean that is true thats what christianity is about forgivness.

Iam not talking on behalf of the church iam talking about my own feelings. Why should the killer have a soft living after he as killed a child or a innocent person ? Does that sounds like justice to you or the victim

They need proppa punishment tony otherwise they'll keep re offending like they do these days they think they can get away with it so they keep doing it. and one day someone will get killed because nobody stopped them when they had the chance.

But isn't life in prison just as good as the death penalty ?(on an moral basis)
If it isn't then it must be the idea of revenge as the main focus
People who advocate the death penalty, use the euphimism "justice by death " in replace for the hidden term revenge by persecution resulting in death. If you really want justice and are Christian, it shouldnt matter how a offender gets punished as long as they get punished. That's a logical response from a Christian and/or idealistic citizen.

It's like saying
"I don't just care IF he/she gets punished, I want them to die as a result"

MrWorker
06-25-2011, 09:39 AM
Ah lol.

On paper communism is a good idea But we have seen from everywhere communist country's the reality is alot different communists are athiest. In soviet russia MASS amounts of milions upon millions of christians and churches were killed, destroyed by the communists in russia The christians are ment to be communist really. But how can a christian be communist if he gets persecuted in his own country for following is faith ?.

No.... Iam a english nationalist. I dont like change neither and i want our own culture heritage and history to last forever. Been a nationalist dosn't mean your racist or intolerent of other peoples culture. It just means your proud of your country and you want to preserve your own cultures in your own land. So sharia law wil never be excepted in my land sharia law is barbaric sorry lol but it is. And in the bible it says If you have not sinned throw the first stone. Meaning we have all sinned so nobody as the right to take someone elese life.

Hitler said
If you love your country your a nationalist
If you love your people your a socialist

MrWorker
06-25-2011, 09:48 AM
But isn't life in prison just as good as the death penalty ?(on an moral basis)
If it isn't then it must be the idea of revenge as the main focus
People who advocate the death penalty, use the euphimism "justice by death " in replace for the hidden term revenge by persecution resulting in death. If you really want justice and are Christian, it shouldnt matter how a offender gets punished as long as they get punished. That's a logical response from a Christian and/or idealistic citizen.

It's like saying
"I don't just care IF he/she gets punished, I want them to die as a result"

I want them to learn for they mistakes so they can become a better person iam not talking about brutality iam talking about hard work for common theifs criminals so it makes them stop commiting crimes. They shouldnt have a soft life in prison. They there to be reabilitated and they not gonna be if they have a confortible life in prison. The prisoner thinks he can keep getting away with it.

BlackCat
06-25-2011, 12:56 PM
A nationalist who doesn't belive in change is a political fallacy. Afterall if your country doesn't change how are you going to get rid of all those immigrants huh?

MrWorker
06-25-2011, 07:06 PM
Tell you the truth all i want is a country. Where we have justice. national pride and honour. And like ive said about immagration. only people with a trade something to offer the country can only come in to live like many other countries do, and if not then it needs to be capped. and people who fight for britian IE the ghurkas the ghurkas fight for britain so they should get all rights to live in britian no questions asked.

The_Black_Cat
06-26-2011, 11:03 AM
national pride is what keeps people divided.....so is religion

and that fossile of a queen of yours has expired a few decades ago as well.....and if it weren't for the dutch english would still be catholic minions.

they invaded england and drove off their catholic king and kickstarted your golden age....else people like you would have been even more ignorant.

MrWorker
06-26-2011, 11:19 AM
Whats as our country got to do with you V its not your country so you mind your own business about the queen.

No no no wrong again. Yould could use that national pride as communism so communism to is what keeps people divided people in my land dont want that shit communism is lies deciet and ignorance. Religion dosn't divide neither people do. You need to read the bible and maybe then youll understand or atleast read some quotes.

And at that time catholic was corrupt it maybe still is. They killed and torchured protestants. People want to convert from catholic to protestant to jew you can do so the dutch havent got nothing to do wih it. Your using religion as a sort of nationality V.

Do you even know why protestants split from catholics ? Ill leave you to answere that

How am i ignorant ?. Look at what your writing before you say iam ignorant. Hipocrit

BlackCat
06-26-2011, 01:09 PM
V's talking about the bloodless revolution when then Dutch Protestant William of Orange deposed the Catholic James the second effectively ending catholicism amonst the royal family. So really it has a lot to do with the Dutch.

My favorite part of english history was your tudor monarchs where you had several catholic and protestant kings and queens in quick succesion and both religions were equally persecuted.

MrWorker
06-26-2011, 06:22 PM
ok .......

The_Black_Cat
06-28-2011, 10:42 AM
ty blackcat for enlightening....

;)

The_Black_Cat
06-28-2011, 10:52 AM
...and btw....i read the whole damn thing....same with quran....and both are terribly contradicting pieces to read.

i understand more than you think (i'm sure) and Ecclesiastes is my favorite...

and while we're at it again: explain the huge difference between old and new testament.....where in the old you had to be prepared for wrath and vengeance of god etc ("eye for an eye") while it says "to turn to other cheek" and be merciful etc in the new testament?

same with quran....is basically just the old testament with some additions by a pedophile now known as holy prophet muhammed!?

somehow all the same but yet somehow hugely divided and struggling as such.....how's that about peace etc?

The_Black_Cat
06-28-2011, 10:54 AM
btw wasn't it luther who kickstarted the difference between catholics and protestants? wittenberg etc...

MrWorker
06-28-2011, 04:41 PM
I know it seems to contradict in certain places but your forgetting that its made up from other books youve got to work it out for yourself your own perception thats how i see it. The fact is christians praise jesus not the bible the bible is just they for guidance and knowledge. Because a few pages may contradict itself it dosnt prove they isnt a god.

My religion is easy and so it should be. I believe in god and jesus. God father and creator. Jesus lord and savour. Jesus hated religions because he new that religions cause confilct between people. So jesus said that god should be away of life and not a religion. All youve got to do is. Be thankful for your meals and repent your sins and you do that however you want to do it theys no correct or wrong way to do it. God wants it to be a personnal relationship NOT a ROBOTIC with everybody doing same thing he wants sons and daughters not robots

MrWorker
06-28-2011, 04:47 PM
Protestant started because of medevil catholic practices of that time.

The_Black_Cat
06-28-2011, 11:19 PM
i'm just going with 'you're probably a good guy inspite of....' :P

nah just kidding...i think most of us think along the same line inspite of little details that make things 'personal'

i believe in 'just life' and everything that is included....people, animals, plants...this planet.

it's a given miracle and all mentioned should be treasured and respected as such...incl. 'the dangers' or 'evil' etc

we have the freedom to explore all that and observe and should also realise to take responsibility to 'care' for all of it

in the end it's all about balance i think...when needed we balance out 'one' and when needed the 'other' (that means in a left (..) society with tend to go right and vice versa)

therefor we should cherish the things we have in common as well as the differences

(and yes i'm drunk FU2)

MrWorker
06-29-2011, 12:16 AM
Haha i like you better when your drunk V lol.

Thats what iam saying i dont mind other peoples beliefs solong as they show respect for mine i do theres vice versa etc. Dont you believe in any kind of afterlife at all v i mean its always nice to see your family again etc. Just interested.

I Agree everything should be cherished and resected. Because if this is the only life then earth should be like heaven and ALL Aborted kids should have a chance of life IF this is gonna be the only life. I personnaly doubt that. because I believe in a afterlife iam not sure what its gonna be like because ive never died lol but i believe something happens its always good to keep hope its healthy aswell and stops depression and suicide.

The_Black_Cat
06-29-2011, 12:26 AM
let's keep it to star wars....i, one day, will be part of the force :P

The_Black_Cat
06-29-2011, 12:26 AM
or the dark side....we'll see.

The_Black_Cat
06-29-2011, 12:43 AM
~oh mani padme hum~

MrWorker
06-29-2011, 12:43 AM
Iam abit fresh and tired myself but not drunk lol.

Tony_Soprano
06-29-2011, 01:02 AM
Well it's not friday
But in California we have drinks on Tuesday.
Just one shot!

You guys should try it :)

MrWorker
06-29-2011, 11:51 AM
Arghh you gotta live lol

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.. remember :)