Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

Harmony

Kitty Kali

Rate this Entry
I know it's been awhile but, I have found one of the most eagerly awaited interview subjects, mafiosos, and frisky kittens on the game. After playing several rounds of Nakey Twista she allowed me to ask her some questions as part of her losing. You may know her as "Secretary of Skid Mansion" or as "Kitty Kali"...

Almost_Naked says:
So thanks for lending me some of your time for an interview Kitty & how are you today?
Kitty Kali says:
Planting trees an making pots?
Almost_Naked says:
I never knew Kitty's were so focused on the agricultural aspects of society.
Kitty Kali says:
Well, I wasn't. I mean I have a garden, don't need to garden in game.
Almost_Naked says:
Valid point.
Almost_Naked says:
So tell me how you stumbled upon TMB or TMB stumbled upon you.
Kitty Kali says:
I mean, I have a balcony on the 7th floor. The one w'out plants would be the cat tray, right?
Almost_Naked says:
It would indeed
Kitty Kali says:
I stumbled upon TMB lol... October 23rd, 2005, a day that will go down in infamy. I As I said, I had logged in to a few mmorpgs, but found nothing to amuse me. Here? The first ppl I came across... well, I saw a fam with members named Uncle Chop Chop and Micky Knox... my fav characters from my favorite movies... so I wrote them
Almost_Naked says:
I see, so you already kind of answered my next question that was the Butcher's Union correct?
Kitty Kali says:
Yes, it was the Butchers Union. And, of all the fams in all the world, they turned out to be Australian. AND, they seriously were butchers. Working out of an abbattoir in South Australia. You know, nearly three years later, and I live in like the biggest city in Australia? I don't know another player in Sydney, Australia.
Almost_Naked says:
I think you may have scared all of the other players away with your unmatched intensity in twister.
Kitty Kali says:
So yeah, day one, I met Choppa and Knox.
Almost_Naked says:
So how long were you over there with Knoxie & Choppa before you migrated to what is known as SkidMark_United?
Kitty Kali says:
I can not beat you in Twista, you made the Spinner. You got it SO rigged
Almost_Naked says:
Haha....I try to save face at every corner.
Kitty Kali says:
There is no move says "Face In Corner". You cheat!
Almost_Naked says:
On my spinner there is.
Kitty Kali says:
BACK to the question... Butchers Union? Chop and Knox and BrotherHess and the Bitch? We were solid AS... till the Incident.
Almost_Naked says:
The Incident? Tell me more about this, I'm not even familiar with this story.
Kitty Kali says:
You don't know about the Great Butchers' Union Massacre o 2005?
Almost_Naked says:
I can't say that I do. I didn't grace the game until November of 05 and wasn't alert of much till...Well I'm still waiting for that moment.
Kitty Kali says:
Alertness? I'm still waiting. It never comes, it never comes... YAY!
Almost_Naked says:
Well there is one less thing I have to worry about.
Kitty Kali says:
Ok. Back in the primordial days o my tmb-ness, well Chop a Knox worked together ... IRL? You know, that other game? In Real Life?
Almost_Naked says:
I think I know this other game..haha
Kitty Kali says:
And one night, Knox an I sat up all night drinking and singing songs to each other and killing stuff, as you do, and Knox didn't make it to work next day... Leaving Chop to work double-hard covering him (so he says) the hop went postal, left the fam an murdered Knox etc. Doesn't sound like a biggy now, but I cried.
Almost_Naked says:
So I'm sure that was quite a lot to deal with especially in your early playing days?
Kitty Kali says:
I seriously cried. We were all as tight as... three months in. Fam broke up, I went with several... This was early 2006. Brotherhood, Illuminati, probably a different fam every second round. Met some decent people though.
Almost_Naked says:
So after hopping around how did you come about stumbling on Skidmark?
Kitty Kali says:
LMAO... I was in such a crap fam, I don't even recall their name. But, I had all this cash on hand I needed to lose? And there was Chop in this family called Skidmark United? So, I sent it to them Then someone in my family (who may or may not have been named rev64) finally came online, and was all like, you SENT our money to Skidmark? Girls can't be trusted with money!
Almost_Naked says:
So you bought your way into Skidland? I knew they were hard up for cash all along.
Kitty Kali says:
Then they started threatening Skids, and asking for the money back lol, and started hitting Skids. Wildcat still loves saying how I got him killed before we even met
Almost_Naked says:
Something tells me Wildcat would have still ended up killed that round one way or another. This story is the most interesting way I've heard of joining a family by the way. This Is Spinal Tap is on right now has there ever been a better music documentary?
Kitty Kali says:
Basically, after saying he would never be in a fam with me again, Chop invited me, on the spot. Because Wildcat was ready to murder me right there, and, whatever Chop says, he didn't want that to happen, so to be IN Skids was the safest place for me. Still there, 2.5 yrs later. I have a girlfriend makes TV documentaries? I've often said, Skidmark United would make a great doco. We are a odd bunch.
Almost_Naked says:
Well outside of what goes on in the mansion and how you lead your normal lives. I don't seem to think there is anything odd about you at all!
Kitty Kali says:
I seriously think of most Skids as my best friends. It has been over two years, these are the people I talk to every day of my life.
Almost_Naked says:
I heard a rumor that Scat films were created from a vision that Luckyhands had once.
Kitty Kali says:
And, of course Knox is is there... the first person I met on my first day in game
Almost_Naked says:
I like Knoxie he is a human tripod...at least that's what he tells me.
Kitty Kali says:
It might be a vision of Lucky's but it sounds more like Minty's daily experience.
Almost_Naked says:
Do you think Minty thanks Lucky on a daily basis?
Kitty Kali says:
Nope.
Almost_Naked says:
So around what time were you appointed or elected " Official Secretary of SkidMark? "
Kitty Kali says:
Lucky wrestles with wildlife on a daily basis. I don't know where the fuck he lives at, over the time it has involved infestations of wasps, bats, and the odd grizzly bear lol... troo storee
Almost_Naked says:
I'm taking everything you say as Gospel.
Kitty Kali says:
I elected myself of course! I am the Social Secretary Of Skid Mansion. I have the pen. HA!
Almost_Naked says:
I don't know anyone that would be willing to try to take that title from you and expect to get out of this life alive!
Kitty Kali says:
It is not a job anyone else would aspire to. I have the pen. HA x 2!! I mean, Quo has a quill pen an a lil desk in the corner o The Grand Hall, but he usually just bangs his head on it.
Almost_Naked says:
I didn't know a pen had another use.
Kitty Kali says:
Blood an feathers, blood an feathers. We don't allow him ink. He'd be dangerous.
Almost_Naked says:
So there have been a lot of great names in the Mansion over the course of your time yet there seems to be a solid core that has been there forever in tmb terms. What keeps you guys/gals/kittens coming back every round?
Kitty Kali says:
The love. The tasty food snacks. Matty and Tusone.

Pokin an gigglin are good?

Mostly Matty and Tusone.
Almost_Naked says:
Poking and giggling?
Kitty Kali says:
o yeah

*poke*
hehehe giggle

WE poke people. Then we giggle. There's nothing wrong with that!
Almost_Naked says:
If only all of these unions that have came and went knew that something so simple could make their families a timeless masterpiece. So I have noticed in recent rounds a lack of presence on the boards and forums of Skiddies is there a reason for this?
Kitty Kali says:
Ah, trouble with Us is, they don't have families. One solid fam can piss all over a Union, any day. It isn't that hard. Oh, lack of Skidly presence on forums? I don't know. I think we'll pick it up. But really, there's been a lack of any presence on the Forums, which is sad. There's been a drop off all around; most pps are posting about who won last round... who cares?
Almost_Naked says:
I would agree with both of those assesments.
Kitty Kali says:
New thread: Who totally whacked everything in sight but didn't win?? Oh, that would be self-aggrandising. We so DON'T do that
Almost_Naked says:
Well most Skids haven't been subject starters throughout their time with the exception of one that I can think of.
Kitty Kali says:
I'm at the stage where I don't trust myself to write up! I go all verbal all over the shop, then I like stay away for 2 days because I seriously do not want to hear from anyone else lol
Almost_Naked says:
Well whenever a Skid posts it does seem to draw a fair bit of criticism good and bad.
Kitty Kali says:
Like, I said what I said, get over yourselves!! Not because we're Skids, just because we have opinions! I don't think we get answers because we're Skids!
Almost_Naked says:
Valid point. So recently there was a little drama in the Mansion which was aired out in public. Do you have any thoughts regarding that?
Kitty Kali says:
I always liked that Skids are pretty verbal. Sometimes we got new Skids from people that spoke out on the forums.
Almost_Naked says:
I can think of a few of those as well.
Kitty Kali says:
What drama? Look, Matty is welcome to my nail polish. Seriously.
Almost_Naked says:
Haha fair enough. Well Kitty why don't you give me a favorite war story?
Kitty Kali says:
I don't think I have one. Shit, I can hit the 'attack' button as well as the next person, but the last time we had a seriously decent war is beyond my memory. If you get good hits back, to the extent you actually feel uncomfortable, or you get good mail from pps you hit? Like, funny stuff? That's a decent war. I've had a few sweet mails from ACE members on the last three rounds, but, I wouldn't count that as a war.
Almost_Naked says:
I notice that as well. You don't get the same fan mail anymore when you hit families. So saying that you don't have a favorite war you can think of is there a war that you haven't had that you would like to?
Kitty Kali says:
Well, we hoped to go elsewhere this round,,, but they started it nyah nyah nyah! lmao. I love a lil Union o say like 4-8 fams... I like to feel I can really make a difference lol. And it will ALWAYS be Unions. Silly-assed concept. You know, when they are at that perfect moment they are just getting cocky? LMAO
* whap *
Almost_Naked says:
Indeed I do. I would say for me there isn't a better feeling on the game.
Kitty Kali says:
Not that you like play. Being a staffy, and all.
Almost_Naked says:
I still have a game account and can have fun. Well between the feeling you just described and helping someone with their profile medias....Those are the two best feelings in the game.
Kitty Kali says:
You know the damage 25 Skids can do? It's hilarious
Almost_Naked says:
How much would you say the Skids do a round? Damage that is?
Kitty Kali says:
It so varies... Of course if we are ALL zeroed day one, there's not much catch up, but that never really happens. But if it's a BIG union, it means you just got thrown back in range of all their smalls. Matty and others have made the top 5 killers.... I don't know how lol
Almost_Naked says:
Matty is an impressive hitter.
Kitty Kali says:
Seriously, Ace are rubbish... like 15 fams or something? Only like 5 of all of them hit, and none of them write! I mean, a note here and there would be sweet?
Almost_Naked says:
Yea some sort of affection or appreciation is always warranted.
Kitty Kali says:
And I can't remember the last time any o them bought me flowers. Seriously. I'm doing all the work in this relationship!
Almost_Naked says:
That must be a terrible thing to go through round after round.
Kitty Kali says:
Oh, Vegeta invited me into ACE start of this last round? That was sweet. Guess they knew my name... from somewhere
It must be hard being that stupid.
Almost_Naked says:
Haha. You run into that kind of thing when you're willing to recruit anyone.
Kitty Kali says:
Sorry, that's why I wasn't in Tent. And? They don't even serve snacks!! He/she/it was inviting me "back" into the family. Seriously. Could they not like keep a database?? LMAO
Almost_Naked says:
We at least treat people to peanut shells from the ground of course.
Kitty Kali says:
I get to lick fairy floss out o puff's ears.
Almost_Naked says:
He doesn't just let anyone do that.
Kitty Kali says:
*cotton candy in america lmao
Kitty Kali says:
He has big ears.
Almost_Naked says:
Alright here is the part of the interview that I like to find a little bit more about the person behind the character. He is a pink rabbit that can play an incredible triangle.

Kitty Kali says:
And piano accordion! He is a multi instrumentalisT!
Almost_Naked says:
No No it's just the triangle.

Almost_Naked says:
Give Me 5 Bands Go!
Kitty Kali says:
LMAO - you won't know any!

Died Pretty
The Scientists
The Hoodoo Gurus
Dappled Cities
The Mess Hall

Almost_Naked says:
That's the whole point of these questions.
Kitty Kali says:
Silverchair
Bridezilla
Powderfinger
Decoder Ring

Kitty Kali says:
AC DC
Almost_Naked says:
Ok 10 will do...haha
Kitty Kali says:
The Easaybeats! YAY!!
Almost_Naked says:
Or 11. What advice would you give new players joining the game?
Kitty Kali says:
Aussie bands... are the best!!!
Not Australian? Maybe, maybe, Iggy Pop, They Might Be Giants. Smashing Pumpkins.
Almost_Naked says:
Iggy Pop I love!!! What Rock N Roll should be!!!
Kitty Kali says:
New players? Have fun. Talk to ppl. Don't try to win lol. Never, but never, take a photo o yrself making pouty-mouth with the camera pointed down yr cleavage. Unless you're male.
Almost_Naked says:
Haha..that's sound advice unless you happen to have great cleavage (female)
Kitty Kali says:
Okay, name TWO movies that Johnny Depp an Iggy Pop were BOTH in? You get 1 minute!
Almost_Naked says:
Shite
Kitty Kali says:
Nobody EVER gets it!!
Almost_Naked says:
I have no idea I will go with Fear & Loathing & Crow City of Angels at least I can confirm at least one of them was in each movie.
Kitty Kali says:
lol... wrong
Almost_Naked says:
That's why I ask the questions then you're always right.
Kitty Kali says:
And you call yourself a pop culture afficionado? Well, you didn't actually lol. Everyone has great cleavage but THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR POUTY-MOUTH!!
Almost_Naked says:
Haha...fair enough!!! Kitty I forgot we need some shout outs.
Kitty Kali says:
1. Cry Baby
2. Dead Man

Don't say I never gave you something
Almost_Naked says:
I haven't seen either one.
Almost_Naked says:
I stink
Kitty Kali says:
True. You smell like peanuts an elephant p*o
But it is quite pleasant
Almost_Naked says:
*blushes* alright shout outs Kitty.
Kitty Kali says:
I have to do that thing?
Almost_Naked says:
Unless you want to bypass it.
Kitty Kali says:
I'd go g'day to a few nice pps? Understood that every Skid & Nut is included?
Almost_Naked says:
Fair Enough
Kitty Kali says:
Big LOVE an tongue kisses to Bad*BAD*Monkey, m2, my Twisted one, DeathRow (Fro), Machone, Dondal, Napalm, Choppa, Cain, Calais, Fiano, Jesse, Nuke, Dom, Dag... Yea.. trying to think who I forgot - that's the trouble with these things
Almost_Naked says:
Yea it's not easy. So do you have any final thoughts or words for our reading audience?
Kitty Kali says:
LMAO like we have a reading audience
Um, yeah, seen Minty lately?? And, when do you get down to the questions?
Almost_Naked says:
Haha....There were a few questions in there.
Kitty Kali says:
o shit...
Almost_Naked says:
Remember the one about the Spinal Tap documentary?
Kitty Kali says:
Nope... But, I have it on dvd!!!! I saw that as an 'aside'
Almost_Naked says:
Well Kitty thanks very much for your time and letting me ask you some questions. It's been a challenge to get our schedules together but, I'm glad we finally did.
Kitty Kali says:
And... Iggy Pop is god..

So are Ennio Morricone and Kim Salmon
Almost_Naked says:

I agree with Iggy Pop!!

Comments

game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us