Username:
Password:
Remember me
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Killers Wanted

Killers Wanted

Active and Loyal Players Only

The_Firm is back and looking for loyal players of all experiences who want to dedicate this round to killing, boosting, maxing.

If you are active, teaching you the game is top priority by us! We will be in the top 5 of killer ranks every round with our plan.

Message myself or fyfe420 for an invite!

Thanks and good luck to all

how about you guys join the Renegade_HQ?
    we are a killing family, so you and fyfe420 are most welcome!
    think about it . . . we are already 3rd in ranking and with you guys we can come 2nd easily . . . . .
    thanks anyways

go to the northside of flint if you want killas

Message Righty or Fyfe420 if u want to learn how to kill or you are an experienced killer looking for a change of scenery. We are very loyal and we are on everyday. We will help with whatever you need to make you the best killer you can be. All we ask is you stay active and do your part to help out the fam.

Quote Originally Posted by Esbhani View Post
    how about you guys join the Renegade_HQ?
    we are a killing family, so you and fyfe420 are most welcome!
    think about it . . . we are already 3rd in ranking and with you guys we can come 2nd easily . . . . .
    thanks anyways
    You may be third now, but do you think you can keep it up all round? Come on. Do any of you have a killer family medal you got from Renegade, or did you have to go to another family for them?

i want in got any thing u need me to do?

Quote Originally Posted by reapper121 View Post
    i want in got any thing u need me to do?
    Invite sent bud

All I ask is that you stay active. I will teach you all you need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy View Post
    You may be third now, but do you think you can keep it up all round? Come on. Do any of you have a killer family medal you got from Renegade, or did you have to go to another family for them?
    check the renigade boss

Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    check the renigade boss
    Like I said... Do any of you have a killer medal that you DID NOT HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER FAMILY FOR. Let's not toot our own horn.

I personally SUCK at killing. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy View Post
    Like I said... Do any of you have a killer medal that you DID NOT HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER FAMILY FOR. Let's not toot our own horn.

I personally SUCK at killing. Just saying.
    Self-knowledge can lead to victory.

BUT

Overestimating yourself and having non-realistic objectives will make you fall apart asap.