PDA

View Full Version : This is too the U.A.F to answere.

MrWorker
07-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Why is the UAF racist towards English people.
Why is the UAF Not-Patriotic to there country
Why do the UAF want to destroy English Taditions and heritages

Ikah
07-02-2011, 10:05 PM
I have no idea of what are you talking about but I am only commenting cos the " english race" made me laugh a lot lol
Lol ENGLISH race??? that is a new race that I don't know of lol

MrWorker
07-02-2011, 11:52 PM
No no. You can tell theys different races. The germans have a mono braw and they dont have a sense of humour for intance then americans are fat. the french of a mustache with the hat and they surrender. the dutch have square heads and they smoke dope all day with whores by they side, russians look like theve go stones in they head LOL etc.

Nah you can tell that from different coutrys people look slightly different wherever you go. we english are average to stocky weight wise and we all generally have bald heads and we love our bacon buttys darts football and beer.

Basically..

MrWorker
07-03-2011, 03:48 PM
UAF stands for unite against fascism but its very clear that the UAF are fascists by the way they act if they where against fasicsm then they would be against extremist islam and sharia law and they would be PRO isreal IF they where against fascism.

But the true fact is facism is the same as communist accept communism is social thats all. THE UAF TRULY STANDS FOR

UNITE AGAINST FREEDOM.

Winston churchill said that fascism will return as anti-fascism and he was right.

BlackCat
07-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Your stereotypes no matter how well meaning could be misconstrued as racist comments.

MrWorker
07-03-2011, 08:57 PM
Where is there racism EXACTLY ?

BlackCat
07-03-2011, 09:21 PM
Racism is discrimination based on another persons race or religion. So with that in mind you tell me. Where is the racism?

MrWorker
07-04-2011, 12:00 AM
You said to me, so you tell me. Because i dont know i havent wrote anything racist.

No actually it isnt hard.

Race is to do with skin - white - black - brown - yellow etc
and
Religion is christianity - islam - judaism - Jehovah witnesses etc

I dont know how you confuse the two.

MrWorker
07-04-2011, 12:06 AM
And iam not been racist iam just a sane person pointing out true facts of this crappy political correct corrupt world we live in.

Bane
07-04-2011, 11:54 AM
You are quite possibly the most ignorant bigot on TMB. Well done.

MrWorker
07-04-2011, 03:39 PM
How can i be ignorant by pointing out true facts ?. Your ignorant by ignoring or avoiding them kinda like you. Your the ignorant bigot. Not me. Learn what ignorant actually means first son before saying it.

MrWorker
07-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Bane you are antisemite

Muslim extremists the other week where found to have anti semitism notes in they ''Korans'' Saying that ''jews are dirty apes and look like pigs'' and the UAF even defended the radical muslims after this.

The UAF is a racist fascist organisation They are the new NAZI PARTY OF OUR TIME.

The UAF stands for UNITE AGAINST FREEDOM.

Fuck the UAF and extremists radicals.

BlackCat
07-04-2011, 03:58 PM
I thought the neo-nazi's were the nazi's of our time.

Personally I would have been more upset about being called bigot than ignorant. Since we are all ignorant to a greater or lesser degree.

MrWorker
07-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Neo nazis ? LOL are you seriously taking a bunch of piss head skinny fags seriously ? They are an insult to our war veterans and victims.

Make no mistake the extremist muslims Al-quida - taliban hamas etc are the NEW NAZIS of today. There MAKE it very clear they want to eradicate the jews and christians. Yet you leftist twats always still defend and support them. Your fucked in the head communist hipocrits.

And ! LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR. AGAIN !
Like on other posts

I'am not against any race or religion i like to get on with everybody.

Iam against ! Extremists from any race or religion.

I believe in fairness thats what my points are about

It works BOTH WAYS Nothing is one sided

BlackCat
07-04-2011, 04:29 PM
So if you're against extremists from any religion how come you never run your mouth about crusaders?

MrWorker
07-04-2011, 11:18 PM
So if you're against extremists from any religion how come you never run your mouth about crusaders?

Why dont you stop running your mouth and look back on the question time post. Props because your to lazy too. For someone with special needs ill explain again.

Do you even know why the crusades began genius ?. In a nutshell, Well lets go back to the beginning first, it started when christianity was the main religion in the middle east and north africa UNTILL the muslim jihads came and started an invasion thus pushing christianty up north into europe. Then the muslims conquered spain and their would have continued if it wasnt for the crusaders because then the crusaders came to take back some ground there took back spain and some of the lands to the east of europe they did take jerusalem but the traitors there decided to let it go back into the invaders hands BUT they strengthend europe and europe as never been conquered because of the crusaders putting an end to muslims jihadists. The ottoman empire tried a similar trick to continue on the muslim invasions again but the british empire put a quick end to that.

If it wasnt for the crusaders and the great british empire you would be in a nappy HAHAHA,

ALL HAIL BRITIANIA !!!!

Yet again to say islam is a peacful religion there really love causing wars. Wouldnt you agree cunt

07-05-2011, 06:44 AM
All hail britiania !!!!

broco
07-05-2011, 07:02 AM
ok mrworker ive heard just bout enough of you sayin bout islam now if you read the verses of Quran it says peace is the first option and when some one evades on your home then the last option that is left is war and in war you are only to take back whats yours women and childeren were spared and those who surrendered were treated with mercy. mooving further to the part of extremist these are factions who only are giving islam a bad name you want to talk bout Islam talk it out with some one who has knowledge bout it.
if you want to bring out the facts. of terrorism..... then can you aswer why was the war on iraq carried out when no weapons of mass destruction were ever found you say that you liberated iraq??? you all just made that place in a living war zone so when you say Islam love causing wars you are wrong get your facts right mate:) if you want to further debate on this i can bring in the verses of Quran and i would be most obliged to clear your doubts:)

BlackCat
07-05-2011, 08:31 AM
The first crusade started when the byzantine emperor appealed to the pope for military aid in defeating the invading seljuk turks. The rest of the crusades were spent either trying to capture or protect the land won in the first crusade. Nothing to do with religion, everything to do with who has the most territory.

Like Bane said you're just a bigot with delusions of intelligence

BlackCat
07-05-2011, 08:34 AM
Oh and MrWorker's? It's spelt Brittania.

MrWorker
07-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Iam pointing out facts as the eye sees it theres more violence coming from muslims then there is from anyone else in the whole world. and the iraq - afghanistan war started because that was a al-quida talban stronghold an they bombed twin towers and london. Killing all thoughs innocent people for nothing.

Answere me this. Why if islam is religion of peace. Is there radical muslims groups like al-quida taliban and hamas. And why Is there alot of hate and oppression within islamic countries ?

MrWorker
07-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Hitler did go abit mental. He tore europe to pieces why exactly Its only made us weaker today than stronger i bet if hitler just kept as he was the leader of germany without doing any of that holocaust or invasion crap. Germany and all of europe would be strong today.

But hitler spolit it all and started attacking everywhere. Indeed hitler was a great leader and how a leader should be in love with his people and wanting to keep traditions like

Family values
morality and national pride.

But like ive said he didnt just keep it to that he went mad and started attacking everyone. He never listened to his generals neither thats why meany conspired against him. No wonder their lost

BlackCat
07-05-2011, 08:46 PM
Hitler was one of the greatest polticians of the 20th century. And you're insane, like lock you up in the asylum crazy you know that huh?

Ikah
07-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Hitler was one of the greatest politicians of the 20th century. And you're insane, like lock you up in the asylum crazy you know that huh?

Saying that for Hitler is like saying Bin Landen deserves a Nobel price for peace

A murder is a murder that doesn't make them great people but just murders

BlackCat
07-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Yeah sure, let's focus on all the Jews that were murdered at the command of Adolf Hitler and not at what the man himself actually did. Hitler saved post world war one Germany from financial and economic ruin it's as simple as that.

MrWorker
07-05-2011, 11:59 PM
Me insane ? all iam doing is pointing out facts. You cant say you condone what there did though. To babys and children ? murdered in gas chambers its barbaric and the middle east supported this. Even to this day. When muslims burned our poppys on remembrance day their had boards which said God bless Hitler on it.

Hitler stalin and binladen are the antichts of the 20th century

MrWorker
07-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Hitler was a muslim he had his very own muslim SS division. And everyone knows that Himmler wanted islam to be the religion of europe The fact is the nazis where a muslim organisiation. Iam actually gonna thank stalin for putting an end to hitler before europe became islamic.

and another fact is thoughs muslim bombers that bombed the moscow airport if stalin was alive he would have CRUCIFIED the fucks and killed there familys and posibly invaded they land. And you know what I wouldnt blame him if he did.

Communism and islam are the same in my eyes but atleast in communism you can have a drink !

Iam fed up with all radicals. ITS TIME TO FIGHT BACK

Bane
07-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Douche with a shotgun...please.

MrWorker
07-06-2011, 11:50 PM
You need to wake up bane.

Aj4xtreme
07-07-2011, 12:54 AM
Omg someone has no life lmaooooo

MrWorker
07-07-2011, 02:57 PM
All leftists need to be RE EDUCATED

BlackCat
07-07-2011, 05:39 PM
You need to be educated.

MrWorker
07-07-2011, 08:23 PM
You need to do a good days work. You posh git

BlackCat
07-07-2011, 08:27 PM
Posh? LOL........good one!

You do an encore?

MrWorker
07-07-2011, 08:30 PM
english bc

BlackCat
07-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Mais l'anglais est une langue brutale. Le français est beaucoup plus élégant.

MrWorker
07-08-2011, 12:07 AM
its just jibberish to me mate