• frances
  • italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Identify Your Mafia Family Contest: Win 10k won credits per family member!

Dear Mafioso,

We are excited to announce the "Identify Your Mafia Family Contest". We know you care for your family, and now is the time to show that care.

How to Participate?

The contest will take place during this Round #271. So you have 10 days to get your Family members join our "The ...
  2. Turbo Round 270: The Day VBP/Phoenix made the Earth stand still.

On the Twenty-Ninth day of June, in the year of our Lord, Two Thousand and Ten, so it came to pass, that a monumental achievement occurred, insofar as: That the outcome of round 270 climaxed to its conclusion; revealing amongst the clearing mists of controlled ...

Updated 08-12-2011 at 07:40 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Round 267 EOR: Inside the mind of a Thief: Popebenedict

The Mafia Boss Round 267 was upon us. Sadly, as per usual, I had missed the previous EOR do to work scheduling conflicts and was eager to learn how it had played out. Omerta, as I had assumed they would, took the round in their rotational low budget high profit fashion, customary of the pre-Islander era.

“Perfect” I said to myself, as this was the type of game play that had won me my two previous gold medals and countless other jackpots on several ...

Updated 08-12-2011 at 07:40 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ROTM! Moon and Hassie Interview!

Ladies and gentlemen: This is a tribute interview that is long overdue. The two players with me here today, are both old school and have ...

Updated 08-12-2011 at 07:41 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Action plan for TheMafiaBoss changes is finally released!

Dear TMB Players,

As promised I am back with the action plan and timelines for upcoming changes at TheMafiaBoss, here you go!!!

Page 158 of 219 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us