• frances
  • italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Turbo Round 368: Loot, Shoot, and Deliver!

That was quite the exhilarating round. Chaos, scrambling for those last minute ranks. Looters striving for that last bit of cash to ensure their spot in the tiers. Bankers deciding who is worthy enough to have their name permanently carved into the history of TMB. Let's see who the lucky few to triumph in this rounds battle were and who was left behind in the trails of dust the looters left behind them.

Updated 11-07-2011 at 11:51 PM by Righteous

Categories
    Round Updates
  2. To Kill or Not to Kill

Once upon a time there was a reign of Killers that ruled over the land of TMB. Respected by most yet hated by many. The barren wasteland these relentless rulers left behind them have left their mark in these once strong cities.

Where did these infamous killers go, and who has taken power over them in their absence? Maybe one day these once great emperors will show their faces again and regain power, only time will tell.

3. Mafia Murder Mystery: Day 3

Warning: This blog series is reading intensive, if you do not enjoy reading, writing or role playing please stop now, this series is not for you. If you have not yet read the rules on how to play, please take a moment and do so here: Prelude and Rules

Day 1 events can be found here (particularly in the comments section): Day One

Day 2 events can be found here: Day Two

“Today ...

Updated 10-31-2011 at 11:28 AM by Righteous

Tags: murder, mystery Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players
  4. Individual Interview: Nino

It's been about a month since we have posted an interview, so here is the first of many interviews of families and individuals who are leaving their mark in game and on the forums. Be looking every main round for a new exciting interview! Here we have it, the long awaited interview with one of Omerta's top dog's, Nino, brought to you by none other than MissMack herself.

Updated 10-31-2011 at 11:18 AM by Righteous

Tags: interview Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Player Interviews
  5. Sexually Frustrated? Dr. Sensual Can Help!

LISTEN UP! It is time to separate the men from the boys. I just do not know where to begin with some of you! You sit on your filthy, unshaven, unkempt, completely disheveled ass for hours at a time to play The Mafia Boss and you think you have a shot with a woman like me?! HAH! Not a chance.

Well, you are in luck. My name is Dr. Sensual and I’m going to be available for one session a week,

Updated 10-28-2011 at 04:19 AM by Harmony

Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players
Page 102 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us