• italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. JuicyFruit Interview!

With JuicyFruit winning the previous main round, it is extremely suitable that her interview airs the next day! Please take time to read ...

Updated 08-12-2011 at 10:03 PM by Harmony

Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players
  2. Main Round 297 Review

Congratulations to Main Round 297 winner Miss JuicyFruit! Things get sassy as she tells The Mafia Boss community about her most recent win, a long overdo ...

Updated 08-12-2011 at 10:04 PM by Harmony

Tags: mmorpg Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players , Round Updates
  3. The Mafia Boss News Team

Good evening everyone! If you haven’t noticed, there is a new family on The Mafia Boss. “TMB NEWS STAFF”. Seeing as I’m everyone’s favorite chunky, thick, and zesty reporter, I was fortunate enough to get the scoop from Rain about this family and a little about those within it.

The Mafia Boss News family is basically a way for players to easily contact our reporters. They all cover a variety of topics but also want to be ...
  4. Turbo Round 298 Review

Turbo Round 298 was not an easy round to tackle. No matter what clique you are from, and no matter how you strategized, no ...

Updated 08-12-2011 at 09:40 PM by Harmony

Tags: mafia game Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players , Round Updates
  5. Myspace Community Manager Needed

The Mafia Boss is looking for a new Myspace Community Manager. If you are interested in the position, please e-mail your resume to news@themafiaboss.com. ...

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 158 of 175 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us