Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

Silhouette

The TMB Queens

Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

The TMB QUEENS are being criticized and demoralised based on their gender.

By Ravenkc The IU Nurse

So for the past few rounds, I have noticed a lot of sexist blogs/articles been written or alluding to TMB female players in a bad light, now its time to set the record straight!

For many years, a lot of elite female players have gone up through the ranks and actually accomplished a lot more then most of you males could ever dream of! Though its come to my attention all this can be forgotten and simply thrown in our faces every time one of you so called ‘bad boys’ have a wet dream. The recent blog I am rather concerned about is one directed at female players suggesting most suck dick for rank turns, are fat and ugly and lastly simply play to have cyber sex.

Well doesn’t that just break your heart, some poor guy made up a blog about it- and even stated

“The second thing you need to know is that most “chicks” on this game are whores. Most of them. They will two time you, engage in cyber sexual gang bangs, and pocket all your cash. Even better, they like medals and turns too. So just keep on catering to these filthy bitches, and I’m sure you’ll be left with nothing in the end - no money, no prospects, and even less sense than you came in with.”

Now lets just analyze this statement we have ‘whores’, ‘cyber sex’, ‘gang bang’, and ‘filthy bitches’. It really sounds like the author of this blog has major issues with the female sex and perhaps even a little bit of what I like to call ‘Ted Bundy’ syndrome- this is a concept devised for guys who can’t get women. They were perhaps raped as a child by their foster parent and live underground, in a dungeon just waiting for that moment to have your head stored in their fridge- incase they feel the need at some point in the day to take it out and stick some cherry lipstick on it.

My main objective here is not to just down this person- in fact I may even feel sorry for them to some degree, but what I want to make a point of is STOP THE SEXIST SHIT! Most of the TMB ladies can rip you all new arsholes and you know it!! A lot of you have us on FACEBOOK- what? You think we even make that up stick fake pictures in there too!!— Haha

We have also played with you all for a lot of years.

A few rounds back we made a TMB QUEENS round- I feel its time to do this again to put these insignificant sexist uneducated nerds in their places!!! But shit, I better suck some serious dick first get my self ranked and oh yeah!! Have cyber sex with every single player!! Just so I can have more turns then the retard who wrote that blog!

Lethal_Kiss, Tease, B, Shell, Merci, Chopperjo, Kronic_Riott, KK, Wisegirl, Constanzia, Huka, Cass, Sexy_Jag, Ophelia, Kid_Vengeance, and of course me, Ravenkc welcome the call for all you sexist pricks to have a go to our faces! Let’s see how smart you are then. Perhaps we can get you a dry towel for you to cum into- after you finish wacking off to our sexy pics! Better yet maybe one to wipe your own arse with.

If you're interested in writing a blog or have the desire to give information for a future blog, contact Righteous, Harmony or Silhouette in game.

New to The Mafia Boss Game? Sign up now and play!

Updated 03-09-2012 at 10:45 AM by Silhouette

Categories
From TheMafiaBoss Players

Comments

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Cesc -
    Can i join this orgy?

-ViciousEd
  2. LK -
    Great read Raven
  3. -
    It's all about SEX! :P

Nice blog
  4. Kenzie -
    lol I guess omerta really has been forgotten about.

MissMack aka Marge
  5. Kenzie -
    also ILoVeBiTes (5 level 4 golds) is forgotten......... we may not be making an impact on the game but we are still here after a couple of years
    Updated 03-09-2012 at 11:45 AM by Kenzie
  6. Kenzie -
    and Stinger and Family matters. im sure these have made some impact in the game
    Updated 03-09-2012 at 11:00 AM by Kenzie
  7. The_Dudes -
    This blog is pointless unless you do vital research and include some additional females as you have left some very important people out, and the comments above on ones who have been missed out - ones who would eat you for breakfast - needed to be included with the others. There may be odd other ones out there as well

another one is Cass
  8. The_Dudes -
    my apologies, you have mentioned Cass
  9. The_Black_Cat -
    it's another "look how wonderful IU is" blog....but with their bitches this time

and they forgot all other women in the game that do not scratch their back....

you have to be a sad girl with issues if you had to write such a thing....and it's mainly about some awckward pictures as well!? try writing something worth reading next time....less pictures.
  10. The_Black_Cat -
    i bet she is a really sad, fat chick pretending to be a good looking nurse

lol
  11. Chriss -
    after you finish wacking off to our sexy pics! Better yet maybe one to wipe your own arse with.

were's the Pics ????

nice read raven
  12. Lil_Bit -
    I think a lot of us are looked over in this game Kenzie.
  13. Kenzie -
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Bit
    I think a lot of us are looked over in this game Kenzie.
    my apologies and i agree..... i just posted the first few names off the top of my head..... and no disrespect to anyone or Raven but this blog should just be named Ravens Friends cos theres no omerta,UML.ICS and more....and Im not sure what it is thats in requirement to make someone a queen of tmb..........to show pictures of yourself? no..........theres females all over the game make an impact for all different reasons....... some people like to keep themselves private ......I think a lot more research should be done to this blog
  14. Buggerlugz -
    tits out or stfu you pox riddled nazi skank cunt
  15. Chriss -
    I agree Kenzie lets look at this for example " We have also played with you all for a lot of years."

whats your take on this pulled from Raven's Post ?
  16. ItsTease -
    Kenzie you are so right! There are several ladies that have made a huge impact in the game that were not mentioned, and in Ravens defense I know that she just named the girls that were all talking about the "Queens of TMB" getting together. All females are welcome. Just like the last time we did this if you wanna jump on board against the sexist pigs just message one of us and you will be included in the future CC's.
  17. Kenzie -
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriss
    I agree Kenzie lets look at this for example " We have also played with you all for a lot of years."

whats your take on this pulled from Raven's Post ?

I have no take on that part as Raven is referring to the guys in the game........ It also doesnt require an opinion from me as ive only been here for just under 3 years. my main objective is if you going to make a blog about the females who can stand on their own 2 feet then get the research done and get all the females names up there rather than a few friends or name the blog a completely different thing altogether
  18. Danzig -
    V, she included Sexy_Jag Family_Matters and Cass. This was not about IU. You just have tunnel vision. Do not hate all women just because of your chess match.

Quote Originally Posted by V
    it's another "look how wonderful IU is" blog....but with their bitches this time

and they forgot all other women in the game that do not scratch their back....

you have to be a sad girl with issues if you had to write such a thing....and it's mainly about some awckward pictures as well!? try writing something worth reading next time....less pictures.
  19. KidVengeance -
    V, this was not an IU post, this is saying she is a part of IU now. My name is mentioned and I'm not with them, as for a few of them. The only thing mentioned about IU is that she's their 'nurse'. FFS.
  20. FamilyMatters -
    WOMAN POWER>>
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us