PDA

View Full Version : Craziest Conspiracy I've Ever Heard.

xDrone
08-01-2011, 03:07 AM
I recently watched this documentary on the conspiracy of dinosauroids, or shape-shifting aliens that take the form of humans. Supposedly it is quite plausible that humans are controlled by these "evil aliens". And these aliens need periodical ingestion of human blood to maintain their human form. (Possibly the origin of cannibalism). David Icke, the man who came up with this theory, assumes that the Bush family and the British Royal Family are such creatures. Princess Diana supposedly was aware of this, which was apparently related to her death. His evidence came from Anunnakai tablets, the serpent from the Biblical Garden of Eden, child abuse, and water fluoridation. In my opinion this is the craziest conspiracy since the "Paul is Dead" theory. Figured I'd get your views on it.

Glock_18
08-01-2011, 03:09 AM
Uhhhhhhhh ok??? wow...........

xDrone
08-01-2011, 09:00 AM
Lol, yeah. That's what I said when I watched the documentary.

MrWorker
08-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Theres no doubt about it. Aliens are on earth and are visiting us. Everynight when go out back of my house i look at the sky for abit and i always sees things moving in the sky.

There look just like stars same shape and light and everything as you would see a star But there move across the sky sometimes there go zoom and fly fast across the sky (There in space you can tell from how far up their are) other times there just slowly moving and then there speed up. Ive seen 5 at the same time once. Once there was a shining light coming from space aswell it was there for about 5 min then it just disappeared. Ive seen loads of stuff in space. I reckon there been camorflaged as stars so there can record us easily

I agree aswell that the royal family and all the rich people Must be some kind of aliens or possessed by some kind of evil power and radicals the same.

I bet the aliens are getting ready for a war i bet on the 21st of the 12 2012 there gonna invade earth this is hell released on earth. when hell is full the dead walk the earth. and thats gonna be the rapture and jesus is gonna return to earth aswell.

Storm
08-01-2011, 10:41 AM
I bet the aliens are getting ready for a war i bet on the 21st of the 12 2012 there gonna invade earth this is hell released on earth. when hell is full the dead walk the earth. and thats gonna be the rapture and jesus is gonna return to earth aswell.

ROLL ON 2012!! I recommend we all stack up with turns now, and I will remove the cap on that date so we can all just hire Thugs and BG's and be well armed for this war.

BadInfluence
08-01-2011, 10:50 AM
That's great

MrWorker
08-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Storm you will have to give everyone free turns aswell lol so we can stock the money and amunition up. Lets say 50k should do it. and we will fight the aliens to the death.

Storm
08-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Storm you will have to give everyone free turns aswell lol so we can stock the money and amunition up. Lets say 50k should do it. and we will fight the aliens to the death.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! I would think we need more than that against outerworld technology, so I am going to ask Larbi to add the "DeathRay" Weapon with increased damage

But seriously, there is so much ruckus over 2012, so I don't want to sound cynical, just in case someone was actually right about this (e.g The Mayans) - One does not know what to believe anymore.

I certainly do support the idea that we are not alone for sure, in an infinite universe this would be silly to think, that we are the only form of consciousness.

Reeds
08-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Corporate Avenger says:
"The Bible is bullshit, the Koran is a lie
The Bagavad Gita did not fall from the sky
These are the books that were written by men
They've caused wars, now follow if you can"

Haggs
08-02-2011, 02:27 PM
I'm a follower of David Icke, but this is one of his theories that I find hard to get my head around. They're called reptilians.

Ikah
08-02-2011, 02:51 PM
There is a tv show about that is Called "V" it stands for visitors cool stuff

MrWorker
08-03-2011, 11:09 PM
People cant dismiss anything becuase anything is possible. And this world that we live in. Life is very mysterious. And thats what i love about it, aliens, illumanati, prophercise that have come true etc..

Titus_Pullo
08-03-2011, 11:35 PM
I can validate this threat with some truhtiness. I am one of these "Dinosauroids". I just turned myself into a women's bicycle seat. As for the Bush family being one of us, hahaha that is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. I suggest you don't speak of these things. It didn't fare too well for D.

Torreno
08-04-2011, 02:25 AM
Bullshit, how the hell could a former small time tv star know what is exactly going on with the world?

The_Black_Cat
08-04-2011, 11:19 AM

sounds like the 2 TV series "the walking dead" and "falling skies" combined....

The_Black_Cat
08-04-2011, 11:20 AM
and btw....what will jesus' response be to aliens and zombies if i may ask?

-chuckles-

BlackCat
08-04-2011, 02:56 PM
It's all kicking off next year isn't it? It's a shame in a way, I've already got holiday planned for 2013.

Homicide
08-04-2011, 05:23 PM
@BlackCat

You are so advanced mate LOL

Chance
08-04-2011, 05:37 PM
I recently watched this documentary on the conspiracy of dinosauroids, or shape-shifting aliens that take the form of humans. Supposedly it is quite plausible that humans are controlled by these "evil aliens". And these aliens need periodical ingestion of human blood to maintain their human form. (Possibly the origin of cannibalism). David Icke, the man who came up with this theory, assumes that the Bush family and the British Royal Family are such creatures. Princess Diana supposedly was aware of this, which was apparently related to her death. His evidence came from Anunnakai tablets, the serpent from the Biblical Garden of Eden, child abuse, and water fluoridation. In my opinion this is the craziest conspiracy since the "Paul is Dead" theory. Figured I'd get your views on it.

No words can describe what you wittnessed. Although i'll give it a shot. A man, who met a man with autism, heard this poor nearly mentally insane mans cries about shape shifting aliens and gave him something difficult to wrap your mind around and after that he was hooked. he spent his life researching this, never being able to fully dismiss it he made a documentary and you watched it.