• italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
+ Reply to Thread

Post How to play game

How to play game

by your post i assume you are new . . . .

the first thing is that you have to decide whether you will be a looter, killer or collector

Collecting:
    You hire ops (operatives) and collect with them

Looting:
    You attack other people and loot cash/cars/drugs/planes/guns off them

Killing:
    You kill other people's du's (defensive units) to get kills

Try and see which one suits you best! It will take some time to learn the basics . . . and even more time to become an experienced player like me!

Hope I helped . . . .

if you want more detailed explanations you can message the helpers or moderators like Pandemonium! ( you can find their names on the left side of the main menu )

look for ICS in Montreal

Pick a person at random and ask them, there are so many staff that you will most likely be asking one of them or their gamer accounts.

Or you could cut out all of the disappointment and frustration of actually playing the game and piss and moan like me all day.

Blog Entries
    Paise jesus

YOU GOTT RAISE YA ARMM MAND PRAISE HIS HOLY NAMEEEEEEEEE YEAHAAAAHHHHHH YEAH GOTTTT RAISEEE UPP TOO THE LOORRRDDDD RAIISSEEEEEE Y ARRRM TO THEEE LOOOOOORD

Quote Originally Posted by Billthebastard View Post
    Or you could cut out all of the disappointment and frustration of actually playing the game and piss and moan like me all day.
    best option so far....

Quote Originally Posted by MrWorker View Post
    Paise jesus

YOU GOTT RAISE YA ARMM MAND PRAISE HIS HOLY NAMEEEEEEEEE YEAHAAAAHHHHHH YEAH GOTTTT RAISEEE UPP TOO THE LOORRRDDDD RAIISSEEEEEE Y ARRRM TO THEEE LOOOOOORD
    You are a complete and utter prat, what has that got to do with this thread whatsoever, you should be booted for just being you.