• italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Get rid of protection program!!!!

The protection program is only for people to use who are going to mulit and cheat. i am sure if you look at the end of the round they will grow and send to the bank if needed. i thought it was a stupid idea a year ago. It just gives the weak families money and multis. Time to stop it since the rules we all had loved are becoming to come back. Lets get the families together without perks like being able to make multis if you have acsess to multiple computers.

I am not saying that the game was not the bitch to spenders but screw being able to multi with the protection program. I am not a spender.

Just saying.
    Kappa

theres a limit to what you can do on the protection program

Blog Entries
    The protection program was designed to allow newer members the ability to build and learn the basics of the game before being thrown to the wolves. Each round we see a lot of new players join up but don't learn the game. Sure they get recruited into a family, but they are given no direction. Newer players should also note that the staff has started up Training-Grounds family, so that they can learn the basics.

People who make multis are going to caught. Unfortunately we, the staff and the players, see it every round. We do what we can, but it's nearly impossible to stop.

~Slingshot

Blog Entries
    How about a limit to the protection program? 1 or 2 round limit (or half a round).

It is being looked at. Training on new players is critical to attaining the"good old days"

Most of the ppl that I have tried to teach u cannot really teach them under protection...I agree that it should be limited to 1 or 2 rounds...

The admin could at least filter the players in the protection program from the global rankings. Swimming through all those Ps is irritating. And a waste of time when we're looking for targets to hit.

Well you could start by adding something to detect proxy servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Slingshot View Post
    The protection program was designed to allow newer members the ability to build and learn the basics of the game before being thrown to the wolves. Each round we see a lot of new players join up but don't learn the game. Sure they get recruited into a family, but they are given no direction. Newer players should also note that the staff has started up Training-Grounds family, so that they can learn the basics.

People who make multis are going to caught. Unfortunately we, the staff and the players, see it every round. We do what we can, but it's nearly impossible to stop.

~Slingshot

Quote Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
    What is this proxy server that you speak of?

The problem with that is some ISPs (particularly in foreign countries) trigger this "filter", so by stopping a few multis you alienate a portion of your customer base as well