Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

Harmony

Bloodshed Gurus

Rate this Entry

The massive changes in the laws that govern our country have instigated a bloodbath. Even women and children are baring arms to get their clutches on precious metal and the root of all evil, won credits. Undoubtedly our murder rate is the highest in the world, since the tides turned in round 329 approximately 3 billion defense units have been cut down by rootless murderers and an undisclosed number of operatives have drowned in the pool of blood that remains. With every new round mafiosos have been moving from their old habits and dusting off their AKs. But with killers holding only 20 of 60 individual ranking spots, competition is tough. Do not be discouraged, with ten families tier ranking as killer families you may be good enough to make the cut.

So now you find yourself at the bottom of the food chain, eager to rise up and be the best. I admire you aspiration for all the great killers that have gone before you was once faced with the same road to trod. To help all “noob” killers find their way, I have prepared a killing guide with the help of some of the most feared killers in the game. These killers all needed to have obtained a complete set of individual killer medals for their opinions to be voiced.

Tips selected were arranged from least to most important based on the amount of killers that stated that guideline.

Killing 101 Top Ten from Top Killers

10. Don’t build excessively big at start of round. You’ll find yourself out of range of 90% of target during this prime time hitting period. (Popebenedict)

9. Attack using drive-byes in Chrysler 300s. Drive-byes take out targets with fewer hits, vital to moving around quickly. (Sarge)

8. Refresh the “who is online” page. As soon as a target hires Defense Units you can be on them ready to hit. (Schofield)

7. Time is an important asset in the game. If you have enough time, you can get lots of kills. This is if you do it right of course!!! (Attila, Hollywood_Hubert)

6. Give preference to mafiosos holding hitmen when scouting targets. (Schofield, Sarge)

5. Be quick while attacking. Beat your competition to the targets. (Hollywood_Hubert, T_M_K, Splooge)

4. Have a maxer, protect every 55 seconds using 60 turns or drop net out of range so you don’t get hit. (Constanzia, Hollywood_Hubert, Lucky_Chevy, Schofield)

3. Use a good ratio when killing, hit targets with four of five times less Defense Units than what you hold. The best kill count is achieved this way. (Attila, Constanzia, Sarge, Schofield)

2. Use two internet browsers and multiple tabs; protect on one, and have scouted cities for killing on the other. This will give you less errors and increase your speed maneuvering significantly at top of the hour. (Attila, Luck_Chevy, T_M_K, Splooge)

1. Scout for targets before top of the hour. Attempt to do this after top of the hour and I can assure that you will not hit a single target. (Attila, Lucky_Chevy, T_M_K, Splooge)

There it is a fool proof guide to killing. Now you have no excuse to suck at it.

If you're interested in writing a blog or have the desire to give information for a future blog, contact Righteous, Harmony or Silhouette in game.

New to The Mafia Boss Game? Sign up now and play!

Comments

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. FamilyMatters -
    Interesting Info...Now if i just had the heart to kill...Lmfao
  2. Rocketfinger -
    9. Attack using drive-byes in Chrysler 300s. Drive-byes take out targets with fewer hits, vital to moving around quickly. (Sarge)"

I think, it is better to choose between drive-bys and HQ(or drugs) hit according to your target amount of DUs. Cuz if you want to hit a guy with 10k DUs but you have 50k DUs, obviously drive-bys is a better choice but if you want to hit a guy with like 3k DUs, you dont really need to use drive-bys. If you choose HQ or drugs lab hit then you can lower the amount of DUs you lose after the attack which will give you a bit more kills count and let you use your DUs more efficiently

Also, if you saw a player just hire DUs, i think it is better to use HQ hit, which will probably maxxed that player and when TOH come you can hit him again, minimizing the amount of DUs you'll lose.

Just my opinion
  3. Cesc -
    Great tips!!
  4. Devil -
    Great tips, now if only i had the time to kill.
  5. sarge -
    As a killer you do not want your targets maxed. Drive bys help to keep them unmaxed because you are not looting them at the same time.

Obviously if you are not set up to kill using drive byes there is no point buying cars for small targets (also puts you at a higher range, bad thing)
  6. MichaelJ -
    With these rules hopefully I can manage to get my killer set
  7. SOExclusive -
    guy without individual killer medal giving sarge tips

good killiers arent just the medals they have. its experience and rocketfinger seems to have the edge ;D
  8. Danzig -
    When are you going to interview the great killers?? lol
  9. Gambit -
    for tip #9 thats good if you just want to 00 the person not if you want the best ratio
  10. Rocketfinger -
    @Sarge Yes that is the reason why try to build up to 60-70k and wont use drive-bys unless i find a target that i cant 0 in 1 hit(even if i find this kind of target i still try to use HQ or drugs hit). And for the higher range, i only buy cars when i find a target that ill use drive-bys with and before i buy i always hire for protection first, then after i hit my target i sell the cars and put it in bank again. So range is not really my problem lol

But different ppl different opinion.
  11. Rocketfinger -
    And if you maxed your target that mean other ppl cant hit him too, that might give you more work at TOH but if you r confident with your speed and there not many killers online at that time, i still think its better to just max them and get a bit better ratio
  12. jamdown -
    Its a very good point you have there as it relates to best attack option for hitting less DUs. I'm not sure however if it is correct because I have never took it into consideration.
    So here's a scenario, could a few of you test it out and provide feedback.

Hit 2000 DUs (any collector will kindly volunteer hitmen) with 50k DUs doing a drive, then hit 2000 DUs (hitmen again) topping up the about the same 50k DUs and hit HQ.

In both cases you should definitely take out target with one hit, what is important however is the amount of DUs you lose with each scenario.

I want to believe that the end result will be you losing the same amount of DUs with both options. Yes, when you hit HQ you lose less and your attacker lose less and the opposite for doing drive bys.

So using the hit HQ option 100k DUs to take out 20k DUs would mean you may hit the guy four or five times with the over all result seeing you take out all his DUs and lose say 5k of yours. Doing drive means you would hit the guy probable twice taking all his DUs and you lose the same 5k.

Someone please prove me wrong :/
    Updated 03-30-2012 at 02:06 PM by jamdown
  13. Gambit -
    Quote Originally Posted by jamdown
    Its a very good point you have there as it relates to best attack option for hitting less DUs. I'm not sure however if it is correct because I have never took it into consideration.
    So here's a scenario, could a few of you test it out and provide feedback.

Hit 2000 DUs (any collector will kindly volunteer hitmen) with 50k DUs doing a drive, then hit 2000 DUs (hitmen again) topping up the about the same 50k DUs and hit HQ.

In both cases you should definitely take out target with one hit, what is important however is the amount of DUs you lose with each scenario.

I want to believe that the end result will be you losing the same amount of DUs with both options. Yes, when you hit HQ you lose less and your attacker lose less and the opposite for doing drive bys.

So using the hit HQ option 100k DUs to take out 20k DUs would mean you may hit the guy four or five times with the over all result seeing you take out all his DUs and lose say 5k of yours. Doing drive means you would hit the guy probable twice taking all his DUs and you lose the same 5k.

Someone please prove me wrong :/
    For knowing it all like you said in your message you dont know anything really it seems. You lose double the amount doing drivebys. It doesnt matter what amount of du's they have. Say someone activates new they have 10k hitmen you do a drive by and you lose 3k. You do a hq hit and you lose 1500 is all. LMAO yes jamrock you know it all dont you
  14. Rocketfinger -
    Im not sure about the last part cuz i never try that b4, from what i understand if you have 100k DUs you can kill approximately 9k DUs with a HQ hit, so i think it will takes 3 hits to 0 the guy, but at the first hit you'll maxxed him for sure so i guess ppl will choose drive-bys instead of HQ. But i think you can use drive-bys once then another HQ hit, probably the best choice even though i dont think you'll have enough time to do that at TOH

but for the first part "Hit 2000 DUs (any collector will kindly volunteer hitmen) with 50k DUs doing a drive, then hit 2000 DUs (hitmen again) topping up the about the same 50k DUs and hit HQ." You deff will get a better kill counts if you use HQ.
  15. blueniNJa -
    @jamdown

i havent tried that out or anything but this is what happens.

You have thugs and bg's as a killer. So if you have 50k Du's at SOR it wud probably be 10k hitmen and 16k thugs and 24k bg's. This build in itself would probably give you a max kill count of 4.3k du's. So if you are going to kill someone with 2k hitmen fully armed with ak's in a driveby you lose 300 bg's while in a HQ hit you lose 150 bg's so you will have a kill count difference of 75 between the two hits.
  16. blueniNJa -
    If this top killer guide is for getting good ratio one of the main trick is missed there.

Always have bg's. If your bg's have been wiped out and you are with 100k of thug's, you should still hire 1k of bg's as bg's die first you still get a good ratio. This is what i always do and if your thugs count keeps increasing, dont worry i always trust in IU or RU to come and knock it a bit down for me.

17. Scrappy -
    Great blog. I love the killer tips
  18. jamdown -
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit
    For knowing it all like you said in your message you dont know anything really it seems. You lose double the amount doing drivebys. It doesnt matter what amount of du's they have. Say someone activates new they have 10k hitmen you do a drive by and you lose 3k. You do a hq hit and you lose 1500 is all. LMAO yes jamrock you know it all dont you
    Your the dumb fuck who fails to see the point, you hit them with drive-bys and lose 3k. If you hit HQ you'll lose 1.5k but you'll need to hit them again because one hit wont take them out. So you'll eventually lose the same amount of DUs to take them out. Shake my head*

Use your brains before you make hatred run your lips
  19. Gambit -
    Quote Originally Posted by jamdown
    Your the dumb fuck who fails to see the point, you hit them with drive-bys and lose 3k. If you hit HQ you'll lose 1.5k but you'll need to hit them again because one hit wont take them out. So you'll eventually lose the same amount of DUs to take them out. Shake my head*

Use your brains before you make hatred run your lips
    again you prove how stupid you are. No you wont if you are built at 110k du's you will kill their 10k du's in one hit. you hit HQ you lose 1.5k du's you dont have two hits dumbass. You do a driveby and you lose 3k meaning less ratio but good job on trying to give lessons kid.
  20. jamdown -
    I know nothing lmfao, haters will always hate. My Kill counts speak for themselves.

And fyi none of the tips came from my lips. So you implying that they bare no wait lol, take that up with the persons who shared their views. Silly Kid I'm only the messenger :/
    Updated 03-31-2012 at 09:31 AM by jamdown
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us