Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

Harmony

Main Round 395: A Change of Season

Rate this Entry

Round 395 seemed to have herald in a change in the seasons. Outside in the real world summer has crept up unexpectedly quickly leading to flowers blooming, birds chirping and miniskirts out in force. Blessed summer! In the world of TMB however the winter carries on except for the IU/RU coalition who have gone from strength to strength even after their partners in crime Untouchables going into hibernation.

The round started routinely enough with the plunder and mayhem that greets Mafiosos when they first log in. After the thrashing the rest of TMB got at the hands of IU/RU in the killing prizes of Round 393 the start of new round brought renewed hope to the defeated. This, however, faded away fast as routine set in. The killers of IU/RU started the round strongly once more and were soon in the lead. Their lead not contested and the IU/RU coalition walked away with gold and silver medals in the killing families. UC_Paradise_Lost took third spot beating the third IU/RU family.

IU/RU strengthened their hold on the supporter killer prizes this round with Marlies, R_A_W and cocamafioso taking the medal positions with ease. Supporter killing prizes boasted 8 IU/RU killers showing the immensity of the challenge that lies before their competition.

Free killing ranking this round however seemed to be devoid of the usual excessive farming and this led to some new names breaking through the ranks to win this coveted prize. Jimmywhispers99 of the NYC union won the gold and had these words of wisdom to impart.

From JimmyWhispers99:

Coming into the round, I was not even going for a medal and planned on using all my won credits to kill. After a great first two days, I said fuck it and decided to see what I could do. I pretty much stayed around 35k and would kill all with 6-7k dus or less. Probably killed about 3-4 hours a night and here I am

The silver and bronze medals fell to MarkoeZ and Droopy respectively.

An interesting turn of events was former UC members Tank_Cwb and Kronic_Riot joining IU/RU ranks. Tank_Cwb, the former boss of the UC killing family and Kronic_Riot, his partner in crime and life, add their names to the long list of veterans who have abandoned their families to be a part of the massive machine that is IU/RU. Kronic_Riot had this to say about the move.

We all left for different reasons. Was I mad about the kill counts? Yes. But people were being favored... that included me. I didn’t kill nowhere near the amount set but I was never booted from the family.. Others were. I cannot tell you how many times I told tank to give my seat to someone else or even told Splooge for that matter... They needed the credits more than I did or wanted.

And, of course, there is one MAJOR shout out to my Killa_K and Nexus. Everyone else has pretty much pissed me off since we left there.

Only difference within the unions is the people here are more pushy/helpful... Its none of the "Oh please kill this many or that many" Its more like "KILL THIS MANY OR YOU FUCKING CUNTS ARE BOOTED FOR THE WHOLE ROUND YOU LAZY FUCKERS..."

It works for them lol. But I think if I was in UC and they said that to me, I would kill less..

This round didn’t bring about any massive build offs or some collector destroying all defensives and operatives in a fit of rage, but it wasn’t without its highlights. Three UC members being zeroed by two IU/RU members had the forums abuzz. The Flame Wars also continue to be a resounding success and the stage is set for the final show down between two legends of the game, Man_Tits and whatshisname Danzig. Best of luck to you two and hopefully the rest of us will be rewarded with tears and screams of outrage from the losing party. The staff also announced a staff killing competition this round. The years of waiting to clobber our wonderful staff have finally paid off ladies and gentlemen. Please keep an eye out on the active staffies this round and make them suffer once that protection program is finally lifted.

The end of round however brought unexpected turbulence to IU/RU plans. As the round drew to a close with Not_Sheikh from IU/RU having built for the win, competition arrived in the form Hjalmer. Starting out as a loner Hjalmer treated us ‘EOR watchers’ with a few minutes of indecision; however Not_sheikh put the matter to rest soon enough by out collecting Hjalmer significantly. With the hopes of a steal gone, Hjalmer then passed cash off to MissMack allowing her to secure the level 3 gold and joined 13_Omerta_blood helping them to win the collecting family gold ending a rather long dry spell for old rulers of Tmb. MissMack had this to say:

Well there’s not really much to say...... Omerta reborn? Nooooooooo. We haven’t went anywhere. Just having a mellow few months lol. Decided we deserved a little treat which we got and which I’m thankful for back to relaxing now...........

The JP stayed in IU/RU hands and Not_Sheikh was able to pass enough cash to his union members for them to take silver and bronze collecting family prizes. The competition in the collecting ranks has increased significantly over the rounds. Looting/Collecting families like AE_HQ have to gotten their act together and are now competing regularly with stronger unions for a bite of the ranking cherry. They proved this by taking fourth from Cheese who missed out by a margin of around 2 billion. UC-n-Friendsboobs took 6th place.

Level 1 collector rankings saw the return of one of the best current looters RoKSOLOsA to the rankings and he edged out the notorious Lucky_Chevy for the gold. Bronze went to Harvestor who leap frogged the rest to take the last medal spot in the dying seconds of the round.

Level 2 collecting saw Tonydefalco from UC-n-Friendsboobs take gold followed by Righty from IU/RU who took silver. Bronze fell to Wisegirl. The difference in the networths of the gold and silver winners from the bronze in this tier should give something to shout about to the ‘Return transfers’ activists.

Level 3 gold was snatched by the charming Missmack. Monkeykilla from Cheese took silver and Gutted from the IU/RU coalition took bronze.

Here are the medal winners ladies and gentlemen. *Applause*

-Level 4-

rank mafioso net worth
1. Not_sheikh $17,697,965,924,656
2. Hjalmer $4,041,347,508,636
3. Cocamafiosa $298,575,209,036

-Level 3-

rank mafioso net worth
1. MissMack $956,438,908,815
2. MonkeyKilla $346,990,476,024
3. Gutted $335,710,950,935

-Level 2-

rank mafioso net worth
1. tonydefalco $2,174,141,148,926
2. Righty $1,910,191,156,718
3. wisegurl $140,462,823,930

-Level 1-

rank mafioso net worth
1. RoKSOLOsA $128,552,786,181
2. Lucky_ChevY $106,932,065,972
3. Harvester $89,366,041,779

-Best Supporter Killers-

rank mafioso DUs Killed
1. MarlieS 3,453,434
2. R_A_W 3,045,521
3. Cocamafiosa 2,783,653

-Best Free Killers-

rank mafioso DUs Killed
1. JimmyWhispers99 1,228,522
2. MarkoeZ 1,097,390
3. Droopy 1,072,477

-collecting family-

rank family boss net worth
1. 13_Omerta_Blood MissMack $3,080,496,050,663
2. IU_RU Siek $3,072,174,850,465
3. IU_Gotta_Nerve merci $1,634,824,175,187

-killers family-

rank family boss kills
1. IU_RU_HQ Cocamafiosa 14,628,683
2. IU_RU MarlieS 10,844,759
3. UC_PARADISE_LOST Splooge 9,193,018

If you're interested in writing a blog or have the desire to give information for a future blog, contact Righteous, Harmony or Silhouette in game.

New to The Mafia Boss Game? Sign up now and play!

Comments

1. FamilyMatters -
    Way to Goooooooo JimmyWhispers99..NYCU is very proud of you..

CONGRATS to all the Winners!!!!!!!!!!
  2. freakinamask -
    *snicker* just had to do the comment for this everyone was starting to get calm again.. what fun is that?

-Kronic
  3. tank_cwb -
    Nice read!!!! But you forgot Wiljr1964 also joined ru :P just sayin'
  4. KidVengeance -
    good read
  5. Eck -
    3. IU_Gotta_Nerve merci $1,634,824,175,187

they were passed no cash from sheikh they ranked off there own backs
  6. tonydefalco -
    At least get your facts right if your gonna write the review in future. Not that it matters much now but, for the benefit of accuracy............ 1) I was killing for Splooges family (UC_Paradise_lost) all round and was never anything to do with the UC collecting family. 2) Considering the fact i had no more than 10K ops all round................ that sure was one hell of a collect i pulled of to take L2 Gold lol. How did i do it ???? and finally 3) I believe if you had looked a little closer at what was actually going on last 10 mins of the round you would have seen that this new comer.............. Hjalmer, (whoever he may be) had Not_Sheikh beaten to the JP....................................
  7. Chriss -
    I like the grafics thats nice
  8. Cesc -
    Meh it was ok
  9. Schofield -
    congrats to jimmy and markoez on their free killing medals. no matter how many multis or donations the opponents had, u guys still won without farming
  10. Gambit -
    Quote Originally Posted by tonydefalco
    At least get your facts right if your gonna write the review in future. Not that it matters much now but, for the benefit of accuracy............ 1) I was killing for Splooges family (UC_Paradise_lost) all round and was never anything to do with the UC collecting family. 2) Considering the fact i had no more than 10K ops all round................ that sure was one hell of a collect i pulled of to take L2 Gold lol. How did i do it ???? and finally 3) I believe if you had looked a little closer at what was actually going on last 10 mins of the round you would have seen that this new comer.............. Hjalmer, (whoever he may be) had Not_Sheikh beaten to the JP....................................
    LOL. Last 10 mins he had him beaten to the JP? Maybe but once sheikh started collecting even if Hjalmer hadnt passed off he still didnt have enough to win the JP so dont try to make it out that he passed off when he could have won when that isnt the case at all.
  11. Kenzie -
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit
    LOL. Last 10 mins he had him beaten to the JP? Maybe but once sheikh started collecting even if Hjalmer hadnt passed off he still didnt have enough to win the JP so dont try to make it out that he passed off when he could have won when that isnt the case at all.

just a fyi...Hjalmer wasnt going for jp. He didnt pull all his turns. had that been the case would things have been different? who knows.....He played it the way he wanted to play it.
  12. Dic -
    No stupid sheikh wouldve won easily
    He had 500k more ops retard
    Hjlamer had his ops hit
    With 500k more thats a 120 bill difference with every 8888
    Plus we had 4-5 builders
  13. jackey -
    Quote Originally Posted by Dic
    No stupid sheikh wouldve won easily
    He had 500k more ops retard
    Hjlamer had his ops hit
    With 500k more thats a 120 bill difference with every 8888
    Plus we had 4-5 builders
    Cool story,bro!
  14. teedeezy -
    Fucc u bitch
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us