PDA

View Full Version : I didn't know TMB was still getting new players...

Bane
06-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Received from Don_one_eyed_willy 1 hour, 4 minutes, and 59 seconds ago. reply :: quote :: block :: delete
join us ill make u a killer if interested message me my respects,

sent to Don_one_eyed_willy "14 minutes, and 40 seconds ago" send message
How exactly can you ''make me a killer''?

Received from Don_one_eyed_willy 14 minutes, and 5 seconds ago. reply :: quote :: block :: delete
u have to read and an listen ill instruct you on how to kill and loot if u join us only and be
loyal

sent to Don_one_eyed_willy "12 minutes, and 57 seconds ago" send message
How do you know that I don't know how to do that already?...plus you said you were going to
teach me how to kill...when did looting come into it?

Received from Don_one_eyed_willy 11 minutes, and 3 seconds ago. reply :: quote :: block :: delete
long story short u gon join us or not

sent to Don_one_eyed_willy "5 minutes, and 21 seconds ago" send message
So...your selling point to try and get me to join your family is that you're a killer family
and that you'll teach me how to kill, right?...So why does your entire family of 19 members
only have a combined kill count of 14230 du's?...Is it because you are new and don't really
have a fucking clue what you're doing, but acting like you do to get members?

Oh in case you haven't figured out already, no, I will not be joining you.

Received from Don_one_eyed_willy 4 minutes, and 15 seconds ago. reply :: quote :: block :: delete
everybody maxed loser and i dont need u to join us ur a clown where your family?

You are blocked by this mafioso.

click here to go back.

No real point to this post btw, I just haven't said anything in a while and thought it was funny.

The_Godfather
06-28-2011, 03:07 PM
i also like the way he claims to own london haha

ZubZero
06-28-2011, 03:17 PM
LmaO !!! Dont you just love communication :p

KidVengeance
06-28-2011, 08:48 PM
He will teach you real good!!

Smith4Life
06-28-2011, 09:15 PM
LOL Wow. What a guy.

He needs to teach himself to kill before he can start teaching people who already know how.... what a dumbass. I will message him and be lile, I have 200K more kills then you, but can you teach me, I hear you're a real expert. See what he says, I will post it!

middle
06-28-2011, 09:22 PM
don one eyed is still a new player he is also don luigi so u call it i never even seen him with the big dogs me iso i can loot myself to 15bil flat i can kill maybe around 600k and collect over 50bil before u can teach someone on how to do something he needs to learn how to be a all around good player

Bane
06-28-2011, 09:37 PM
Would you like me to teach you how to not come off as if you have a bag of shit for a brain when you type?

TheFlamingo
06-28-2011, 10:35 PM
He's probably just a kid but atleast he's trying to recruit people and is willing to teach them. That's more than alot of you are willing to do.

The_Black_Cat
06-28-2011, 11:05 PM
Would you like me to teach you how to not come off as if you have a bag of shit for a brain when you type?

hahahahaha (10 characters now?)

Bane
06-28-2011, 11:06 PM
Oh fuck off you old cunt, it was a tad amusing, but don't smile, ohhh no, don't even think about it, your face might crack.

KidVengeance
06-29-2011, 04:12 AM
He's a good guy.
Doesn't afraid of anything.

LOL.

:)

ShorTerMemory
06-29-2011, 05:25 AM
haha good convo...they are the best

MrWorker
07-01-2011, 12:23 AM
Bane you sick cuntster lol you must be ghetto trash or something Bane is one hard bastard when it comes to kids. you deserve to be NAIL BOMBED bane yooo mama must have fed you cum instead of milk. haha

Bane
07-01-2011, 02:36 AM
... What?...

MrWorker
07-07-2011, 08:44 PM
... What?...

Bane you sick cuntster lol you must be ghetto trash or something Bane is one hard bastard when it comes to kids. you deserve to be NAIL BOMBED bane yooo mama must have fed you cum instead of milk. haha

Gansterz
12-16-2011, 05:34 PM
Is he still playing??