• italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Turbo Round 422

The early bird may get the worm, but the early builder does not always win the round. This was a trend of olden days, but now the builders are safe with a rule of operatives hitting costs huge amounts of turns. So an added sub with plenty of turns on hand, a capped round of 360k , and supporter players made it easy for collectors these days to win. Killers scrambled to rack up kills throughout the round and collectors ...

Updated 08-04-2012 at 06:01 PM by Slingshot

Categories
    Round Updates
  2. Mafiosa Interview: Attila Part II

As I walked up the path to the courtyard where Uncle_Oldschool was waiting for me, I felt excited finally we were going to finish the interview we had started with Attila.
    A warm, calm feeling was in the air. Residents were sitting; warming themselves in the comforting glow of the sun. Suddenly, my calm was broken by a wild-haired, female resident running up to me.

“LUKE! They want me to take ...
    Categories
    Player Interviews
  3. The Science of The Game Part III

Foreword

A Community is defined as social group of any size whose members reside in a specific locality. Now granted TMB does not have a physical embodiment in which we reside but it does, in all terms, comply with what a community is and, as such, can be scrutinized in the same way as any others can.

Whether you use Sociology, Psychology or even Economics
    Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players
  4. What Will The New Rules Bring?

In todays game there are a lot of questions but one of the 2 biggest questions that have arisen are...what will the new rules be?

A lot of us can guess and assuming what the rules might be, but we all have hopes for these rules. We want to see changes that benefit us all. Which if one thinks about is actually something that can almost never be accomplished. Let's look at it this way. If rules
    Categories
    War News
  5. Main Round 419 Review: Business As Usual

The return of the normal capped round rules after RealTs flawless victory in the uncapped round meant that it was once again IU/RUs turn to go for the jackpot according to the pattern of previous EORs (end of round). With this the possibility of a New_Hope challenge lurked as the self-proclaimed IU/RU destroyers have rarely failed to show up whenever an IU/RU member has gone for the Jackpot but with Cocamafioso’s ...
    Categories
    Round Updates
Page 102 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us