• espanol
  • frances
  • italian
Player login
Remember me
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Around the World in 75 Minutes

Sitting in my office smoking the Cohiba Robusto and sipping on my Grey Goose, I was thinking to myself, What would be more miserable in life than having money, women, guns, bodyguards, and a good family business? Yet sitting alone in the dark office at one after midnight, nibbling some Appenzell cheese and already half way through the bottle of vodka, I rested my head back on my leather executive chair and sighed, ...

Updated 06-05-2012 at 02:24 AM by Slingshot

From TheMafiaBoss Players
  2. Change on the Horizon

All this new hope stuff has got the world of TMB buzzing. But are the efforts short of the goal? Let us point out a few things here.

1. New hope union has grown immensely in the past few rounds. Now, we have seen rapid expansion before in unions and the result always ends the same way. They become too big then end up crashing due to improper organization. Now I cannot personally say I see ...

Updated 06-01-2012 at 08:07 PM by Slingshot

From TheMafiaBoss Players , Real Mafia News
  3. The Science of the Game - Part 1

A Community is defined as social group of any size whose members reside in a specific locality. Now granted TMB does not have a physical embodiment in which we reside but it does, in all terms, comply with what a community is and, as such, can be scrutinized in the same way as any others can.

Whether you use Sociology, Psychology or even Economics a virtual community will

Updated 05-30-2012 at 12:19 AM by Slingshot

From TheMafiaBoss Players
  4. Round 407: Apparently Hope is a Plan After All

Written by Big_Bad_Wolf, because this round would have left lesser mortals speechless. My apologies for how much I talk in comparison.

Once again, TMB turns around and gobsmacks the naysayers, the disbelievers and the constant complainers (you know who you are). Complete with a spectacular end of round that rivals any that came before, Round 407 was one of those perfect rounds that only TMB can produce ...

Updated 05-28-2012 at 03:54 AM by Righteous

Round Updates
  5. A Story of Traitors, Lies and Cowardice by MrWorker

A Story of Traitors, Lies and Cowards

This story will spend about 2 years leading up to today! The start was approximately 2 years ago

Part One: The Start of It All

I joined a family called SCU with an old friend called DonStracci, who at the time was head of SCU. SCU had 2 families and I created the third, becoming 3rd in command of all of SCU empire, (Skarface was in charge of family number 2 so he was 2nd in command). This is where I first met 'Basciano' ...

Updated 05-28-2012 at 09:24 PM by Righteous

War News
Page 102 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us