PDA

View Full Version : Things/People U Hate

DeathSeeker
07-26-2011, 07:49 AM
i hate these dumb ass people u try to use big words and little info that can easliy be googled and talk down to u like a ur dumb when most of the shit there saying is stupid as fuck only sounds good because of the words

Lasting
07-26-2011, 07:55 AM
DANTEGOTTI... He is very sensitive lol

DeathSeeker
07-26-2011, 07:58 AM
lol yeah very.......i hate when ur ordering ur food and ur homie and his bitch order something aswell and when u get the the window and u pay for urs but they ain't got shit on theres so now u gotta buy there food to then they wanna add a shake too also instead of a regular drink WTF!!!

whosNmyMOUTH
07-26-2011, 08:25 AM
i hate people who think just cause they have a huge dildo there better then you maybe i i have hemroids maybe i dont wanna try new things if they just stopped and thought for one sec that maybe curved is just as good as big.............i hate those people

DeathSeeker
07-26-2011, 08:30 AM
rofl....i hate when people think just because ur black that u sell dope and smoke weed and steal cars just because a few bad people in ur neighborhood sold dope on ur block .. smoked all ur weed up... and stole ur car we all ain't dumbass some of us actually alot of us are just laidback people who are smart and have an education sometimes the weed helps u think better damn

ELL
07-26-2011, 10:21 AM
lol........

ELL
07-26-2011, 10:43 AM
aint nutin wrong with blazing on

Bane
07-26-2011, 12:56 PM
i hate these dumb ass people u try to use big words and little info that can easliy be googled and talk down to u like a ur dumb when most of the shit there saying is stupid as fuck only sounds good because of the words

I really don't know what to say to that lol...So basically you hate anyone who is more intelligent than you are. Are you filled with hate a lot of time? lol

broco
07-26-2011, 01:10 PM
i hate the fact that tmb went from shit hole to a blowjob of a game :)
and im gettin a feelin imma be baned from the website lmfao

Jzee
07-26-2011, 01:41 PM
i hate the fact that if you try and rap on any post on the tmb site everyone thinks you are white?
what the fuck its not only black and white there are other races in the world on this site(i didnt mean for it to rhyme)

i hate wen sum shitbrain hits your ops while you tryin to earn
I hate wen sum one does a driveby only to learn he had no idea all he did was burn his turn

and
Really we shud all stop hatin on each others cultures,religions,beliefs and colour of our skins

:)
but what i really hate is when the fucking round ends!

therider
07-26-2011, 03:16 PM
i hate Lucky_chevy... selfish guy..

therider
07-26-2011, 03:17 PM
lol its working for me :))))))))))

MrWorker
07-26-2011, 04:19 PM
Bane intelligence exists in loads of different areas apart from spelling. Youve just proving that your dumb because you didnt realise this. For examble steven hawking maybe intelligent when it comes to space but he wont be when it come to fixing a car or history etc

In my humble opinion i would rather speak to someone who cant spell but his kind. Then someone who can spell but his a up nosed stiff twat.

And luck chevy sounds like a girls name

Bane
07-26-2011, 04:23 PM
Might wanna edit that so I can actually make sense of it, then I can read it and continue to be oblivious to what you have to say.

BlackCat
07-26-2011, 05:14 PM
Why would a paralysed cosmologist need to know how to fix a car?

therider
07-26-2011, 07:16 PM
he is a GAY LOL:)

MrWorker
07-26-2011, 07:28 PM
Hahaha no shit, theres far to many gays on here bane been one of them

Bane you sick cuntster lol you must be ghetto trash or something Bane you deserve to be NAIL BOMBED bane yooo mama must have fed you cum instead of milk. hahahaha now go and suck a trannys lucky chevys 3rd nipple lol ahahaaaaaarrgrghhhhhh

foooking have it !

middle
07-26-2011, 07:34 PM
i hate deathseeker

Billthebastard
07-26-2011, 07:35 PM
Might wanna edit that so I can actually make sense of it, then I can read it and continue to be oblivious to what you have to say.

I have just had the displeasure of conversing with MrWanker, he told me that I was not worthy of his "neet" spelling, says it all really.

Bane
07-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Yup, he's a thinker!

MrWorker
07-26-2011, 07:39 PM
Bastard your name does you justice ive just torn you to shreds and now you go and eat your burgers ya lazy fat slob hahaha.

bastard tried to give me some kisses. But i told him iam not from the south we dont wear skirts and give everyone kisses we aint soft nancys. Us in the north actually work you should try it bastard it might make you loose a few pounds ya pufter

Actually Bastard does work. He is a Plummer i can see why he became plummer because of all the shit He loves to eat the shit thas why he speaks so much shit HAHAHAAH.

DeathSeeker
07-26-2011, 07:42 PM
lol so im pretty sure u 3 hate each other lol

Bane
07-26-2011, 07:52 PM
Bastard your name does you justice ive just torn you to shreds and now you go and eat your burgers ya lazy fat slob hahaha.
How is throwing ''insults'' that you'd expect a mongoloid child, who's having a seizure to come out with, classed as tearing someone to shreds? You realize you're nothing more than a joke to anyone with an IQ higher than around 65, right? (Lucky for you, the majority of the game is in your favour) Of course you don't, now come have at me with another one of your hilarious insults.

MrWorker
07-26-2011, 07:55 PM
Bane your playing the part of the geeky stiff sour faced hipocrit again

Bane
07-26-2011, 07:56 PM
Nope, it's more the part of, let's poke the retard and see what happens.

MrWorker
07-26-2011, 07:59 PM
I can believe that bane. we all know your a fag who was fucked by your priest but please you dont have to keep bring up your perverted goals thats you want to achieve ahaha

Bane
07-26-2011, 08:00 PM
I rest my case.

Big_Bad_Wolf
07-26-2011, 08:02 PM
Bane your playing the part of the geeky stiff sour faced hipocrit again

Have you ever tried reading the things you post? Processing thoughts before speaking? Etc
For someone who talks so much you sure have nothing worth saying.

middle
07-26-2011, 09:34 PM
i hate when ppl talk shit on this game like it suppose to mean something LMAO E-thugs.. i bet u wouldnt talk shit to my face in real life bastard

Bane
07-26-2011, 09:45 PM
Why? Are you a cripple?

MrWorker
07-26-2011, 11:04 PM
I rest my case.

Yeah know your place boy

Lasting
07-27-2011, 07:47 AM
I hate when a simple forum about 'Things/People U Hate' gets ruined by women bitching to each other about pointless shit :P

Scrappy
07-27-2011, 07:56 AM

Now this is funny. Can I poke the retard?

Scrappy
07-27-2011, 08:00 AM
Yeah know your place boy

I believe you're a dolt. You don't get it, do you? MrWorker, Bane specifically just said he rests his case... why are you speaking again? You lost all of your credibility with the knock of the gavel. And Bane knocked the gavel... You're pretty much gaveled out. So just give up.

@Lasting - its just some oldies poking fun at the retard :) Also, you can make this forum whatever you want to make it. It's a PUBLIC forum, have fun :)

The_Black_Cat
07-29-2011, 09:02 AM

hahahahaha

MrWorker
07-29-2011, 09:22 AM
Bane can speak for himself you must be his bitch bitch so from now on ill call you and any of his other rats bitches. None of you weaklins can ever speak for yourselves you always have to come in packs like a pack of fags hahahaha. What abunch of nancys.

The_Black_Cat
07-29-2011, 10:30 PM
sounds like you feel offended by the fact i enjoy another person's comment on here.......why?

does this mean you talk the talk but can not walk the walk? :P

marVel
07-29-2011, 10:57 PM
I hate it when people think they're cool, when their not at all.

The_Black_Cat
07-29-2011, 11:03 PM
just hate a little less and you'll mature over time :P

BFLY
08-05-2011, 08:47 PM
1.I hate ugly people that think there hot.(Alot of you on this game.)
2.I hate people that like to talk alot of trash over the internet, but dont have the balls to do it in person.
3.I hate racist people that dont really realize that there racist.
4.I hate people that are quick to criticize, but cant handle it when there the ones being critiqued.
5.I hate people that are quick to dislike something because they never heard of it.

This is all I can think of for now.

dnj12345
08-05-2011, 08:57 PM
i hate it when i am attacking people and my defensive units go away or when i forgot to log on for 2 weeks and come back 2 days away from the EOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Jzee
08-06-2011, 04:44 AM
Why? Are you a cripple?

lol priceless

The_Black_Cat
08-07-2011, 09:52 AM
i hate it when i am attacking people and my defensive units go away or when i forgot to log on for 2 weeks and come back 2 days away from the EOR!!!!!!!!!!!

2 weeks over there last shorter than 2 weeks over here i'm sure