Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

Silhouette

She's His Bonnie, He's Her Clyde

Rate this Entry

Bonnie and Clyde were well known outlaws and criminals who traveled the Central United States during The Great Depression. There are many such couples throughout history, but they are the most famous, especially when it comes to hardened criminals. So what do Bonnie and Clyde have to do with TMB today? Well, there are some famous, or perhaps not so famous couples that play TMB together. Tonight we'll hear from TaNk_CwB and his interviewing of two TMB couples.

It was mid-January, 1930, in West Dallas, TX where the most infamous criminal couple came to be. Bonnie Parker met Clyde Barrow at a friend's house. Ms. Parker was out of work and was staying in West Dallas to assist a female friend with a broken arm. Barrow dropped by the girl's house while Parker was supposedly in the kitchen making hot chocolate.

When they met, both were smitten immediately, most historians believe Parker joined Barrow because she was in love. She remained a loyal companion to him as they carried out their crime spree and awaited the violent deaths they viewed as inevitable.

Romeo and Juliet with a getaway car; the power of love and feel of cold steel in your hand as you work together to rob a rural gas station... reminds me of my "Bonnie" and how we dived into a world of crime and chaos when we began playing The Mafia Boss together. (Given that there is a world of difference in virtual and real life crime sprees)

But like Clyde, I was already waist deep into the world of crime before I ever met my other half, but after 6 months of her watching me kill and loot my way through the streets of TMB she told me she wanted to play. Just as Bonnie followed Clyde, Kronic Riott followed me, already knowing the basics from what she seen me do. When looting and collecting wasn't exciting enough, I began to teach her to kill. When it came to teaching her to play as a killer, heads bumped, horns sprouted as I met my biggest challenge in teaching someone the game.

As we got into the game as a player couple we didn't see many other couples that played together, or we thought. With players assuming Kronic Riott was a male by her name, and having other players waiting to see if she would sink or swim with fishes in my footsteps.

We began asking ourselves:
"I wonder if there are any other couples out there that play together?"

Through the gun smoke, defeats, medals, and memories we have established ourselves in the game, thus opening doors letting us meet other player couples and hearing their story into crime along with their other half.

So now I would like to share some excerpts from interviews we did with the player couples of Popebenedict & Inem and Big_Sarge & LilBit.

"What is your biggest achievement playing as a couple?"

Pope: I would attribute pretty much every one of my round steals to her. She helps me evaluate the situations, monitors global/prizes while I am making the moves, she is basically my spotter and without her I would have to waste huge amounts of time looking for myself. All of my round wins are just as much hers as they are mine, I might pull the trigger, but she marks the targets.

"Do you think it would be difficult to play without your partner now after you have grown accustom to it?"

Inem: I wouldn't be playing if Zack wasn't here, but if I ever had to, I think it would be difficult

Pope: Yes, I have grown so used to Pam being here, I just call or text her and ask her to do something. It's hard to do that with other players, even if they are real life friends, you don't get the same type of consistency, plus, she provides an incredible amount of moral support.

"Do you think it would be difficult to play without your partner now after you have grown accustom to it?

Lil_Bit: If Big_Sarge stopped playing there would be something seriously wrong. But, we don't play sitting next to each every day, so it's not like I need him looking over my shoulder to play. Although if he decided to leave the game, I imagine I would leave also. TMB is one of our enjoyments together. So if we wouldn't be playing together, I think I'd lose interest.

Big_Sarge: Well a few turbos back, I decided to play outside of Southside's turbo killing family and joined UC. It came down to the last 2 hours of the round. UC beat out SS by about 700k kills. It cost SS a bronze family killer medal. She was a little upset, because had I played with SS, we would have taken the medal. She wanted her first medal. I had to kiss a little ass later.

So as we came to find out other player couples on TMB aren't that much if any different from us. Forming a common bond and understanding, while we experience the game with our "Bonnie's" and "Clyde's."

Interested in writing a blog? Message Silhouette, Righteous and/or Harmony for details.

New to The Mafia Boss Game? Sign up now and play!

Comments

1. ROBBIE -
    Nice Blog!
  2. CLYDE -
    Good read.... i miss my bonnie her name was bonnie. :/. she left the game and here i still stand.
    oh well haha i have a new bonnie to play with figurtively speaking lol
  3. MichaelJ -
    What kind of don leaves there family for a medal?
  4. Big_Sarge -
    Awww... IU taking it to the blogs... I don't have to explain anything to you.

What kind of family in a union, doesn't care that their collector families will be losing ops... ?
  5. MichaelJ -
    Im not IU if you already forgot

I was just saying, that sounded so bad.
  6. Napier -
    People always arguing, such sillypies.
  7. Splooge -
    You left out some very important couples.

Jimborally & Danzig
    Storm & Rain
    Splooge & NuTz
    Splooge & Your Face
    Splooge & Your Mom's Face

...Just to name a few.
  8. Friday -
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Sarge
    Awww... IU taking it to the blogs... I don't have to explain anything to you.

What kind of family in a union, doesn't care that their collector families will be losing ops... ?
    You mean you cant explain anything to him as there is no explanation of why a Don left their family to rank with UC and screwed them over in turbo for a personal medal

As for IU's ops or whoevers being hit LOL

We dont care and never have as it has happened since we were formed and always will
  9. Big_Sarge -
    Man Splooge gets around ... Too bad you don't turns for whoring... Well maybe you do, but that's another story...

Sorry .... Good job Tank!
  10. BANG -
    Hey Clyde , Blow up dolls don't count ha ha !
  11. NuTz -
    Quote Originally Posted by Splooge
    You left out some very important couples.

Jimborally & Danzig
    Storm & Rain
    Splooge & NuTz
    Splooge & Your Face
    Splooge & Your Mom's Face

...Just to name a few.
    We are a great couple I think we should start some Ménage à trois with Napier he is very very good around the house apprently :P
  12. Godfather2017 -
    I'm jealous of nutz and splooger
  13. CLYDE -
    Thunder buddies for life?
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us