PDA

View Full Version : I was ran-over by a cop in real life, can some-one help me or find me some help?

ChicanoWolf
07-21-2011, 09:44 PM
I was riding my bike and a cop didnt look both ways when he sped out out of a parking lot. He knocked me off of my bike and ran-over my left foot, ankle and shin. I thought for a moment that I was going to die. Please if some-one can help me or can get me some help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Yiya
07-21-2011, 10:40 PM
hey are you for real?

didnt he stop to help you?

didnt you get his plate #?

Billthebastard
07-21-2011, 11:13 PM
I know a website that will put you in touch with amputees, you could buy a pair of shoes and share them for the next six months.

Shame he didnt run over your fucking head!

Big_Sarge
07-22-2011, 01:00 AM
I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing. Do you need the number to 911? Tell them you need an ambulance... and a cop!!!

ChicanoWolf
07-22-2011, 01:54 AM
I am very serious. That is why I put 'in real life'. I do have his name. No he did not try to help but he did stop. When his supervisor got there, they asked if I could still ride my bike and I had a hard time answering him, cuz I was in shock. His supervisor started getting mad and started to get loud with me. They keeped trying to get me to leave. I left still in shock with fear that they may try to beat me. So I left and they never called the ambulance, I called them myself when I got to my sisters restaurant. Now they lied about what I said and it should be on the police dash cam and audio of what I really said.

TheSpanker
07-22-2011, 08:34 PM
I hear a lawsuit coming!!!!!!!!! SUE THOSE PIGS I CAN'T STAND THE POLICE THEY SUPPOSE TO HELP THE CIVILIANS BUT THEY NOT HELPING AT OUT. You should get you a lawyer and sue they filthy A** for every dime they have.

L_A

Liza
07-22-2011, 08:39 PM
This thread makes me feel all ghetto inside.

TheSpanker
07-22-2011, 08:41 PM
Liza your not from the hood so you wouldn't know what ghetto is.

Liza
07-22-2011, 08:58 PM
I lol'd.

I am from a 'hood.'

TheSpanker
07-22-2011, 09:01 PM
Your not from a african american hood tho :p

ChicanoWolf
07-26-2011, 12:19 AM
I'm from a Mexican/black hood....

I am goin to sue....just dealing with all the corruption(seriously)

Bullet
07-26-2011, 01:17 AM
i know a few dead people, they might be able to help

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I know a website that will put you in touch with amputees, you could buy a pair of shoes and share them for the next six months.

Shame he didnt run over your fucking head!