Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

Harmony

SouthSide Blog

Rate this Entry

So Round 393 has seen a number of things, including the uncapped round. As End Of Round (hereafter known as EOR) approaches one thing is beginning to standout in the killers ranks. While IU_RU have dominated throughout 393 and seem to have a tight grip on the top three spots, one family is slowly creeping their way up in the killers ranks. SouthSide

They’ve been doing this the past few rounds, quietly chipping away at other families and getting higher and higher. SouthSide has a history of being killers, originally they were a killing family, but like every long-standing family in this game, they have been forced to adapt and change with the new rules and the new adversaries. SouthSide_Elite was set-up many moons ago and has constantly grown and recruited some great players along the way! This gives the less active members of the Southside union the opportunity to still enjoy the game and our union community and also maybe, just maybe, win some turns doing it!

But this round SouthSide’s killing family have shown that, with just five members contributing to the totals of their kill count, when it comes to killing, there’s no school like the old school.

With the Top Of Hour (here after known as TOH) rush on killing being the way it is now, activeness seems to be key to achieving killing ranks success! The Boss of SouthSide’s Killer family (SouthSide_BadBoyz) Lil_Bit explains…

“I was actively killing about 2-4 times a day…. for the most part the killing this round was about the norm. There are times of an abundance of targets, and there are times of little to no targets. Just got to play it smart.”

Identity_Theft chips in his 2 cents after dominating the killing in SouthSide_Badboyz this round:

“Well killing gets a little easier for 3 days when turbo is going on cause a lot of killers can’t do both. It’s never really hard. It’s just important to protect (hire 60 turns every 60 seconds) while you're killing and sell off right when you're done to get your attacks maxed out (here after known as maxed). Being maxed after TOH makes a world of difference. If you're maxed you could just click on ‘who's online’ and constantly look for someone to pop on and build and not worry about protecting at the same time”

SwiSS_MiSS who also put in a great contribution to the kills total this round said….

“In this round it wasn’t too hard to find kills but it seems there were less targets and quite a few people were built....But they were not armed I messaged the ones I saw come on and ask to arm and they would....”

There you have it, some great advice from some of the most experienced killers in the game!
Unfortunately the other two players who contributed a lot of kills to SouthSides count were unavailable to comment, they’re a little shy .

But be aware mafiosos, SouthSide is killing again and if five of them can get their family to 5th spot in the overall killer ranks in the main round, bearing in mind they only have one 3 star and 4, 2 stars ones, that’s not bad going. Just imagine what they could do with another 15 active, well trained killers…...Interesting prospect, no?

Southsides Collector family had an interesting round also. We plodded along as usual with our main Sub players collecting brilliantly again, suffering a few op hits from one or two disgruntled little people throughout the round.

Then at EOR we managed to bank some serious cash and get ourselves into 10th spot in the overall ranks, again with only one 3 star sub and maybe one or two 2star ones, going up against other collector families with minimum of two players with 3 star subs, SouthSide really is making some good progress.

All in all Round 393 was pretty productive for the SouthSiders!

If you're interested in writing a blog or have the desire to give information for a future blog, contact Righteous, Harmony or Silhouette in game.

New to The Mafia Boss Game? Sign up now and play!

Updated 03-16-2012 at 02:06 AM by Harmony

Categories
From TheMafiaBoss Players

Comments

1. jamdown -
    I wish I wasn't the one to rain on your parade but lets look at the stats.

rank family boss kills
    1. RU_IU LOPOV 15,648,954
    4. UC_PLEASURE_SPOT Splooge 8,621,797
    5. Southside_Badboyz Lil_Bit 3,273,877
    6. ALL_INSANE_WELCOME INSANE 2,099,409

So Southside took 5th with 3mil+ kills using a handful of players, ok.

Well first off they finished miles out from 4th, based on that performance in order for them to increase their ranks and grasp 4th they'd need a full family of active killers. Good luck with that in this current game environment.

Next you stated that Southside have been around for many moons, that I should say more than anything places a bad image on the family seeing that the family called "ALL_INSANE_WELCOME" was so close on there trail first round out the blocks. And to make it worst they didn't even have a handful of good killers, they only had one... ouch

Where i'm heading with this is, Southside isn't growing faster than any other family out there and they might even be past by other families that have eyes set on the family killer ranks.

Just my 2 cents
  2. FamilyMatters -
    Glad you had a good round 393...
  3. Cesc -
    good for south side
  4. passoscoelho -
    Slaughters and killers aint the same
  5. SOExclusive -
    Quote Originally Posted by jamdown

rank family boss kills

Well first off they finished miles out from 4th, based on that performance in order for them to increase their ranks and grasp 4th they'd need a full family of active killers. Good luck with that in this current game environment.

Next you stated that Southside have been around for many moons, that I should say more than anything places a bad image on the family seeing that the family called "ALL_INSANE_WELCOME" was so close on there trail first round out the blocks. And to make it worst they didn't even have a handful of good killers, they only had one... ouch

Where i'm heading with this is, Southside isn't growing faster than any other family out there and they might even be past by other families that have eyes set on the family killer ranks.

Just my 2 cents
    OUCH!!
    that was harsh. dont u think?

question for jamdown

why did u skip 2nd and 3rd place killer family. XD
  6. Schofield -
    Quote Originally Posted by jamdown

rank family boss kills

Just my 2 cents
    Ahh and Jammy knows so well because when he start a killing family "UC_One-Order," it was a surprising success!

Did you even get more than five members into your family the whole round? I think not. You disbanded the family after you figured out you can't run a family for shit.

Just my 2 cents
    Updated 03-16-2012 at 02:19 AM by Schofield
  7. The_Black_Cat -
    Quote Originally Posted by SOExclusive
    question for jamdown

why did u skip 2nd and 3rd place killer family. XD
    for the obvioust of reasons....it's boring.
  8. sebastian -
    Well done southside :-)
  9. jackey -
    Congratulations, Ss. You guys deserve it.
  10. jamdown -
    Nice to see I got the comments rolling and SOExclusive I skipped 2nd and 3rd because they were irrelevant to my reasoning.
  11. blueniNJa -
    i thought there was a similar blog about southside slowly creeping up the ranks in killing sometime back
  12. -
    CongratZ Southside!
  13. CrazyRuss -
    Hey Jam.

You also missed out the facts that all the families above us have at least 60% more subscription players, that was mentioned in the blogg, how comes you didn't comment on it?

And correct me if I'm wrong, but all insane welcome had a few big supporters, right?

Anyways, haters gon' hate!
  14. SOExclusive -
    get job SS

jam just hater.
  15. Scrappy -
    Jam,

You said that ALL_INSANE_WELCOME was on SS's tail? Heck no. They were behind by 1.2 million kills. Great work this round SouthSide! Keep at it!
  16. -
    Congrats SOUTHSIDE.

CHEERS!
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us