• italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Ask Uncle_Oldschool Part 1

Once again I found myself walking up the wheelchair ramp leading to the entrance of the TMB Retirement Home; I walk up to the front desk and a very sexy nurse wearing only a TMB G-string
    and tank top greeted me.

"I'm afraid you will have to wait sir, Uncle_oldSchool is receiving his Sunday fluid
    draining."

"Fluid draining?"
    "Yes sir", ...
    Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players
  2. Mafiosa Interview: HungryHamster

Greetings TMB community! As many as you may know, the staff introduced the Rookie of the Month contest. You all voted and we have our very first winner. Many of you wanted to hear from the rookie, and Pope was able to sit down with his family member for an interview. Without further ado, we present HungryHamster.

Popebenedict: Hi there HungryHamster and a big congratulations on being ...
    Categories
    Player Interviews
  3. Round 413 Review: An Empire Starts to Crumble

To those who hate them and this mind you is quite the majority, IU/RU/UT have been a constant source of discomfort and downright annoyance for some time. Since the introduction of the killer family ranks and the changes in the maxing rules, this group of supporters has dominated EOR results, with quick thinking and smart gameplay. And then used their abundant resources to not only throw any competition to their ...

Updated 06-26-2012 at 07:29 PM by Slingshot

Categories
    Round Updates
  4. War News: Which Side Are You On?

War news has been something I have sort of shied away from for over 20 rounds now. Not because I do not like writing about it, but because it was the same shit over and over again. But this one is almost too big to pass up. The game has developed into almost a good vs. evil side. Which side you are on will probably be determined based off which family you’re in.

As many of you have seen NH

Updated 06-25-2012 at 01:56 AM by Lil_Bit

Categories
    War News
  5. The Science of the Game - Part 2

Foreword

A Community is defined as social group of any size whose members reside in a specific locality. Now granted TMB does not have a physical embodiment in which we reside but it does, in all terms, comply with what a community is and, as such, can be scrutinized in the same way as any others can.

Whether you use Sociology, Psychology or even Economics a

Updated 06-22-2012 at 01:48 PM by Slingshot (Fix some coding.)

Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players
Page 102 of 193 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us