Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

Silhouette

Main Round 391 Review!

Rate this Entry

Round 391 turned out to be a round of mayhem and controversy filled with disguised identities and cryptic plots. The absence of the Untouchables family was most noticeable as the round began because of their former members joined the RU/IU union. After a comparatively slow run of rankings it seemed that IU/RU were looking to make amends. One of their members Ice_Cube was the first to boast a build of around 4.7 million operatives. The tide seemed to be turning in IU/RU’s favor as the members who had been left behind since the Untouchables bid us adieu would only bolster their ranks. Ice_Cube however didn’t stay a IU/RU member for long and his operatives also took a drastic dive in strength as a result. They were killed by his former boss Sheikh and I believe he was missing quite a few trillions in cash afterwards. Building early still not a smart idea it seems.

As we are all welcomed into a new round with the same merciless killing of collector defensives it was only fitting that the forums were a buzz this round mostly with the usual farming and killing debate which I thought was settled 10 rounds ago. A special mention needs to be given to the Staff Endorsed Popularity contest. Bringing around 250 votes it was a very close race as mobs of Mafiosos carrying banners for their favored nominee were seen parading on union boards. Votes were being bought on the street and our writer himself was propositioned with sexual favors for votes. I am sure all of us wait with abated breath for the official results of this august competition and the best of luck to all the nominees. I am also glad to report that the operative killings and the plague of unarmed defensives continues. IU/RU still being the chief miscreants as Ice_Cube found out earlier in the round.

This was what a bruglione in the IU family named Cocamafioso had to say about the round, we are not sure if it’s “the” cocamafioso)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocamafiosa
"The best part of the round was Icecube being advised he should build in RU to be shall we say Safe, Then all the threats of what would happen come eor could have made for a nice round if they came true
Unfortunately they never did. The farming was good i believe too."
Killing Ranks have seen the same assortment of families dominating them yet the changes in fortunes of these families have been quite dramatic at times. IU haven’t won a gold ranking in killing for and this trend looked set to continue as UC_NO_EGO bolstered by a couple of members from ICS dominated the killing ranks from the onset. They were followed closely by RU who in recent rounds have emerged as a strong independent killing family out of the shadows of IU and by day five it was a two horse race

UC took gold quite comfortably in the end with RU taking silver and IU2 taking a much deserved bronze after some remarkable killing by their supporter killer Crown who also took supporter gold in killing due to his hard work throughout the round. United_Coalition continues to grow stronger in killing family prizes in the absence of IU and seem to only get stronger. It would be interesting to see IU’s response to this threat to the gold they have won so many times in the past.

IU/RU are still the team to beat in main rounds though even after the apparent departure of Untouchables and they show this by taking a majority of collector prizes. Mangima from IU takes the Jackpot with ease and along with the money stolen from the crushed ice_cube IU/RU manage to rank their select few members quite handsomely.

Level 4 rankings were filled with new names after the departure of yup you guessed it. Untouchables. Despite that the lion’s share of tier medals went to the smart coordination of IU/RU.

Mangima taking gold and was followed by Eck and ex-Untouchable Bam-zig.
Supporter Killer medals were strongly contested. The fore mentioned Crown won gold followed by Insane from Ics who took silver after leading for most of the round and the_turk snatched bronze.

In free killers Constanzia took gold once again. Is it safe to call her one of the best female killers tmb has seen yet? Schofield took a much deserved silver after a succession of bronze and he was replaced by D_Bratyva from IU.
Micheal and Too_bad “LOOTED” their way to gold and silver in level 2 tier rankings and Shame was “passed money” to come third as the continued transfer of money in ranks continues. It makes you wonder why it isn’t allowed to send transfers when money is passed none the less.

Level 1 collecting prizes went to Sairus, volentblacksheep and Godofwar in that order. Well done Mafiosos.

Collecting family prizes were different this eor due to the absence of the UC collecting family and of course Untouchables. UC after their silver family ranking last round were shockingly not even in the top 10. Reasons? Their don the most popular Splooge had this to say

Quote Originally Posted by Splooge
"Poor planning equates to poor performances. Simple as that."
Will heads roll at UC? IU took gold which more than compensated for the lack of their killing prowess this round with Team_Ice_Cube taking silver but I think its a ranking Mr Ice_Cube would try to forget as fast as possible. RU_Reloaded took bronze.

-Level 4-

rank mafioso net worth
1. Mangina $7,105,946,574,411
2. Eck $1,675,474,070,126
3. Bam_Zig $417,612,402,749

-Level 3-

rank mafioso net worth
1. LOPOV $733,572,878,834
2. autumn $519,297,391,389
3. Archie $499,414,337,041

-Level 2-

rank mafioso net worth
1. Michael $396,986,405,184
2. Too_Bad $268,382,345,861
3. Shame $247,075,074,699

-Level 1-

rank mafioso net worth
1. SAiRUS $75,755,527,184
2. VIOLENTBLACKSHEEP $64,236,694,862
3. GoDoFWaR $53,356,134,101

-Best Supporter Killers-

rank mafioso DUs Killed
1. Crown 3,265,485
2. INSANE 2,754,174
3. the_turk 2,317,141

-Best Free Killers-

rank mafioso DUs Killed
1. Constanzia 1,406,110
2. Schofield 1,373,349
3. D_Bratva 1,025,588

-collecting family-

rank family boss net worth
1. IU Eck $3,916,211,099,385
2. Team_Ice_Cube LVL $3,771,178,075,831
3. RU_LOADED ajax $2,517,505,886,819

-killers family-

rank family boss kills
1. UC_NO_EGO Splooge 16,152,438
2. RU Sheikh 11,062,006
3. IUII Gambit 8,339,126

If you're interested in writing a blog or have the desire to give information for a future blog, contact Righteous, Harmony or Silhouette in game.

New to The Mafia Boss Game? Sign up now and play!

Updated 03-06-2012 at 02:00 PM by Silhouette

Tags: tmb Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Round Updates

Comments

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Cesc -
    Good round Review

Great job on the ones who ranked!
  2. tank_cwb -
    Good review, enjoyed reading it
  3. MickeyS -
    Well done Black And nice review.
    Updated 03-06-2012 at 05:57 PM by MickeyS
  4. 1ShotWonder -
    for most of the round i didnt planned to rank myself til day3. never thought of the gold honestly though, coz Dor from NYCU had 110B in the fam bank..
    thanks and sorry to those i looted =)

SAiRUS (1ShotWonder)
  5. MichaelJ -
    Micheal and Too_bad “LOOTED” their way to gold and silver in level 2 tier rankings... cheeky fuckers

Michael did have a lead and was looting shame who was looting ice cube. He soon started looting ice cube when he was in range too.

Level 1 collecting prizes went to Sairus, volentblacksheep and Godofwar in that order. Well done Mafiosos.

I don't know about godofwar, but sairus and violentblacksheep were both passed money. But I guess its ok, they are not iu ru so its well deserved.
    Updated 03-06-2012 at 10:53 AM by MichaelJ
  6. Shame -
    Shame was “passed money” to come third as the continued transfer of money in ranks continues.

fucking not true....bullshit...even the reviews are rigged

Take a look at the top ranks in lvl3 and lvl4.....this ranks passed money. I dont think you have the control what happend in this round to write a review about it.
    Updated 03-06-2012 at 12:53 PM by Shame
  7. 1ShotWonder -
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ
    Micheal and Too_bad “LOOTED” their way to gold and silver in level 2 tier rankings... cheeky fuckers

Michael did have a lead and was looting shame who was looting ice cube. He soon started looting ice cube when he was in range too.

I don't know about godofwar, but sairus and violentblacksheep were both passed money. But I guess its ok, they are not iu ru so its well deserved.

MICHEAL too_bad wasnt even in the top 10 til eor, and so as lopov & archie..and FYI no one passed me money not even a single cent mate. for the whole round i was wit omerta, do you see someone from omerta getting ranked when its all IU/RU who got the most spots
  8. NuTz -
    How is this a review you missed the Ice Cube build shiekh build and kill Ice Cube rebuild and kill Eck build and kill Coca dropping the cap Drob building this was a poor attempt of what was a rather exciting round just saying
  9. Silhouette -
    NuTz,

I did not write this review, but I think it was under the impression to the author that the blog before this one would be covering on this topic
  10. sebastian -
    :-( :-( :-( :-(
  11. -
    Nice review.
  12. -
    u suckkkkkkkkkkkk
  13. Danzig -
    Cesc

This is not the main round review

That is still coming. Look for it in the next day or so

I think Nutz is gay...but still think he had a good point. I still think the review was good. But mid-round review is exactly that. What has gone on to that point in the round. But still would be nice to have the Main Round Review all encompassing. It's cool to see the whole play by play from the round as to how different actions effected the outcome. It's all about the little things. Like the fact that the win wasn't made off of Ice Cubes cash. It was mostly Sheikhs money that was passed. How about the real names of the winners? This is not bashing...just constructive criticism.
    Congrats to the dirty poof / bam Coca on a nice win.
  14. jamdown -
    nice review.
  15. MichaelJ -
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ShotWonder
    MICHEAL too_bad wasnt even in the top 10 til eor, and so as lopov & archie..and FYI no one passed me money not even a single cent mate. for the whole round i was wit omerta, do you see someone from omerta getting ranked when its all IU/RU who got the most spots
    Archie collected with max turns and 1 million ops.

I saw the people in level 1 get passed cash, I helped one myself.
  16. MichaelJ -
    Quote Originally Posted by Shame
    Shame was “passed money” to come third as the continued transfer of money in ranks continues.
    Anyone that looted ice cube was passed money i guess LOL
  17. 1ShotWonder -
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ
    Archie collected with max turns and 1 million ops.

I saw the people in level 1 get passed cash, I helped one myself.

if i am getting cash then you wouldnt see me in top10 lvl1 for most of the round up until eor..if thats what you think it is then so be it, i will not argue with that =)
  18. KidVengeance -
    good review
  19. NuTz -
    I am not gat just bcoz I listen to Enrique and Love to Watch Twilight Movies that is normal........

Quote Originally Posted by Danzig
    Cesc

This is not the main round review

That is still coming. Look for it in the next day or so

I think Nutz is gay...but still think he had a good point. I still think the review was good. But mid-round review is exactly that. What has gone on to that point in the round. But still would be nice to have the Main Round Review all encompassing. It's cool to see the whole play by play from the round as to how different actions effected the outcome. It's all about the little things. Like the fact that the win wasn't made off of Ice Cubes cash. It was mostly Sheikhs money that was passed. How about the real names of the winners? This is not bashing...just constructive criticism.
    Congrats to the dirty poof / bam Coca on a nice win.
  20. FamilyMatters -
    Good review to read...Thanks...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us