PDA

View Full Version : UC is a little inbred.

Fartface
07-31-2011, 10:19 PM
I'll start this crap by stating this.If your stupid enough to read this it's on you dumbshit. I have my theories, I believe that the reason we act the way we do can be traced thru a simple genealogy site. First, I do believe Splooge and G-Money could be first cousins. And for some odd reason, Nexus could be everybody's great uncle and Sexy-Jag just may be our great great grandmother. The proof is in the pudding folks! I know when half of UC plays one eye shoots off to the right and one eye shoots off to the left---HMMMMMM...This made me think. Also, consider this--Danzig, he's such a God Damn retard that my theory is just really, really starting to fit here. Furthermore, Mafi and Wiljr- who the hell knows what's wrong with them...???? Now it gets better, Da_Secret is now in UC, Pope Benedict as well-it's almost like a hill billy family reunion. Am I ashamed to be a part of UC? Well, considering my theory-NO I AM NOT. It's like a really fucked up family reunion.Anyway, because I'm FAS I must now wander off topic and skip to something really crazy. Even though the rumor has been spread that UC and Omerta are going to become besties get that shit out of your mind now. It's not going to happen. We are a very keep to ourself......like I said inbred bunch of asswipes. OK - Now my deformed crooked fingers from being an inbred child and related to all these idiots are cramping up, plus, I have to go join Splooge and G-money in some crazy swamp some place to drink moonshine and shoot gators.And The_ Doctor and Kimbo are gonna show up for our booze guzzling yippe! party.

I want to thumblast each and every person that reads this in the kabooty.

Love
Jimborally

aefhdfhsgjsfhs
07-31-2011, 11:24 PM
err,,, drrr. saaa rreedd ... srrr ..s bbeerrr. ss;;; eerrraaaa

xo
kimbo

freakinamask
08-01-2011, 12:48 AM
splooge is my daddy in law........just sayin

kronic has been hacked by tank :P