• italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Interview: SoulTrain family

Itís the last train to Chatsville, and Iíll meet you at the station. All aboard the Soul Train for an impromptu interview... First up is Grace, Soul Train noob, to be joined at further points down the line by Maroni and Napier. This interview dedicated to Molly Malone. Otherwise, Maroni gets the BELT!!

KittyKali: So, Grace, is that your usual player name or are you just Epic ...

Updated 08-12-2011 at 07:23 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Interview: Bright

Too late for tears? Former bosom-buddies Man Tits and Bright exchange words and a lil name-calling when summoned into the TMB Interrogation Room for a long-overdue confrontation/intervention. Where did it all go so Terribly Wrong? Bright tells all, and a recipe for chaos looms...

Bright-247-kk.gif Bright interview by Tits
					<!-- / message -->
					</blockquote>

<div class=

Updated 08-12-2011 at 07:24 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
  • Interview: Scoller

A new month, a new round, a new Interviewer! Man Tits makes his debut journalistic effort, with an all-expenses-paid trip to the UK to share a nice cuppa tea with TMB vet Scoller, who tells us what he wants, what he really really wants... Kalito, Editor

Scoller-247-KK.gif
					<!-- / message -->
					</blockquote>

<div class=

Updated 08-12-2011 at 07:21 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
  • Interview: BenDover

TMB is very proud to bring you a few well chosen words from the poster-boy of Men In Tights, and quite a few less-well-chosen words, for good measure. Always remember, kids, if a journalist tells you it's "not on the record"? They lied. Kalito, Editor
    Start Time: 2:07:11 AM; End Time: 5:46:47 AM

BenDover: Hello
    Kitty Kali: OH! I didnít expect ďbenjaminí ...

Updated 08-12-2011 at 07:21 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
  • Interview: Bane

Merry Gentry interviews the always charming Bane... despite his protests. And mine. Seriously a bad combo, but let's run with it. Bane gets three words in to Merry's 25, but we all knew that would happen
    Bane: Most likely have to do this interview thing tomorrow, it's 12am and iím tired
    I have an idea... abandon the idea of interviewing me!! Good one, I know
    MerryGentry: I was hoping to get you a bit tired and drunk and vulnerable to the hard questions
    Bane: There ...

Updated 08-12-2011 at 07:20 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
  • Page 158 of 220 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast
    game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us