• frances
  • italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Main Round 389 Review: The End of the Monopoly?

The end of the monopoly you ask? Apparently yes. But more on that later, first the Round 389. The families of the "Half Banked" coalition, still aglow from their victory in the previous main, were probably worrying about the OP killings that usually greet the return of the normal rules or should have been since IU and UT did not take very long in returning to routine this round. It is because everyone else ...

Updated 02-25-2012 at 11:43 PM by Silhouette

Categories
    Round Updates
  2. Philocrates' Debate: Greatest Killers or Greatest Problem

Before you read this blog, I want to emphasize that this is not your ordinary "bash IU" blog. Yes, it is another blog about IU. Yes, it is another blog about the killer ranks. However, although I did not write this piece of literature, I feel it was well written and would be a fun read for you all. Thank you, Silhouette

Tired of the usual? Well, if you know what I am talking ...
  3. Turbo Round 390: Barney's Warning

He may be cool. He may be old school. His smile is bright, and his six figure pay check is worth more than the limelight. He may be short and purple, but 90s swagger will be forever greater than Erkel. You may have out grown him. You may refuse to know him. But his influence is large, and his intentions are here. His Warning has a mind of his own, and in turbo 390 it was made clear. The Jackpot is ...
    Categories
    Round Updates
  4. Ordinary Business

As usual the round has started off the same. Everyone sitting on zeros and ops looking very plentiful. Will we see the same results as usual? Chances are pretty good. WE have yet to see anyone really stand up to the monopoly that which now runs the game. The only time we have seen some sort of competition is during transfer rounds when banking is at full force. NO one can sit here and say that the opportunities ...

Updated 02-21-2012 at 03:19 AM by Harmony

Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players
  5. Sensitivity Training

In light of recent events, I think that we need to enroll almost all of our mobsters into some kind of sensitivity training, prior to them being released into the game. Maybe when the noobs sign up to play they are forced to sit down in the Staff run Training Grounds family. During their stay in the Training Grounds family they shall be subjected to intensive training including but not limited to an ...

Updated 02-18-2012 at 03:38 AM by Silhouette

Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players
Page 102 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us