View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Mafia Boss:October News

Hello Everyone

Updated 08-12-2011 at 08:30 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Mafia Boss Presents: Round 294 Review

KidVengeance tells us all about Turbo Round 294, where ICS dominated the First Place Ranks.

Last minute planning comes into play if you've ever geared up for a turbo with the VBP crew. Our ...

Updated 08-12-2011 at 08:30 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Mafia Boss Presents: The Insider- Lets Build

The Insider Presents:

Letís Build

Ok so time and time again you hear all these wild and crazy theories on building. You hear hiring 207 turns worth, while flipping between hustlers and thugs works; Hiring at 26 is the best; Hiring while in a dead city, and my personal Favorite take all your turns you plan on building with and build at a 5% value.

Well I am ...

Updated 08-12-2011 at 07:10 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Pops Goes The Weasel

Pops Goes the Weasel

Round 18:
    1 Omerta JohhnyPops 437,859,904,622

Introduction

To my knowledge this is the first recording of Pops existence. Archeologists have discovered cyber fossils dating back to the 120 B.C.R. (Before Capped Rounds) indicating Omerta existed far before the information highway. (Which also questions did Al Gore invent the internet or Omerta?) ...

Updated 08-18-2011 at 08:29 PM by Inem

Tags: giles, pops Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players
  5. The Mafia Boss Presents: WANT2RANK Interview

In this much anticipated, much overdue interview, the one, the only WANT2RANK is interviewed by GILES. You love to hate him, and he loves to steal your bank. So read further as you get into the mind of this legendary player.

*Please ...

Updated 08-12-2011 at 07:12 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 158 of 194 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us