• frances
  • italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Turbo Round 396: You Want It! I Got It!

From ace-like collectors to pure-bred killers, the sensational turbo 396 had its superstar competitors all ready to engage in heated clashes for flawless success, and bitter-sweet bragging rights. Many witnessed exceptional team in the collecting department of turbo, while others watched as cities, like Hong Kong and Palermo, turn into dystopia killing frenzy. Yes, TMB's occasion ASFF (Armed special farming ...

Updated 03-24-2012 at 02:03 AM by Harmony

Categories
    Round Updates
  2. Drunken Fun

TMB has been known for ages for its fun and games in the late hours of the night. Yes I am also talking about the constant sexual banter going back and forth between members but also the massive rappings going on in TMB streets. Now when we further look into mass killings or huge builds we can always look to one major contributor. ALCOHOL!!! Yep that is right ladies and gentleman, to play this game you ...

Updated 03-24-2012 at 01:59 AM by Harmony

Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players
  3. Main Round 393: Cash is King

Uncapped Rounds have always brought their share of drama and intrigue, mostly because it allows supporters to put their money where mouth is so to speak. These rounds have been dominated of late by the so called Monopoly of Untouchables and IU/RU. Even after the so called demise of that institution, the theme remained very similar yet this is was achieved largely independently by both.

At

Updated 03-17-2012 at 12:11 AM by Harmony

Categories
    Round Updates
  4. SouthSide Blog

So Round 393 has seen a number of things, including the uncapped round. As End Of Round (hereafter known as EOR) approaches one thing is beginning to standout in the killers ranks. While IU_RU have dominated throughout 393 and seem to have a tight grip on the top three spots, one family is slowly creeping their way up in the killers ranks. SouthSide

Updated 03-16-2012 at 02:06 AM by Harmony

Categories
  5. Question for the TMB Player

Written by A Confused TMB Player

Flame wars have shown the world of TMB that it is a game of words. We have seen some major bashing to some, well let's just say, burn outs. Words and insults have come out of everyone's mouth bashing and thrashing others. Yet, we hear no one complaining! ! A few rounds I read a blog in which the main theme was the bashing of player profiles. That blog alone had ...

Updated 03-13-2012 at 04:10 PM by Harmony

Categories
Page 102 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us