• italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Angry The Mafia Bosses first FLAME WAR TOURNAMENT

So, you think you are the king of the trash talkers? The greatest E-Thug to ever bless these boards with your presence? That someone who makes small children cry, simply for the lulz?

Well why don’t you put your money where your mouth is and participate in TMBs first ever officially unofficial FLAME WAR TOURNAMENT!

How it will work:

-Players who want to participate will sign up here, by simply making a post saying “Sign me up”

-From there, I will construct a ladder style, single elimination tournament of 1 v 1 flame battles

-I will create a separate thread for each battle, entitled with the 2 warring player’s names

-Once set up, the warring players will be able to make exactly 5 posts each, insulting the other player to the best of their ability, using any means necessary to win

-After the two players have had their war, it will be the general public’s job to vote for who they think had the best insults; the winner will move on to the next round and the loser will be forced to live in shame

PRIZE: The official title of “THE GREATEST SHIT TALKER IN TMB”

Simple, crude and lots of fun for the whole family.

I decided it would be better to just let everyone play and we would have a few byes the first round.

All pairings were randomly generated, as were the byes.

Sorry for having it expand the page like this.

Please look for the thread you are supposed to post in, it will be labeled as follows: "Challenger 1 name vs Challenger 2 name"

Further rules and guidelines will be posted at the top of each thread.

Good luck to all of you!
    Last edited by Popebenedict; 03-06-2012 at 06:14 AM.

Adazal
    Where are the shit-talkers when you need them . :/

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

DO I WIN ??

(good idea tho pope, sounds fun)
    Last edited by aefhdfhsgjsfhs; 02-29-2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: too much shit

Fuckit I am in, Bring it on you scabby fucks. lets see what you fuckers got. Fuck you Pope, you fuckhead, go convert some fucking heathens instead of gambling your fucking last pocket money here you bitch.
    Last edited by Hater_Bob; 02-29-2012 at 04:19 PM.

why flame the hatred

why u want ur mom and ur sisters insulted?? u want to hear nice words abt sticking it up ur chute?? :s

what is this folly i ask

I'm in....but it will be hard to pick on a guy from Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
    Lmao .

Quote Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
    I would also have a guilty conscience after what your ancestors did to my people. What is this internet anyway?
    Last edited by Hater_Bob; 02-29-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blueniNJa View Post
    why flame the hatred why u want ur mom and ur sisters insulted?? u want to hear nice words abt sticking it up ur chute?? :s what is this folly i ask
    You know Blue....I always find the stuff you write extremely funny, but honestly...You really and truly make me wonder a lot about certain deviant characteristics you display. Why the hell you you suddenly turn your attentions to the human posterior?

Really, lay off the strong Madras curry dude, thats the only explanation I can think of. And thats not racist...just a colloqiuail observation. Go for a Rogan Gosh, it's always the safer option.