4- Poor Job

5- Terrible Job

6- Terrorizing the American way

KidVengeance
07-21-2011, 07:11 AM
6, only obvious choice

SOExclusive
07-21-2011, 07:26 AM
give the man a break. The economy was down when he came to office. Hes trying his best to fix the problem. It just not good enough.

Its simple:

new president plus good economy = everyone likes u
new president plus bad economy = everyone hates u because u cant fix the problems.

MrColombo
07-21-2011, 07:35 AM
3 for trying

killgirl
07-21-2011, 08:07 AM
4 for not fixing the problem

MrColombo
07-21-2011, 08:11 AM
2 because in the future he might fix the problem

killgirl
07-21-2011, 08:12 AM
5 because no one likes him

MrColombo
07-21-2011, 08:14 AM
1 because your lying, alot of black people must like(not being racist) lol

killgirl
07-21-2011, 08:19 AM
6 cause no white people ( not being racist) dont like him

DjMafioso
07-21-2011, 08:22 AM
:p im white and i like him......

DjMafioso
07-21-2011, 08:23 AM
just kidding im puerto rician. wait i know i changed my forum name just now from MrColombo to DjMafioso but why it says im guest? lol

killgirl
07-21-2011, 08:28 AM
very few white people like him ( not being racist )

CARDACI
07-21-2011, 10:37 AM
why people dont like him? because he takes care of the poor people

JoeyF
07-21-2011, 11:09 AM
1 for owning bin laden

Attitude_Adjuster
07-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Yes Joey he took out Bin Laden but in the scheme of things how does that improve the American economy? He'll have had nearly 3 years to do something about it and the US dollar is weaker than the Australian dollar. I don't recall the US dollar being weaker than the Australian dollar for most of my life, going back to early 80's. Not too bad for exports, but too much debt, a health system that WILL go down hill within the next 10 years and unemployment not dropping.

So i don't rate Obama, because he doesn't deserve to be the US president. Not because of the colour of his skin, but because his policies will put the US in such an absolutely shocking state, worse than now and definitely worse when he is kicked out in Nov of 2012.

Billa
07-21-2011, 12:21 PM
3,he is doing favourable for americans but not for others country peoples...he stopped outsourcing to india and moreover he had cancelled the H1 visa...so on the whole he likes every americans to be in a good job nor indians...since indians are holding a very good position in US..

JoeyF
07-21-2011, 12:52 PM
It was a joke.. Obviously he doesn't deserve a 1 just for the killing of Bin Laden. I don't know much about politics and I'm not American myself but I think whoever was put in power they would be in the same position as Obama is in now. In the UK a lot of people don't like Cameron because of the cuts he's making and some of the decisions he's making, but no matter who is in power they will have to make these sorts of decisions. I don't believe it is Obama's fault that the American Dollar is weaker than the Australian. Look at the governement before that and the decisions they made. Things are not going to get better for a while, give people a chance, you can't just get rid of people without giving them a chance like they're premiership football managers or something.

SOExclusive
07-21-2011, 01:17 PM
ur right joey. A little history lesson for ppl who dont know how the system work.

See the US is economy runs like a wave. The wave can get REALLY BIG which means things are great, or the can get REALLY SMALL which means things arent to good. It can never stay at a steady pace. There has to be a fall or rise in between the lines somewhere. For instance...

When president Calvin Coolidge took office in 1928 everything was great. PPl weree getting rich and jazz music was spreading fast. Coolidge went down as one of the top 5 likeable presidents.

Guess what he did. NOTHING

then 1932 great depression. Herbert hoover takes office. Everything was terrible. This is when the blues was created. He told everyone things would heal over time. He did NOTHING. But times were bad so he went down as one of the top disliked presidents in history.

Obama came in office at the wrong time and now everyone is blaming him for the problem when the problem already happened while bush was in office. Its just americans are really starting to feel the problem occur.

All presidents are blamed based off the economy staus. Obamas case bad. But i give him a 3 for trying.

Danzig
07-21-2011, 01:26 PM
What starts with a "n" and and ends with a "r" and you never want to call a black person??? Thats right.....nieghbor waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jk, but it's still a great joke.

JoeyF
07-21-2011, 01:32 PM
LOL danzig ;) Yeaap I just think you should give him a chance, make him president for the next term in office and see what happens then. If it looks like other countries economies are getting better and nothing is happening for America because Obama's decisions have been bad, then by all means slag him off to your hearts content. For economies to grow you need time, this can be increased by some decisions presidents make, but he would be a miracle worker if the american economy was perfect after 3 years. I wouldn't say he is a terrible president or a brilliant one, I think he's alright, just give him time.

Danzig
07-21-2011, 01:44 PM
I voted for the guy and totaly agree with you. It is almost imposible for any economic plan to make any impact in 4 years. Really most well thought out plans take 10-15 years to really start to take affect. I.E. Reagonomics...Clinton reaped the benifits and recieved credit for being in the right place at the right time. G. W. was a total fuck head who alost bankrupted our country...much like any buisness venture he ever tried. He's responable for getting us into a war that we have NO right to be in.

SOExclusive
07-21-2011, 02:06 PM
yea and now obama has took his place and everyone thinks obama did it because he the president. It already started so why blame so one who comes in at the wrong time. Trace the problem back to the source.

Jzee
07-21-2011, 02:16 PM
4 broken promises as all president elects does so does he.

SOExclusive
07-21-2011, 03:02 PM
everytime the president tries to pass something, the republicans reject it. thats why nothing is getting done. because nothing can get passed. if they all cooperated things would start changing. but that will never happen.

Jzee
07-21-2011, 03:27 PM
yes we can! excuse the pun but as you said no one gets along so how can we ever change?

SOExclusive
07-21-2011, 03:54 PM
the reason i say they can never get along is because they have different opinions on whats best for the citizens. That why they cant never pass a law.
When the democrats try to pass a law. The republicans denies it by voting no for it

this is some serious issues these parties need to handle. But it wont get handled. This will just keep happening over and over and over.

Attitude_Adjuster
07-21-2011, 04:05 PM
I voted for the guy and totaly agree with you. It is almost imposible for any economic plan to make any impact in 4 years. Really most well thought out plans take 10-15 years to really start to take affect. I.E. Reagonomics...Clinton reaped the benifits and recieved credit for being in the right place at the right time. G. W. was a total fuck head who alost bankrupted our country...much like any buisness venture he ever tried. He's responable for getting us into a war that we have NO right to be in.

Danzig, what i have noticed is that everytime something bad happens for Obama, out comes the "it was because of Bush, Bush did this and Bush did that therefore that's the reason why it's like this". Obama needs to start taking some responsibility as he is the most powerful man in the world and is in charge of the US economy.

Re-distribution of wealth: let's see, we want the wealth that others make to get jobs in the productive part of the economy and be Robin Hoods. Spend what money is left on credit and build up more debt. Danzig i don't mean to be personal but my sisters-in-law and their children in Britain are going to be theoretically paying off the debt the idiots over there left behind. Governments shouldn't try to control everything.

Obama's problem isn't as much he is making a mess, it's he had gave himself up as a saviour, someone who was going to fix everything and create a utopian America. He set the bar too high for himself, and isn't living up to what people wanted him to be.

SOExclusive, let's have the Republican-controlled Congress act as yes men and women and pass everything. You have to be prudent in what you pass no matter what side of politics you are on. If everything is just bad, does it deserve to be passed? More than likely what is happening is not what you see get reported on the news. I'm sure there are records of other things that we don't know about that DO get passed. Just the big things get reported, you see the GOP blocking it, and you assume that nothing is getting done. Should economic idiocy be passed? NO.

Big_Sarge
07-21-2011, 04:08 PM
I can tell you that I do not like the current president. He's done nothing thus far. I think it's funny how people say that he took down Bin Laden. He really had nothing to do with it. The US military took Bin Laden down, the same military that almost didn't get paid, because they couldn't get the budget balanced. So where does he say to take money from first? That makes a lot of sense to me. NOT!

Billa mentioned that he has cut back on outsourcing. This is a great thing. I'm sorry, but the US has the highest unemployment rates in almost a century. Why should we give jobs to other countries, when we have able-bodied people here in the states that can do the same jobs to provide for their own families. IMO, one of the biggest faults of the US is that we always try to help out other countries, when ours seemingly goes down hill.

Rant over... for the time being.

ShorTerMemory
07-21-2011, 04:09 PM
politics is a joke...all money, greed, egos and lies

ShorTerMemory
07-21-2011, 04:09 PM
legalize marijuana and i say he did a good job...

SOExclusive
07-21-2011, 04:29 PM
sarge u make a good point. But if u want to know why we hire other contries to do our do we dont want, well it actually has 2 reasons.

1.) some americans are to lazy to do it themselves. Why should they do it when they can get someone else to do it.
The main reason is...
2.) some business are money greedy. They dont want to hire an american worker and pay then 7.25 and hour. They would rather pay workers from another country an couple of cent to finish a job for them.

America is a business land. Ppl would do anything just to save a nickel. Unemployment is high because business arent hiring americans. They are hiring other workers from different countries.

So i ask u, would u pay a american worker $10 an hour, or pay an worker from another country 10 cent a day.

Big_Sarge
07-21-2011, 04:41 PM
sarge u make a good point. But if u want to know why we hire other contries to do our do we dont want, well it actually has 2 reasons.

1.) some americans are to lazy to do it themselves. Why should they do it when they can get someone else to do it.
The main reason is...
2.) some business are money greedy. They dont want to hire an american worker and pay then 7.25 and hour. They would rather pay workers from another country an couple of cent to finish a job for them.

America is a business land. Ppl would do anything just to save a nickel. Unemployment is high because business arent hiring americans. They are hiring other workers from different countries.

So i ask u, would u pay a american worker $10 an hour, or pay an worker from another country 10 cent a day.

I totally understand and agree with your post. I know those major corporations are all about the almighty dollar.

In response to your question. I honestly would much rather pay and American $10/hr and keep that money in the US economy. My wife owns a business and I know that there are lazy people in the states or they expect too much be given to them for nothing, instead of earning something. I'm sure that if you asked your question to 10 other people they would say the "obvious" choice, but I'm not most people.

SOExclusive
07-21-2011, 04:52 PM
u are a good person then. Not many people think of others like that. I would pay the american too.

Tony_Soprano
07-21-2011, 04:58 PM
6, only obvious choice

I think the only thing obvious is you not knowing much about politics nor his situations for that matter.
Destroying the "American way"?

This is comical very comical.

Obama graciously but unfortunately inherited a usually prosperous country in a economic decline created by the U.S.'s very own Bush. his approaches ,to fix the problem, include "aid the middle and lower class, implementing hire taxes on the rich and heavy tax burdens on petroleum conglomerates and tight cuts on federal spending and a stimulus package". All in a vigorous attempt to do what all presidents would do "in this current economic mishaps and refuel this economy ". So, you implying that his approaches are of communist virtue as they are "terrorizing the American way" is obserd and ignorant. His focuses ,in general, is what any logical president republican or democrat would provide their focus to in Any economic situation as such.

With that being said, Obama is doing what his "situation" allows him to do.
What I mean by "situation" is the house is controlled by the democratic party and the senate is dominated by the republican party. With republicans, as usual not compromising with anything "democratic",he isnt able to approach things in a full and effective manor. So dont imply that he is just sitting on his ass and "terrorizing the American way".
Let's see you successfully return the governemt to a moderate surplus and bail it out of a recession in 1,460 days.

I'm not a democrat so don't say I'm being bias. Infact, I'm somewhat of a conservative but my age contradicts such. Lol
Do I like Obama?
I don't see anything wrong with him so I'm not against him.
But I understand some of his plans to approach things.

Even with the very things I've just said is still too vague.

"TERRORIZING the american way" lmFaO!
Yah-right

I don't care much for political science and by what you've said I'm sure you don't think that deep into it. But it dosnt hurt to educate ones self now and then before we imply :)

SOExclusive
07-21-2011, 05:11 PM
d**n vengence. U then pissed off tony. Lmao. He wrote some serious sh*t in there.

Attitude_Adjuster
07-21-2011, 06:18 PM
Tony Tony Tony, you disappoint me given your knowledge of economics you put out in the gas price thread.

The Robin Hood theory of Obama's doesn't work. Taxing the rich to give to the poor doesn't make the poor any better off. I do believe the GOP holds the House, not the Senate. The Dems still hold the Senate.

Tony you should know this you cannot pay off debt with more credit. Like this, as simplistic as it is, you cannot get another credit card to pay off your debt, you incur more debt.

The Democrats took hold of both houses in 2006 and proceeded to make it easier for those who could not afford to, own a house. This lead to foreclosures and the property side of the economy going bust, along with banks and that messed up the system itself. So panic set in and stimulus packages put in place, approved by the Dems and set in place by Bush and then Obama, you now have enormous amounts of debt that will take a log time to pay off.

How to get out of this mess? You have to pay off government debt and that will take time. Balancing the budget is what the Republicans want to do. This will mean things get worse before they get better. But, if try to please absolutely everybody you will never get out of this mess.

Tony you really should know this. The more money a company can put out the more they can hire and keep building on the net profit after all the expenses are taken into account. So taking money away through taxes on them won't get the economy starting, or people in jobs. So taxes should be lower and people should learn to be SAVING more money in these tough economic times in the United States.

Blaming Bush is wrong because what he approved of at the end of his presidency was continued on by Obama and it's almost August 2011. As i put earlier, Obama put himself out too much, set the bar up to high, he hasn't reached them, he pays the price. And Tony, you damn well know what re-distribution of wealth means. Enlighten me on economics if you feel the need.

KidVengeance
07-21-2011, 06:30 PM
I was being racist with my decision.

Tony_Soprano
07-21-2011, 07:31 PM
Tony Tony Tony, you disappoint me given your knowledge of economics you put out in the gas price thread.

The Robin Hood theory of Obama's doesn't work. Taxing the rich to give to the poor doesn't make the poor any better off. I do believe the GOP holds the House, not the Senate. The Dems still hold the Senate.

Tony you should know this you cannot pay off debt with more credit. Like this, as simplistic as it is, you cannot get another credit card to pay off your debt, you incur more debt.

The Democrats took hold of both houses in 2006 and proceeded to make it easier for those who could not afford to, own a house. This lead to foreclosures and the property side of the economy going bust, along with banks and that messed up the system itself. So panic set in and stimulus packages put in place, approved by the Dems and set in place by Bush and then Obama, you now have enormous amounts of debt that will take a log time to pay off.

How to get out of this mess? You have to pay off government debt and that will take time. Balancing the budget is what the Republicans want to do. This will mean things get worse before they get better. But, if try to please absolutely everybody you will never get out of this mess.

Tony you really should know this. The more money a company can put out the more they can hire and keep building on the net profit after all the expenses are taken into account. So taking money away through taxes on them won't get the economy starting, or people in jobs. So taxes should be lower and people should learn to be SAVING more money in these tough economic times in the United States.

Blaming Bush is wrong because what he approved of at the end of his presidency was continued on by Obama and it's almost August 2011. As i put earlier, Obama put himself out too much, set the bar up to high, he hasn't reached them, he pays the price. And Tony, you damn well know what re-distribution of wealth means. Enlighten me on economics if you feel the need.

This isn't an "Eonomic thread" this is vague political sides Expressed threw opinions of how "Obama is doing".
Although you can use economics here and derive what SHOULD of been the appropriate political focus for the president, this thread is still about opinions in politics.

Now you providing us with some corrections was okay. But my points were simple POLITICAL VIEWS and some sympathy for the president of the u.s. .

Still don't comprehend what I'm saying?
POLITICAL VIEWS refraining from economic views.

Your "Disappoint" is in my political views.
My iQ in Economics and it's branches is high and if you feel the need to "take me off my horse" ,challange my logic of macroeconomics or economics in general ....begin if you desire to do so.

And I'm not blaming Bush, I'm saying his ignorance in economics
*Cough cough c-...

Assisted the fuse to the recession before Obama became president.
Wasn't the very plan of "his" stimulus package to get Americans to spend WHEN HIS ECONOMIC ADVISORS PROCLAIMED THAT GIVING OUT MONEY WOULDNT CAUSE AMERICANS TO SPEND,at the time,BUT ACTUALLY SAVE IT as they were aware of the situation at hand.
infact, there was even a statistic supported such that his Econ Advisors provided him.
And it's considerate that you see his package of stimulus is equal to or greater than Obama's stimulus results but let's be logical It WAS NOT

Hmm but I'm sure you know the "correct Marco term" for his plan
Right?

Anyways, bush started an unfortunate "something" and Obama has to"play by te rules and create notions that will be passed by chambers and parties" to fix it in a effiecent and effective manor(the recession)
Thats the whole point of his presidentcey at the moment.

And I dont bash people, I criticize ignorance from it's laziest form to it's purest form.
Even before I do such I try and take the route helping people comprehend with respect to the potential of my ability in a selected category.

As I've said before i don't care much for political science, but it seems you do so I won't "knock yah off your horse"

Tony_Soprano
07-21-2011, 08:06 PM
@Attitude_adjuster,

Also, you make it seems as if the current level taxes for "conglomerates" are implimented on " mom and pop shops" which is false.

Taxing larger coperations. " more than usual allows " the government to reduce the percentage of stimulus,which reduces the amount of foregin currency that adds to the national debt. Also taxing more to our powerhouses such as merrill lynch and our dynamic " soft drink kingdoms" such as Coca-cola allows currency ,already in in the U.S., to spread out via the government needed for the ideal "selective support"(re distribution of wealth).
And it works as I'm sure you didnt know that coca-cola announced their 1.2 billion net gain this year even with the high tax hike ;). So let's somewhat abolish your idea of "tax cuts and letting people breath" as it's not affecting "our dynamic corporations"

And you saying" and it's almost august 2011" is true.
But your implying he didn't do shit

Let's see you do better in 1,460 days.:)

Also,
Your idea on "how do we get out of this mess" is too vague.
That's the reply everyone says and it's a unfortunate vague one.
I'm deeply disappointed, in you, with your reply to your very own question.
Then again like you said. "it's what happens when you set your expectations for someone too high"
Right?:)

MrWorker
07-21-2011, 08:20 PM
You wouldnt like it if a red indian was in power would you especially the southerners chilli breath's

MrWorker
07-21-2011, 08:42 PM
By the way OBAMA IS OSAMA OBAMA look at the picture there look exactly like one another with a similar name.

But the liberals of your country will never admit it. the '''glorius''' ideology of communism will hit your country soon and make way for ALLLLLAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!! Thats what you get for letting and voting for liberals Total destruction and disorder. AS there will do mine and are doing right now in a few months we will be all saying.

Hello comrade and strapping bombs to ourselves going ALLLAAAAHHHHH --- BAANGGGG !!!!!!

Tony_A
07-21-2011, 09:04 PM
Its not the presidents fault how the economy goes. You should take it out on the "wiseguys" who manipulates it.

Ikah
07-21-2011, 09:30 PM
hmmm That is a cool strategy

Bin Laden does plastic surgery and becomes black and then gets elected president then he manages to convince people he killed hmmm
well himself. Then destroys America from inside economically. He also has immunity while f**king Clinton's wife . Very smart evil plan.

deeds
07-21-2011, 10:09 PM
hes an illuminati who cares what he does

Sambo4
07-21-2011, 11:50 PM
6 not white

Attitude_Adjuster
07-22-2011, 01:26 AM
There are various ways of balancing the budget Tony. Taxes are one of them, cutting government spending is another. The problems with the stimulus packages also are it was money that was already spent and it's too short term. Cutting government spending in increments over the next few years is a prudent way of balancing the budget. Obama continued what Bush started, he did do something, he took the wrong path.

Here in Australia we had a massive surplus and could have afforded a prudent stimulus package than putting the budget in a lot of debt. This is what happened. Your budget will stay in debt for a few years yet while it is gotten down to an acceptable level to pay off government debt.

Now what i want is government spending to be cut in areas where there is inefficiency. Maybe apply a levy (tax) somewhere to raise some money to balance the budget. Make things harder for people to get into America (immigration policy). The problem with the stimulus package is it is bandaid only. Boosts the domestic economy IF people spend it. That's the dilemma with putting the stimulus in peoples' pockets. A big IF. People who have debt will more than likely put it on their debt which doesn't get them to do what the package sets out to do. There will be those who spend it and you will get a boost to the domestic economy, but a short term one.

I think you will need tax reform as well. For the low income the tax free threshold should be raised higher to put more money in their pockets. Keep doing that but less so when you get to the higher income levels. You are right Tony, conglomerates don't need tax cuts, but too many taxes will hit the bottom line and that has to be limited as you need people back in work.

It has to be a broad-based package where government spending is cut, in-direct levies applied prudently, income taxes have to be cut for those in the lower and middle classes, less so in the higher income brackets.

Re-distribution of wealth, the Robin Hood theory or theoretically a socialist agenda, taking income away from all businesses and giving it to the poor is nice but it doesn't boost wealth. It pulls everyone down to the same level and makes the poor no better than they were before.

As for Obama? Did he do nothing? No he did things. He didn't go in the right direction is what he did do. Made government bigger and that is not a good idea. Did he try? Yes. He just didn't sell his package well enough plus had the wrong idea. Because of the size of the crash globally everyone panicked. Australia didn't go near a recession because we already had a surplus in our budget.

How do i know about America's problems? It's on the news so good for me lol

I've enjoyed this Tony, there are things for me to still learn which is why i have engaged you in this :)

TheFlamingo
07-22-2011, 03:19 AM
I say 3-. He is doing the best he can with what he has to work with. Bush got us into this mess and Obama is stuck trying to get us out... but the Republicans and Democrats are so far apart on issues and can't agree on anything that Obama is fighting an uphill battle.

Tony_Soprano
07-22-2011, 03:19 AM
Interesting "taxes and government spending" .That is the prime idea the democratic party currently has in mind . To be more specific it's called the "Grand Bargain" plan. The defined plan would efficiently cut 4 trillion in government spending aswell as provide one trillion in revenue over a period of 10 years. Yes, the semi magnificent plan "to begin popping America out of it's recession" is unfortunately late but, "better late than never."

Also if you had a "massive surplus", theorectically there is no need to obtain Foregin currency on a loan.

America has owed money since the end of the Vietnam war if I'm factually correct. The U.S.'s admirable Clinton era was one of America's only eras in which the government was deemed in a surplus and at that time, the U.S. was even paying back it's foreign debt on avg I think of 800 billion/yr. Then when clinton's scandal came forth and his term ended and the elections of G.W Bush Vs Frank Gore Came abroad, Bush and his campaign group recognized that Most Americans "love money" especially when it's free and they promised to cut the very taxes that was decapitating the national debt. And that's how he not only won his election, but screwed up the plan of "paying off the national debt in the "soon future". As a result, the U.S. Had to seek foreign entanglement threw loans and adding to our debt.

So, there's your example of the "bush mess up" that you swore couldn't of been a logical option to blame.

I never said the stimulus package was "the answer".
But I do agree to some certainty that it is somewhat of a "band-aide" and the U.S. Shouldn't implement such packages off speculating would could happen.

Now let me show you the problem with " in-direct levies".In-direct levies to your use would allow extra capital in the pockets of Americans and keep taxes at "usual" for major businesses and provide no harm. "selective constrainment" would cut gov spending in categories voted on.
But, he more specific in what you think inefficient so I can address it.

Anyways,
With in-direct spending and let's say "selective tax levies" set simultaneously,As a micro result, we see the same outcome as we saw at the end of George w Bush's second and final term. Americans saving the money from the tax cuts and putting it in the banks. Thus defeating the perpose of stimulation threw "spending".

With "cutting gov spending were there is inefficiency" is smart, but I'm not to sure where you see inefficiency. Your going to have to be more specific mate.

"Re distribution of wealth" is communist term.let's use the euphimism and economically correct term " selective support". Selective support is one of the most effective ways to help fix the recession.
Applying capital to selective eras of the economy in most need,such as social security, based off statistics of importance. Doing so would provide fast and direct aide to specific parts of the economy.On top of that, you cut government spending in areas such as Art and poetry that the government over funds to reducing Heath care spending (no offense to the artist poets in America we all love you...still :p). Doing so would eradicate extra spending and reduce the general budget. Last, implement effective taxes on major businesses announcing < or = "x"% net revenue in yearly and adjust the taxes,for them, each year based off a such a percent.
This is pretty much what the Grand bargain outlines. I believe it will work but the mid class is going to hurt until the plan smooths outs and the house,which is controlled by the republicans dominate, are willing to accept it.

And lol thanks I appreciate your compliment bud. :)
I'm still learning too though. I don't have a masters in Macro Econ yet lol

And yeah obama may have went astray but his plans were effective but not everyone took the time to see it. Everyone was waiting to "feel it" in a sense which is silly becuase not all bill affect everyone the same

Tony_Soprano
07-22-2011, 03:20 AM
I say 3-. He is doing the best he can with what he has to work with. Bush got us into this mess and Obama is stuck trying to get us out... but the Republicans and Democrats are so far apart on issues and can't agree on anything that Obama is fighting an uphill battle.

Umm Y E S!!!
this comment is kind of what i said in my first post!

AGREED!!!!

EMPORER_G
07-22-2011, 04:22 AM
Bush got us into this? The jobless rate has continued to climb while this idiot is the President. The Nation is pissed off, he's a huge joke. Bowing to people? Talking durring the Anthem in front of the Queen? Kicking the door like a kid rushing out of a meeting? A beer summit? WTF are you people not seeing? Do some homework! This guy has spent more than all the presidents of the last 40 years combined. He hasn't even went to go see the poor, poor souls in Idaho who are drowning and being killed by floods. Why you ask? Because there are no Muslims, and not enough Blacks, thats why. He surrounds himself with Communists, Marxists, Progressives, racists, thugs, ACORN, and terrorists. OMG, wake up, before it is too late. 1 TERM PLEASE GOD!!!!!

SOExclusive
07-22-2011, 05:18 AM
wow u accuseing the president of being racist. How do u even know if hes racist. U said he wont visit idaho because there arent muslim blacks and that other ***t. Well u have to understand being president is a busy job. He has papers being stacked on his almost every minute. Before he took office his hair was black. After a year he has a full head of gray hair. Wdf do u think he had been doin. I tell u he havent been sittin on his a**. Same goes for bush. He came to office with blonde hair. Came out with a full head of gray. So before u go judging any president i dont care if they democrat, republican, liberal it doesnt matter. They all work hard a deserve a lot more respect than what u said in your post no matter who they are.

Wow. That post. So rude and disrespectful.

AZMA
07-22-2011, 05:39 AM
Bottom line this shit would be happening no matter who is in charge. Republicans, Democrats, Tea lol all are a joke and none care about you me or anyone. There where things that could have been done but most are worried about making money only. I don't like the fact Obama wont just tell people to get their shit tight instead of just going with the flow. On the other hand nothing he does will ever be good enough, Congress wont pass shit just because and most are too busy worried about the wrong things. You want to wake up than do something about it instead of just complaining. Tell your congress men/women to stop the bullshit. Put personal feelings aside and just do your job that is all. The job is taking care of us as a whole.

The bailout was started by Bush and finished by Obama do the research if not for that we would be much worse. The US in general doesn't make anything. We make the bulk of our cash here by construction and its dead. The areas that are doing half way ok are the one who have construction going. We don't make anything we rather buy it from over seas and that is sad. You want job creation? From what? There are no real paying jobs the cost of living is higher and believe me when they get this dumb ass deal done that will not help us in the long run. Interest rates will rise along with inflation and we are toast. China holds more US cash than the US itself. What do you think will happen if China dumps its US dollars in the market. The dollar is weak and who do you blame for that lol. We are the ones that keep buying from places outside the US. Look at your clothes house hold items and general and see where it comes from.

We are spread out very thin. These times are compared to the fall of the Roman emopire and we are doing the same shit. The small % of the rich run everything. The gap between the rich and the middle class who are now poor gets further away everyday. Don't compare today's money with yesterday. Its not any one person's fault we are here its our fault for allowing the greedy run this world. There are more of us than them yet nothing gets done due to pride and ignorance. We are the best in the world in blaming and making excuses not taking any responsibility. I don't care what color of a person is that runs things as long as they do it right. I say they because in a democracy more than one rules. The president cant do shit without congress and we vote to put them there. So is Obama doing a bad job? He is doing what he is told just like Bush and Clinton and every other president we ever had. We can debate this forever without result and nothing will change.

I don't mean to offend or disrespect anyone but it is what it is.

SOExclusive
07-22-2011, 05:52 AM
now thats the type of sh*t i want to read right there. Straight forward and telling it how it is. Although not every president is money greedy.

FDR. He was a great president.

ryyz
07-22-2011, 09:27 AM
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bad job

Jzee
07-22-2011, 09:38 AM
@asma Well said

MrWorker
07-22-2011, 11:22 AM
You people really dont have a clue do you. You all live in fairy land. Your government is the most corrupt secretive on the planet. I believe your gov KNEW that the terroists where gonna bomb the twin towers BUT the gov turned it to there advantage so there can have oil in the midle east. So what there did was there planted bombs on all the main supports hidden ofcourse. Then when the terroists flew there planes into the towers a few hours later or however long it was the gov blew the supports and down it callapsed.

There so much evidence for it. Example. The Towers WOULD not have come down the way there did if it was by the planes. The towers came down controly. with controlled bombs STRAIGHT DOWN !. and the pentagon was a bomb it exploded out words there was no plane there that day that hit the pentagon it was an inside bomb by the gov. The gov said it was a plane LOL there wasnt even one peace of the plane left BUT THERE WAS bomb schrapnel.

WAKE UP. INSIDE JOB. Your govenment dosnt give a shit about you YET you reckon therr do its perthetic you need to wake up

PLUS the gov wanted to eradicate OSAMA becaue he used to work for the gov. So NOW OSAMA WAS ON THE RUN He shave his beared and head and became OBAMA !. Now he is where he wants to be he made up that attack on bin laden really it was just a old guy he killed who lived in that VILLA look on the internet the people of islamabad who knew him said that it was a old guy called ******.

OSAMA IS OBAMA AND YOU PEOPLE HAVE LET HIM IN POWER. NO PREPARE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF TERROISTS

Jzee
07-22-2011, 02:49 PM
hmmm a conspiracy therory that makes sense thank you Mr worker for awakenin usa now we can have more paranoid americans but u genuinely have a very good point and we shuld actually take heed of what mr worker said!

Jzee
07-22-2011, 02:50 PM
@ mr worker how do feel on the freemasonic agenda in all of this? do you accept that this conspiracy is part of the New World Order plan and ultimately put into effect by free masons?

Ikah
07-22-2011, 02:56 PM
Lol Jzee is an undercover agent don't tell him what you think he will eliminate you. lol

@ mr worker how do feel on the freemasonic agenda in all of this? do you accept that this conspiracy is part of the New World Order plan and ultimately put into effect by free masons?

MrWorker
07-22-2011, 03:27 PM
its all apart of the illumanati. Taking over the world so that when the aliens come there can easily eradicate the majority of the human race. Ive got it all sussed out. And its most likely gonna happen soon perhaps 2012 could be the most likely time. Weve been warned we should have listoned.

The evil devils will eventually perish in there own greed though. for it is written. the poor are blessed the rich are cursed !.

MrWorker
07-22-2011, 03:40 PM
You people really dont have a clue do you. You all live in fairy land. Your government is the most corrupt secretive on the planet. I believe your gov KNEW that the terroists where gonna bomb the twin towers BUT the gov turned it to there advantage so there can have oil in the midle east. So what there did was there planted bombs on all the main supports hidden ofcourse. Then when the terroists flew there planes into the towers a few hours later or however long it was the gov blew the supports and down it callapsed.

There so much evidence for it. Example. The Towers WOULD not have come down the way there did if it was by the planes. The towers came down controly. with controlled bombs STRAIGHT DOWN !. and the pentagon was a bomb it exploded out words there was no plane there that day that hit the pentagon it was an inside bomb by the gov. The gov said it was a plane LOL there wasnt even one peace of the plane left BUT THERE WAS bomb schrapnel.

WAKE UP. INSIDE JOB. Your govenment dosnt give a shit about you YET you reckon therr do its perthetic you need to wake up

PLUS the gov wanted to eradicate OSAMA becaue he used to work for the gov. So NOW OSAMA WAS ON THE RUN He shave his beared and head and became OBAMA !. Now he is where he wants to be he made up that attack on bin laden really it was just a old guy he killed who lived in that VILLA look on the internet the people of islamabad who knew him said that it was a old guy called ******.

OSAMA IS OBAMA AND YOU PEOPLE HAVE LET HIM IN POWER. NO PREPARE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF TERROISTS

its all apart of the illumanati. Taking over the world so that when the aliens come there can easily eradicate the majority of the human race. Ive got it all sussed out. And its most likely gonna happen soon perhaps 2012 could be the most likely time. Weve been warned we should have listoned.

The evil devils will eventually perish in there own greed though. for it is written. the poor are blessed the rich are cursed !.

Jzee
07-22-2011, 03:43 PM
interesting Mr worker you call them aliens i belive aliens do not exsist i belive that supernautural beings exsist like the Genie which is known in other parts of the world as a jinn/jin/ginn they are part of the illuminati and freemasonic order grand master plan which i might add if we digress into american history is what built america and its structure goverment orders etc the free msonics rule the media and steer america forward back to what you wer saying i feel the alien coverup is part of an elaborate plan by the secret societies to bring the evil of the supernatural and paranormal to exsistence.

and yes the evil devils will eventully perish in GREED not before destroying all on the earth such is the ending for those who follow there greed and selfishlly disregard the plight of ppl the poor are blessed and the rich are cursed yes but if they change and hold true to their god then surely they will be among the righteous and be saved from the torment that will be unleashed upon the world.

KidVengeance
07-22-2011, 05:58 PM
This thread ended after my racist post.
We'll now discuss canned beats.

EMPORER_G
07-22-2011, 06:30 PM
You think I am racist? You think I don't know what I am talking about? Go to these links. Look up theses names, I have posted. Then you give me your own true assessment.

You can tell a lot about someone, with who they surround themselves with. Almost all of Obama's friends are very far left types. He even has a lot of self proclaimed Communist, Marxists, Black Nationalist, Black Panther, and New Black Panther friends.

1.) Louis Farrakhan
2.) William Ayers
3.) Jeremiah Wright
4.) Tony Rezko
5.) Daniel Ortega
6.) Frank Davis

To mention just a few.

Please take the time to go to these links as well.

Thank you,

Barack Obama supports redistribution of wealth marxist philosophy in a 2001 NPR interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTCNK7v3J6w
Barack Hussein Obama's mocks the Holy Bible and its application in American society
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FCNKwHRCQM&eurl=

Barack Hussein Obama complains that US Trrops watch too much FOX News
http://blip.tv/play/nGnEkFaIoik

Barack Hussein Obama proposes the creation of a huge internal, civilian defense force to meet his policy needs
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sEhzvyblUy4

Barack Hussein Obama himself indicates in 2004 he will not run for President in 2008 because he lacks experience
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BnLozS-TnM&feature=related

Barack Hussein Obama's campaign admits he does not have the experience to lead as President
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9nqOBxm-_0&feature=related

Barack Hussein Obama's hypocritical actions as an agent for change
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sawN7uJ8s8s&feature=related

Barack Hussein Obama supporter attempts to list Obama's U.S. Senatorial acocmplishments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGeu_4Ekx-o

Barack Hussein Obama's own words flip-flop on his Pastor's controversial Statements
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU2Yv-rnJEo&feature=related

Barack Hussein Obama - Don't tell me words don't Matter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCkvvFJtLJE&feature=related

Barack Hussein Obama's vision for the U.S. Military...in his own words
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRBLi-Th4lk&feature=related

Barack Hussein Obama's negotiating strategy revelaed in his handling of NAFTA and Canada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY5CQnOn75c&feature=related

Barack Hussein Obama - FOX Report on William Ayers Association
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ52cE1OwH8&feature=related

Fishy
07-22-2011, 08:20 PM
5, he has failed to do anything to fix the problems, but manages to get in the way of anything that might.

Money_Market
07-22-2011, 09:05 PM
Only ppl who dnt like obama are racist or mexican

Torreno
07-23-2011, 12:24 AM

Hello MrWoker, if what your are saying is really true, why are you using your short life time playing a free online browser game in the internet instead of living in the wild life with your family and friends enjoying the beauty of nature. Shouldnt you be overwhelmly against consumerism, especially such things like the internet?

MrWorker
07-23-2011, 08:30 PM
Its not short. Life lasts forever