• italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. City of Philly

It was five-thirty three in the morning when an unpleasant ring from my cell phone off in the distance broke the silence in my dark bedroom. I had just got home four hours ago, after going on a little errand picking of a few collections, with Charles, in snowy weather of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania for his father Sam. Now that I think about it, it only made sense that Sam would be calling about the status of his ...
  2. Victory Days

Written by: Jamrock

We all would agree that our mafia boss game experience more than anything else surrounds the concept of winners and losers.

History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats.

When I despair, I remember that all through history

Updated 04-19-2012 at 12:54 PM by Slingshot

Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players
  3. Main Round 399: So Who Won?

Round 399 was bound to be a great one. It was going to have a lot of killing and there was going to be a lot of money flowing. It was bound to be active, as it was a Main round where transfers were enabled. This was advertised 2-3 rounds in advance so that players could start making their plans, banks could get lined up and players could dust off their credit cards. Here were the official rules:

Updated 04-16-2012 at 02:21 AM by Slingshot

Categories
    Round Updates
  4. IU: A dominant family that destroyed the whole game... or not?

It has been a long time since the killer ranks were introduced in it's current format. We saw a vicious start, IU at that time and we are a year further and we still notice the same. Well not exactly the same, it only got worse. They get not only the family killer medals, but also the tiers ranks go to them almost every round. But a lot of you forget that they were already killing before the ranks returned. ...

Updated 04-14-2012 at 03:23 PM by Silhouette

Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players
  5. Turbo Round 400: All in the Family

With Turbo Round 400 falling right in the middle of the Easter Holiday weekend it left an opening for many players to take a chance at finding that lucky golden egg of opportunity. As many players celebrated the holiday with family and friends others took the time to step up their game during the quiet almost empty streets of TMB. They found their family celebration right here working hard at the everlasting ...
Page 102 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us