• italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Turbo Round 332 Summary: Going NuTz

A 10:1 credit ratio, transfers within families, killing at an all time high, and quadrillions of dollars to be made. Turbo Round 332 was jam packed of killing for five families and lots of money floating around for the rest of The Mafia Boss community. After five years of playing, NuTz finally snagged the Level 4 gold in this turbo.

If you were a member of IU, UC, SouthSide, Cheese, or simply unknown, you
    Categories
    Round Updates
  2. 5 Reasons Why You Should Contribute to TMBs Official Blog

Have you ever had something to say but didn't know if anyone was listening? They might very well not be, but many will read what you have to say.

Some will take what you have to say to heart while others will flame you to no end. Welcome to the world of blogging.

Read as SouthSide's Mourning gives us five reasons why you should contribute to The Mafia Boss blogsite. Interested? Message Silhouette
    Categories
    The Boss Speaks
  3. Killing Strategically by Splooge

In today's blog, Splooge, Boss and leader of UC, gives some strategical advice to players who like to kill, but can't seem to get it together with the new kill calculations. Take his advice at face value and please note that these are not the opinions of the blogsite staff or TMB game staff.

Every day this round I have been messaged by players around the game, mostly friends, about how I kill with these
  4. Players Needed to Help on Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace

Hello Everyone!

We are looking for players who would like to help us on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter.

We are looking for community managers that have an in-depth knowledge base of the appropriate social sites as well as a strong command of the English language.

Please do not apply if you are not serious about the position.
    Categories
    The Boss Speaks
  5. Ghost Interview!

Tonight, an untrustworthy and horrible looter interviews a game legend. Man_Tits sits down with Ghost and recounts his history on The Mafia Boss.

Man_Tits: LadIes and gents, there Is no pretty way to do this, so whatever you read - DO NOT TRY ANY OF THE SHIT YOU READ HERE AT HOME. I welcome a legend of TMB, hero to many, villain to many, mentor and teacher to lots of players I have ...
    Categories
    Player Interviews
Page 102 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us