• italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Greetings New Mafioso!

Tonight we hear from a fairly established Mafioso, Carmonator who offers some valuable tips to Bosses, Consiglieres, and Bruglione of your family or union to help establish new members to your family. This is some great advice!

Any Boss, Consigliere or Bruglione who's been a part of a family for a while will have experienced this. Occasionally, you notice your numbers dwindling, the family looks ...
  2. come join

recruiting now come join my family, kuruption
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Turbo Round Idea

New Game Idea!

Tired of the same old build, get 00íd, build, collect, see the same people rank, and repeat? Ever wish the admins would mix it up? Add something new? If you said yes to either of these, have I got news for you.

Itís a spin on a playground classic we all know and love. Capture The Flag!

Great idea right? But itís too complicated for TMB. Wrong!

How would it work?

THE BASICS:
    - 2+ teams, chosen at random ...
  4. We Want to Hear from You!

Over the past several months, we have been looking for players to generate articles for which to publish on The Mafia Boss Blogsite. However, our need now is higher than ever before. Please read as we break down the open position, how to apply, and what we are willing to offer in exchange for your services. Thank you for reading.

Are you interested in earning extra credits?
    Categories
    The Boss Speaks
  5. The Mafia Boss 6th Anniversary contest Winners!

The Mafia Boss is proud to announce its 6th Anniversary Contest Winners! The results are tabled below in very specific categories. Congratulations to all winners and thank you for your continued support.

-Top 10 Most Rounds Played-

rank mafioso Rounds
    1. Lucky_Chevy 79
    2. Jonzo 79
    3. Scaronface 79
    4. nino 79
    7. Monkeykilla 79
    5. frello 79
    Categories
    The Boss Speaks
Page 102 of 220 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us