PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious force of TMB ?

Evil_Devil
07-29-2011, 04:21 PM
Why is TMB so addictive for us ? What are the reasons, you think they are ? I cant get to a conclusion, can anyone help with that ?

Jzee
07-29-2011, 04:23 PM
coz its the bomb!!!!!!!
And its not like the other website games this is still is mainly text based thats retro and retro is always COOL!!!!!

Homicide
07-29-2011, 04:27 PM
1. B'coz this is a online game where we all can communicate with many unknown people who are at different places
2. cant leave friends
3. can talk shit with the person whom u don't like
etc., etc.,

Evil_Devil
07-29-2011, 04:38 PM
There are dozens of this web text multiplayer games out in the virtual world, where one can win huge amount of credits in a single round, where there are many new formidable options and are much easy to support and win the Jackpot. But why TMB ? Also, some sites have got nice designs and looks than TMB, itself, new scripts and coding, but why does TMB rule our head ?

Miss_Fortune
07-29-2011, 04:41 PM
moon waves

Scrappy
07-29-2011, 04:42 PM
TMB... It's a big part of the lives of those who join it. I remember when I joined it - back in 2006. I've been here far too long. My badge says Jan 2007 - but thats because I forgot my password. I believe that one of the things that keeps people coming back are the people playing and the friendship offered by people you haven't met - or fun meetings that can and have taken place in the past... Another thing could be loyalty to family and other people who have joined the game. It's an all around good game (friendly admins, great return once you learn the game, simple rules, very easy to navigate), so personally I believe that it's just the people and those things I mentioned that draw you back!

Jzee
07-29-2011, 04:44 PM
ditto @ scrappy!

Evil_Devil
07-29-2011, 04:52 PM
No matter how best you try to forget TMB, you cant do it. Now thats some force !

MrWorker
07-29-2011, 08:50 PM
Its a Great game. Great banter, enemies and friends