• frances
  • italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    You don't like the game...we get it. Please tell me why you continue to play here? Oh I know for the social aspect. You have skype...chat away and fucker & leave TMB to those that enjoy it and support it.

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    and there are reasons the iu/ru/ut combo makes everyone leaves to other games and/or make them simply quit......the attitudes, same EOR, zeroed players from start to end, nothing to do entire round but watching a zeroed game trying to look like a game.

killers farming du's......collecters waiting for crop to grow (op's).....the name of this game is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
    I motivated you to quit the flame wars.
    Yes u did ...4 sure u bored me to death waiting 4 u is pretty time consuming , then mantits hung himself on a tree branch waiting ...and finally bill left ...now i see with gay assed 3 d specs ....nothing special ...yawns
    Last edited by Wankstick; 04-12-2012 at 01:53 AM. Reason: *farts and goes to bed*

Some good points. It is definitely easier for Independants to rank which is a good thing but on the other hand ranking in the same position every round with no chance of getting any higher would probably get a bit monotonous.

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post

killers farming du's......collecters waiting for crop to grow (op's).....the name of this game is wrong.
    they should change the game name to TheKillers-Kills-The-Farmers