byon 03-28-2012 at 10:30 PM (2339 Views)
The massive changes in the laws that govern our country have instigated a bloodbath. Even women and children are baring arms to get their clutches on precious metal and the root of all evil, won credits. Undoubtedly our murder rate is the highest in the world, since the tides turned in round 329 approximately 3 billion defense units have been cut down by rootless murderers and an undisclosed number of operatives have drowned in the pool of blood that remains. With every new round mafiosos have been moving from their old habits and dusting off their AKs. But with killers holding only 20 of 60 individual ranking spots, competition is tough. Do not be discouraged, with ten families tier ranking as killer families you may be good enough to make the cut.
So now you find yourself at the bottom of the food chain, eager to rise up and be the best. I admire you aspiration for all the great killers that have gone before you was once faced with the same road to trod. To help all “noob” killers find their way, I have prepared a killing guide with the help of some of the most feared killers in the game. These killers all needed to have obtained a complete set of individual killer medals for their opinions to be voiced.
Tips selected were arranged from least to most important based on the amount of killers that stated that guideline.
Killing 101 Top Ten from Top Killers
10. Don’t build excessively big at start of round. You’ll find yourself out of range of 90% of target during this prime time hitting period. (Popebenedict)
9. Attack using drive-byes in Chrysler 300s. Drive-byes take out targets with fewer hits, vital to moving around quickly. (Sarge)
8. Refresh the “who is online” page. As soon as a target hires Defense Units you can be on them ready to hit. (Schofield)
7. Time is an important asset in the game. If you have enough time, you can get lots of kills. This is if you do it right of course!!! (Attila, Hollywood_Hubert)
6. Give preference to mafiosos holding hitmen when scouting targets. (Schofield, Sarge)
5. Be quick while attacking. Beat your competition to the targets. (Hollywood_Hubert, T_M_K, Splooge)
4. Have a maxer, protect every 55 seconds using 60 turns or drop net out of range so you don’t get hit. (Constanzia, Hollywood_Hubert, Lucky_Chevy, Schofield)
3. Use a good ratio when killing, hit targets with four of five times less Defense Units than what you hold. The best kill count is achieved this way. (Attila, Constanzia, Sarge, Schofield)
2. Use two internet browsers and multiple tabs; protect on one, and have scouted cities for killing on the other. This will give you less errors and increase your speed maneuvering significantly at top of the hour. (Attila, Luck_Chevy, T_M_K, Splooge)
1. Scout for targets before top of the hour. Attempt to do this after top of the hour and I can assure that you will not hit a single target. (Attila, Lucky_Chevy, T_M_K, Splooge)
There it is a fool proof guide to killing. Now you have no excuse to suck at it.
If you're interested in writing a blog or have the desire to give information for a future blog, contact Righteous, Harmony or Silhouette in game.
New to The Mafia Boss Game? Sign up now and play!