• frances
  • italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Last Day to register your family on Facebook and win 10000 Credits per member!

Hello everyone

Please note that today is the LAST DAY to register your family on Facebook and win 10 000 won credits per registered member. All completed families are requested to send an email to community@themafiaboss.com mentioning your family name and the facebook ID of the family Boss, as soon as you complete ...

Updated 08-12-2011 at 07:42 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Maxing Rules: New Poll up! Please participate and get 500 free turns.

Which Maxing Rules do you prefer:

• 1 hit per hour

• 10 hits per hour

Vote Now on our main page and Get 500 FREE TURNS

3. Announcement: External Host Server Downtime, 11th July 2010

Hello Everyone

Our external-host server has been down for approximately 12 hours. We sincerely apologize for this, the matter was totally out of our control. It has been fixed and the game is back up. Thank you for you continued support and patience during this time.

-The Mafia Boss Admin

Updated 08-12-2011 at 07:43 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Interview: Kain

Ladies and gentlemen, In my first interview I have the pleasure of bringing you a very long overdue interview of a man that you either love or hate. Today I step into the confessinal for a conversation with the Underworld bastard himself, Pope Kain!

Rain: How are you today Kain?

KAIN: ...

Updated 08-12-2011 at 07:44 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ROUND 269 Summary by Shackler. The Tides of Time

From being called Unleashed, the noob, to being Nirvana the killer, and then MasterofMischief, one of the most hated in TMB... Shackler, ...

Updated 08-12-2011 at 07:39 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 158 of 220 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us