PDA

View Full Version : I hate government

Adam
04-29-2011, 04:31 AM
This might be funny if it weren't so true.

Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table,
At which he's fed.

Tax his tractor,
Tax his mule,
Teach him taxes
Are the rule.

Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for
peanuts anyway!

Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.

Tax his ties,
Tax his shirt,
Tax his work,
Tax his dirt.

Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he
Tries to think.

Tax his cigars,
Tax his beers,
If he cries
Tax his tears.

Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other ways
To tax his ass.

Tax all he has
Then let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.

When he screams and hollers;
Then tax him some more,
Tax him till
He's good and sore.

Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in
Which he's laid...

Put these words
Upon his tomb,
'Taxes drove me
to my doom...'

When he's gone,
Do not relax,
Itís time to apply
The inheritance tax.

sunZino
05-02-2011, 06:07 PM
Haha, so true. Screw the government.

MrWhoIsIt
05-03-2011, 08:45 PM
The government is basically just a big mafia. Always screwing and stealing from the working class peoples. WELL COME THE REVOLUTION they gonna pay back. Stiff up nose bastards

sunZino
05-04-2011, 12:23 AM
I like the way you think MrWhoIsIt..

bLiNd
05-04-2011, 02:38 PM
great poem about taxes, but mrwhoisit is still a real peanut

MrWhoIsIt
05-04-2011, 10:51 PM
I speak truth nothing more. WORKING CLASS AWAKE TO CAPITALISTS AND THE COMMUNISTS.

Baggy
05-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Bin Laden = Living Legend!

MrWhoIsIt
05-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Osama is Obama

Lil_Boosie
05-07-2011, 09:15 PM
fuck the government, its all one big conspiracy, dont trust no one

MrWhoIsIt
05-08-2011, 10:27 AM
True boosie

Mooky
05-09-2011, 02:33 AM
Aahahahhahahahaha i just wanted to post something ahahahahahahah fight the power!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Black_Cat
05-19-2011, 10:12 PM
you guys are so pathetic with your anti-government this and that.....

first one who comes with reasonable alternative can speak up.....rest is whack for complaining without offering solution to the problem.

i bet biggest complainers are jobless and uneducated idiots.....

"great" rap.....60%-70% consists of one word though....bit lame.

Klossner
05-19-2011, 10:41 PM
all the countrys are just gangs fighting for turf

MrWorker
05-19-2011, 11:11 PM
All countries are just a type of mafia like ive alreaddy explained. Indeed fighting for turf and stealing money off the working class. Time for a revolution soon i can here the civil war comming.

Who invented govenments by the way ? And why ?

I mean comon 10's of 1000's of years ago we used to live in stone houses and hunting for a food we used to care about our communisie etc and Nowadays since this govenment shit as come up its all about money. Fuck money. Money is peoples God.

MrWorker
05-19-2011, 11:12 PM
All countries are just a type of mafia like ive alreaddy explained. Indeed fighting for turf and stealing money off the working class. Time for a revolution soon i can here the civil war comming.

Who invented govenments by the way ? And why ?

I mean comon 10's of 1000's of years ago we used to live in stone houses and hunting for a food we used to care about our *communities* etc and Nowadays since this govenment shit as come up its all about money. Fuck money. Money is peoples God.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MrWorker
05-19-2011, 11:15 PM
you guys are so pathetic with your anti-government this and that.....

first one who comes with reasonable alternative can speak up.....rest is whack for complaining without offering solution to the problem.

i bet biggest complainers are jobless and uneducated idiots.....

"great" rap.....60%-70% consists of one word though....bit lame.

Its other way around actually mate. the biggest complainers are the people with jobs due to the fact that they work and the govenemtn takes all they money at the end of the week
The jobless on the dole arnt gonna complain lol they happy taking money off of the government for free

MrWorker
05-19-2011, 11:16 PM
But if they do complain can you blame them seriously ? Theys hardly no work about in this time due to the govenment fucking the country up.

LK
05-20-2011, 04:51 AM
MrWorker you are retarded... Who invented the government rofl
Freemasons & Zionist fux control everything. Watch The Arrivals on YouTube, free your mind!!!

Trust V to be so close minded, Zionist red neck hick.

- Lethal Kiss

MrWorker
05-20-2011, 11:27 AM
Freemasons & Zionist fux control everything. Watch The Arrivals on YouTube, free your mind!!!

- Lethal Kiss

My point was 'People' create artificial things like government rules regulations its people who create evil and oppression its OUR fault the worlds in a mess. So balme yourselves, NOT God. God gaves us free will we are the ones that makes life crap. we could all change the world and make it better but nobodys really cares. BUT they willdo once they dare when all they greed is lost.

You must be really brainwashed if you think jews run the banks and things LOL theys only 9 - 14 mill jews in the world its not really a massive ammount. The people that run our banks ARE traitors.

The_Black_Cat
05-23-2011, 10:53 AM

- Lethal Kiss

you better start learning some history instead of teaching conspiracies....freemasons and zionists? lmao!!

let me guess: you're american right?

MrWorker
05-25-2011, 06:39 PM
Shes a aussie-mate

Adam
05-26-2011, 03:02 AM
Okay, I have an education... and I'm complaining and offering a solution. REVOLT! REBEL! RESIST! Put those 30% nutjob liberal wackos back in their place and if you want to get rid of all the debt, just ship the illegals back over to wence they came and fire all the government shitheads working in medical and social services back in the private sector... problem solved

MrWorker
05-27-2011, 04:09 PM
I agree Immagrants needs to be STRONGLY CAPPED. Only people with a trade and something to offer the coutry are welcome. THROW out human rights because they are only for the criminals. Bring back the death penalty. More police on streets and proppa chain gang type prisons stuff. That should really abbilitate the criminals me personnally i would put them in Labour camps but weaklin democracys aint like that. All corrupt polictians need to be kicked out of politics for ever and they should pay back all and more of the money they took for compensation.

THIS IS BUT FEW OF THE FACTS WE NEED TO DO IF OUR WORLD WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.

The_Black_Cat
05-28-2011, 11:55 PM
just ship the illegals back over to wence they came

all americans are prepared to go back to their origins? (europe, africa and asia)

so you say you would like to give entire continent back to "Native-Americans"? that's your sollution to problems? yea who knows right? lol

The_Black_Cat
05-28-2011, 11:57 PM
originally all americans ARE immigrants ....

The_Black_Cat
05-29-2011, 12:01 AM
if you really want to solve things: less humans on this planet would be a good start...

or realise we RELY on healthy planet INCLUDING a wide variety in animal species and trees etc....and invest in such things instead of yet another pair of shoes, another closet full of clothes, another big screen, 2nd car etc

The_Black_Cat
05-29-2011, 12:02 AM
Shes a aussie-mate

even worse....you'd expect 'better' from them.

MrWorker
05-29-2011, 12:09 AM
even worse....you'd expect 'better' from them.

They are orriginally prisoners from england HAHA. What do you expect ?

The_Black_Cat
05-31-2011, 10:22 AM
hahahahahaha

Miss_werewolf
06-15-2012, 05:54 PM
well, here's one solution, quit paying ppl to run the government. or at least knock down their salary, they make more in a yr then i'd be able to make in half my lifetime. so quit paying them so much, and quit letting them pay others to do their jobs.

Core_Reaping
06-15-2012, 05:59 PM
trust Jesus. government hated him, too!