Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Looking for Killers - Teaching new and old how to kill - Renegade_HQ

Teaching new and old how to Kill - Renegade_HQ

Renegade_HQ is looking for players of any kind who are interested in killing. You will be
    taught how to kill with a strategy that has been used to win a free killing medal. We have fun
    talking and killing and rank every round we kill. We are apart of a new, growing union with 5
    great families. We have ranked as high as 4th and have killers who rank in the free killer
    ranks.

Join us, and as long as you are active and learn from your mistakes, you should be able to rank in the free killer ranks. All are welcome, no experienced needed. You will stay in the family as long as you try your hardest and stay active.

Message Schofield or any of the brugliones for an invite.
    Last edited by CruelExtinction; 01-23-2012 at 11:40 PM.

hey man sounds good. sign me up. msg me so we can discuss more if u can

nice. ill message you guys

Still hiring, message me for an invite

Just a thumbs up to this family. Only just got back, after almost 3 years of absence, late last round. And already happily killing again
    Used to do mostly collecting so really had to get back into the game, and not doing that bad with the help of the boss and other (union) members.

Also, nice place to hang around when waiting for turns or TOH

Respect,
    MarkoeZ

Hey, I'm down

good job following instructions and messaging me

we're currently full but ill see if we have any room

Still recruiting, message me for an invite.

still hiring, message me, my consig, or any of my brugs

Can you teach me how to kill Renegade_HQ?

Quote Originally Posted by CruelExtinction View Post
    Teaching new and old how to Kill - Renegade_HQ

Renegade_HQ is looking for players of any kind who are interested in killing. You will be
    taught how to kill with a strategy that has been used to win a free killing medal. We have fun
    talking and killing and rank every round we kill. We are apart of a new, growing union with 5
    great families. We have ranked as high as 4th and have killers who rank in the free killer
    ranks.

Join us, and as long as you are active and learn from your mistakes, you should be able to rank in the free killer ranks. All are welcome, no experienced needed. You will stay in the family as long as you try your hardest and stay active.

Message Schofield or any of the brugliones for an invite.